Home
Apple CEO Tim Cook, Google co-founder Larry Page, Napster creator and Facebook investor Sean Parker, and Tesla Motors and SpaceX honcho Elon Musk all attended," and other tech big wigs were there. "So did Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (Kentucky), political guru Karl Rove, House Speaker Paul Ryan, GOP Senators Tom Cotton (Arkansas), Cory Gardner (Colorado), Tim Scott (South Carolina), Rob Portman (Ohio) and Ben Sasse (Nebraska)," were all in attendance.……........looks to me like .gov is needing a azz whoppin... Trump an Cruz are right ..the cartel is very well alive in DC/libs with money😈😈😈
They'll never succeed because the blacks love Donald Trump.
Originally Posted by atvalaska
Apple CEO Tim Cook, Google co-founder Larry Page, Napster creator and Facebook investor Sean Parker, and Tesla Motors and SpaceX honcho Elon Musk all attended," and other tech big wigs were there. "So did Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (Kentucky), political guru Karl Rove, House Speaker Paul Ryan, GOP Senators Tom Cotton (Arkansas), Cory Gardner (Colorado), Tim Scott (South Carolina), Rob Portman (Ohio) and Ben Sasse (Nebraska)," were all in attendance.……........looks to me like .gov is needing a azz whoppin... Trump an Cruz are right ..the cartel is very well alive in DC/libs with money😈😈😈

These are the people who want to tell you who to vote for and when...and we wonder why McConnell does nothing to stop Obama?

And why Trump and Cruz have traction?
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
They'll never succeed because the blacks love Donald Trump.

That is why the media went KKK on Trump. He won the black vote in SC and the Latino vote in NV, and then suddenly was after the white supremacy vote according to CNN.

He's making the media look like a bag of hammered arsesholes.
Ironic, Musk has made many a donation to Obama and Hillary Campaigns.

Page has given to Obama too.
I do not know how valid this report is, but many of those named are heavily invested in bringing in foreign workers and moving high tech work offshore.

Trump of course is identified with opposing those. He seems to be the one who does the most.
Established business and political leaders don't like populism in any form.
It's not Trump and Cruz. They are just after Trump. Cruz is another employee.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
It's not Trump and Cruz. They are just after Trump. Cruz is another employee.
This. Cruz is the establishment's designated anti-establishment candidate.
Ben Sasse.....a REAL outsider according to some of the pundits on this board.....LOL
As long as we have big money trying to buy The People man or vote we are done. These ass nine people should be taking down by the cash out of their pocket
Originally Posted by savage62
As long as we have big money trying to buy The People man or vote we are done. These ass nine people should be taking down by the cash out of their pocket

If big money is a sticking point - not that it shouldn't be- Bernie is the guy you want. Everybody else is using their or others' big money to be where they are.

It's kool that a bunch of uber goobermint and big money operatives have a clandestine meeting and it shows up on the campfire the next day.

We got the hook up!
Link?
Originally Posted by Steve
Link?

HUFFPO!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/aei-world-forum-donald-trump_us_56ddbd38e4b0ffe6f8ea125d

Originally Posted by RWE
It's kool that a bunch of uber goobermint and big money operatives have a clandestine meeting and it shows up on the campfire the next day.

We got the hook up!

Lmao.

Was thinking same thing

How secret can it be if it's on the fire?

I'm not a trump fan. But I'll be danged if that cat don't seem to have the rats scurrying

Don't think he'll be elected

And if some way he was believe he's liable to die before he could serve out a full term

Best guesstimate is he'd get a helpful nudge towards those pearly gates
Oh no... a group held their annual meeting and while there they talked about Trump!!!!!

It's a CONSPIRACY!!

Chuckles.
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Oh no... a group held their annual meeting and while there they talked about Trump!!!!!

It's a CONSPIRACY!!

Chuckles.

4 darkies in green trucks left the parking lot simultaneously.

It's a CONSPIRACY!!

Chuckles.

Yeah. With Kristol tweeting out the 'secrets'. <eye_roll>
god damn stupid ass

It's a CONSPIRACY!!

Chuckles.
...yup and were about to hold our meeting come November...😇😆
Google co-founder Larry Page, Napster creator and Facebook investor Sean Parker, and Tesla Motors and SpaceX honcho Elon Musk all attended,"

Two outta three of 'em are secular jews. Whodda thunk it? I'm shocked. SHOCKED, I tell you!

They are seeing that their corrupt world is coming to an end.
Trump has done everything possible to take out his own voters. Their not leaving him, makes me think that he has a lot of crossover liberals that are supporting him. He should have ran on the Democrat ticket and he would have had an open door to the black house. GW
I heard on the radio today, on a talk show before Rush came on, that this is an annual meeting that has been going on for several years. Trump may have been and probably was talked about, but He was not the reason for the meeting. miles
A little more info

54 Private Jets at Meeting to Stop Trump

Huffington Post reporter Ryan Grim told CNN’s Brooke Baldwin on Tuesday that “something like 54 private jets” had arrived at an elite meeting of tech CEOs, GOP party insiders and big donors set on stopping Donald Trump before he wins the Republican nomination.

The meeting was the annual World Forum, an off-the-record conference hosted by the American Enterprise Institute (AEI), a leading Washington, D.C.-based conservative think tank. AEI has hosted the “secretive” event since 1982, but this year had a unique focus. Republican pundit Bill Kristol and former George W. Bush strategist Karl Rove were there, among others, including leaders of both the House and Senate.

Grim broke the story

The main topic at the closed-to-the-press confab? How to stop Republican front-runner Donald Trump.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/03/09/huffpos-grim-54-private-jets-at-meeting-to-stop-trump/
© 24hourcampfire