Home
On Fox now! 20 shot or involved?

Disability Center with active shooter and swat teams in the building.
Was going to wait till fall 2016 for that Big pre-election order to Midway, might as well go ahead with it....
1-3 suspects believed to be white in a black SUV.
wtf is going on in this country
12 confirmed dead as of now per Fox........
Live streaming

http://ktla.com/on-air/live-streaming/
Originally Posted by KFWA

TV, social media, the internet, violent video games, no parenting, parenting not allowed by "progressive" idiots in government...

That will do for starters.

We also need an aggressively used death penalty.
Spiritually, this country is dying a rapid, painful death.

John
Well chit.

Death throws of a dying empire. Study history and this is rather apparent.
Originally Posted by luv2safari

TV, social media, the internet, violent video games, no parenting, parenting not allowed by "progressive idiots in government...

..........Yep......Possible ISIS sympathizers maybe.......
Its amazing what people will do when they think they have no options left or have given up in faith and hope.

Or they're terrorists.

Or like said below...
Manchurian Candidate's
Have thought so for years.
timed just before elections to sway the brain dead.
just love those gun free zones........soooooo safe!
democrats gone wild
Originally Posted by deerstalker
Manchurian Candidate's

It sure makes one wonder, doesn't it?

I put nothing past the traitor Muzzie.
There's enough cops in that county to sink a fugking barge.

Carry, carry, carry.

Travis
Masks, body armor and now a suspicious package found.

Inland Regional Center serving individuals with developmental disabilities

So sad! So very very sad and pathetic!
SWAT, police, FBI, the ATF. It all too late by the time they get there and we've seen this time and again.

We all know the only deterrent is being armed at the scene when SHTF and act on it.

No doubt our leaders won't let this tragedy go to waste.
we can thank leftist liberalism and the Obama Administration for setting the stage for all of this going on....

1. they've let ISIS into the country all over the place via Muslim "immigration"...

2. allowed blacks to riot at the drop of a hat over anything...

3. and because of that, its just a matter of time before frustrated whites respond in kind...

you know DemocRATS are celebrating behind closed doors as this is making more excuse for mass gun control... like the public is supposed to believe that is going to stop things like this...

doesn't look like all of California's restrictive gun laws prevented a damned this in San Bernardino...
The only thing I can say for certain from watching FAUX's coverage is that there's a whole lot of really fat women in CA....

To bad Shepard Smith wasn't in the line of fire...

Sounds like the shooters are long gone. Sure makes one wonder huh??
Prayers on the way for the victims and the responding police and EMS personnel.
Originally Posted by deflave
There's enough cops in that county to sink a fugking barge.

Carry, carry, carry.

Travis

And carry with decent ammo.

People have lost their damn minds with this mass murder garbage.

So sad...
Pretty similar to Paris in some ways.

Muslims?
Fox reports that an ID from one of the shooters was recovered????..................I hope so.......
Just turned on T.V. looks like a huge FUBAR from here. Rio7
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Fox reports that an ID from one of the shooters was recovered????

That's peculiar.
Fox reports that an ID from one of the shooters was recovered????..................I hope so.......

How convient...
Like the passport found at ground zero...from a domestic flight.
Originally Posted by 4ager

Death throws of a dying empire. Study history and this is rather apparent.
It's not just America, it's the world, because it's America.
This is impossible! CA has strict gun control!
Just a matter of yards to I-10 and a mile of so to the I-215 interchange, easy to put some distance in from the site.
Don't you think that it is particularly peculiar that there is always an ID or something equally as handy, always found at things like this? How can so many people who think themselves to be intelligent and open minded be so blind to "coincidence". Way too much coincidence.
I think the 3 shooters have left the scene.

It wouldn't surprise me to have another location attacked.

TV, social media, the internet, violent video games, no parenting, parenting not allowed by "progressive" idiots in government...

And being RID of 'gun-free-zones'...
Originally Posted by RWE
Fox reports that an ID from one of the shooters was recovered????

That's peculiar.
Planted as a 'red herring'??
I just hope its ISIS. Be the best thing for closing our open borders and for opposing more gun control.
Originally Posted by RobJordan
I just hope its ISIS. Be the best thing for closing our open borders and for opposing more gun control.

Yes, because the Democrats shouldn't be the only ones to never let a tragedy go to waste.
So how many maids will be shot this time while California's best and brightest search for 3 guys in body armor?

I pity anybody who owns a black vehicle.

hear hear !
CA cops will need a black suv ID kit !!!
Thanks obama for keeping the country safe !
it's called Manufacturing Consent..
yeah, looks like the shooters just drove away. Black SUV, like all the Feds drive.
No shooter bodies, no ID, just poof.............they are gone.
Originally Posted by atvalaska

hear hear !

Punishments that fit a crime committed.
Scanner Link: Local LEO

http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/12443/web

"Men removing black clothing near underpass"

Climate change run amuck.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
yeah, looks like the shooters just drove away. Black SUV, like all the Feds drive.

That's the signature of people with a sinister agenda. Beyond what a "standard" nutjob shooter might have.

all the local police, state police, and federal agencies are all cooperating. that's good.

the media is having their usual scream their heads off reporting.
Anyone consider Obama and the rest of his thugs are behind all this???? He seems the most logical villan!!

What used to be 15 minutes of local fame is now days of fame at an international level.
was that an armored skid-steer? First time I've ever seen one of those!!
Originally Posted by byc
was that an armored skid-steer? First time I've ever seen one of those!!

Maybe this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiR-T6eKGRg

Bruce
The cops have no description of the shooters but they have an armored bobcat?

OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nuff said................
Black SUV found; they gone
Originally Posted by Fireball2

That's the signature of people with a sinister agenda. Beyond what a "standard" nutjob shooter might have.

This one certainly doesn't fit the script of a lone nut job rampage.
We could all go to Amazon and purchase unbunchable panties for Shep. I had mute his unprofessional rant just now.

This conference room was rented out to the County? I believe it's a private non-profit so was this a hit on local government?
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
The cops have no description of the shooters but they have an armored bobcat?

[Linked Image]

The quarterback is toast!
On another forum I frequent, one of the members has a brother in a building that's being cleared by swat right now. They are texting back and forth. His sister was to have an interview of some sort in the very building where the shooting took place.
Farooq Saeed
Shep Smith is a total POS...I refuse to listen to his ranting, progressive ass.

And as usual, Obama spouting off before he gets all the fats..Imagine that.

Rumor has 12 fatalities. frown

https://www.reddit.com/live/w0nn1o5hu90y

suspects were male and of Middle Eastern origin, “armed with AK-47s and wearing body armor.”

http://pamelageller.com/2015/12/mid...onfirmed-dead.html/#sthash.1yQZxkzF.dpuf
Originally Posted by WyoCoyoteHunter
Anyone consider Obama and the rest of his thugs are behind all this???? He seems the most logical villan!!

That was my first thought. Such cowards.
Sad day - truly unfortunate for innocent the families involved.

Now catch the bastards and kill them. Let it be known that if this BS happens you will die also.
Originally Posted by watch4bear
suspects were male and of Middle Eastern origin, “armed with AK-47s and wearing body armor.”

http://pamelageller.com/2015/12/mid...onfirmed-dead.html/#sthash.1yQZxkzF.dpuf

Geller has been wrong before, but with three shooters, I'm thinking the likelihood of Islamic terrorism is high.

Originally Posted by NeBassman
............Now at 14 dead....So they say.
I hope they get some identifying information from that device.
Wouldn't surprise me if these guys are determined if found to be ISIS sympathizers............
Wouldn't surprise me if these guys are determined if found to be ISIS sympathizers............

bigCOCKsqueezer!

Grab your 300 WSM (AKA flamethrower) and go kick some ISIS ass!

Dave
I'll tell you what CA could use, is some GD gun control.

Dave
Doubt we will see video even though there probably a camera on every hall and door.
Scanner reporting a black GMC with tinted windows doing 90-100 fleeing police.

Bad move unless it's them.
Does anyone else smell a strong, fishy odor?
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

yes, but it's probably the clam chowder I'm cooking.
Hillary just announced it was caused by an Internet Video and the Perps are now back across the border into Mexico
Just Wonderful! This is our new America and it has nothing to do with immigration. At what point does this crap stop?

I have a life long friend who is a CSI cop in Denver and he blames this on way to many nut jobs and ease that they can get a gun.
Originally Posted by Calhoun

Link?
[Linked Image]
It's just California.
Originally Posted by Bigfoot

Link?

http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/19088/web

bigCOCKsqueezer!

Grab your 300 WSM (AKA flamethrower) and go kick some ISIS ass!

Dave
...........I'd LUUUUUUVE TO!!!!........And yer right. My "c" is big and I can squeezer u to death da flavy......LOL....LOL.....Yer nickname for me is a compliment.......LOL grin grin grin
No evidence, no footage, no connection to anything ALLOWS for ANY story to be told.

Any spin, any demographic, any falsehood to be perpetrated on the lemming population.

Why CA? , Why handicapped center?

They got all the gun control and bleeding heart bases covered already.

[Linked Image]
From 2000 miles away, I'd guess it's a Cartel hit.

Originally Posted by ltppowell
From 2000 miles away, I'd guess it's a Cartel hit.

I'm going with Chinese triad hit.
I'll bet the democrats are ecstatic!
It's all part of the tyrants plan to make more gun laws. These three shooters are probably on ole big ears pay roll.
Originally Posted by Redneck
[quote=luv2safari][quote=KFWA]wtf is going on in this country

Plus copycat 15 minute of fame losers..... In gun free zones with slow targets.....'
I wonder who the specific target was and the other were killed to make it look like a random mass shooting.
Police chief just stated "they made a clean getaway".

Sounds like it was not related. Bad day to be a black SUV/truck owner..
Sounds like a Professional Hit
Said it was a Christmas party.
Originally Posted by WillARights
No evidence, no footage, no connection to anything ALLOWS for ANY story to be told.

Any spin, any demographic, any falsehood to be perpetrated on the lemming population.

Why CA? , Why handicapped center?

They got all the gun control and bleeding heart bases covered already.

............No doubt, this attack was well prepared and well planned in advance imo. The center made a nice soft target.

Close to many freeways. Shooting occurred about 11:15 am pdt making for an easy quick escape with far less traffic.

I'd be very leery of any details as to who was involved. In our modern connected world it's very easy to plant an errant seed.
God bless them all.
I thought semi-auto Assault style rifles were illegal in the PRK? (insert sarcasm font)
[Linked Image]
Why don't they just contact Sheppard Smith, he seems to "know it all"!!! What a LIBTARD A-HOLE. Fox News needs to fire this jerk.
W4b. Where did you get info listing him as a suspect
Welcome to Stage 1.

These guys are pros. If this was a cartel hit, then they are gone and done. If they are not, then we will see Stage 2.

Stage 2 is them already having other targets lined up and the planning in progress for other parts of the country. We'll see more of this and then progress to car bombs and worse.

This is not your standard nut case with a firearm (as much as the leftists would like to make it that - and I have no doubt that Paddler and his ilk will be on later to try just that). This was a very coordinated, very professional attack. The timing was exceptional, especially in getting out before any responders were on the scene. The escape and evasion was flawless; they got out of the area, ditched the SUV and vanished without a trace. This ain't schit someone does on a first-timer, and it ain't something that gets practiced via a video game. These guys are professionals, highly trained, and they are very much on the loose.

The politicians will want to make this about gun control, but IMHO, this is an act of war on U.S. soil and needs to be treated as such. It's not about curtailing the rights of citizens, it's about threat identification and elimination.
http://controversialtimes.com/news/...s-name-of-1-suspect-in-ca-mass-shooting/
Governor Clown will pass coming legislation to establish more gun free zones!!

He's also having signs made up for California housewives to read:

IN CASE OF NEARBY SHOOTING SITUATION THERE IS ONLY ENOUGH ROOM IN THIS CLOSET FOR ONE PERSON!
No way the marxist in the WH will treat it as such, but rather as an opportunity to disarm the public.
...........I'd LUUUUUUVE TO!!!!........And yer right. My "c" is big and I can squeezer u to death da flavy......LOL....LOL.....Yer nickname for me is a compliment.......LOL grin grin grin

bigBLACKCOCKsqueezer!

Even more fitting now, eh?

Dave

bigBLACKCOCKsqueezer!

Even more fitting now, eh?

Dave
.........Whoops....I ain't black daaaa flappy...LOL...LOL......Funny add in though....
This is no random shooting by a kook off his meds or other crazy person with a gun.

This was a well planned, well executed attack complete with an escape and evasion phase.

Its either an Islamic terrorist cell on the loose or the drug cartels specifically targeting someone.
Welcome to Stage 1.

These guys are pros. If this was a cartel hit, then they are gone and done. If they are not, then we will see Stage 2.

Stage 2 is them already having other targets lined up and the planning in progress for other parts of the country. We'll see more of this and then progress to car bombs and worse.

This is not your standard nut case with a firearm (as much as the leftists would like to make it that - and I have no doubt that Paddler and his ilk will be on later to try just that). This was a very coordinated, very professional attack. The timing was exceptional, especially in getting out before any responders were on the scene. The escape and evasion was flawless; they got out of the area, ditched the SUV and vanished without a trace. This ain't schit someone does on a first-timer, and it ain't something that gets practiced via a video game. These guys are professionals, highly trained, and they are very much on the loose.

The politicians will want to make this about gun control, but IMHO, this is an act of war on U.S. soil and needs to be treated as such. It's not about curtailing the rights of citizens, it's about threat identification and elimination.

Been mulling these specific findings over and over this afternoon, wondering "who" this will turn out to be. Not wanting to speculate one "who", but yeah, exactly what 4ager said.
Thanks
Early news accounts in these incidents are notoriously unreliable. Countless times it is a lone gunman, but witnesses say there are multiple gunman. Not enough reliable info released yet to really get a good feel as to how organized an event this was. It may well be, or it may well be a lone nut.
This story can be silenced at once. Just let the guns be found and at least one traced back to Fast & Furious and all of a sudden every media outlet will forget it ever happened.
I know one thing for sure San Bernadino has one Fat Police Force
Originally Posted by cv540
Early news accounts in these incidents are notoriously unreliable. Countless times it is a lone gunman, but witnesses say there are multiple gunman. Not enough reliable info released yet to really get a good feel as to how organized an event this was. It may well be, or it may well be a lone nut.

BRO!

You joking?

The Campfire will have this case closed and wrapped in a bow by 2000 hours.

Dave
This story can be silenced at once. Just let the guns be found and at least one traced back to Fast & Furious and all of a sudden every media outlet will forget it ever happened.

You mean, like the speed at which the Nashville recruiting center shooting vanished from the media and public attention when the weapon used (which has still not been publicly released) was reported to have been a full auto Chinese military AK?
The shooters are probably in the crowd watching
Sounds like a demonrat ruse. Prayers sent.
Seems like a professional team.
Teamsters Union Christmas party you say???

It's a hit...

BRO!

You joking?

Dave

A smartazz reply like that could get your head stove in.
Originally Posted by coltchris
Why don't they just contact Sheppard Smith, he seems to "know it all"!!! What a LIBTARD A-HOLE. Fox News needs to fire this jerk.

He's just like a lot of other people. They believe they have a RIGHT to know everything ALL the time, and when they don't...they just make it up. (Check the Idaho thread.)
Manchurian Candidate's

Yep.
You know the shooters didn't pick up their brass, but we won't be told the cartridges used until........ ?

KT MacFarland on Fox, inquired as to whether that building had any ties to the VA since the attack seemed so professional.

As a vet, I find her approach appalling.
If by made up you mean denied by cops and their groupies but early reporting by locals and witnesses shown to be true.

But wtf do you care?....you're just a chit stirring shmuck.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Manchurian Candidate's

Yep.

A year out from the election might as well be 100 years to the average voters' memory.

At least they know it's domestic terrorism...
in pursuit of suspect vehicle, shots fired
San Bernardino Police scanner is reporting a high speed chase with possible shots fired:

Maybe it was Bodie and the dead presidents?

Travis
Via chopper video:

Someone's on the ground in a pool of blood.

Travis

Or Dalton...
1 bad guy down
1 bad guy down

One person down anyway. We know how trigger-happy the popo gets when in hot pursuit.
Not a time for levity. Regardless of what all is ultimately discovered, this is deeply disturbing on a lot of levels.....
http://ktla.com/2015/12/02/authorit...ng-incident-in-san-bernardino-fire-dept/
Update is 14 fatalities, 17 wounded.

Not counting the guy lying in a pool of blood on the street. No idea who he is yet.
Fox reporting one cop injured.
Nail the sonsabitches. Frontier style.
The local news station with a cop giving an update is reporting the cop is okay. Love early reports.

BRO!

You joking?

Dave

A smartazz reply like that could get your head stove in. [/quote]

That's what I'm sayin.
Originally Posted by oldpinecricker
SWAT, police, FBI, the ATF. It all too late by the time they get there and we've seen this time and again.

We all know the only deterrent is being armed at the scene when SHTF and act on it.
Exactly, yet our dear leader will seek to make us even less able as a society to deal with this sort of thing.
Originally Posted by Petro
Via chopper video:

Someone's on the ground in a pool of blood.

Link?
2 down, one to go?
Ralphie, click on the link I gave. But they're not showing the body any more, too much blood and it might disturb somebody. Dark SUV involved.

Must be 50+ cop cars at that scene.
If by made up you mean denied by cops and their groupies but early reporting by locals and witnesses shown to be true.

But wtf do you care?....you're just a chit stirring shmuck.

You really can't control yourself, can you?

Originally Posted by White_Bear
1 bad guy down

One person down anyway. We know how trigger-happy the popo gets when in hot pursuit.

2 different vehicles have had shootouts...AFAIC, run from the popo=get shot
Can someone just shut Sherman Smith up.
Someone's going to have to volunteer their penis...

Not it.
The local station with helo is reporting a 2nd suspect "down" in the SUV with a long gun strapped to him. Station is just reporting 3rd suspect has been apprehended as well.

Might be over.

Armored forklift just showed up to approach SUV.
I was thinking assault weapons were banned in California. Can't be ISIS because they drive white Toyotas
Welcome to Stage 1.

Yep and given this I do not believe a handful of carrying citizens would have made a difference. Some typical goofyazz 'fire posts. above...
I wish I understood more of what they're saying on the police scanner. I hope all the law enforcement get to go home tonight.
Sounds like they're chasing runners all over that part of town. Maybe gonna pick up a lot of guys with warrants out on them.
Originally Posted by bea175
I was thinking assault weapons were banned in California. Can't be ISIS because they drive white Toyotas

Your logic is not appreciated by the Republik.
Originally Posted by EdM
Welcome to Stage 1.

Yep and given this I do not believe a handful of carrying citizens would have made a difference. Some typical goofyazz 'fire posts. above...

Ed, likely wouldn't have made any difference at all, but better chance than no chance. Maybe just a delay in their plans, at best.

As for the typical goofyass posts; yep.
OMG, what if this turns out to be an attack by jihadists. and then the prez says it's just another case of workplace violence. what then?
Someone should ask Obama why all these shooting happen in a Gun Free Zone
They just pulled 2nd body out of the SUV.

Report on TV saying they have another suspect in a house or yard and cops are surrounding it.
Did I hear that right??....One of the perps was in the meeting at the center???? Left and then returned with others shooting??

Now it's getting weird!

They need to catch the naked guy running loose alive!
http://www.globemagazine.com/
Someone should ask Obama why all these shooting happen in a Gun Free Zone

Being as they were in CA, I hope the bad guys were complying with the lead free ammo directives as well.
Oh he'll make a trip out to LA and attend a "Global Warming" dinner. That'll teach em.

On the way out of town he'll take back those Bearcats cause they scare his BLM peeps.
Good coverage with these folks.

http://ktla.com/2015/12/02/authorit...ng-incident-in-san-bernardino-fire-dept/
These guys only got a mile away.
Fox reports 2 suspects dead; one cowering in nearby home, after shootout.
_
How long before the Left blames the Tea Party

Thought the same thing. They could have been in Mexico hours ago. Cops had to pin them down way early but how was that shielded from MSM?

Weird!!
I'll bet they're Mormons
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
I'll bet they're Mormons

Bingo...."hey man let's stick around to see what happens!!"
My take on the quick capture:

News got out on smartphones

People saw the switch from the black suv

Called in location of switch

BMT
Originally Posted by byc
I'll bet they're Mormons

Bingo...."hey man let's stick around to see what happens!!"

Well duhhh!

How long do you think it takes to round up all those wives from shopping
Domestic terrorism by 3 white guys?
Originally Posted by Higbean

Travis

Or Dalton...

Fugkin' Bodie, bro.

Travis
Originally Posted by Petro
Someone's going to have to volunteer their penis...

Not it.

Color me grenade green.

Dave
SAMCRO or the Mayans
Originally Posted by ingwe
Not a time for levity. Regardless of what all is ultimately discovered, this is deeply disturbing on a lot of levels.....

You could remove every post I made in this thread and it'd still be full of levity.

Travis

That means they are locals and not part of a wide network.
Originally Posted by Higbean

Travis

Or Dalton...

He's Jed [bleep]. He'll always be Jed.
How long before the Left blames the Tea Party

Originally Posted by Fireball2

That's what I'm sayin.

UBER stove!

Clark
Originally Posted by jimmyp

I'm thinking Obama's sons.

I agree wholeheartedly, also, all of the anti police rhetoric coming out of Obama and his henchmen and women does not help matters, seems the nation has become lawless under the democrats..........
Colorado should tighten their mag restrictions.

Dave
Originally Posted by AggieDog

I agree wholeheartedly, also, all of the anti police rhetoric coming out of Obama and his henchmen and women does not help matters, seems the nation has become lawless under the democrats..........

That's silly.

Lots of white, upper-middle class, "conservatives" hate the police as well.

Of course, they've never dealt with one in their life. Kinda like the Yale kids. Only more gay.

Travis
It seems that the hnic might be having a fit now,what with all of those terrorists driving those military weapon platforms.

They say that 1 was maybe hiding in a church.
Saw the bobcat drag one of those out of the black suv.

They seemed to plan the shoot,but their getaway leaves a lot to be desired.
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Just Wonderful! This is our new America and it has nothing to do with immigration. At what point does this crap stop?

I have a life long friend who is a CSI cop in Denver and he blames this on way to many nut jobs and ease that they can get a gun.

Or a car, or build a bomb, or a big knife...
Originally Posted by Oakster

Or a car, or build a bomb, or a big knife...
Were'd those attackers in Paris get their AK-47s? Certainly not in a French gun shop.
Hope SWAT finds the guy they are looking for soon. Gonna be dark before long.
We'll get the gun lecture again
from good ole "support the lie' Obama..........

Ferguson, a lie

Baltimore, another lie

IRS lies

State Dept lies

Presidential lies

hum, where does it end?
So some Environmental Health Commission was having a "working" holiday party, where they were discussing some future plans. And a guy at the party became angry and left. Minutes later, 3 masked guys in tactical gear came in and started shooting. It was suspected by persons there, that the guy that left, was only there to check that a certain person or persons were at the party, and he came back as one of the masked guys, that came in shooting. So revenge shooting, staged to look like terrorism?
Just from listening to the scanner traffic, I'll bet they think it's a gang thing and are looking for other gang members.
Seems to be a lot of people that they are checking out.
WOW, this is getting weird.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

My first inclination is to claim that I am speechless, but that would be a lie, because I spoke.
Prayers for lots of families of victims, and lots of cops who will have to live with the memories of the events of today.
Originally Posted by Tracks
Just from listening to the scanner traffic, I'll bet they think it's a gang thing and are looking for other gang members.
Seems to be a lot of people that they are checking out.

Yep.

Gang member always have to "go get their homies", before they can do anything.
Local press just announced gun men were armed with heavy fire power they had long guns. Trying to figure out what they think they mean.
If they targeted one or several at the party they could have just walked up to them on the way out of the house but they wanted to send a bloody message instead.

Cartel, gangs make sense.

Think one of the weapons could be traced to F&F? Would we find out if it did?
Today "long guns" became the new catch phrase. Dunno how many times that was flashed on the TV screen.

You watch what happens now.

Not a good thing.
I doubt it's Cartel.

No profit in it.

It's someone making a statement.
Originally Posted by sidepass
Local press just announced gun men were armed with heavy fire power they had long guns. Trying to figure out what they think they mean.

Channel 5 said long guns AND rifles.
I had to change the channel with her blathering.
Ha! Wouldn't it be funny ( funny isn't a good word) if all this time the gangs have been put up by Obongo to assist with his gun control agenda? His hidden army so to speak.

Kinda F&F on this side of the border????

I know. It just balderdash

I doubt it's Cartel.

No profit in it.

It's someone making a statement.

Wrong! This is a movie skit directed by Quentin Tarantino.

My first inclination is to claim that I am speechless, but that would be a lie, because I spoke.

Impossible. Oh wait, I finished what you wrote. smile
Fox local reporter in San Bernandino was mentioning that one cop said they were receiving fire from AK 47s...

someone else interviewed watching the shoot out with cops and SUV, that there were two men, who were shabby looking and dark black hair...

If this isn't Muslims, attempting a Paris style attack...

it still begs the question, what are we going to do about Muslims within our nation... and secondly, what is the Muslims communities going to do about it...

some one also just leaked one of the identities is name Farouk Saeed.....big shocking surprise...
Sounds like it was towel heads based on one name released.....
Fox is saying the shooters are Muslim
One named gunman - Faruq Saed. (sp)

God, I hope so.
Maybe a link with the "Holiday Party" and too much Christianity?
San Bernardino is bankrupt. It was Grover Nordquist and his organization of tax haters that are behind this!
[Linked Image]

You knew this 3 hours ago?????
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
One named gunman - Faruq Saed. (sp)

Fox said the same.
Originally Posted by sidepass
O'Reilly has confirmed that they all had "large caliber rifles." So what do you think ... .338 Win Mags, .45-70s?
Maybe a link with the "Holiday Party" and too much Christianity?

Sorry but Christians say Christmas with pride.
not Holiday season.
Originally Posted by twofish
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CVQufYTWwAA-p8_.png:large

Looks like a dead white guy to me.
muslims can be any color. muslim is not a race.
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by twofish
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CVQufYTWwAA-p8_.png:large

Looks like a dead white guy to me.
muslims can be any color. muslim is not a race.

Agreed
Whatever...they shot the shhit out of that getaway vehicle. Good job guys.
The MSM is dumber than owl schitt!!

All would make good candidates for congress!!
Roger. My wife was looking in on this thread, and she mentioned that you need to change your dogshitting avatar... laugh
lmao
Whatever...they shot the shhit out of that getaway vehicle. Good job guys.

That's what I thought.

I think that was an epic gunfight by any standards. And no good guys seriously hurt.
I've been listening to the scanner link that was posted, and I heard one officer tell thier post that the guy they shot was laying in the back seat still breathing with an AR strapped across his chest.

Also they just found another IED
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
The MSM is dumber than owl schitt!!

All would make good candidates for congress!!

Especially Shep-the-twink and O'Blathery...Gretta is close behind.
Originally Posted by Tyrone

My thoughts exactly. Obviously this is a fraudulent story because they've been promising us for years that if we just passed strict gun control, this [bleep] would end. So we did (passed all their strict gun control laws). There's no way they would have lied to us, is there? shocked

Jordan
Obummer will be in shortly to claim.
Work Place Violence.
Nothing to see here.
just move on
According to a news blog San Bernadino police just released the name of one suspect as Tayyeep Bin Ardogan, a 28 year-old Qatar citizen, Twitter

Any Twitter subscribers verify?

My thoughts exactly. Obviously this is a fraudulent story because they've been promising us for years that if we just passed strict gun control, this [bleep] would end. So we did (passed all their strict gun control laws). There's no way they would have lied to us, is there? shocked

Jordan

Shouldn't you be out chasing ambulances?

Jordan

AR style firearms have been banned for over 10 years.
there must not be any left it the state they have all been taken out.
must be a fake report for obummers benefit
Obama talked of the need for gun control, at least I give Gov Brown Credit where credit is due, CA will spare no expense to get these killers..........
News now saying one woman suspect involved.
According to a news blog San Bernadino police just released the name of one suspect as Tayyeep Bin Ardogan, a 28 year-old Qatar citizen, Twitter

Any Twitter subscribers verify?
http://100percentfedup.com/muslim-s...ed-and-fellow-jihadists-attack-america/#
What happens if one of these "assault rifles" was involved in Fast and Furious? I am sure the BATF would be forthcoming.

God, I hope so.

Be the best thing that could happen (in this tragedy). The only thing better would be if they came in from Mexico. We should be so lucky. Keep praying.
If the eyewitnesses reports are true, that an argument erupted at the party, these fellas were pretty well armed and equipped to come so soon.
Makes one think they had this gear ready and waiting for some time for some other event?
An officer just found another IED.
POTUS and his subservient fellow liars will be pushing "workplace violence". They cannot afford to let it get into the religious realm.
The headline I am praying to read soon:

"THE SAN BERNARDINO SHOOTERS ARE MUSLIM, AFFILIATED WITH ISIS AND CAME INTO THE COUNTRY ILLEGALLY TWO WEEKS AGO ACROSS THE MEXICAN BORDER"

I've got my fingers crossed.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
What happens if one of these "assault rifles" was involved in Fast and Furious? I am sure the BATF would be forthcoming.

Man, wouldn't that be awesome? cool
FBI Agent in charge at the news conference going on right now, said it "might possibly" be terrorist related. But it also "might possible" NOT be terrorist related.

I'd bet money that the idiot in the White House has already instructed the FBI Director to quash that rumor.

Police Chief giving the press conference said the Perps wore "assault" style clothes & had "assault" style weapons. Bet he doesn't know the difference between an AR, AK, or a 10-22.

Confirmed 2 dead in the SUV! One woman and one man. And one perp in custody.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
An officer just found another IED.
pretty sure that IED in this case means pipe bombs. Haven't heard that any actually blew up.

I'm thinking Obama's sons.

If by "white" you mean anything other than uber black and by "black" you mean kenyan/kansas mulatto with fake Hawaiian birth cert and a foreign student ID?

Then YES! 3 guys with extra whiteness.
Guaranteed the FBI knew it was terrorist related before the news conference.
American public will hear 1/2 the story once again.

However, in the press conference, there was no mention of race, so we know they are not white.

"THE SAN BERNARDINO SHOOTERS ARE MUSLIM, AFFILIATED WITH ISIS AND CAME INTO THE COUNTRY ILLEGALLY TWO WEEKS AGO ACROSS THE MEXICAN BORDER"

With stolen cartel weapons...
Originally Posted by ringworm

With stolen cartel weapons...

Tracked to Fast and Furious.
For an incident that appeared to be spontaneous argument inside at the party, these guys were pretty well equipped to respond very fast. Wonder what else they had in mind?
Obango can't let this get to a religion based incident.
I bet that Po
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
FBI Agent in charge at the news conference going on right now, said it "might possibly" be terrorist related. But it also "might possible" NOT be terrorist related.

I'd bet money that the idiot in the White House has already instructed the FBI Director to quash that rumor.

Police Chief giving the press conference said the Perps wore "assault" style clothes & had "assault" style weapons. Bet he doesn't know the difference between an AR, AK, or a 10-22.

Oh...I bet that Police Chief knows , dude, he probably served his country , your comment is a cheap shot, go choke on your Chile...........
2 dead ( 1 male, 1 female), 3rd one in custody, and cops have an apartment building surrounded.

from CNN just now

Sycamore

Yes and you suppress the information until you get the "story and talking points" all hammered out. Valeri Jarrett must be on overtime.

The diversion from the truth will parallel the Benghazi lie.
Anybody with any sense knew it was a Terrorist attack by Muslim Jidhadists as soon as the authorities released the info about multiple attackers. Multiple attackers don't fit the profile of domestic terrorists and gangs/cartels operate on for profit principles, and there is no profit in any of this. This is another Paris-type attack, just as we were promised.
now reporting "FBI raid underway at apartment" in Redland

Sycamore
Originally Posted by funshooter

Jordan

"AR style firearms have been banned for over 10 years."

No they haven't.
I am glad I do not have to go down the street
I live about a mile or so from where this is going down.

I do have to say .
That the American Muzzy's are looking like a bunch of wuss's

They ran from the police instead of finishing their mission by blowing them selves up.
Chickens compared to the rest of the world.

However, in the press conference, there was no mention of race, so we know they are not white.

This is exactly what I was thinking.
Originally Posted by Craigster
Originally Posted by funshooter

Jordan

"AR style firearms have been banned for over 10 years."

No they haven't.

My bad AK detachable mag. over 10 rounds have been
I bet they had more than ten round mags.
Originally Posted by AggieDog
I bet that Po
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Oh...I bet that Police Chief knows , dude, he probably served his country , your comment is a cheap shot, go choke on your Chile...........

Wasn't intended as a cheap shot, merely an observation. How many Police Chiefs do you know personally? Most of the Police Chiefs I know are Politicians, pure & simple. That's how they got the Chiefs job, and most don't know a gun barrel from a but stock. YMMV.

By the way, your the first fellow Aggie that's ever called me a liar. Maybe you were a one percenter. As you should well know, Aggies don't lie. cool

Yes and you suppress the information until you get the "story and talking points" all hammered out. Valeri Jarrett must be on overtime.

Fuggin Lester Holt on NBC had the audacity to state "This is clearly a case of workplace violence"...So now we know...Jihadists...

It's workplace violence, you effin idiot! Just ask any Obamite.

smirk smirk smirk
These scumbags are not descendants of those who colonized Jamestown. They are not descendants of the old 300. They are not La Familia. They are not Vietnamese gang bangers or...These guys will be Middle Eastern and were let in at some point, by OUR OWN GOVERNMENT. This is the same government that told our mothers and fathers to quit having children because the world would starve while at the same time letting in any scumbag from any [bleep] in the world. This is the same government that routinely strip searches white people boarding planes while refusing to "profile" middle easterners. THIS IS THE SAME GOVERNMENT THAT WANTS GUNS BANNED IN THE WAKE OF THE PARIS ATTACKS!
FBI NOT ruling out Terrorism. To me, that right there speaks volumes!
Sayeed Farook named as first suspect. Doesn't sound like a white guy to me...
EOD detonating the IED they found outside the building right now.
My thought is that the American people and certain leading republican candidates will not allow this "workplace" lie to get traction.
One thing about those Geehodee's...they know how to keep us guessing. Who'd a thunk that a team that could easily have taken out hundreds of the highfalutin' would choose to hit a meskin Christmas party?
Didn't the piece-o-shiite in the white house just recently tell us that there was nothing to worry about? The all powerful Kenyan was in control?
Sayeed, who is reporting that.
In all fairness, it's wrong to have Christmas parties at work. I'm thinking Christians are to blame for being so insensitive as to have a Christmas party.

#BanChristmasParties
Maybe someone showed the Benghazi video at the "holiday party"?
Facebook poll by a local news station:

"Does today's mass shooting in California make you more likely to arm yourself or support tighter gun control laws?"

https://www.facebook.com/katunews/posts/10153324652496448

We're ahead 75%-25%

I wonder if any of the witnesses heard Alluha Akbar or is that account being suppressed?
[Linked Image]
Getting hot again!!
Originally Posted by Steelhead
In all fairness, it's wrong to have Christmas parties at work. I'm thinking Christians are to blame for being so insensitive as to have a Christmas party.

#BanChristmasParties

Oh without question. You nailed that one. In fact, I would even go a little further: the very concept of Christmas (with its inherent bigotry and insensitivity to athesist and Muslims) is probably what motivated the shooters, just like Christianity was responsible for that abortion shoot in Colorado. There's no question that Christmas, Christianity or some combination of the two (and the NRA) are the cause of this one too. crazy
Originally Posted by viking

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/dec/2/syed-farook-identified-san-bernardino-shooting-sus/

http://state-employees.findthedata.com/l/7794090/Syed-R-Farook

http://www.ibtimes.com/who-sayeed-f...dentified-after-police-car-chase-2208965

Anybody else notice the prevalence of Mini-14's in the news coverage? I was surprised, figured all CA LE would have gone the AR route..

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Only 1 reason they are looking for bombs...
Mini14s are the California AK

Reliable, semi-accurate, and legal
Originally Posted by viking

The MSNBC loons. I was channel surfing when they released his name. Rachael Maddow almost choked when they mentioned the name...

http://www.cbsnews.com/
So are the two dead one's Husband and cousin-wife like the two in Paris?
Jfc even Fox News is in full PC mode saying they won't say the name until a second source confirms it but it's "foreign sounding"

GMAFB
They probably look a lot like Obama's son and daughter would if he'd not married a gorilla.
Originally Posted by tzone
Jfc even Fox News is in full PC mode saying they won't say the name until a second source confirms it but it's "foreign sounding"

GMAFB

You can say that again.

If the name was John Smith you can bet it'd be plastered all over the screen by now.

Oh without question. You nailed that one. In fact, I would even go a little further: the very concept of Christmas (with its inherent bigotry and insensitivity to athesist and Muslims) is probably what motivated the shooters, just like Christianity was responsible for that abortion shoot in Colorado. There's no question that Christmas, Christianity or some combination of the two (and the NRA) are the cause of this one too. crazy

Wow.

You took a dick out of your mouth long enough to say something.

Congrats?

Dave
Syed farook.

fox news just wanted to get the spelling right. crazy
His father just confirmed he is a Muslim
I will be damn't.
Originally Posted by 66niteowl
His father just confirmed he is a Muslim

That's like Mister Ed's dad confirming that he's a horse.
Does this mean Ann Margaret is not coming to town?
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Anybody else notice the prevalence of Mini-14's in the news coverage? I was surprised, figured all CA LE would have gone the AR route..

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

The reason is that the Mini is much less "evil" looking than the AR. That counts for a lot here in Kalifornia. blush crazy
Welcome to the National Assault Weapons Ban 2016.

Just wait - the bank robbery in LA kicked of the 1999 ban.

I sure hope they are some "terrorist cell" and not some disgruntled looneys.

Local news here said Sayeed was an employee of San Bernadino mental health.
democrats gone wild

Actually DemoncRats and/or DemoncRat sponsored terrorists.

Shove 'em All back into those third world scheiholes they came from.. dead or alive
Originally Posted by northern_dave
Syed farook.

fox news just wanted to get the spelling right. crazy

Paris has come to town.

The reason is that the Mini is much less "evil" looking than the AR. That counts for a lot here in Kalifornia. blush crazy

I see that cum dumpster of yours is yapping again...

Dave

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Likely a budget choice. As despite having the 7th largest economy in the world our state is broke due to social programs and greed.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Can they hit anything with those floppy shell shuckers?
Originally Posted by Paradiddle

Likely a budget choice. As despite having the 7th largest economy in the world our state is broke due to social programs and greed.

And being run by dumbfugk liberals like Jordan.

Clark
Syed farook worked in the building where the shooting occurred.

Wow.

You took a dick out of your mouth long enough to say something.

Congrats?

Dave

And right on cue, DeFlave shows ups to gratuitously inject the topic of men having dicks in their mouths. sick At least this time he didn't beg for a [bleep]. laugh laugh sick You must be in therapy seeking a cure for your latent, obvious homosexuality. That's the only thing I can attribute it to.
Sounds like Obamas true army has taken another step forward on the offensive.

Be vigilant!

G
Now Fox is reporting an explosion in the vicinity of the residence where he is holed up

And right on cue, DeFlave shows ups to talk about men having dicks in their mouths. sick At least this time he didn't beg for a [bleep]. laugh laugh sick You must be in therapy seeking a cure for your latent, obvious homosexuality. That's the only thing I can attribute it to.

Do you honestly think people can't tell that you're a f a g and a liberal?

Dave
Something just went BOOM!
Must have been upset that the room in a publicly funded building was rented out for a Christmas party. Sounds like a typical California dumbfock liberal. It's almost like liberals and schizlamic terrorists are kindred spirits.
Originally Posted by Paradiddle
Welcome to the National Assault Weapons Ban 2016.

Just wait - the bank robbery in LA kicked of the 1999 ban.

I sure hope they are some "terrorist cell" and not some disgruntled looneys.

Local news here said Sayeed was an employee of San Bernadino mental health.

"Environmental Health Specialist"

http://state-employees.findthedata.com/l/7794090/Syed-R-Farook
Queue the 'workplace violence' line in 3... 2... 1...
CNN speaker said may be only one shooter, and his girlfriend.

Mentally ill (employee), went to party, got mad, left, came back, shot up the place and went home to watch on TV.

3rd person may not be involved.

Not official this is just a talking head guessing.

Sycamore

And right on cue, DeFlave shows ups to talk about men having dicks in their mouths. sick At least this time he didn't beg for a [bleep]. laugh laugh sick You must be in therapy seeking a cure for your latent, obvious homosexuality. That's the only thing I can attribute it to.

Dave

It was obvious a long time ago that Rob Jordan was on here trolling for dudes.
Im sure the indisputable evidence of man made global warming sent this Abdul over the edge....and colonial racism.

I think I hear Butpac Shakur in the background.....

Dave

But then again you repeat yourself...
Originally Posted by Sycamore
CNN speaker said may be only one shooter, and his girlfriend.

Mentally ill (employee), went to party, got mad, left, came back, shot up the place and went home to watch on TV.

3rd person may not be involved.

Not official this is just a talking head guessing.

Sycamore

They are hoping, praying and spinning for this scenario like crazy right now.
black SUV with utah plates. rental car?

Sycamore
Someone (someone named Cruz/Rubio/Trump) needs to come out and publicly call this “Islamic Terrorism”. Do it now, ASAP, and say it over and over again. Let the Democrats and media try to convince the public otherwise, they will look like the lying fools that they are.
Betting it was a cell, prepared for something. Dude got pissed, blew off the plans and did this instead.
Not my original idea but it sure seems to fit.
Well, it IS California. If I lived there I would expect my girlfriend to ride with me when I decided to kill everybody at the Christmas Party.

On a serious note, it is difficult to compare what people on the West Coast do to anywhere else in the world.
Not official, this is just a talking head guessing.

- Sycamore

You're not alone.
Betting it was a cell, prepared for something. Dude got pissed, blew off the plans and did this instead.
Not my original idea but it sure seems to fit.

1st thing I told the wife...

It bears out by what a neighbor observed...3-4 middle eastern men working nights in the garage lately and a lot of large package deliveries...
Originally Posted by P_Weed
Not official, this is just a talking head guessing.

- Sycamore

You're not alone.

So that is your prediction as well?

Travis
Did anybody else catch the cop say two "long beards" in the black Honda drove by the scene then took off? Green shirt driving. What happened there? No mention of it in the news, even though they're surely monitoring the same radio transmissions we were.

Dave

What I honestly know is you are pathologically incapable of discussing any non-sexual issue without gratuitously injecting homosexual sex acts into the discussion. If it weren't so fu-cking sick, sick it would be comical. Look fa-ggot, if you want to troll for blow jobs (as you've done here incessantly over the years), knock yourself out, but not here. Go find a gay web site where you can continue your criticism of traditional marriage (and your defense of sodomite marriage) and troll for blow jobs to your hearts content. crazy sick It just gets very, very old here. We're tired of it. This is not a gay website, no matter how much you want to turn it into one as evidenced by your constant, incessant begging for blow jobs and gratuitously injecting the topic homosexual sex acts into discussions in which it is wholly irrelevant.

Have a nice day----fa-ggot. sick laugh Now, if its okay with you can we get back to discussing this shooting? crazy

Jordan
They've already got bullet buttons and non-adjustable butt stocks. What's California gonna try next? Make murder illegal? More gun free zones? More illegal aliens? Does anyone really know?
Originally Posted by HawkI
Im sure the indisputable evidence of man made global warming sent this Abdul over the edge....and colonial racism.

I think I hear Butpac Shakur in the background.....

Stuck it!

Sycamore

Mormons, I tell you, Mormons.
Apparently one Morwoman too.

Sycamore

Mormons, I tell you, Mormons.

Mormon Muslims!? laugh grin wink Still hopin' they came in from Mexico.
Rut Roh.. It's a terrorist attack.
Second suspect - 28 Year old from Qatar. I can't even spell the name. That damn JV team....
28 year old female with raghead name was a citizen of Quatr

Dave

What I honestly know is you are pathologically incapable of discussing any non-sexual issue without gratuitously injecting homosexual sex acts into the discussion. If it weren't so fu-cking sick, sick it would be comical. Look fa-ggot, if you want to troll for blow jobs (as you've done here incessantly over the years), knock yourself out, but not here. Go find a gay web site where you can continue your criticism of traditional marriage (and your defense of sodomite marriage) and troll for blow jobs to your hearts content. crazy sick It just gets very, very old here. We're tired of it. This is not a gay website, no matter how much you want to turn it into one as evidenced by your constant, incessant begging for blow jobs and gratuitously injecting the topic homosexual sex acts into discussions in which it is wholly irrelevant.

Have a nice day----fa-ggot. sick laugh Now, if its okay with you can we get back to discussing this shooting? crazy

Jordan

I can't believe f a g flare guns come in repeater models.

Post a picture of your girlfriend and last weeks hunt. Or is that too tall an order for your f a g g o t ass?

Dave

Ohhh... Qatar? Isn't that where clock boy and family moved to?

I think they just make clocks there. Clock enthusiasts.
Watch Trump jump in the polls.

To the dismay of f a g g o t s....

Clark

Clark

Nasal beer burn....

So worth it.

LMAO
Ohhh... Qatar? Isn't that where clock boy and family moved to?

I think they just make clocks there. Clock enthusiasts.

Qatar is where they released the [b][color:#3333FF]Taliban 5[/color][/b] who we swapped for Berghdahl..

This just keeps getting better n better...
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

Dave

But then again you repeat yourself...

Circumstantial evidence, but trolling Jordan may have been sucksessfull....

Dave

Jordan

I can't believe f a g flare guns come in repeater models.

Post a picture of your girlfriend and last weeks hunt. Or is that too tall an order for your f a g g o t ass?

Dave

You just can't help but leave the impression you're gay can you? Its all you want to talk about! And you just did a perfect job of illustrating what a complete ph-ucking moron you are: unless a forum member pimps out his wife (or girlfriend) with photos or went hunting last week and boasts about it with photos, he's a "f a g g o t ". Love that third grade logic Travis! laugh I'd be embarrassed to advertise to anyone that such was my grasp of logic, but hey, knock yourself out! And this from a guy who probably has a hundred posts on this site where he is openly begging members for blow jobs. sick blush Travis, every time you open your mouth you make a bigger and bigger azz of yourself. The comical thing about it is, you're too stupid to sse it---to see yourself as others see you. You're a laughing stock. Keep it up---idiot.

BTW, tell us again what a great thing homosexual marriage is gonna be, will you----f a g g o t! laugh

Jordan

Clark

Immigrants and f a g g o t s!!!!
Say... Just a thought. When a man changes his name, he has the opportunity to craft his name perhaps towards his life's interests and such.

So, when a guy changes his name from "Barry" to "Barack Hussein Obama"... Is that Catholic or Lutheran?

Hmph?

Oh well, what ever.

oh look! CAIR spokesmuslims are on the tv.

Ohhhh... They are sad.

That's sad.

We should trust them and stuff.
Say... Just a thought. When a man changes his name, he has the opportunity to craft his name perhaps towards his life's interests and such.

So, when a guy changes his name from "Barry" to "Barack Hussein Obama"... Is that Catholic or Lutheran?

Hmph?

Oh well, what ever.

Ohhhh... They are sad.

That's sad.

I trust them. I'll pull down my pants and bend over with no fear. whistle

In a Pig's eye I will. mad
Originally Posted by PopeYoung
Second suspect - 28 Year old from Qatar. I can't even spell the name. That damn JV team....

This is shaking out very, very good for us (all the players are Muslims) and bad for the Dems. Yes, its a terrible tragedy, but all the more so because Demonrat policies are culpable here or are powerless to argue against what happened.
Trump will have another Toldja so tour.

Hmph?

Oh well, what ever.

Ohhhh... They are sad.

That's sad.

I trust them. I'll pull down my pants and bend over with no fear. whistle

In a Pig's eye I will. mad

I noticed they seemed angry too... it kind of washed out the fake sadness, (for me anyways).

But, they did have the penguin with them and she certainly did display remorse... on their behalf?

Excellent.
I can't understand why anyone doesn't find Deflave's constant perverted sense of humor absolutely hilarious.

Folks who are so damn thin skinned are almost as sad as this whole mass shooting.
When the news first broke, and I heard there were "more than one" shooter, I told the wife that I'd bet it was Mooselimb nutjobs.

Looks like I was right, again.

Wife thinks I'm a genius.
Or they are from California....
The police delayed their press report.

This saddens me.

We will never know the true findings and or opinions of the police.

They obviously got the call from the mooslim in chief.
This must be some of the running gun fight with the black SUV, filmed apparently with a phone.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=40c_1449109810
Originally Posted by T_Inman
I can't understand why anyone doesn't find Deflave's constant perverted sense of humor absolutely hilarious.

Folks who are so damn thin skinned are almost as sad as this whole mass shooting.

He's just not very original. His constant begging for blow jobs got old a long time ago, as did his penchant for calling anyone with whom he disagreed (but could not refute) a "f a g g o t". It's become an embarrassment, frankly. Unfortunately, embarrassing himself is one of Deflave's strong suits.
The police delayed their press report.

This saddens me.

We will never know the true findings and or opinions of the police.

They obviously got the call from the mooslim in chief.

Yes we will. There is a criminal prosecution in the offing (one guy is alive) and the Constitution will require a full vetting of the evidence.

Never know. If he's Lutheran, it's probably 'cause he was baptized as a young'un by missionaries in Kenya. But they say that ain't so, so I'm guessing not. He must be Catholic otherwise he'd be calling for the execution of sinners, since that is quite obviously at the root of this. But I'm not so sure he's Catholic either, cause they ain't big on executin' and stuff.
Global Warming Causes California Drought.

Women, Children and Muslims Most Affected.

What happened to suspect #3?

They had two down & one in custody when I turned the news off last night. Now they're only talking about hubby & wife.

They had two down & one in custody when I turned the news off last night. Now they're only talking about hubby & wife.
If it's a husband and wife it's just two lone nuts. If there are more, then it's pretty hard to say it's not terrorism.

Patriotic narcissists lying for the greater good of Humanists everywhere.

He's just not very original. His constant begging for blow jobs got old a long time ago, as did his penchant for calling anyone with whom he disagreed (but could not refute) a "f a g g o t". It's become an embarrassment, frankly. Unfortunately, embarrassing himself is one of Deflave's strong suits.

In short, you won't suck a dick but you'll hold one in your mouth till a f a g comes along.
Farook was a US Citizen.

He was employed at the center.

He got pissed and left the party.

He purchased these "Assault Rifles" legally. (?)

This is what the Media and the Obama Administration will focus on and this will soon be declared just another "Workplace Violent Act".

The fact that he was a Moslem, just got back from a trip to Saudi Arabia, grew his beard, took a Moslem terrorist wife, etc. will be deemed irrelevant and intentionally forgotten.

Quit crying like a f a g.

You f a g.

Clark
Just heard they were wearing GoPros when they came back to do their deed. Obviously this was intended to document and share this tragedy with like minded people.

When the home was searched it was described as an IED factory with plenty of the required components to make such as well as pipe bombs and etc.

Woman is apparently from Qatar. They dropped their daughter off at the grandmother's house before the attack. Vehicle had go bags with IED's, ammo, mags and etc.

Takes a special kind of evil to drop off an infant and go kill a bunch of innocent people. Thinking they call it Jihad.

Originally Posted by steve4102

This is what the Media and the Obama Administration will focus on and this will soon be declared just another "Workplace Violent Act".

I don't think they're gonna get away with that on this one.

FBI has already disclosed a lot of information.

"Bomb factory" was used to describe his residence.

Travis
Why don't you two quit mooning over each other and get a room?
Originally Posted by Dutch
Why don't you two quit mooning over each other and get a room?

I think I'll just do WTF I feel like.

Thanks though.

Dave
Originally Posted by Calvin
Trump will have another Toldja so tour.

Yep.

And all the closet libs on here will cry over it.

Travis

Easy.

Because they're f a g s.

grin

Travis

I don't think they're gonna get away with that on this one.

FBI has already disclosed a lot of information.

"Bomb factory" was used to describe his residence.

Travis

"earlier/preliminary reports were in error" or some such crapola.
This would be a perfect time for Obama and Hillary to claim this guy was on the "terrorist Watch" list and was able to purchase these firearms legally.

The NRA Loophole is to blame.
Uhhh, wouldn't that mean that they weren't watching them?

He's rooming with John Doe #2, the extra Wisconsin Temple shooters, and the camo shooter from Sandy Hook.
This would be a perfect time for Obama and Hillary to claim this guy was on the "terrorist Watch" list and was able to purchase these firearms legally.

yet, out of all the terrorists the government is tracking, they did not have this guy on the radar at all.
y'all remember, NSA 'stopped' storing bulk phone data last Saturday.

yet, out of all the terrorists the government is tracking, they did not have this guy on the radar at all.

The government doesn't "track" schit.

That's just a lie to make everybody feel more safe.

Carry, carry, carry.

Dave

The government doesn't "track" schit.

That's just a lie to make everybody feel more safe.

Carry, carry, carry.

Dave

Too simple for most to grasp.
So basic even Travis gets it.
I guess a positive note (if there is one) is that these fuggers seem to make lots of bombs that don't work or never explode.

Lots of these nutjobs carry gasoline, propane tanks, pipe bombs, etc. to their destination, have the bombs in the homes, cars and such, but they don't seem to work too well.

I hope they stay incompetent with that.

Do you finally feel like an idiot?
Heard on the news that they threw one pipe bomb at cops and it didn't explode...and it had a "wick" in it and everything, according to the knowledgable "journalist"
Oh, and they also had that evil "Military like" clothing on! eek
You just wait and see.... That Pentecostal Apostolic Church of the Redeemer that the cops were focusing on is gonna prove to be the missing link in determining a motive for the shooting.

When the Pentecostals and Muslims join forces, that's a force to be reckoned with.
Obama would rather blame the gun than accept responsibility for his failures (lack of action) on terror.

Obama would have preferred those shooters been white and Christian......as opposed to Muslim.

Those comments are truly "Mr Obvious" in nature......but just think about that. It is very troubling that a US President actually thinks that way.

He really does NOT care about the safety of the American people. The dead bodies of American citizens are fine with Obama, if he can forward his agenda.

Who can honestly support that?

He had to know the shooter's names when he made the gun control speech....

Obama's plans
Media's list of thing's to blame for the shooting:

• Workplace violence
  • Guns
  • Global warming
  • Guns
  • Gitmo
  • Waterboarding
  • Guns
  • G. W. Bush
  • Guns
  • White privilege
  • Guns
  • Chrsitinity
  • Guns
  • Colonialiism
  • Guns
  • Poverty
  • Guns

Is there a 12 point program for Apostolics???
Originally Posted by curdog4570
So basic even Travis gets it.

I also comprehend the use of armor.

But that schit is waaaaaaaaaay over a Texan's head.

Dave
a devout muslim and his wife...
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

If it's a husband and wife it's just two lone nuts. If there are more, then it's pretty hard to say it's not terrorism.
Why can it not be terrorism, if it was a husband and wife acting in the name of Islam? Didn't realize you had to have a network of a specific size to qualify. Whether it is officially endorsed by the Islamic hierarchy or not, it is STILL terrorism.
Shooter self described as 'very liberal'.

link
Thats odd how the relatives of these 2 muzzie's didn't know about what they were up to at their residence, or did they?

So when someone comes over to visit these guys were able to hide all their methods and materials of bomb making by doing what?......closing the curtains.
I would think their neighbours are muzzie's too otherwise they would of been suspicious in their behaviour, any muzzie who is in my neighbourhood gets special attention.
This was a demonstration gone wrong in response to an offensive celebration of Christianity.

This is not a Christian nation, Christians need to be more tolerant of those that wish to kill them.

Christians, open your hearts to islam, open your doors, open your borders.... And please turn in your guns.
[Linked Image]

BBC: San Bernardino Shooting 'Just Another Day In The United States'
This was a demonstration gone wrong in response to an offensive celebration of Christianity.

This is not a Christian nation, Christians need to be more tolerant of those that wish to kill them.

Christians, open your hearts to islam, open your doors, open your borders.... And please turn in your guns.

[Linked Image]
Farook's neighbor quoted as saying she has seen suspicious activity at Farook's residence for weeks.

Lots of packages delivered to the home

He and Malik have been up late every night in the garage working late. She came close to reporting the activity, but didn't want to be accused of racial profiling

Unfuqkingreal
Why would anyone be surprised by that coming from Californians? They'd rather be shot than to have someone call them racist.

Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Farook's neighbor quoted as saying she has seen suspicious activity at Farook's residence for weeks.

Lots of packages delivered to the home

He and Malik have been up late every night in the garage working late. She came close to reporting the activity, but didn't want to be accused of racial profiling

Unfuqkingreal

Yup,, its hard to hide this schitt, the neighbours failed in their duty to fellow citizans to be vigilante,,,every muzzie needs to be scrutenized until they FO back to their own nations so they will be easier to kill.
The terms "refugee" and "peaceful Muslim"comes to mind
Why would anyone be surprised by that coming from Californians? They'd rather be shot than to have someone call them racist.

Sadly, it's not only Californians.

If you are labeled a racist, they can, and will take everything away from you.

Say the N word like Paula Deen did 20 years ago, lose your TV show...

Make a racist comment, and lose your NBA team...

It goes on and on.

Sadly, it's not only Californians.

If you are labeled a racist, they can, and will take everything away from you.

Say the N word like Paula Deen did 20 years ago, lose your TV show...

Make a racist comment, and lose your NBA team...

It goes on and on.
Bingo!!
The Muslim in chief is about to make a statement on the shooting.

I'm sure it's the rifle's and pistol's fault and he will renew his gun ban agenda
There are thousands of libs waiting for him to say "common sense gun legislation" just to feel the tingle.
Originally Posted by 700LH
The folks who own the mainstream media in every Western nation have the definite agenda of civilian disarmament, and every tragic event will be presented to the brainwashed masses as yet another straw on the camel's back for achieving that goal. When the reality is that every case of this type is further proof, to anyone not thoroughly brainwashed, of the misguidedness of civilian disarmament. But when one's tribe virtually owns the MSM, they can shape the psychology of the brainwashed masses to accept insanity as reason and reason as insanity. That's the power of the MSM, and that's why the tribe instantly seeks and achieves total domination of same within any nation in which they make their home.
Originally Posted by RWE
There are thousands of libs waiting for him to say "common sense gun legislation" just to feel the tingle.

Or hear him say that this doesn't happen anywhere but here...
It should be "muzzie control" and "muzzie violence" not "gun control" and "gun violence"
No Bushmaster this time.

5:45 a.m.: The Los Angeles Times reports that at least two of the four the guns recovered from the suspects were purchased legally.

Meredith Davis, a spokeswoman for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, said officials had “successfully traced” the four guns recovered in connection with the San Bernardino shooting and determined that two of the weapons were purchased legally….

Police officials said that two suspects, Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik, were armed with two assault rifles and two semiautomatic handguns.

The assault rifles were a .223-caliber DPMS Model A15 and a Smith and Wesson M&P15. One of the handguns was manufactured by Llama, and the other by Smith and Wesson.
Lets see,

He was a devote muslim
He went to Saudi Arabia last spring
He recently grew his beard long
She is from Quatar
They covered their faces to prevent identification as if they had other places to visit
They wore body armor and vests containing extra ammunition
Their apartment was an IED factory
They used several pipe bombs both thrown at the police and at the Christmas party
They had military roll out bags loaded with extra ammunition and pipe bombs indicating they expected an extended fight
They wore GoPro cameras to record what they did so they could share it with someone of like mind
They attacked a Christmas party
The attack featured precision and a planned retreat

There is just no way this is Islamic Jihad!!!

also all the guns were purchased legally and these people were not on the "no fly" list, the neighbors noticed the odd behavior and packages but did not want to report it for fear of being racist.

Of course this would never happen in Paris or some European country where they don't allow guns.

For those so inclined read Revelations 12.

Lets see,

He was a devote muslim
She is from Quatar
They covered their faces to prevent identification as if they had other places to visit
They used several pipe bombs both thrown at the police and at the Christmas party
They had military roll out bags loaded with extra ammunition and pipe bombs indicating they expected an extended fight
They wore GoPro cameras to record what they did so they could share it with someone of like mind

also all the guns were purchased legally and these people were not on the "no fly" list, the neighbors noticed the odd behavior and packages but did not want to report it for fear of being racist.

Of course this would never happen in Paris or some European country where they don't allow guns.

There may have been a component of work place disgruntlement at play, but there can be no doubt these three were in sympatico with radical Islam and were acting out the same drama as garden variety Islamic terrorists. No doubt they certainly thought there were acting as Islamic terrorists, even if they were disgruntled about their workplace situation. I'll wager any amount of money there is evidence in their home computers of complete solidarity with ISIS or radical Islam generally.
Exactly.

Because we all know that intent with strictly regulated means will not succeed.

They may wish to harm others, but they will not be able to do so because... gun laws.

It works well for drugs, right?
Nope, I just heard Obama saying it was guns, it needs to be harder to obtain a gun, it aint muzzies, if it were he would of said....
The 1st response from the folks in DC ...was to tell us he was a U.S citizen... Any one catch that???
I wonder why there is no photo of the skank bitch?
Aren't you supposed to have a photo on your passport to get into the [bleep] country?...WTF?

I can see why they wear the towel over some of their faces....
With Obama at the helm, America is Farooked.
Rob in this case your are just 100% wrong.

Co-workers told The Times they were shocked to hear Farook's name linked to the shooting. Two who were in the restroom when the bullets began to fly said he was quiet and polite, with no obvious grudges.

Here are the tip offs,

The GoPro camera filming
His wife's involvement
The IED factory and use of pipebombs

these all clearly point to Islamic Terrorism rather than workplace violence. Of course this is not what the media will want us to believe.
http://media.breitbart.com/media/2015/12/Screen-Shot-2015-12-03-at-6.26.10-AM-640x480.png

Here is a picture of her.
I hope Obama sent security over to farooks relatives house to make sure nobody throws a bomb through the window, that would be terrorism, oh, and I'm sure white, with a dash of christianity.
Thats a lovely photo,, I see she still has the towel over her face,, she must be really ugly.
We need an assault pipe bomb ban, before this gets out of hand.
The whole thing just wreaks of assault.

Assault SUV, assault clothing, assault weapons, assault go-pros, assault religion.... oh wait... peace religion?

Looks like this will all be pieced together soon by the authorities. So far, the puzzle is coming together rather quickly.

They will track via their computers and cell phones all of the electronic footprints: e/mails, phone #s, including any training connections, any accomplises, any financial support from Al-Queda or ISIS in Saudi where this killer F**krook visited.

Imo, this was a small husband and wife team sleeper (suicide mission) terrorist cell just waiting in the wings in San Bernadino.

All of the sophisticated tactical equipment, weapons, pipe bombs, go pros, making remote controlled IEDs in the garage is all a very good indicator that these two killers were pre-mediated RADICAL MUSLIM JIHADISTS.......

A term that our POS and despicable Muslim sympathizing president cannot bring himself to say.
But if one kid goes nuts and has a picture of a Confederate flag on his Facebook, we can all connect the dots.
Most reloaders would have what the media would term "bomb making supplies" or a "bomb factory".

Never mind the truth.
Maybe this baby was just a borrowed pawn to help her get into the country, she obviously didnt care about the child.
No Bushmaster this time.

5:45 a.m.: The Los Angeles Times reports that at least two of the four the guns recovered from the suspects were purchased legally.

Meredith Davis, a spokeswoman for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, said officials had “successfully traced” the four guns recovered in connection with the San Bernardino shooting and determined that two of the weapons were purchased legally….

Police officials said that two suspects, Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik, were armed with two assault rifles and two semiautomatic handguns.

The assault rifles were a .223-caliber DPMS Model A15 and a Smith and Wesson M&P15. One of the handguns was manufactured by Llama, and the other by Smith and Wesson.

The guns found on the suspects, two rifles and two handguns, were purchased legally, according to Meredith Davis, a spokeswoman for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives. Two of the guns were purchased by someone "associated with this investigation," while the buyer of the other two was not linked to the investigation, she said.

So does this mean that two of the guns were purchased by cops?
CNN just can't admit the truth. I dam near swallowed my dip when the FBI guy called this a "workplace incident". The puzzy couldn't even say violence....
CNN just can't admit the truth. I dam near swallowed my dip when the FBI guy called this a "workplace incident". The puzzy couldn't even say violence....
..........That is because the liberal media including CNN is infested with liberal appeasement ideology who like the president,,,THAT THEY PROTECT AND DEFEND,,,cannot bring themselves to say RADICAL MUSLIM JIHADISTS.............
what is the nat'l ldrshp and mass media so afraid of? just call it like it is. sure, it's gonna upset some folks, but so what? we've all been upset a few times, and usually we got over it.

the national ldrshp wants the mass believers to think it's a gun control problem, when in fact it's a terrorist issue. who are they trying to fool?
Originally Posted by Gus
what is the nat'l ldrshp and mass media so afraid of? just call it like it is. sure, it's gonna upset some folks, but so what? we've all been upset a few times, and usually we got over it.

the national ldrshp wants the mass believers to think it's a gun control problem, when in fact it's a terrorist issue. who are they trying to fool?
............Two short answers to your questions.....

Liberal political correctness and liberal appeasement......
Originally Posted by Gus
who are they trying to fool?

a voting majority.
But if one kid goes nuts and has a picture of a Confederate flag on his Facebook, we can all connect the dots.

And fast...
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Priceless! grin
The 1st response from the folks in DC ...was to tell us he was a U.S citizen... Any one catch that???
One may be a US citizen without being an American. He wasn't any kind of American.
One major litmus test for advancement in the Federal Government (regardless of party in power), regardless of position (even in the military), is absolute prostrate subservience to political correctness.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
One may be a US citizen without being an American. He wasn't any kind of American.

i can understand your sentiment. i can. and even agree with it to an extent, but there is considerable overlap, no doubt.

the clock can't be seen from where i stand, but we may well be deep in the fourth quarter.
Weapons Trove Found In House Of "Apparently Radicalized" Mass Shooters, FBI "Treating As Terrorism"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-12-03/san-bernardino-police-briefing-mass-shooting-live-feed

And I don't even have a fuggn' TV..

cripes sakes!
Guess he meant ON Thanksgiving...

Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
The guns found on the suspects, two rifles and two handguns, were purchased legally, according to Meredith Davis, a spokeswoman for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives. Two of the guns were purchased by someone "associated with this investigation," while the buyer of the other two was not linked to the investigation, she said.

So does this mean that two of the guns were purchased by cops?

No. Roommate or other person close to the shooter. Possibly a straw purchaser, possibly a conspirator, possibly he was storing the guns for the other guy, possibly he stole them.... No freaking clue at this point.
I don't care if a Muslim has citizenship or not. They're never going to be an American as long as they've got that Koran crap rattling around in their head.

The American mindset can go in several directions. It's fairly diverse. But that Muslim stuff is so far out in the ozone that it's never going to be able to assimilate into any type of western culture.

No Muslims in America. They're a square peg in a round hole sideways.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I don't care if a Muslim has citizenship or not. They're never going to be an American as long as they've got that Koran crap rattling around in their head.

The American mindset can go in several directions. It's fairly diverse. But that Muslim stuff is so far out in the ozone that it's never going to be able to assimilate into any type of western culture.

Yep.
I'm down widdat.
Putin would round up every suspected Muzzie and hold them in the pen, blow every friggin mosque, then its alot easier to guess their next move....if there is one.
WTF is a Mosque doing in the USA anyways?
I wonder how long it will take the sheeple to figure that one out.

Obummer has probably already shuffled him off to the White house to give him a meddle and a fat job at the tax payers expense.
Looks like this will all be pieced together soon by the authorities. So far, the puzzle is coming together rather quickly.

They will track via their computers and cell phones all of the electronic footprints: e/mails, phone #s, including any training connections, any accomplises, any financial support from Al-Queda or ISIS in Saudi where this killer F**krook visited.

Imo, this was a small husband and wife team sleeper (suicide mission) terrorist cell just waiting in the wings in San Bernadino.

All of the sophisticated tactical equipment, weapons, pipe bombs, go pros, making remote controlled IEDs in the garage is all a very good indicator that these two killers were pre-mediated RADICAL MUSLIM JIHADISTS.......

A term that our POS and despicable Muslim sympathizing president cannot bring himself to say.

And how many more sleepers are already in place, ALL OVER THE COUNTRY???
All the media reports about his dating profile mention his interest in target shooting and NONE of them other than the one I linked to earlier mention his extremely liberal political self description. Whitewash continues in all forms.
So was the "third suspect in custody" just an innocent clockmaker?

Did he get invited to the Whitehouse?
Or the "long beards" the cops were looking for seen leaving the scene.
Containment complete.
I'm just waiting for the day someone from the government asks me to look into the little window....

[Linked Image]
Just heard a reporter say the perps had powerful assault rifles including the 222 and Smith 9. crazy

Hospital Administrator said all the injured were shot with shotguns.
Originally Posted by byc
Just heard a reporter say the perps had powerful assault rifles including the 222 and Smith 9. crazy

Good Lord. blush
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
I'm just waiting for the day someone from the government asks me to look into the little window....

[Linked Image]

We already have...
Lets see,

He was a devote muslim
She is from Quatar

I did Thank You

"His Fury knows no limits
for he knows his time is short"

Hank
Originally Posted by Bristoe

THIS.
Sharia law, and the Constitution are mutually exclusive. In affirming the right to freedom of religion, what do you do with a form of government/law set masquerading as religion? What (pardon the pun) trumps what?
You know how you have to go through a checkpoint to get into CA? Perhaps the surrounding states should set one up also, if you have a CA drivers license you are not allowed to proceed.

You can always take a airplane...it's not that big of deal if you have to shell out money to comply...right...I mean that's not a violation of rights...right...it's no big deal if you have to pay extra just to live...right.
These reporters are idiots!!!

The questions being asked of the first LT on the scene are pathetic!!

"What did the gun powder smell like?" SERIOUSLY!!??
Originally Posted by byc

Got a link of more info om this?
right around the 3:20 mark. I think I heard it right but possibly not an exact quote. Characteristic of gunshot wounds.

http://fox8.com/2015/12/03/some-kin...nardino-massacre-try-to-pin-down-motive/
Originally Posted by byc
These reporters are idiots!!!

The questions being asked of the first LT on the scene are pathetic!!

"What did the gun powder smell like?" SERIOUSLY!!??

It was tactical gun smoke.... you just never forget that smell....

So tactical.

Assault smoke, know what I mean?

Lemme' hold your beer while you show me.

On second thought you just might!!! wink
So how is this early analysis working out for the poster??

Originally Posted By 4ager
Welcome to Stage 1.

These guys are pros. If this was a cartel hit, then they are gone and done. If they are not, then we will see Stage 2. Stage 2 is them already having other targets lined up and the planning in progress for other parts of the country. We'll see more of this and then progress to car bombs and worse. This is not your standard nut case with a firearm (as much as the leftists would like to make it that - and I have no doubt that Paddler and his ilk will be on later to try just that). This was a very coordinated, very professional attack. The timing was exceptional, especially in getting out before any responders were on the scene. The escape and evasion was flawless; they got out of the area, ditched the SUV and vanished without a trace. This ain't schit someone does on a first-timer, and it ain't something that gets practiced via a video game. These guys are professionals, highly trained, and they are very much on the loose.

Originally Posted by byc
right around the 3:20 mark. I think I heard it right but possibly not an exact quote. Characteristic of gunshot wounds.

http://fox8.com/2015/12/03/some-kin...nardino-massacre-try-to-pin-down-motive/

"multiple gunshot wounds"
Originally Posted by benchman
Sharia law, and the Constitution are mutually exclusive. In affirming the right to freedom of religion, what do you do with a form of government/law set masquerading as religion? What (pardon the pun) trumps what?
I'm a Christian. As such, I don't deny the Old Testament even though we live under the new. I recognize that somebody wanting to live under Old Testament scrutiny will have to move someplace other than America even though much of the law is derived from it and other Judeo-Christian traditions, principles.

The Constitution trumps Sharia Law. The Constitution allows for other laws under it which do not violate it as the Supreme Law of the Land. If Sharia Law is implemented, it must exist within the framework of the Constitution. Anything violating the Constitution and its principles is null and void and guilty of breaking the law, not upholding it. Thus if a Muslim has to adhere to Sharia Law to the letter, then he/she either needs to move someplace other than the USA or get ready to be executed or serve a long prison sentence. The bottom line is that Christianity is compatible with our system of laws and so is Judaism, but Islam is not. Rigid adherents to Islam/Sharia cannot exist in the USA.

Debating whether Islam is a religion or political system is stupid because it doesn't matter. Our fundamental laws in this country, inviolate, are very simple and libertarian in nature. They are based on the simple principle that your "rights" end where the other person's nose begins. They have become twisted and overly complicated by misinterpretations and additions over the years and are not perfect. They are still probably the best when uniformly applied, that the world has ever known. Christianity fits well within their framework. Islam does not regardless of whether it is a religion, political system, value system, culture or whatever. IOW you can't stone your old lady if she lays up with the postman, you have to file for divorce or hit the hot neighbor gal that you've been eyeing anyway. No cutting off your neighbor's head if he is prancing around in women's clothes either. You need to move in beside the Westboro Baptist's compound or some such.
© 24hourcampfire