Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I've said it many, many times. Everybody needs to learn what "Narcissism" really is. Everything will become crystal clear when you do.

Lt., you are on top of things.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
No he was awarded the Nobel Peace prize simply for being the first black president.
He cant even do black right. He is the first mixed race president.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Paddler
Drone on, boys, as only simple minds can. Sheesh, you really have your heads where the sun don't shine.

lmao! laugh

you come here trying to flaunt your hunting ethics and prowess, and then try and pretend you have some intellectual higher ground.

you ask questions that get answered, and when you get asked questions in return your quote above is the best you got?

no wonder you have an inferiority complex, it's cause you really are inferior! grin

BobinNH just laid it out for you in pretty straightforward terms.

and your response is a 4th grader slur?

what a fing joke you are Paddler

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Paddler I can't stomach what you believe. I don't understand how anyone could be so blind as to not see what's happening.

I think we have suffered this fool long enough. He needs flushing.

LOL
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Ignore can be your friend. Particularly for the abjectly ignorant and willfully stupid. Paddler got my vote.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
I don't understand why northwestalaska and Paddler never comment on these threads?

yep the MSM will use this brief interlude in their normal azz kissin of Obama to illustrate how tough and objective they really are.

you're in good hands folks, "journalists" to the rescue

I think Obama gets tired of answering the same stupid questions, just as I get tired of reading your crap. It's difficult to not get testy when people repeatedly say dumb stuff. Go ahead, that was your cue! When you're done being an ass, tell us how you would approach the problem of ISIS.

I have a question. Why do the Republicans react to events like Paris with calls for closing mosques, stopping Syrian immigrants from entering the United States, even though our vetting process is very thorough, but in response to mass killings of American citizens, argue against reasonable gun control?

Thanks for raising this point, as it deserves a response.

EVERY senior member of the Administration who has responsibility for national security has publicly testified that our "vetting process" is non-existent.

The only exceptions are known cronies of Obama, Jeh Johnson and Loretta Lynch, who owe their positions entirely to fealty to Obama. No other president would have picked them for their posts.

The American people are not buying Obama's line and, increasingly, neither is the media.

Norman Solberg
International lawyer, lately for 25 years in Japan, now working on trusts in the US, the 3rd greatest tax haven. NRA Life Member for over 50 years, NRA Endowment (2014), Patron (2016).
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Drone on, boys, as only simple minds can. Sheesh, you really have your heads where the sun don't shine.

Paddler, those samples that the pharmaceutical reps leave....they're for the patients[not you].

FJB & FJT
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by tjm10025

I want to see the Swedes ask him to give back the Nobel Peace Prize.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34277960

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Hey paddler, put the jar of vasoline down and answer the question:

"So tell us what that "very thorough " vetting process is and what it is based on?"

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
Originally Posted by tjm10025

I want to see the Swedes ask him to give back the Nobel Peace Prize.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34277960

I do hope they realize they are idiots.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SBTCO

"So tell us what that "very thorough " vetting process is and what it is based on?"

Yes, this will be very interesting. Please, Paddler, detail for us this "very thorough vetting process".

What database of identifications and what verification processes to ascertain that a "refugee" is who they claim to be are in place?

Considering that the Syrian government is, at this time, unable to send such data to the U.S., assuming that it would in the first place, where do we obtain this information?

Is it backed up with biometric scans or other such testing, and if so where do we get the basic profiles against which each person's identity is verified?

Considering that aliases are part of the culture in the Middle East, how do we know which information to verify, given that most - if not all - are traveling without valid passports?

Further, and given that better than 60% of the "refugees" are males between 16 and 40, how do we verify that they have not been training with ISIS, AQ, or other enemies of the U.S. in that region?

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 4ager

Yes, this will be very interesting. Please, Paddler, detail for us this "very thorough vetting process".

What database of identifications and what verification processes to ascertain that a "refugee" is who they claim to be are in place?

Considering that the Syrian government is, at this time, unable to send such data to the U.S., assuming that it would in the first place, where do we obtain this information?

Is it backed up with biometric scans or other such testing, and if so where do we get the basic profiles against which each person's identity is verified?

Considering that aliases are part of the culture in the Middle East, how do we know which information to verify, given that most - if not all - are traveling without valid passports?

Further, and given that better than 60% of the "refugees" are males between 16 and 40, how do we verify that they have not been training with ISIS, AQ, or other enemies of the U.S. in that region?

Ya'll are fuggin hilarious, Obama says its safe. What more do you need?

FJB & FJT
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Raeford
Obama says its safe. What more do you need?

House a family unit in every room of the whitehouse, for a year, before turning them loose.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by Raeford
Obama says its safe. What more do you need?

House a family unit in every room of the whitehouse, for a year, before turning them loose.

Save a few for Hollywood, please.

FJB & FJT
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Y'all are a tiresome bunch. It's getting harder to read your crap. Don't you ever leave the bubble? I'd refute all your BS point by point, but it's really not worth the effort. Carry on.

I saw a response from illegitimate who's method of dealing with ISIS would be to kill hundreds of thousands of innocent people. I don't think that is a rational course of action. Anybody else?

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
100,000 guys named muhamed ...no problem vetting that.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Guys....everyone knows Piddler's not interested in honest debate/discussion and has no intention of answering any questions...he only stops by to start chit and then runs and hides...yet you all continue to feed the stupid SOB.....who's the dumb ass here?????

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
.....who's the dumb ass here?????

Is that one of those tricky type questions because according to each guy on here they're all God's gift to humanity. grin

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

Guys....everyone knows Piddler's not interested in honest debate/discussion and has no intention of answering any questions...he only stops by to start chit and then runs and hides...yet you all continue to feed the stupid SOB.....who's the dumb ass here?????

pretty sure we all realize that, just trying to make sure the lil puzzy azzed Piddler that he understands such.

lmao. "I could refute it point by point"

do tell? you can't make this chit up, and he's an intellectual.....heelarious

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'd refute all your BS point by point, but it's really not worth the effort. Carry on.

Napoleon's uncle Rico could throw a football over a mountain range too. you guys related?

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

325 members (22250rem, 163bc, 12344mag, 22magnut, 10ring1, 160user, 36 invisible), 1,308 guests, and 1,036 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,849
Posts18,517,532
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.