Home
Media Finally See And Understand Obama's Narcissism

BY L. BRENT BOZELL III AND TIM GRAHAM
05:17 PM ET

[Linked Image]
"Now, for the third time" ... Click Pic to View Enlarged Image

After seven years of media adoration, President Obama was stunned and prickly.

At a press conference in Antalya, Turkey, American reporters kept asking him why he was declaring his anti-ISIS strategy was working, when clearly it isn't.

NBC's Chuck Todd found Obama "extremely defensive and almost not yet realizing that many of the reporters in that room, they're channeling the public in this case."

For seven years, we've watched the White House press corps channel Obama back to Obama. But this time, on the heels of the Paris massacre, the reporters were in a state of disbelief at his surly, arrogant, petulant performance.

He shot back at CNN's Jim Acosta: "Well, Jim, I just spent the last three questions answering that very question, so I don't know what more you want me to add."

Acosta had asked Obama, "Why can't we take out these bastards?" He was echoing what all of America — including most of those in the room — was asking. In Obama's rambling answers was a seemingly deliberate pointlessness.

When we had our 9/11, we watched the world rally around us. France has just had its own version of 9/11. Americans want to rally around France, and are wondering why our commander in chief continues to dither. The news media know it. In return, Obama testily insists over and over again that his policy against ISIS is working, when everybody knows it's not.

Obama's answers to the press were insulting. The first three lasted more than 25 minutes in total. It was less a press conference than an intermittent — and boring — speech that showed contempt to reporters who got only six questions in. He seemed to be filibustering the media.

It went so badly for Obama that CNN anchor Christiane Amanpour — a woman who almost glowed on late-night TV in 2008 describing her first vote "making history" with the first black president — stood outside in Paris telling a worldwide audience Obama isn't to be believed.

"He said something that was pretty incredible — according to many of the military experts here and around the world who I've spoken to — that our strategy is working. People do not believe that to be the case," she said.

"He's saying that ISIS is contained. This also is — is not actually true. ISIS is not contained, because ISIS attacked a Russian plane, attacked Beirut and has now attacked here. . . They are not contained. They have just slaughtered 129 people in Paris."

This day was stunning, because the media, after many years of servility, grew tired with Obama's sense of superiority. The media lost its patience, and it was refreshing.

That's not to say they ran out of patience. We'll see if the press will finally get down to the business of journalism or return to the cheerleading — even if the home team is getting crushed.

But for one moment, after a terrorist bloodbath, the media elite strongly and repeatedly told the president he can't just have policy meetings and say he's accomplished something.

When terrorism rears its ugly head, you either confront it or you don't. You can't defeat it with eight-minute answers to reporters. It is time to get off politics and address policy, serious life-and-death policy.

This president is a pathological narcissist. For one day, the media saw it and did their job.

• Bozell is president of the Media Research Center.

• Graham is the center's director of media analysis.

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-edito...f-love-is-a-revelation.htm#ixzz3rtN1Kdl0
Follow us: @IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook
Not until the editor of the washington post douses him with Gasoline and Jane Fonda sets him alight, will I be satisfied with Obama.

I want to see the Swedes ask him to give back the Nobel Peace Prize.
What he should do is appoint a Supreme Allied Commander, and told him, "Go destroy ISIS. Take anything you need." And then get out of the way, and tell his advisers (who ain't so hot) to butt out.

But I'm not holding my breath. And if he tried to do it tomorrow, Putin might object and say the UN should appoint a Russian General to lead the fight.
The msm will be back to kissing' obama's azz shortly.
I don't understand why northwestalaska and Paddler never comment on these threads?

yep the MSM will use this brief interlude in their normal azz kissin of Obama to illustrate how tough and objective they really are.

you're in good hands folks, "journalists" to the rescue
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
What he should do is appoint a Supreme Allied Commander, and told him, "Go destroy ISIS. Take anything you need." And then get out of the way, and tell his advisers (who ain't so hot) to butt out.

But I'm not holding my breath. And if he tried to do it tomorrow, Putin might object and say the UN should appoint a Russian General to lead the fight.

he won't do that because it is the USA that he wants destroyed. that is obvious to those who are willing to see the truth.

ked
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
Not until the editor of the washington post douses him with Gasoline and Jane Fonda sets him alight, will I be satisfied with Obama.

Why would that traitorous bich get such honors?

It appears the honeymoon with the press and Skeeter has hit a bump in the road.
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
I don't understand why northwestalaska and Paddler never comment on these threads?

You already know the answer. wink
"Above all else, the Devil cannot stand to be mocked." - C.S. Lewis
Originally Posted by tjm10025

Wasnt that for the famous Beer Summit...necessitated by the peace-inducing, "the police acted stupidly" proclamation?
No he was awarded the Nobel Peace prize simply for being the first black president.

Ironic that Obama more than anyone else has made the world a much more dangerous place by his inability to show strength and lead.

That would be pretty ballsy since he got it from the Norwegians, but he probably doesn't know the difference either.

yep the MSM will use this brief interlude in their normal azz kissin of Obama to illustrate how tough and objective they really are.

I think Obama gets tired of answering the same stupid questions, just as I get tired of reading your crap. It's difficult to not get testy when people repeatedly say dumb stuff. Go ahead, that was your cue! When you're done being an ass, tell us how you would approach the problem of ISIS.

I have a question. Why do the Republicans react to events like Paris with calls for closing mosques, stopping Syrian immigrants from entering the United States, even though our vetting process is very thorough, but in response to mass killings of American citizens, argue against reasonable gun control?
lets see repubs saying dealing with the PEOPLE that are the problem...you say take away an inanimate object that isnt the actual problem. yeah no difference between the two at all
GFY. You are the problem.
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal

he won't do that because it is the USA that he wants destroyed. that is obvious to those who are willing to see the truth.

ked

^^^^^^

This

Now he wants to let in Syrian terrorists, and spend his time trying to disarm the populace so we will be helpless against them.
Originally Posted by ingwe

Now he wants to let in Syrian terrorists, and spend his time trying to disarm the populace so we will be helpless against them.

Yep, more stupid crap from the regulars. Can I get an "Amen"?
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by ingwe

^^^^^^

This

Yep, more stupid crap from the regulars. Can I get an "Amen"?

NO. But I will extend a Go Pphuk Yourself........
Why... react to events like Paris with calls for closing mosques, stopping Syrian immigrants from entering the United States, even though our vetting process is very thorough...

How can they stop the entry of wily, devious terrorists who will use their every ability to prevent detection when they can't protect us from the far easier to detect threats of Emerald Ash Borers, Zebra Mussels, Lamprey Eels, Big Head Carp, Chinese Lady Bugs...

Besides, as the chanting during the moment of silence at the Turkish soccer game reminds us, these people hate us. They celebrated 9/11. They deserve nothing from us and should expect nothing of us other than a rousing "GFY"!

The only Syrian refugees deserving of asylum in the west are the Christians!

I think Obama gets tired of answering the same stupid questions, just as I get tired of reading your crap. It's difficult to not get testy when people repeatedly say dumb stuff. Go ahead, that was your cue! When you're done being an ass, tell us how you would approach the problem of ISIS.

I have a question. Why do the Republicans react to events like Paris with calls for closing mosques, stopping Syrian immigrants from entering the United States, even though our vetting process is very thorough, but in response to mass killings of American citizens, argue against reasonable gun control?

Cause as repulsive as the GOP can be, they don't have chit for brains like you and your fellow Dems.

and I know you're weary of reading my crap, why don't you come on up and we can discuss these issues face to face?

still looking for that elusive nutsack eh?
have you seen the polls by Al Jeezera? Most Muslims are in favor of the attacks carried out by ISIS.

how many 2nd amendment supporters "shall not be infringed" do you see approving of the mass murders of Americans by psychos that shoot up innocent folks?

and NO lil Paddler, not wanting our rights infringed upon is not related to approval of mass murders by deranged individuals.

strict gun control in Chicago and in Paris, the only folks that don't have access to guns in those places are the law abiding.

So tell us what that "very thorough " vetting process is and what it is based on?
and how would I approach the problem of ISIS?

I'd fight fire with fire. As long as millions of Muslims are gonna dance in the street after 9-11, as long as thousands upon thousands are going to grant approval for recent ISIS actions.

I'd start by destroying some of the major population centers that Muslims inhabit that have any relation to any of the ISIS pukes, and I'd send a clear message to those places left, the next ISIS attack it will be another one or three of your cities destroyed.

you fight fire with fire and jihad with jihad of your own design.

that PC enough for you.

tis how our country used to roll until we got overrun with soccer moms and doctors that think they're badazz cause they haul a few dead birds home.
I really hate to admit this.....but I trust Putin more than I do the azzhole in the White House!!

And as an Encore....I trust Putin MORE....than I do the RINO in our US Congress!!

Because they are cynical of a government that has become chronic in its outright lying and misrepresentations,and will handle the process incompetently. Radicals will lie their way into the country and some bozo with the Federal bureaucracy will be easy to fool. In short the government cannot be trusted....anymore....to do its job. Take one look at the lying and deceit of the Feds in securing our own borders.

Even the FBI says the immigrants cannot be adequately screened. But Obama ignores the advice and facts to push his agenda, in the face of logic and reason.

In short, the vetting will not work any better than your scheme of placing a few firearms in "categories" and stopping mass mayhem.

In neither case will the government- proposed scheme work worth a hoot....and if it doesn't the government shrugs its shoulders, holds no one in the faceless, monolithic bureaucracy accountable and the citizens pay the price for the stupidity and incompetence.

They don't trust the government. They are perplexed by the attitude of a president who cares more about 10,000 refugees than the safety of his own citizens...and who is lying about the numbers ( it will be 200,000 before you know it;and lies about the "3 year olds and old women". 70% of these immigrants are adult males).

And get tired of listening to the government and idiots like you berate them with your condescending criticism and notions of intellectual superiority,when, in fact, you have the common sense of a snowflake,despite all your "education".

Paddler I am glad you're around. You make a great intellectual punching bag. smirk
Why do those attacks in Paris have you so concerned? I mean, what did the French do for your country after horrendous attacks of 9-11?
Drone on, boys, as only simple minds can. Sheesh, you really have your heads where the sun don't shine.
Paddler is back on line!

Which one of you Bozos forgot to flush the toilet again?????
Paddler,

The Campfire has arranged with the State Dept and John Kerry's Office, so that the Obama Administration in appreciation for your ongoing support are earmarking
100 Syrian Refugees to live with you at your house....

all are Males from age 18 to 45... and have their own goats...

we are sure they will really enjoy your Big Screen TVS, the Movie Theatre in your home you brag about, and the use of your $45K shotguns for some of their planned terrorist attacks that they have planned...

We sincerely hope you enjoy these benefits for being a hard core dumbocRAT and Obama Supporter...

Because we don't want it any easier for the Muslims that your cocksucking buddies are letting in to kill us.

I bet you can't wait for the day to run video of your old lady pulling a train with a few ISIS guys.

..the media gonna turn on their progressive hero, and social warrior now?.

Too late media sluts, yer serious bias and secrets have been exposed.

Congrats on fostering your own destruction. Nobody buying yer chit going forward.

So now, break down the 1st Amendment as a solution cause you no longer enjoy the hegemony you rail about constantly in other areas of society.
Drone on, boys, as only simple minds can. Sheesh, you really have your heads where the sun don't shine.

Pathetic response. That's what happens when Liberals are confronted with facts and common sense.

Their opponents are morons, they say. See what I mean about condescending attitudes?

Who can trust you people making ANY policy decisions? All you do is screw things up. None of your "progressive" ideas ever work.

Of course they aren't really "progressive". Just neanderthal throwbacks making the same stupid mistakes....over.....and over.....and over.....again. LOL!
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
And if she'd go up in flames WITH him we'd get a "twofer"...

Quit lookin' in the mirror - you might actually learn something.
I've said it many, many times. Everybody needs to learn what "Narcissism" really is. Everything will become crystal clear when you do.
What about the media's narcissism. They've become good little sociopath's too. Do they think we will forget that? Not this one.
This president is a pathological narcissist. For one day, the media saw it and did their job.
Far too little and far, far too late.
The only reason the liberal media would turn on Obama is because he is a liability to getting Hillary Clinton elected. They have known he is incompetent for a long time, they are only voicing criticism now because his failures are becoming impediments to Clinton's campaign.
Originally Posted by RickyD
What about the media's narcissism. They've become good little sociopath's too. Do they think we will forget that? Not this one.

The "media" generally consists of idiots. Idiots are generally liberals. I know the media.
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
No he was awarded the Nobel Peace prize simply for being the first black president.

Ironic that Obama more than anyone else has made the world a much more dangerous place by his inability to show strength and lead.

I know, I know. Tongue was firmly planted in cheek.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I've said it many, many times. Everybody needs to learn what "Narcissism" really is. Everything will become crystal clear when you do.

Lt., you are on top of things.
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
He cant even do black right. He is the first mixed race president.

lmao! laugh

you come here trying to flaunt your hunting ethics and prowess, and then try and pretend you have some intellectual higher ground.

you ask questions that get answered, and when you get asked questions in return your quote above is the best you got?

no wonder you have an inferiority complex, it's cause you really are inferior! grin

BobinNH just laid it out for you in pretty straightforward terms.

and your response is a 4th grader slur?

what a fing joke you are Paddler
Paddler I can't stomach what you believe. I don't understand how anyone could be so blind as to not see what's happening.

I think we have suffered this fool long enough. He needs flushing.
Ignore can be your friend. Particularly for the abjectly ignorant and willfully stupid. Paddler got my vote.

Thanks for raising this point, as it deserves a response.

EVERY senior member of the Administration who has responsibility for national security has publicly testified that our "vetting process" is non-existent.

The only exceptions are known cronies of Obama, Jeh Johnson and Loretta Lynch, who owe their positions entirely to fealty to Obama. No other president would have picked them for their posts.

The American people are not buying Obama's line and, increasingly, neither is the media.

Paddler, those samples that the pharmaceutical reps leave....they're for the patients[not you].

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34277960

Hey paddler, put the jar of vasoline down and answer the question:

"So tell us what that "very thorough " vetting process is and what it is based on?"
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34277960

I do hope they realize they are idiots.
Originally Posted by SBTCO

"So tell us what that "very thorough " vetting process is and what it is based on?"

Yes, this will be very interesting. Please, Paddler, detail for us this "very thorough vetting process".

What database of identifications and what verification processes to ascertain that a "refugee" is who they claim to be are in place?

Considering that the Syrian government is, at this time, unable to send such data to the U.S., assuming that it would in the first place, where do we obtain this information?

Is it backed up with biometric scans or other such testing, and if so where do we get the basic profiles against which each person's identity is verified?

Considering that aliases are part of the culture in the Middle East, how do we know which information to verify, given that most - if not all - are traveling without valid passports?

Further, and given that better than 60% of the "refugees" are males between 16 and 40, how do we verify that they have not been training with ISIS, AQ, or other enemies of the U.S. in that region?
Originally Posted by 4ager

Yes, this will be very interesting. Please, Paddler, detail for us this "very thorough vetting process".

What database of identifications and what verification processes to ascertain that a "refugee" is who they claim to be are in place?

Considering that the Syrian government is, at this time, unable to send such data to the U.S., assuming that it would in the first place, where do we obtain this information?

Is it backed up with biometric scans or other such testing, and if so where do we get the basic profiles against which each person's identity is verified?

Considering that aliases are part of the culture in the Middle East, how do we know which information to verify, given that most - if not all - are traveling without valid passports?

Further, and given that better than 60% of the "refugees" are males between 16 and 40, how do we verify that they have not been training with ISIS, AQ, or other enemies of the U.S. in that region?

Ya'll are fuggin hilarious, Obama says its safe. What more do you need?
Originally Posted by Raeford
Obama says its safe. What more do you need?

House a family unit in every room of the whitehouse, for a year, before turning them loose.
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by Raeford
Obama says its safe. What more do you need?

House a family unit in every room of the whitehouse, for a year, before turning them loose.

Save a few for Hollywood, please.
Y'all are a tiresome bunch. It's getting harder to read your crap. Don't you ever leave the bubble? I'd refute all your BS point by point, but it's really not worth the effort. Carry on.

I saw a response from illegitimate who's method of dealing with ISIS would be to kill hundreds of thousands of innocent people. I don't think that is a rational course of action. Anybody else?
100,000 guys named muhamed ...no problem vetting that.

Guys....everyone knows Piddler's not interested in honest debate/discussion and has no intention of answering any questions...he only stops by to start chit and then runs and hides...yet you all continue to feed the stupid SOB.....who's the dumb ass here?????
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
.....who's the dumb ass here?????

Is that one of those tricky type questions because according to each guy on here they're all God's gift to humanity. grin
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

Guys....everyone knows Piddler's not interested in honest debate/discussion and has no intention of answering any questions...he only stops by to start chit and then runs and hides...yet you all continue to feed the stupid SOB.....who's the dumb ass here?????

pretty sure we all realize that, just trying to make sure the lil puzzy azzed Piddler that he understands such.

lmao. "I could refute it point by point"

do tell? you can't make this chit up, and he's an intellectual.....heelarious
I'd refute all your BS point by point, but it's really not worth the effort. Carry on.

Napoleon's uncle Rico could throw a football over a mountain range too. you guys related?
Paddler,

Please detail the "very thorough vetting process" in answering each of the questions below.

Paddler,

Please detail the "very thorough vetting process" in answering each of the questions below.

So, you presume to ask me questions? Answer a few for me. How long have you guys been so narrow minded, hateful, racist, bigoted and stupid? Will you ever embrace reality? Are you angry all the time, or just when you leave the far right delusionary sanctuary of the fire, or as we like to call it, and so we do, the bubble? Just waiting for your answers, now. And remember, this is for posterity, so please be honest.
Paddler you cant run from adulthood forever.Look at how you describe common sense and reasonable.To you adulthood is being narrow minded and bigoted.Grow up and face the world you live in.
Paddler,

So, you presume to ask me questions? Answer a few for me. How long have you guys been so narrow minded, hateful, racist, bigoted and stupid? Will you ever embrace reality? Are you angry all the time, or just when you leave the far right delusionary sanctuary of the fire, or as we like to call it, and so we do, the bubble? Just waiting for your answers, now. And remember, this is for posterity, so please be honest.

No, you answer the questions posed to you or shut the fugg up.
You do know that you will be tossed to the curb and your precious $45,000 shotguns will be taken away if your "common sense gun control" becomes reality? When they finally get guns away from all those you deem inferior slack jawed heathen racists, you will be next.

That is, unless "Unintended Consequences" becomes reality.
Paddler,

Yes, I asked you questions pertinent to the position you stated earlier. Your petulant response is interesting, but it does nothing to answer the questions; it is, in fact, a shallow and misguided personal attack because it's clear that you cannot answer the relevant questions asked.

I will, however, ask them again:

Please, Paddler, detail for us this "very thorough vetting process".

If you look real close you'll see Piddles.

[Linked Image]
Paddler,

nice try Uncle Rico, you damn near tossed that football over your van. that mountain oughta be a cinch for you in a few weeks!

lmao, love how you come on here and end up showing just how weak your chit is.
Liberals really do have some bad wiring going on in their heads,..no,..really,..I mean it.
Paddler,

Let's see.I'm racist, bigoted and stupid in your grossly over rated opinion. Now why would that be? The Muslim's bible, AKA the Koran tells them that if I do not become a Muslim and follow sharia law they will kill me. The Christian bible says we should love our enemies. The only enemies I will love are the dead ones, preferably the one I kill myself. I might even say a short prayer that they enjoy their quick trip to hell.
You can continue touting your supposed intellectual superiority and telling Achmed Q. Terrorist what a brilliant person you are while he saws your head off with a dull knife. I'm quite sure he'll enjoy listening to you while shouting allahu akbar.
Paul B.
Paddler is an SJW. (Social Justice Warrior) Reason doesn't jibe with the SJW world view. They have to continually lie to themselves and to others in order to avoid a total disruption of everything that they've come to believe.

When events like the Paris massacre occur, there's no way for them to reach the reasonable conclusion on the matter, so they fall back on name calling in order to shut down the narrative.

Their minds are configured in a very odd way. Basically, the way they see the world is a huge, self constructed, internal lie.

Good read:

http://www.amazon.com/SJWs-Always-Lie-Taking-Thought-ebook/dp/B014GMBUR4?tag=roadtothemidd-20

See how he responds when someone asks him to justify his opinion? It's classic SJW behavior. The Paddlers of the world are having some bad times lately.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

See how he responds when someone asks him to justify his opinion? It's classic SJW behavior. The Paddlers of the world are having some bad times lately.

It will be impossible to justify my opinions to folks like you because of your firmly held beliefs. Yet my opinions are in agreement with the vast majority of people. Indeed, they require no justification because they are self-evident. No sense arguing about it.

However, I would point out that my track record is excellent. Everything I said about Romney and the last election came to pass, from Obama being reelected to the fact that he wouldn't take our guns away. I'l make some random predictions now. One, Hillary will be our next president. Two, Congress will get nothing done with Ryan as Speaker. Three, my guns are safe. Four, you guys will never wise up. Did I miss anything? Oh, everything you think you know is wrong. Got it?

It will be impossible to justify my opinions

That's what I said.
Copied and pasted to e-mail.
http://www.amazon.com/SJWs-Always-Lie-Taking-Thought-ebook/dp/B014GMBUR4?tag=roadtothemidd-20

From the book description:

Because the SJW agenda of diversity, tolerance, inclusiveness, and equality flies in the face of both science and observable reality, SJWs relentlessly work to prevent normal people from thinking or speaking in any manner that will violate their ever-mutating Narrative. They police science, philosophy, technology, and even history in order to maintain the pretense that their agenda remains inevitable in a modern world that contradicts it on a daily basis.

That's Paddler in one paragraph.
Yet my opinions are in agreement with the vast majority of people. Indeed, they require no justification because they are self-evident. No sense arguing about it.

finally we're getting somewhere, so since you're a numbers guy whistle does that mean you eat at McDonalds a lot?

cause it's evident the vast majority believe that's a really good place to eat.

must be healthy too

vast majority don't save enough for retirement, so I guess you say F alla that financial planning heh?

okay we see where you're coming from now.

well we have all along, you got your head up your azz and just cause a bunch of welfare sucking, gimme something free derelicts join you and your liberal toadies in whom you vote for, you think you're a smart guy?

you too funny, almost feel we should pay you for this routine. laugh
You don't realize that Tyrant Obama the Liar doesn't have any more elections to win so the progressive fascists are free to attack him. This allows them to pretend to be objective and thereby prepare for the election of Hillary the Lying Butcher of Benghazi's coronation.
stopping Syrian immigrants from entering the United States, even though our vetting process is very thorough, but in response to mass killings of American citizens, argue against reasonable gun control?

It is impossible to vett people from these war torn areas. There is no effective government and these invaders can bribe government officials for all the documents they need. Furthermore, there is no benefit to us from allowing thousands of Muslims to enter the USA. This is especially true when you realize that 73% of them are military age men who worship Islam, the religion of war, death and oppression.

Why don't we just pay Ukraine, Bulgaria, Romania and Greece to keep these invaders in camps surrounded by barbed wire and guards until they can return to their countries? There is no reason not to do this other than Tyrant Obama the Liar wants to create an ISIS army living in the USA.

Owning firearms is a civil right and that right encompasses roughly the same weapons owned by modern infantrymen. Only fascists want to violated the civil rights of Americans. Then again as the Democratic party was founded in order to preserve slavery and oppress black people their quest for further violation of civil rights thru gun control continues their long tradition of oppression.
[Linked Image]
Do you fchops really believe this crap you post? You really need to get out more. You are the worst element in America. Inconceivable!
Stop with the ad hominem attacks. The veins in your forehead are showing.

I really think you're the one who needs to get out more.My appraisal from here is that you lead a pretty sheltered and pampered existence. The Marathon Bombing did not take place close to your home in Utah. Maybe it should have. Your view might be different.

I know you have boundless faith in the Obama Administration to properly screen thousands of refugees,but there are many among us who do not believe the job will be done properly.This is because the people presently running the country are congenital liars,and have been caught in too much 'spin".

Already we are berated and insulted by this "do nothing" president,(who couldn't be an office cleric in the free market system), and accused of being "racists", because we are afraid of widows and children. Then we hear 70% of the refugees are adult males.

We have heard 10,000 refugees as the number. Then other government sources indicate as many as 100,00 or more over the next year.

So, we are being lied to right out of the gate. Obama does this shamelessly.

You don't find anything wrong with that?

His foreign policy has left a vacuum in the Middle East filled by the most blatantly savage rogue nation since Stalin, Hitler,and some African leaders. This element is mixed into the wave of refugees Obama wants to let into the country.Thanks to an unsecured border, they are already here.

They will not be vetted. It is impossible to do so.

The bad guys WILL come here. There WILL be more 9/11's ,and Marathon bombings,and anyone with a shred of common sense knows it.They will have been admitted by this administration. Unless it is stopped. Wanting to do so does not make people "racists",except by your warped standards, and they should not be bullied into retreat by the name calling by the likes of you.

I suppose you find nothing wrong with any of this? You enjoy being lied to?

One thing I know for sure, growing up near Harvard Square and other institutions of higher learning in the Boston area,and continual exposure to people such as yourself,is that degrees of higher learning and common sense are mutually exclusive. I think you are a perfect example of this apparent contradiction.

Edited to add: Suppose you explain to me the moral imperative which compels us to take in the refugees? We have already accepted some 20 million ILLEGAL refugees. Does this "moral imperative" compel us to take in a mass exodus of people from every war torn part of the world? Why can't they go to another Middle East country? After all this is where they live. It seems that some other Muslim country should take them.
What possible good is going to come out of bringing all those lazy Inbreeds to this country. We already got enough democrats.

I don't what to believe these events are by design, but dam it looks that way.
Hey paddler don't you have a butt hole to go lick somewhere?
Ps I hope if they do let all those refugee/terrorists in you and your family are first ones they murder... Men, women, children and even your animals... you dumbfuk......
You can't fix stupid,arguing/debating with paddler proves it.
Do you fchops really believe this crap you post? You really need to get out more. You are the worst element in America. Inconceivable!

you just about had em convinced of your superior debating and reasoning skillz Uncle Rico, but that ole football slipped right outa your hand again.....damnit laugh
Originally Posted by ConradCA
stopping Syrian immigrants from entering the United States, even though our vetting process is very thorough, but in response to mass killings of American citizens, argue against reasonable gun control?

It is impossible to vett people from these war torn areas. There is no effective government and these invaders can bribe government officials for all the documents they need. Furthermore, there is no benefit to us from allowing thousands of Muslims to enter the USA. This is especially true when you realize that 73% of them are military age men who worship Islam, the religion of war, death and oppression.

Why don't we just pay Ukraine, Bulgaria, Romania and Greece to keep these invaders in camps surrounded by barbed wire and guards until they can return to their countries? There is no reason not to do this other than Tyrant Obama the Liar wants to create an ISIS army living in the USA.

Owning firearms is a civil right and that right encompasses roughly the same weapons owned by modern infantrymen. Only fascists want to violated the civil rights of Americans. Then again as the Democratic party was founded in order to preserve slavery and oppress black people their quest for further violation of civil rights thru gun control continues their long tradition of oppression.

Wow. I could not have said that any better or more clearly Conrad.
I can understand why Paddler has such a low "quality" rating from his former patients.

he's rude

look how many times he's had his azz handed to him on this thread and not one thank you from him.

tch, tch, tch
You guys remind me of the fly you hear buzzing in the dark after turning off the lights and climbing into bed. Do you wait to see if it will stop or get up and take care of it? The only real difference is the fly has no net negative impact on society. Please stay in your bubble where you can't bother anybody. I'll check back from time to time to look for signs of intelligence.
puzzy

but you knew that

you come on here trying to flaunt what you'd like to think is your higher level of intelligence

and you tuck tail and run at a few questions and resort to just ad hominen attacks!

Uncle Rico fits you to a tee

you coulda been a contender!

but for want of brains and balls
A contender on the 'fire? Why would I stoop so low? You bore me, illegitimate.

But back to the thread. Obama has faced huge challenges, ISIS is just one more. We'll get there, but it won't be easy. It's an interesting and complicated problem. Your proposal to kill them all and let God sort them out is just plain stupid. As in beyond words. I'd expect no less from you.
obama is the problem.
ok, you NEVER were gonna be a contender, was just joshin ya

but you could have at least made some effort to support your positions with logic and reason

but seeing you're a liberal guess that's too much to ask, as it appears to be beyond your capabilities.

too bad, so sad, go get em Uncle Rico
oh and Paddler you're an idiot to boot, can't seem to comprehend the written word

I never said to kill them all, just enough that ISIS and their attacks on Western Society become more of a problem for them than for us.

if you make the punishment severe and swift enough, they'll be turning in ISIS folks faster than you can say Bob's your uncle.

they just fear ISIS more than us at this point, and yes that's the Obama administrations failure
2legit2quit,

hey just fear ISIS more than us at this point, and yes that's the Obama administrations failure

Let me help you here. "...yes that's the Obama administration's" plan!
oh and Paddler you're an idiot to boot, can't seem to comprehend the written word

I never said to kill them all, just enough that ISIS and their attacks on Western Society become more of a problem for them than for us.

if you make the punishment severe and swift enough, they'll be turning in ISIS folks faster than you can say Bob's your uncle.

they just fear ISIS more than us at this point, and yes that's the Obama administrations failure

That's one of the dumbest things you've said so far, and there's lots of competition. Killing innocent people is never the answer. That's what ISIS, AQ, Boko Haram, etc, do. America doesn't do that as a matter of policy. That's a good policy. I'd advise you to think a little deeper on this and other issues, even though your shallow mind appears incapable.

Obama is the answer, because he thinks.
people that provide aid and comfort and safe harbor to an enemy are the enemy

yep you're one of em.

you still ran away from the vetting question.

puzzy
Killing innocent people is never the answer.

I will submit the Japanese to refute your statement. I'd say that "answer" worked pretty damn well.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Saved the best for last.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by NH K9

I will submit the Japanese to refute your statement. I'd say that "answer" worked pretty damn well.

So, are you saying we use "nucular" weapons in the Middle East? Do tell.

... our vetting process is very thorough, but in response to mass killings of American citizens, argue against reasonable gun control?

Really? Vetting process thorough? Reasonable gun control?

Sir, you are an icon of stupidity in the first order. Your gray matter cannot process facts, nor does it fathom history. You folly in dismembered logic, and ignore the obvious. Someone should help your family.
[Linked Image]

As Curdog would say......just read the black and white. I don't believe I suggested any such thing.

Typical Liberal, making schit up to fit your agenda....

good lord man, quit displaying your ignorance for all to see.

no one said a damned thing about nuking, there are other bombs than nukes.

and yes, when you make the pain too intense for those that harbor and are related to those that would do you harm, they have a tendency to turn on those that are causing them problems.

if they really are "moderate" Muslims, they're not harboring and feeding ISIS because they want to, they're doing so because they might kill them or their families.

if they're not harboring and feeding them out of fear then they're accomplices.

history is rife with examples if you destroy your enemies sanctuaries, their supply chain and can turn their confederates into informers, you're well on your way to solving the problem.

maybe someone will post something in crayon so you can better understand it.

how much did you have to pay to have them pass you in English 101?
Go deer hunting yet NH K9?

Give me a break. He's petulant child.

Paddler go to your room...please.
Some....only a couple times solo. I'm more interested in bringing my son out. Work has been a schitshow since I got back from CO, though. Ohio the week after Thanksgiving.....
Gotcha.

Good luck in Ohio and double secret good luck to your son.
Originally Posted by BobinNH

If obama is the answer,it is a very stupid question.
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

Wrong again. Stupidity reigns supreme here at the 'fire. How did you guys get so dumb? Faux News? Cry Baby Beck? Pill Popping Rush? Drug addled, or just congenital? Everything is either congenital, acquired, or a combination? Which is it?
I like rotisserie chicken.
Originally Posted by seal_billy
I like rotisserie chicken.
With mashed potatoes.
Nuclear, heck I thought it was atomic.
So, if jihadists shout, "Death to America", and Illegitimate shouts, "Death to Muslims", regardless of their innocence, what makes him any less extreme or radical than the jihadists? Who has the moral high ground? Should we now call the Far Right the Extreme Right, or Radical Right? There should be some term to appropriately describe batsh*t craziness.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

There should be some term to appropriately describe batsh*t craziness.

There is.

Social Justice Warrior (SJW)
So, if jihadists shout, "Death to America", and Illegitimate shouts, "Death to Muslims", regardless of their innocence, what makes him any less extreme or radical than the jihadists? Who has the moral high ground? Should we now call the Far Right the Extreme Right, or Radical Right? There should be some term to appropriately describe batsh*t craziness.

that's your answer to the vetting questions you were asked about?

you debate probably about like you fight, run and hide you lil social justice warrior you. crazy

your chit is weak
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

Wrong again. Stupidity reigns supreme here at the 'fire. How did you guys get so dumb? Faux News? Cry Baby Beck? Pill Popping Rush? Drug addled, or just congenital? Everything is either congenital, acquired, or a combination? Which is it?

I guess i would have to ask you the same question.

I see the ad hominem attack routine is irresistible to you. You know what they say...when you have to resort to that, you are losing the argument.

Here's a hint. I probably hold as many post graduate degrees as you, have paid as much in income taxes(more),and hung around smarter liberals than you.None of this made me a liberal though.I was conservative politically a long time before there was Rush,Beck Savage et al.

Unlike you,i know when people are lying to me. That sort of comes natural in my line of work.

Please provide a resume for Obama which supports the contention that he has accomplished anything in life which suits him to be president?

Please set forth a list of his successful accomplishments since in office.

You can't. It was all hidden from view(that's not opinion, it's a fact ).

He is incapable of making rational decisions because he is hampered by his dogma and political philosophy. There is noting "rational" about left wing dogma. It is based on lies.

And there is nothing rational about anything you say.

Wow!!!! would I love to have you in a deposition,under oath, where you can't run from the truth..... LOL you are so arrogant you'd be tripping over yourself in no time.

Laffin.

paddler take a look at the thread about Saul Alinski's useful idiots. LOL!

It will be impossible to justify my opinions to folks like you because of your firmly held beliefs. Yet my opinions are in agreement with the vast majority of people. Indeed, they require no justification because they are self-evident. No sense arguing about it.

However, I would point out that my track record is excellent. Everything I said about Romney and the last election came to pass, from Obama being reelected to the fact that he wouldn't take our guns away. I'l make some random predictions now. One, Hillary will be our next president. Two, Congress will get nothing done with Ryan as Speaker. Three, my guns are safe. Four, you guys will never wise up. Did I miss anything? Oh, everything you think you know is wrong. Got it?

Every indice of American life (the economy, education, security, health care, freedom, race relations, etc,and etc) is worse than seven years ago because this present office holder, who was never qualified to be president in the first place, has lied, obfuscated, ignored, deceived, bumbled, and degraded that which has come under his purview. He is an embarrassment and clearly the Unamerican Office Holder. He acts like an angry, petulant, entitled kid clearly in contempt of the idea of American exceptionalism--the nation that opened door after door for little Barack as he made his way to the golden ring. Try that in Kenya, Ghana, or Liberia Mr Obama.

James Buchanaan can finally rest easy; he no longer is tagged with the "worst president of these United States."

Fast & Furious by itself was worse than anything that occurred during Watergate.
Kinda funny how you guys like to assign me homework. As if anything you say means anything at all. It's getting harder to respond, as it's clear that doing so is a complete waste of time when the audience is reality-proof. Carry on, Sons of Delusion.
Kinda funny how you guys like to assign me homework. As if anything you say means anything at all. It's getting harder to respond, as it's clear that doing so is a complete waste of time when the audience is reality-proof. Carry on, Sons of Delusion.

Ladies and Gentlemen the smartest man in America has spoken...

Those "firmly held beliefs" are what made this country great; not the so-called Progressive way of doing things. Following Obama will get the country broke,and ending up like Venezuela,Cuba,and Greece.

History is rife with examples.

But I can tell you don't know any of those things.

Those "firmly held beliefs" are what made this country great; not the so-called Progressive way of doing things. Following Obama will get the country broke,and ending up like Venezuela,Cuba,and Greece.

History is rife with examples.

But I can tell you don't know any of those things.

Yup, in the global laboratory, the results have been amazingly repeatable.

Hard to say how many ten's of millions have paid with their lives to run this little experiment in pimps of envy, power politics.
© 24hourcampfire