https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmxBp4IFe_I
Posted By: Ringman Re: Ted's latest egg - 03/11/16
What's the "egg"?
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Ted's latest egg - 03/11/16
The latest egg he laid.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Ted's latest egg - 03/11/16
I like him less and less ..
Posted By: Ringman Re: Ted's latest egg - 03/11/16
I watched the video and didn't see anything amiss. Maybe I didn't see the correct video.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Ted's latest egg - 03/11/16
Becoming a complete azz.

Yes! absolutely, it's Donalds fault those people acted that way.
What a azzhat statement.
Originally Posted by 700LH
Becoming a complete azz

Always has been according to many sources. It's just that more people are getting the opportunity to find out.
Yesterday Ted said us Trump supporters were dumb. Today he said that Trump is responsible for the Bernie Sanders supporters who rioted at the Trump rally.
Doesn't look like he's faring any better over at Free Republic.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/3408156/posts?page=161
Posted By: night_owl Re: Ted's latest egg - 03/11/16
Listen carefully and notice that Cruz is immitating Obama's speaking style and cadence.
Posted By: kciH Re: Ted's latest egg - 03/12/16
Don't be pickin' on Ted, you'll bring out the kooks.

They'll be a laying of hands, or some such.
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Ted's latest egg - 03/12/16
This is Ted Cruz at his worst. I am dismayed that he would blame Trump for the Chicago disturbance.
I heard some of this speech on Sirius radio last night, missed the start where they id'd the speaker, I thought it was a Democrat radical talking.
I thought "Damn, CNN has found a Bernie Sanders supporter who sounds just like Ted Cruz."
Posted By: KFWA Re: Ted's latest egg - 03/12/16
Ted, Ted, Ted

who gave you this advice to say this in front of the camera

"the won't be the last such incident"

that's irresponsible

a comment from the page....

"To me, the thing that is so weird about this is that he could have turned this into an opportunity for him. Since he is supposed to be a constitutional expert...he could have talked about Trump’s 1st amendment rights, property rights (since Trump rented the hall), etc. He could have defended Trump and in that way actually showed some grit. Instead, he sells out and proves to all he is a RINO. I just can’t believe he did this. "

the conservatives coming down on Trump and defending Cruz are most likely the same people that talk about how Chicago is out of control, hate the BLM movement and its protesters and would openly encourage anyone to meet them toe to toe when they try to disrupt a republican based activity.

I hope Trump doesn't back down on the violence part of it. I hope he continues to tell supporters who show up in sizes of 10,000 to 25,000 to protect themselves against protesters and if they feel threatened to do something about it.

Posted By: Middlefork_Miner Re: Ted's latest egg - 03/12/16
Originally Posted by KFWA
Ted, Ted, Ted

that's irresponsible

"To me, the thing that is so weird about this is that he could have turned this into an opportunity for him. Since he is supposed to be a constitutional expert...he could have talked about Trump’s 1st amendment rights, property rights (since Trump rented the hall), etc. He could have defended Trump and in that way actually showed some grit. Instead, he sells out and proves to all he is a RINO. I just can’t believe he did this. "

Ted's right...it won't be the last time this happens...trump is probably the most divisive white candidate since George Wallace...1st amendment rights go both ways and this time there were too many protesters to be forceably removed...not that I like or agree with what happened, but trump himself has sown the seeds of discontent...he's just playing to a different audience than obama...
Posted By: BarryC Re: Ted's latest egg - 03/12/16
I hope that was just campaign talk and that he really understands that is how Commies react to any conservative.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Ted's latest egg - 03/12/16
If Trump wasn't directly responsible, he sure enough left an opening for them.

He's certainly not the "unifier" he says he is.
Posted By: Calvin Re: Ted's latest egg - 03/12/16
Look at Cruz trying to be all Obama.

Loser.
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: Ted's latest egg - 03/12/16
Not surprised , first time I saw him knew he was an out and out Phony.
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by KFWA
Ted, Ted, Ted

that's irresponsible

Ted's right...it won't be the last time this happens...trump is probably the most divisive white candidate since George Wallace...1st amendment rights go both ways and this time there were too many protesters to be forceably removed...not that I like or agree with what happened, but trump himself has sown the seeds of discontent...he's just playing to a different audience than obama...

That's not the angle Ted was playing

Ted wants it to happen again

or at least he thinks he does until poll numbers come out for Trump, then he'll decide if he keeps "suggesting" that this will happen...wink...wink..
Posted By: CEJ1895 Re: Ted's latest egg - 03/12/16
The true colors of Cruz! Worthless clown..

Better get on his knees with daddy and pray for forgiveness! (Scorn Icon)
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Ted's latest egg - 03/12/16
Let me get this straight.

The first people he blamed were the protesters. No hesitation. Named them first. They are to blame for resorting to violence.

BUT, he thinks DT is running a campaign that encourages people to be violent.

I'm not following DT's campaign so I can't say one way or another. Is he?

I already know he's tapped into the anger of the people that have felt betrayed by Washington politics. But is he somehow encouraging people to be violent? Frankly, even if he is, I can't say I disagree with him.

At this point to defeat the people ruining this country I don't see them leaving us alternatives. Civil discourse is impossible with the rabid leftists. They shout down anyone that disagrees with them, they scream and wail like spoiled babies, they plot and scheme the complete destruction of American society.

We all know it's coming, they're painting good, conservative people that would prefer to just be left alone into a corner. We can cave in and be trampled or we can put our country back on track by force. A candidate that stands up for us and forces the issue is probably doing the country a favor right?
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: Ted's latest egg - 03/12/16
Originally Posted by BarryC
I hope that was just campaign talk and that he really understands that is how Commies react to any conservative.
The reason the radical left isn't doing this sort of thing at Cruz and Rubio rallies is that their organizers know these men are no threat to their criminal masters' control over our nation's government. Trump isn't part of the game, so he's a threat to the game.

Cruz and Rubio are the Washington Generals to the establishment's Harlem Globe Trotters. Can't have the Boston Celtics unexpectedly switching with the Generals or the jig is up and the franchise is ruined. If the Celtics show up instead of the generals, the investors in The Globe Trotters franchise would pull out all the stops to prevent their entering the arena. That's what we're seeing.
Posted By: BarryC Re: Ted's latest egg - 03/12/16
I disagree Hawkeye. If Cruz was in 1st place, they'd be at his rallies. I'll bet they already are, just to a much lesser extent.
I disagree Hawkeye. If Cruz was in 1st place, they'd be at his rallies. I'll bet they already are, just to a much lesser extent.
Cruz is the Washington Generals.

Hell, they're at Sanders and Hillary rallies too. But, that's just a false flag to claim nobody is immune.
Posted By: JoeBob Re: Ted's latest egg - 03/12/16
On another board they are saying that Cruz has lost over 300,000 Twitter followers since last night.

I don't get you people. This is fricking serious. This might be the very last election where a white and otherwise middle class can stop these Bolsheviks. If immigration isn't vastly limited and reformed, we're done and unless the Bolshies get exactly what they want every single political election will devolve into this. And once they realize their power, they will disrupt every single facet of our lives. In a decade or two we will descend into open and bloody revolution.

Maybe Trump can't stop it, but this is what we face. He isn't the perfect candidate but the mob will not respond to ideas. There is no converting this ravening mass of idiots to conservative positions.

War is actually coming. It will continue to get worse.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
On another board they are saying that Cruz has lost over 300,000 Twitter followers since last night.

I don't get you people. This is fricking serious. This might be the very last election where a white and otherwise middle class can stop these Bolsheviks. If immigration isn't vastly limited and reformed, we're done and unless the Bolshies get exactly what they want every single political election will devolve into this. And once they realize their power, they will disrupt every single facet of our lives. In a decade or two we will descend into open and bloody revolution.

Maybe Trump can't stop it, but this is what we face. He isn't the perfect candidate but the mob will not respond to ideas. There is no converting this ravening mass of idiots to conservative positions.

Agreed.

I don't get you people. This is fricking serious.

There is no converting this ravening mass of idiots to conservative positions.

This is what I see happening. The time for ideas is over. The rabid leftists don't suddenly become conservative.

Good thing they don't have guns.

Are they all gonna run to the nearest Gun Free Zone? crazy
On the continuum scale of things, we are probably about 1900 Russia. Radical student revolutionaries are intent upon installing a communist dictatatorship. They weren't/aren't all that numerous but they just keep making trouble and thing just keep getting worse.
they just keep making trouble and thing just keep getting worse.

With the encouragement of the Obama govt, which seeks the destruction of conservative values in America rather than the preservation of them.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Ted's latest egg - 03/12/16
The snot nosed brat element who jump in the middle of stuff like this think it's all a game. They have no life experience. They don't understand that a lot of people who are drawn to Trump have been out of work or underemployed for years. They see Trump as the last chance for them to be able to grab a'hold of a little piece of the pie.

They don't understand how much anger is in a lot of those people.

They've never seen violence up close and personal,...don't know what it is.

They don't know what they're risking when they play their little riot games with those people.

Posted By: efw Re: Ted's latest egg - 03/12/16
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Yep what a d!ckhead.

Even his mannerisms scream politician.

At least Donald is a used car salesman; a couple steps up from a lawyer politician.
Posted By: 338Rem Re: Ted's latest egg - 03/12/16
"Ted's right...it won't be the last time this happens...trump is probably the most divisive white candidate since George Wallace...1st amendment rights go both ways and this time there were too many protesters to be forceably removed...not that I like or agree with what happened, but trump himself has sown the seeds of discontent...he's just playing to a different audience than obama..."

MM
Do you read what you write? So Trump can't have a vision or a dream? When Barak the Magic Negro was running he could speak where ever he wanted to. Even told everybody he wanted to fundamentally change America. Which he has. I am surprised you are not in the Trump=Hitler camp.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The snot nosed brat element who jump in the middle of stuff like this think it's all a game. They have no life experience. They don't understand that a lot of people who are drawn to Trump have been out of work or underemployed for years. They see Trump as the last chance for them to be able to grab a'hold of a little piece of the pie.

They don't know what they're risking when they play their little riot games with those people.

There are plenty of "useful idiots" as Lenin defined them, but there is a core that knows exactly what they are doing.
Originally Posted by 338Rem
"Ted's right...it won't be the last time this happens...trump is probably the most divisive white candidate since George Wallace...1st amendment rights go both ways and this time there were too many protesters to be forceably removed...not that I like or agree with what happened, but trump himself has sown the seeds of discontent...he's just playing to a different audience than obama..."

MM
Do you read what you write? So Trump can't have a vision or a dream? When Barak the Magic Negro was running he could speak where ever he wanted to. Even told everybody he wanted to fundamentally change America. Which he has. I am surprised you are not in the Trump=Hitler camp.

It is wrong for white middle class people to have dreams.
Posted By: doctor_Encore Re: Ted's latest egg - 03/12/16
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Agreed.

Those who want to prevent the exercising of 1st amendment rights are going to clash with those who will exercise their 2nd amendment rights.

Doc
Posted By: okie Re: Ted's latest egg - 03/12/16

MM
+1. Trump is not divisive. He's just saying what Americans have been thinking for decades, but have been cowed into keeping to themselves by the masters of the MSM, the state, and the education establishment. It's the criminals behind those points of control who are the dividers.
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore

Agreed.

Those who want to prevent the exercising of 1st amendment rights are going to clash with those who will exercise their 2nd amendment rights.

Doc

And beyond the momentary carnage, who do you think wins that fight? Which side will be made to look like bloodthirsty idiots? Upon which side will the full weight and force of our government descend?
Posted By: 338Rem Re: Ted's latest egg - 03/12/16

MM

It is wrong for white middle class people to have dreams.

Thanks JoeBob, ya just fugged my entire day. I had dreams. Ya, ya, KILLJOY! laugh
It's the criminals behind those points of control who are the dividers.

+1
Posted By: doctor_Encore Re: Ted's latest egg - 03/12/16
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore

Agreed.

Doc

And beyond the momentary carnage, who do you think wins that fight? Which side will be made to look like bloodthirsty idiots? Upon which side will the full weight and force of our government descend?

That's an easy answer....we will lose. The left is creating the powder keg they desire.

Doc
The war on conservatism and conservatives is here. It's upon us now.

Beware the false flags. They are everywhere.

It won't be long 'til we are lock-step with Europe if they win. Then it's only a short step to the world order and global govt.

Good luck to all.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Ted's latest egg - 03/12/16

There are plenty of "useful idiots" as Lenin defined them, but there is a core that knows exactly what they are doing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Odd how things change -leninism/marxism/trotskyism claimed to represent the working class , today's ISM's represent the "won't work class" .
Although the ism's did represent the working class as in -get your azz over there and work for me or else.

I agree Bristoe these punks are messing with the wrong people .
I see a lot of females hollering being obnoxious the whole bunch might find out what a true beating feels like before November .
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
The war on conservatism and conservatives is here. It's upon us now.

Beware the false flags. They are everywhere.

It won't be long 'til we are lock-step with Europe if they win. Then it's only a short step to the world order and global govt.

Good luck to all.

Man, it isn't a war on conservatives, it is a war on everything this country ever was. The Bolshies will as happily send liberals to the camps as they do conservatives. It is about class, not ideology.
Posted By: norm99 Re: Ted's latest egg - 03/12/16
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Let me get this straight.

The first people he blamed were the protesters. No hesitation. Named them first. They are to blame for resorting to violence.

I already know he's tapped into the anger of the people that have felt betrayed by Washington politics. But is he somehow encouraging people to be violent? Frankly, even if he is, I can't say I disagree with him.

At this point to defeat the people ruining this country I don't see them leaving us alternatives. Civil discourse is impossible with the rabid leftists. They shout down anyone that disagrees with them, they scream and wail like spoiled babies, they plot and scheme the complete destruction of American society.

We all know it's coming, they're painting good, conservative people that would prefer to just be left alone into a corner. We can cave in and be trampled or we can put our country back on track by force. A candidate that stands up for us and forces the issue is probably doing the country a favor right?

good post Fireball

norm
Posted By: Middlefork_Miner Re: Ted's latest egg - 03/12/16

MM

Of course I read what I write... I don't recall obama ever encouraging his supporters to punch hecklers in the mouth and saying he'd pay the legal fees...or calling mexicans murderers & rapists...or calling on a travel ban on muslims or other ethnic groups....the past 7 years of obamas DOJ has spawned a lot of anger with the civil rights investigations of trayvon martin, michael brown & others...with his failure to enforce our immigration laws...a lot of people are pissed & rightly so...trump is capitalizing on that anger & along with it comes the wrath of the far left who have been catered to the last seven years...trump says he's gonna give his full support to the men & women of LE & that ain't gonna play well with his supposed "crossover" voters... wink the more momentum trump gets, the more violent these "protests" will get...bank on it.
Posted By: Calvin Re: Ted's latest egg - 03/12/16
Bern Supporters: Down With Trump

Trump: I will get you jobs

Bern Supporters: I hate you more.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Ted's latest egg - 03/12/16
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

MM

Of course I read what I write... Stop. It's a waste of time.I don't recall obama ever encouraging his supporters to punch hecklers in the mouth and saying he'd pay the legal fees...or calling mexicans murderers & rapists...or calling on a travel ban on muslimsNow you're supporting Obama over Trump. Of course Obama hasn't called for a travel ban on Muslims. They are his people and they also fit right in with his Alinski agenda of destroying the US government to be replaced with Communism as well as destroying the white race. As to Mexicans, they aren't ALL murderers and rapists but have you looked at many of the perps committing crimes in our country? Mexicans are indeed one of the main groups committing murder and rape. Child molestation too. or other ethnic groups....the past 7 years of obamas DOJ has spawned a lot of anger with the civil rights investigations of trayvon martin, michael brown & others...with his failure to enforce our immigration laws...a lot of people are pissed & rightly so...trump is capitalizing on that anger & along with it comes the wrath of the far left who have been catered to the last seven years...trump says he's gonna give his full support to the men & women of LE & that ain't gonna play well with his supposed "crossover" voters... wink the more momentum trump gets, the more violent these "protests" will get...bank on it.
So who cares if they get violent? You think that people should just sit back and act like pussies when they are in the right and those in the wrong are running them over?
Many here give lip service to the fact that there is a ruling oligarchy in this country that owns both parties. But they really don't believe it in their hearts. Otherwise there would not be such anguish over this election. I will do what I can, but in the end it's in God's hands, not mine.

There is a very good chance that this whole thing was perpetrated by the Republican head of the two-headed serpent. They are the ones holding secret meetings on how to defeat Trump. As I've said before, the Kochs are just as bad as Soros. They just claim to be Libertarians and pro-gun and all. They are deceivers.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
They are deceivers.

No disagreement from me.
Originally Posted by efw

Yep what a d!ckhead.

At least Donald is a used car salesman; a couple steps up from a lawyer politician.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Ernie ,

I've read a couple of his books a girlfriend bought the first one for me as a Christmas gift , I bought the second .

Trump came to Biloxi [I lived there 22 years] and looked the Casino industry over seeing if maybe he wanted to build one there. He didn't.
Local news covered him being there and spoke with a couple of people who had talked to him - all said he was very nice and down to earth.
Trump talked to local folks listened to their opinions and thanked them. Locals said he was the nicest guy you could ever meet.
If you watch the video's of his son's talking about hunting/fishing/shooting etc. you have to know that kids have to be brought up like that -they don't just happen on to it.

I think if you and many would look a little deeper than what his TV image is you'd see him in a different light.

He probably isn't a guy who I'd hang around or anything like that but I know he loves this country and likes to see people do well. He is a hard worker and likes other hard workers.

GO TRUMP !!
Many here give lip service to the fact that there is a ruling oligarchy in this country that owns both parties. But they really don't believe it in their hearts. Otherwise there would not be such anguish over this election. I will do what I can, but in the end it's in God's hands, not mine.

There is a very good chance that this whole thing was perpetrated by the Republican head of the two-headed serpent. They are the ones holding secret meetings on how to defeat Trump. As I've said before, the Kochs are just as bad as Soros. They just claim to be Libertarians and pro-gun and all. They are deceivers.
kh

Very well said; you said better than I could say it.
Originally Posted by efw

Yep what a d!ckhead.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Ernie ,

I've read a couple of his books a girlfriend bought the first one for me as a Christmas gift , I bought the second .

Trump came to Biloxi [I lived there 22 years] and looked the Casino industry over seeing if maybe he wanted to build one there. He didn't.
Local news covered him being there and spoke with a couple of people who had talked to him - all said he was very nice and down to earth.
Trump talked to local folks listened to their opinions and thanked them. Locals said he was the nicest guy you could ever meet.
If you watch the video's of his son's talking about hunting/fishing/shooting etc. you have to know that kids have to be brought up like that -they don't just happen on to it.

I think if you and many would look a little deeper than what his TV image is you'd see him in a different light.

He probably isn't a guy who I'd hang around or anything like that but I know he loves this country and likes to see people do well. He is a hard worker and likes other hard workers.

GO TRUMP !!
Thanks for your balanced take on Trump. Unlike you, I don't know much about his personality. I get the idea though that he's like you say, but when backed into a corner, like many of us, can get pretty nasty.
Posted By: Shodd Re: Ted's latest egg - 03/12/16
"Ted's right...it won't be the last time this happens...trump is probably the most divisive white candidate since George Wallace..

It is time to separate the workers from the ones who don't want to work. It is time to seperate the takers from the ones being taken. It is time to separate ones who want government to take care of them and ones who expect government to do as we the people command. It is time to separate those who break laws of our land from those who keep them. It is time to seperate those who would bear arms in defense of tyranny from all who would chose to violate the second amendment.

It is time to separate any who do not stand in agreement with the Constitution of The United States Of America

Any in opposition to our Constitution have in effect declared war against US the REAL citizens and now WAR is on the way. We the people will change all this phuucking nonsence. Now is the time and Trump has awakened a revolution that is even bigger than Trump. Even Trump will have to do as all the people ask because part of this great people of America revolution we all see beginning includes our military and we will all step forth in opposition to any who don't stand by our forefathers values that freedom was founded on.

THE REVOLUTION IS HERE!

Shod
I doubt that is true but thanks anyway. I enjoy many of your posts. You do a better job of staying polite than I do.
Thanks for your balanced take on Trump. Unlike you, I don't know much about his personality. I get the idea though that he's like you say, but when backed into a corner, like many of us, can get pretty nasty.
--------------------------------------------------------

That's right Ethan --it's what Men do ..
Posted By: RickyD Re: Ted's latest egg - 03/12/16

Yes, Trump has often encouraged violence at his rallys. And I also agree with you, that violence is coming. Probably dreadful violence. But the front runner, or any runner, cannot encourage it without severely diminishing themselves. Others could outside the campaign, but most of the typical talking heads and even some of the loose cannons on TV are too smart to suggest violence as a legitimate response. But not Trump. And that will totally insure he will not win the general, as is the plan. It's all coming together nicely for Donald and the demoncraps. As he timely torpedos his campaign, even Hillary will be able to win, if not in prison. Maybe even then.
Originally Posted by RickyD

Yes, Trump has often encouraged violence at his rallys. And I also agree with you, that violence is coming. Probably dreadful violence. But the front runner, or any runner, cannot encourage it without severely diminishing themselves. Others could outside the campaign, but most of the typical talking heads and even some of the loose cannons on TV are too smart to suggest violence as a legitimate response. But not Trump. And that will totally insure he will not win the general, as is the plan. It's all coming together nicely for Donald and the demoncraps. As he timely torpedos his campaign, even Hillary will be able to win, if not in prison. Maybe even then.
There is a big difference between "encouraging violence" as you and Cruz and many others are falsely accusing Trump of, and encouraging people to defend themselves. Trump encourages people to not be reticent in defending themselves.
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: Ted's latest egg - 03/12/16

There is a big difference between "encouraging violence" as you and Cruz and many others are falsely accusing Trump of, and encouraging people to defend themselves. Trump encourages people to not be reticent in defending themselves.

If Cruz drew the crowds DT does he would have wackjobs at his events as well.
Bottom line,..Cruz, Rubio, and Kasich have given encouragement to the Communists who rioted at the Trump rally by saying that Trump is responsible for their actions.

If they won't stand up against them now, they won't stand up against them ever.

The choice is clear.
Bottom line,..Cruz, Rubio, and Kasich have given encouragement to the Communists who rioted at the Trump rally by saying that Trump is responsible for their actions.

The choice is clear.
Exactly. Either choose Trump or choose one of the establishment Eunuchs.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Ted's latest egg - 03/12/16
Huffington Post, Chris Mathews, and the left are all blaming Trump for the action of protesters that invaded a peaceful GOP rally.
Cruz is just following their lead.

Blind leading the blind.

The choice is clear.
Exactly. Either choose Trump or choose one of the establishment Eunuchs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

yep....
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Ted's latest egg - 03/12/16
It was certainly very "conservative" of the self-appointed most "conservative" candidate to take the side of the thuggers over the first amendment.

The Cruzer just officially put himself out.

Originally Posted by Fubarski
It was certainly very "conservative" of the self-appointed most "conservative" candidate to take the side of the thuggers over the first amendment.

The Cruzer just officially put himself out.

As far as I'm concerned, Cruz just eliminated himself from ever being President. Not just this go-round, but forever.
And SCOTUS.

It's obvious the guy is owned, and can't be trusted.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Ted's latest egg - 03/12/16
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
This is Ted Cruz at his worst. I am dismayed that he would blame Trump for the Chicago disturbance.
I heard some of this speech on Sirius radio last night, missed the start where they id'd the speaker, I thought it was a Democrat radical talking.
I thought "Damn, CNN has found a Bernie Sanders supporter who sounds just like Ted Cruz."

Ted is getting desperate. That's too bad because I like the guy. But, he has started dancing with the devil to get the nomination.
And SCOTUS.

It's obvious the guy is owned, and can't be trusted.

Yep he'd been my #3 (ahead of Trump) with Paul & Carson 1 & 2 going into all this but now he has shown himself to clearly be bought & paid for establishment.

Posted By: rosco1 Re: Ted's latest egg - 03/12/16
Originally Posted by night_owl
Listen carefully and notice that Cruz is immitating Obama's speaking style and cadence.

Noticed that too.
Posted By: Chris_EOD Re: Ted's latest egg - 03/12/16
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

Ted is getting desperate. That's too bad because I like the guy. But, he has started dancing with the devil to get the nomination.

So did I. I also voted for him, senate and primary. My mistake.
Cruz spoke in KC today.

You could walk right in.

Around 200 people. They made the room smaller, still open spaces.

DT is later tonight, 6p.

Been 4-5 thousand standin in the rain, since 9 am today, tryin to get in.

Not too many, but about 80-100 thuggers and whuggers standin across the street, yellin at the DT people.

DT woulda filled Sprint center, around 14 thousand, but Big 12 tournament goin on.

ETA, the DT room only holds around 4k.
Posted By: davet Re: Ted's latest egg - 03/12/16
Wife and I discussed going to the KC Trump rally, but we would have to take our 9 year old kid, and I don't want to put my child in harms way with protesters. Crying shame that I can't include my kid in a political movement because protesters are trying to block out free speech and it could get violent.

There's no denying the fury that is out there, due to politicians ignoring the will of the electorate, and the opposition trying to keep voices from being heard.

Damnedest thing I've ever seen.

And it's not going away, not either side.
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Ted's latest egg - 03/12/16

Trump has said to take out the protesters and his followers are starting to do just that.
St. Louis:We don't even win here, with protesters anymore" Trump complained. "The protesters end up taking over. And frankly, I mean, have to be honest: From my standpoint it makes it a little more exciting, and it gives me time to think about where I want to go next. It's beautiful. It's like intermission. And the guys that are near the event, they see some pretty good stuff."
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Trump has said to take out the protesters and his followers are starting to do just that.
St. Louis:We don't even win here, with protesters anymore" Trump complained. "The protesters end up taking over. And frankly, I mean, have to be honest: From my standpoint it makes it a little more exciting, and it gives me time to think about where I want to go next. It's beautiful. It's like intermission. And the guys that are near the event, they see some pretty good stuff."
More anti-Trump spin from a eRep shill.
And now this:

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/272773-coulter-fox-news-and-cruz-are-traitors
Thugger arrested.

DT's rally is in the redeveloped part of downtown.

They ain't gonna let it get trashed.

Got people inside the theater.

They got in line @ 8am. They're in the back.

Doors opened @ around 3p.
Coulter is right, as usual.
Thugger arrested.

DT's rally is in the redeveloped part of downtown.

They ain't gonna let it get trashed.

Got people inside the theater.

They got in line @ 8am. They're in the back.

Doors opened @ around 3p.
Yep. No rioting in the P&L. KCMO is too proud of it.
Posted By: Klikitarik Re: Ted's latest egg - 03/13/16
Originally Posted by Calvin
Look at Cruz trying to be all Obama.

Loser.

First Trump, now Cruz; they both take their lessons in fooling the masses from a master...... eek

Boy, some job we've made of choosing our next leader. mad
© 24hourcampfire