Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Oh no... a group held their annual meeting and while there they talked about Trump!!!!!

It's a CONSPIRACY!!

Chuckles.
...yup and were about to hold our meeting come November...😇😆

I work harder than a ugly stripper....

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by atvalaska
Google co-founder Larry Page, Napster creator and Facebook investor Sean Parker, and Tesla Motors and SpaceX honcho Elon Musk all attended,"

Two outta three of 'em are secular jews. Whodda thunk it? I'm shocked. SHOCKED, I tell you!

Last edited by Bluemonday; 03/09/16.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by atvalaska
Apple CEO Tim Cook, Google co-founder Larry Page, Napster creator and Facebook investor Sean Parker, and Tesla Motors and SpaceX honcho Elon Musk all attended," and other tech big wigs were there. "So did Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (Kentucky), political guru Karl Rove, House Speaker Paul Ryan, GOP Senators Tom Cotton (Arkansas), Cory Gardner (Colorado), Tim Scott (South Carolina), Rob Portman (Ohio) and Ben Sasse (Nebraska)," were all in attendance.……........looks to me like .gov is needing a azz whoppin... Trump an Cruz are right ..the cartel is very well alive in DC/libs with money😈😈😈

They are seeing that their corrupt world is coming to an end.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Trump has done everything possible to take out his own voters. Their not leaving him, makes me think that he has a lot of crossover liberals that are supporting him. He should have ran on the Democrat ticket and he would have had an open door to the black house. GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I heard on the radio today, on a talk show before Rush came on, that this is an annual meeting that has been going on for several years. Trump may have been and probably was talked about, but He was not the reason for the meeting. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A little more info

54 Private Jets at Meeting to Stop Trump

Huffington Post reporter Ryan Grim told CNN’s Brooke Baldwin on Tuesday that “something like 54 private jets” had arrived at an elite meeting of tech CEOs, GOP party insiders and big donors set on stopping Donald Trump before he wins the Republican nomination.

The meeting was the annual World Forum, an off-the-record conference hosted by the American Enterprise Institute (AEI), a leading Washington, D.C.-based conservative think tank. AEI has hosted the “secretive” event since 1982, but this year had a unique focus. Republican pundit Bill Kristol and former George W. Bush strategist Karl Rove were there, among others, including leaders of both the House and Senate.

Grim broke the story

The main topic at the closed-to-the-press confab? How to stop Republican front-runner Donald Trump.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/03/09/huffpos-grim-54-private-jets-at-meeting-to-stop-trump/

[Linked Image]
Keep the Wind in your Face, Sun at your Back, & Silhouette in Shadows
Know guns, know peace, know safety
No guns, no peace, no safety

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

171 members (257 mag, 7887mm08, 35, 240NMC, 10Glocks, 15 invisible), 1,565 guests, and 861 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,607
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.