Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 24 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 23 24
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tracks
Betting it was a cell, prepared for something. Dude got pissed, blew off the plans and did this instead.
Not my original idea but it sure seems to fit.

1st thing I told the wife...

It bears out by what a neighbor observed...3-4 middle eastern men working nights in the garage lately and a lot of large package deliveries...

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by P_Weed
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Not official, this is just a talking head guessing.

- Sycamore

You're not alone.

So that is your prediction as well?

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Did anybody else catch the cop say two "long beards" in the black Honda drove by the scene then took off? Green shirt driving. What happened there? No mention of it in the news, even though they're surely monitoring the same radio transmissions we were.

Originally Posted by jackmountain
I’m not an organ donor. I don’t believe in an afterlife, but I’d rather cover my bases in case there is and I need everything. You just never know.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by RobJordan

And right on cue, DeFlave shows ups to talk about men having dicks in their mouths. sick At least this time he didn't beg for a [bleep]. laugh laugh sick You must be in therapy seeking a cure for your latent, obvious homosexuality. That's the only thing I can attribute it to.

Do you honestly think people can't tell that you're a f a g and a liberal?

Dave

What I honestly know is you are pathologically incapable of discussing any non-sexual issue without gratuitously injecting homosexual sex acts into the discussion. If it weren't so fu-cking sick, sick it would be comical. Look fa-ggot, if you want to troll for blow jobs (as you've done here incessantly over the years), knock yourself out, but not here. Go find a gay web site where you can continue your criticism of traditional marriage (and your defense of sodomite marriage) and troll for blow jobs to your hearts content. crazy sick It just gets very, very old here. We're tired of it. This is not a gay website, no matter how much you want to turn it into one as evidenced by your constant, incessant begging for blow jobs and gratuitously injecting the topic homosexual sex acts into discussions in which it is wholly irrelevant.

Have a nice day----fa-ggot. sick laugh Now, if its okay with you can we get back to discussing this shooting? crazy

Jordan

Last edited by RobJordan; 12/02/15.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They've already got bullet buttons and non-adjustable butt stocks. What's California gonna try next? Make murder illegal? More gun free zones? More illegal aliens? Does anyone really know?

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
IC B2

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by HawkI
Im sure the indisputable evidence of man made global warming sent this Abdul over the edge....and colonial racism.

I think I hear Butpac Shakur in the background.....

Stuck it!

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
black SUV with utah plates. rental car?

Sycamore

Mormons, I tell you, Mormons.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Apparently one Morwoman too.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
black SUV with utah plates. rental car?

Sycamore

Mormons, I tell you, Mormons.

Mormon Muslims!? laugh grin wink Still hopin' they came in from Mexico.

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Rut Roh.. It's a terrorist attack.

IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Second suspect - 28 Year old from Qatar. I can't even spell the name. That damn JV team....

Last edited by PopeYoung; 12/02/15.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
28 year old female with raghead name was a citizen of Quatr

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

And right on cue, DeFlave shows ups to talk about men having dicks in their mouths. sick At least this time he didn't beg for a [bleep]. laugh laugh sick You must be in therapy seeking a cure for your latent, obvious homosexuality. That's the only thing I can attribute it to.

Dave

What I honestly know is you are pathologically incapable of discussing any non-sexual issue without gratuitously injecting homosexual sex acts into the discussion. If it weren't so fu-cking sick, sick it would be comical. Look fa-ggot, if you want to troll for blow jobs (as you've done here incessantly over the years), knock yourself out, but not here. Go find a gay web site where you can continue your criticism of traditional marriage (and your defense of sodomite marriage) and troll for blow jobs to your hearts content. crazy sick It just gets very, very old here. We're tired of it. This is not a gay website, no matter how much you want to turn it into one as evidenced by your constant, incessant begging for blow jobs and gratuitously injecting the topic homosexual sex acts into discussions in which it is wholly irrelevant.

Have a nice day----fa-ggot. sick laugh Now, if its okay with you can we get back to discussing this shooting? crazy

Jordan

I can't believe f a g flare guns come in repeater models.

Post a picture of your girlfriend and last weeks hunt. Or is that too tall an order for your f a g g o t ass?

Dave

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Ohhh... Qatar? Isn't that where clock boy and family moved to?

I think they just make clocks there. Clock enthusiasts.

Something clever here.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Watch Trump jump in the polls.

To the dismay of f a g g o t s....

Clark

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N

Clark

Nasal beer burn....

So worth it.

LMAO

Something clever here.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by northern_dave
Ohhh... Qatar? Isn't that where clock boy and family moved to?

I think they just make clocks there. Clock enthusiasts.

Qatar is where they released the [b][color:#3333FF]Taliban 5[/color][/b] who we swapped for Berghdahl..

This just keeps getting better n better...

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

Dave

But then again you repeat yourself...

Circumstantial evidence, but trolling Jordan may have been sucksessfull....

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Dave

Jordan

I can't believe f a g flare guns come in repeater models.

Post a picture of your girlfriend and last weeks hunt. Or is that too tall an order for your f a g g o t ass?

Dave

You just can't help but leave the impression you're gay can you? Its all you want to talk about! And you just did a perfect job of illustrating what a complete ph-ucking moron you are: unless a forum member pimps out his wife (or girlfriend) with photos or went hunting last week and boasts about it with photos, he's a "f a g g o t ". Love that third grade logic Travis! laugh I'd be embarrassed to advertise to anyone that such was my grasp of logic, but hey, knock yourself out! And this from a guy who probably has a hundred posts on this site where he is openly begging members for blow jobs. sick blush Travis, every time you open your mouth you make a bigger and bigger azz of yourself. The comical thing about it is, you're too stupid to sse it---to see yourself as others see you. You're a laughing stock. Keep it up---idiot.

BTW, tell us again what a great thing homosexual marriage is gonna be, will you----f a g g o t! laugh

Jordan

Last edited by RobJordan; 12/02/15.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H

Clark

Immigrants and f a g g o t s!!!!

Page 17 of 24 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

496 members (2500HD, 22250rem, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 63 invisible), 2,158 guests, and 1,214 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,369
Posts18,506,535
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.