Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RickyD
BUT, he thinks DT is running a campaign that encourages people to be violent.

I'm not following DT's campaign so I can't say one way or another. Is he?

I already know he's tapped into the anger of the people that have felt betrayed by Washington politics. But is he somehow encouraging people to be violent? Frankly, even if he is, I can't say I disagree with him.

At this point to defeat the people ruining this country I don't see them leaving us alternatives. Civil discourse is impossible with the rabid leftists. They shout down anyone that disagrees with them, they scream and wail like spoiled babies, they plot and scheme the complete destruction of American society.
Yes, Trump has often encouraged violence at his rallys. And I also agree with you, that violence is coming. Probably dreadful violence. But the front runner, or any runner, cannot encourage it without severely diminishing themselves. Others could outside the campaign, but most of the typical talking heads and even some of the loose cannons on TV are too smart to suggest violence as a legitimate response. But not Trump. And that will totally insure he will not win the general, as is the plan. It's all coming together nicely for Donald and the demoncraps. As he timely torpedos his campaign, even Hillary will be able to win, if not in prison. Maybe even then.
There is a big difference between "encouraging violence" as you and Cruz and many others are falsely accusing Trump of, and encouraging people to defend themselves. Trump encourages people to not be reticent in defending themselves.

GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

I already know he's tapped into the anger of the people that have felt betrayed by Washington politics. But is he somehow encouraging people to be violent? Frankly, even if he is, I can't say I disagree with him.

At this point to defeat the people ruining this country I don't see them leaving us alternatives. Civil discourse is impossible with the rabid leftists. They shout down anyone that disagrees with them, they scream and wail like spoiled babies, they plot and scheme the complete destruction of American society.
Yes, Trump has often encouraged violence at his rallys. And I also agree with you, that violence is coming. Probably dreadful violence. But the front runner, or any runner, cannot encourage it without severely diminishing themselves. Others could outside the campaign, but most of the typical talking heads and even some of the loose cannons on TV are too smart to suggest violence as a legitimate response. But not Trump. And that will totally insure he will not win the general, as is the plan. It's all coming together nicely for Donald and the demoncraps. As he timely torpedos his campaign, even Hillary will be able to win, if not in prison. Maybe even then.
There is a big difference between "encouraging violence" as you and Cruz and many others are falsely accusing Trump of, and encouraging people to defend themselves. Trump encourages people to not be reticent in defending themselves.

If Cruz drew the crowds DT does he would have wackjobs at his events as well.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Bottom line,..Cruz, Rubio, and Kasich have given encouragement to the Communists who rioted at the Trump rally by saying that Trump is responsible for their actions.

If they won't stand up against them now, they won't stand up against them ever.

The choice is clear.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Bottom line,..Cruz, Rubio, and Kasich have given encouragement to the Communists who rioted at the Trump rally by saying that Trump is responsible for their actions.

The choice is clear.
Exactly. Either choose Trump or choose one of the establishment Eunuchs.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Huffington Post, Chris Mathews, and the left are all blaming Trump for the action of protesters that invaded a peaceful GOP rally.
Cruz is just following their lead.

Blind leading the blind.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Bristoe

The choice is clear.
Exactly. Either choose Trump or choose one of the establishment Eunuchs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

yep....

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
It was certainly very "conservative" of the self-appointed most "conservative" candidate to take the side of the thuggers over the first amendment.

The Cruzer just officially put himself out.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Fubarski
It was certainly very "conservative" of the self-appointed most "conservative" candidate to take the side of the thuggers over the first amendment.

The Cruzer just officially put himself out.

As far as I'm concerned, Cruz just eliminated himself from ever being President. Not just this go-round, but forever.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
And SCOTUS.

It's obvious the guy is owned, and can't be trusted.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
This is Ted Cruz at his worst. I am dismayed that he would blame Trump for the Chicago disturbance.
I heard some of this speech on Sirius radio last night, missed the start where they id'd the speaker, I thought it was a Democrat radical talking.
I thought "Damn, CNN has found a Bernie Sanders supporter who sounds just like Ted Cruz."

Ted is getting desperate. That's too bad because I like the guy. But, he has started dancing with the devil to get the nomination.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B3

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Fubarski
And SCOTUS.

It's obvious the guy is owned, and can't be trusted.

Yep he'd been my #3 (ahead of Trump) with Paul & Carson 1 & 2 going into all this but now he has shown himself to clearly be bought & paid for establishment.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by night_owl
Listen carefully and notice that Cruz is immitating Obama's speaking style and cadence.

Noticed that too.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
This is Ted Cruz at his worst. I am dismayed that he would blame Trump for the Chicago disturbance.
I heard some of this speech on Sirius radio last night, missed the start where they id'd the speaker, I thought it was a Democrat radical talking.
I thought "Damn, CNN has found a Bernie Sanders supporter who sounds just like Ted Cruz."

Ted is getting desperate. That's too bad because I like the guy. But, he has started dancing with the devil to get the nomination.

So did I. I also voted for him, senate and primary. My mistake.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Cruz spoke in KC today.

You could walk right in.

Around 200 people. They made the room smaller, still open spaces.

DT is later tonight, 6p.

Been 4-5 thousand standin in the rain, since 9 am today, tryin to get in.

Not too many, but about 80-100 thuggers and whuggers standin across the street, yellin at the DT people.

DT woulda filled Sprint center, around 14 thousand, but Big 12 tournament goin on.

ETA, the DT room only holds around 4k.

Last edited by Fubarski; 03/12/16. Reason: ETA
D
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
D
Wife and I discussed going to the KC Trump rally, but we would have to take our 9 year old kid, and I don't want to put my child in harms way with protesters. Crying shame that I can't include my kid in a political movement because protesters are trying to block out free speech and it could get violent.

There's no denying the fury that is out there, due to politicians ignoring the will of the electorate, and the opposition trying to keep voices from being heard.

Damnedest thing I've ever seen.

And it's not going away, not either side.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Trump has said to take out the protesters and his followers are starting to do just that.
St. Louis:We don't even win here, with protesters anymore" Trump complained. "The protesters end up taking over. And frankly, I mean, have to be honest: From my standpoint it makes it a little more exciting, and it gives me time to think about where I want to go next. It's beautiful. It's like intermission. And the guys that are near the event, they see some pretty good stuff."

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Trump has said to take out the protesters and his followers are starting to do just that.
St. Louis:We don't even win here, with protesters anymore" Trump complained. "The protesters end up taking over. And frankly, I mean, have to be honest: From my standpoint it makes it a little more exciting, and it gives me time to think about where I want to go next. It's beautiful. It's like intermission. And the guys that are near the event, they see some pretty good stuff."
More anti-Trump spin from a eRep shill.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Thugger arrested.

DT's rally is in the redeveloped part of downtown.

They ain't gonna let it get trashed.

Got people inside the theater.

They got in line @ 8am. They're in the back.

Doors opened @ around 3p.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Coulter is right, as usual.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (1lesfox, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1234, 222Sako, 01Foreman400, 56 invisible), 1,884 guests, and 1,276 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,166
Posts18,523,589
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.