Home
Will you still vote for him? I voted for Cruz in the Florida primary and felt good about my choice, even though I don't think that Cruz will be a good general election candidate. Cruz is a reliable conservative who shares my core political principles. However, if the National Enquirer story proves to be true, he has lost my support. It has nothing to do with "sin". As far as I am concerned, adultery is an issue between the married couple and none of my business. However, the stupidity of thinking that it would not come out is simply unforgivable.
Originally Posted by FlaRick
Will you still vote for him? I voted for Cruz in the Florida primary and felt good about my choice, even though I don't think that Cruz will be a good general election candidate. Cruz is a reliable conservative who shares my core political principles. However, if the National Enquirer story proves to be true, he has lost my support. It has nothing to do with "sin". As far as I am concerned, adultery is an issue between the married couple and none of my business. However, the stupidity of thinking that it would not come out is simply unforgivable.

Excellent point. It all comes out in the wash. Especially for someone who is supposed to be very smart.
I would love to find out who and how many old Hillary has shagged in her day. My guess is that she has a large and diverse number of partners.

BH63
Let me get this straight. You are the person that believes the National Enquirer??? If it was true, don't you think every drive by media outlet wouldn't be talking about it???
Gary Hart, Jesse Jackson and John Edwards tried that approach at first, too.
NE is usually spot on with it's sex scandals.

John Edwards anyone?
Originally Posted by FlaRick

I've vote for whomever is opposite Hillary in the general.

I'm not sold on Cruz. He's missed 15.5% of the votes while in office - compared to 1.6% average for others. Hell he missed 1/4 of the votes in 2015 alone. I get he's campaigning but if I missed 1/4 of my job to look for another - I'd not have the old...

He didn't do any work on government transparency bills last year.

I'm not saying he's the right or wrong guy - I am saying that a couple of years ago everyone on the campfire was ready to make Rubio the 2nd coming, like they are Cruz and we know how Rubio turned out - esp with regards to immigration. WAY too many Cruzers fail to also see the warts on their guy.

I don't trust Cruz any more than I trust any other politician. I don't trust Trump either but with Trump I know he's willing to shake things up instead of simply going Paul Ryan and "reaching across the aisle" to die a death of 1000 paper cuts.

Quite honestly - neither will likely win against Hillary. Trump I believe has the best realistic chance to take her down but won't happen and people will gnash their teeth about what "coulda been" with the GOP.

What they ALL miss and many here miss is that the nation as a WHOLE is not conservative and you CAN NOT BEAT the promise of free chitt for getting votes.

There's a saying that a fish rarely notices the water. Too many people live in conservative cocoons and haven't noticed that this country has shifted massively in the last 30 years - conservatism isn't dead but it's a minority. It's time to stop wishing for wind and start adjusting the sails.
All of the radio stations here are crucifying him! Talk radio is going bat [bleep] crazy over this.. Not good for the preacher..
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
Let me get this straight. You are the person that believes the National Enquirer??? If it was true, don't you think every drive by media outlet wouldn't be talking about it???

Let's look at NE's history,
They broke the John Edwards scandal, Tiger Woods scandal, Jesse Jackson scandal, and the Gary Hart scandal.

As far as news coverage,
Washington Times confirmed on Twitter Thursday night that two of Ted Cruz's mistresses named by the National Enquirer are accurate.
Brietbart reporter Allum Bokhari confirmed on twitter he was scooped. Breitbart had the story about Ted Cruz's affair back in February but did not publish.
Cruz
It doesn't have to be true to have the cause and effect the enemy wants.

Ask Rick Perry.
Laffin....
Originally Posted by isaac
Gary Hart, Jesse Jackson and John Edwards tried that approach at first, too.

Carol Burnett whipped National Enquirer ass.
I wonder who the enemy is on this one.

I'm guessing Rubio and it's why he told Cruz to piss off on the uniting consideration.

Also likely this story is why Cruz broached the topic with him.

Originally Posted by BH63
I would love to find out who and how many old Hillary has shagged in her day. My guess is that she has a large and diverse number of partners.

BH63

It's a sure bet that all of HER "conquests" had to squat to pee.
ANY story in the NATIONAL ENQUIRER needs to be treated with a great amount of skepticism. The Nat. Enquirer has been a filth & rumor rag displaying Spectacular headlines with either false or fluff content to sell copy for MANY MANY years.

The story will have to run on it's own merits.
Ted and Heidi Cruz are the Bill and Hillary Clintons of the Republican party it seems. Except Ted has none of the charismatic charm of Bill to enabled them to survive. Kind of unseemly to portray yourself as a man of faith while you serially screw around on your wife. To paraphrase his wife...showing America the face of God...
Let me get this straight. You are the person that believes the National Enquirer???

Did you read my post, Jack? I was very careful to say "if it is true".
Originally Posted by fourtrax
ANY story in the NATIONAL ENQUIRER needs to be treated with a great amount of skepticism. The Nat. Enquirer has been a filth & rumor rag displaying Spectacular headlines with either false or fluff content to sell copy for MANY MANY years.

The story will have to run on it's own merits.

Actually - any story by the NE about elected officials and affairs gets a level of credence not afforded other outlets specifically due to their track record with such things.

They actually have a higher level of credit on it because of what they've done in the past.

That's not politics or wishful thinking - that's the reality of their record when it comes to affairs in the beltway.

BH63

Give Trump time
Rush is leading with this.
I can't listen today Rick so kindly post some updates.

I'm guessing Rush will concede this story has some strong legs behind the run.
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Carol Burnett whipped National Enquirer ass.

Trump-Connected National Enquirer Slams Ted Cruz on Alleged Sex Scandal
PJ Media: By Tyler O'Neil March 25, 2016

A news tabloid which has endorsed Donald Trump and openly attacked his Republican primary opponents in the past has unleashed allegations of a Ted Cruz sex scandal.
Throughout the campaign, Trump has become notorious for personal insults, and his connections with the National Enquirer trace back years. Nevertheless the magazine would likely not publish the story -- and risk a tremendous lawsuit -- without some evidence, unless Trump also promised to "pay their legal fees."

The Enquirer endorsed Trump earlier this month. Trump and Enquirer CEO David Pecker have been friends for years, as New York magazine reported in December of last year.
A source close to the tabloid told the magazine "they're very close."
Trump even tweeted, in July 2013, that Pecker should become CEO of Time  magazine -- "he'd make it exciting and win awards!"

New York also reported that the tabloid supported Trump before he declared his candidacy, and attacked numerous competitors in the presidential race, from retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson to former Florida Governor Jeb Bush to former Hewlett-Packard CEO Carly Fiorina.

The Enquirer's cover story headline against Carson? "Bungling Surgeon Ben Carson Left Sponge in Patient's Brain!" The article alleged that Carson -- the first surgeon to separate conjoined twins -- "brandished a scalpel like a meat cleaver!"
Way to keep up, bow.
A Trump connection?

Say it's not so. I"m shocked.
So far, Rush is kind of all over the place on it. Somehow trying to turn it on the libs making fun of Heidi.
And just think how long this story might have been held in abeyance had Cruz simply denounced the Fiorina/Cruz PAC related ad.
Wouldn't be like Rush to dance around this headline for too long.
I'm recalling my American father weeping in England when Kennedy was shot, tho of course as a little kid I had only a vague idea as to what it all meant. In the years since I have learned that Kennedy's numerous moral transgressions were so great and would have been so disillusioning to the nation had they come out that they almost amounted to treason.

At this moment in time, with so much at stake, if this is all true I feel the same way about Cruz.

Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
I'm recalling my American father weeping in England when Kennedy was shot, tho of course as a little kid I had only a vague idea as to what it all meant. In the years since I have learned that Kennedy's numerous moral transgressions were so great and would have been so disillusioning to the nation had they come out that they almost amounted to treason.

At this moment in time, with so much at stake, if this is all true I feel the same way about Cruz.

It would be depressing to find out it's true...

But at the same time, Trump is known for sleeping with the woman who became his second wife while he was still married to his first. To think he's never cheated on his 2nd or 3rd wives would be ridiculously optimistic.

So, at worst, you'll have to choose between 2 guys who both cheated on their wives.

But at the moment, the only evidence of Cruz's cheating is from a tabloid rag that has endorsed Trump and the owner is a friend of Trump's.
Laffin'!

Keep flailing.
I had no problem voting for him and will not have a problem doing so in the future.
Laffin'!

Keep flailing.

It's up on no serious news sites or even pro-Trump sites.

In fact, thegatewaypundit is SERIOUSLY for Trump and they even have a blurb saying it's most likely not true.

BREAKING: Woman Identified as Ted Cruz “Mistress” in National Enquirer Says It’s ‘Not True’

Jim Hoft Mar 24th, 2016 7:44 pm

The National Enquirer came out with a story this week claiming evidence of multiple sexual trysts by presidential candidate Senator Ted Cruz.

Presidential candidate Ted Cruz is trying to survive an explosive “dirt file” on the finger-wagging conservative senator!

And the new issue of The National ENQUIRER — on newsstands now — reveals how the reports say the staunch Republican is hiding FIVE different mistresses!

“Private detectives are digging into at least five affairs Ted Cruz supposedly had,” claimed a Washington insider.

“The leaked details are an attempt to destroy what’s left of his White House campaign!”

The ENQUIRER reports that Cruz’s claimed mistresses include a foxy political consultant and a high-placed D.C. attorney!

There are also whispers of other intimate late-night sessions Ted has had in Washington — and even a wild sex worker makes the cut!

Twitter lit up today with conversation about the scandal including the rumblings about the women involved.

Tonight I reached out to one of the suspected “mistresses.”
Here is her response:

It’s ridiculous. Anyone with half a brain knows it’s false… I don’t think the article is true. I can’t see Cruz being like that… All I know is it’s not me. There’s a reason they don’t use my name. They know it’s BS.

National Enquirer hit a homerun with Democrat John Edwards’s love child.
They may have struck out on this one.
Woman Identified as Ted Cruz “Mistress” in National Enquirer Says It’s ‘Not True’
--------

No way! Whew, it's now over!
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/10/trumps-alliance-with-the-national-enquirer.html
Woman Identified as Ted Cruz “Mistress” in National Enquirer Says It’s ‘Not True’
--------

No way! Whew, it's now over!

http://twitchy.com/2016/03/25/trump...s-cruz-affair-allegations-tabloid-trash/
The latest issue of the National Enquirer contains a story alleging that Ted Cruz has had extramarital affairs with five women. The story features pixelated photos of women the Enquirer claims were involved in affairs with the Texas senator and presidential candidate. There’s been speculation that one woman in a blurred photograph is Donald Trump spokeswoman Katrina Pierson.

Pierson offered these comments on the story:

What's worse? People who actually believe the trash in tabloids, or the ones who know it's false &spread it anyway? #stupidity on all levels

— Katrina Pierson (@KatrinaPierson) March 25, 2016
And just think how long this story might have been held in abeyance had Cruz simply denounced the Fiorina/Cruz PAC related ad.

Horseschidt and you know it. it's coming out now because Cruz is gaining ground in those polls that you say don't matter.

The Cruz story, true or not,ain't gonna help Trump. He is already reviled by too many folks.
teal,

I don't trust Cruz any more than I trust any other politician. I don't trust Trump either but with Trump I know he's willing to shake things up instead of simply going Paul Ryan and "reaching across the aisle" to die a death of 1000 paper cuts.

Are you blinded by Trumpitis? Trump has made it part of his campaign he will negotiate!
This is the beginning of the end for trusTED. Trump goes on. Friggin wrecking ball. Hillary has got to be spooked.
This is the beginning of the end for trusTED.

The GOP was just falling into line behind him, getting ready to be whipped into shape. They'll be happy they can reach across the isle again with trump leading the way grin
Originally Posted by curdog4570

Horseschidt and you know it. it's coming out now because Cruz is gaining ground in those polls that you say don't matter.

The Cruz story, true or not,ain't gonna help Trump. He is already reviled by too many folks.

--------

Keep dreaming, cur. I heard story after story as to how Cruz was gaining just before ST and Arizona. Those stories are only designed to keep the donations coming in from the Hail Mary crowd.

Do I believe the story is HS? No, not one bit. I think this story will end Cruz's campaign, likely before Wisconsin.

I think this story will end Cruz's campaign, likely before Wisconsin.

If thats the case, hillarys a shoe in.
Originally Posted by watch4bear
I think this story will end Cruz's campaign, likely before Wisconsin.

If thats the case, hillarys a shoe in.

-------------

If you say so.
Trump can't beat her; hell he elected her. grin
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
 Trump and Enquirer CEO David Pecker have been friends for years, as New York magazine reported in December of last year.

You can't make this stuff up.
I am not sure there is a politician that hasn't done things like this. Man or woman once they achieved power these kind of things happen. Why should this change any opinions? I could be wrong but I believe all the politicians do these kind of things and try to hide what they have done.
Trump can't beat her; hell he elected her. grin

I'll believe Trumps momentum is over when I see it. So far, he has defied the traditional laws of politics and everyone who has predicted his demise has been wrong.

I've also noticed something interesting: Trump and Clinton have more or less been winning the same primary states. That tells me that many more states are going to be in play than in the past few elections. Hillary will be playing defense in blue states.
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Laffin'!

Keep flailing.

It's up on no serious news sites or even pro-Trump sites.

In fact, thegatewaypundit is SERIOUSLY for Trump and they even have a blurb saying it's most likely not true.

BREAKING: Woman Identified as Ted Cruz “Mistress” in National Enquirer Says It’s ‘Not True’

Jim Hoft Mar 24th, 2016 7:44 pm

The National Enquirer came out with a story this week claiming evidence of multiple sexual trysts by presidential candidate Senator Ted Cruz.

Presidential candidate Ted Cruz is trying to survive an explosive “dirt file” on the finger-wagging conservative senator!

And the new issue of The National ENQUIRER — on newsstands now — reveals how the reports say the staunch Republican is hiding FIVE different mistresses!

“Private detectives are digging into at least five affairs Ted Cruz supposedly had,” claimed a Washington insider.

“The leaked details are an attempt to destroy what’s left of his White House campaign!”

The ENQUIRER reports that Cruz’s claimed mistresses include a foxy political consultant and a high-placed D.C. attorney!

There are also whispers of other intimate late-night sessions Ted has had in Washington — and even a wild sex worker makes the cut!

Twitter lit up today with conversation about the scandal including the rumblings about the women involved.

Tonight I reached out to one of the suspected “mistresses.”
Here is her response:

It’s ridiculous. Anyone with half a brain knows it’s false… I don’t think the article is true. I can’t see Cruz being like that… All I know is it’s not me. There’s a reason they don’t use my name. They know it’s BS.

National Enquirer hit a homerun with Democrat John Edwards’s love child.
They may have struck out on this one.

Saw it on both Fox and CNN this morning.. Had to hold my nose to watch CNN..
Trump and Clinton have more or less been winning the same primary states.

Yep blue and purple states. Trump has yet to win a red state. I don't think conservatives see him as legitimate. Especially with his past record of democrat support.
You've been proven wrong before on that nonsense, Mike.

You can keep trying, if you like, but no one is buying it.

Yep blue and purple states. Trump has yet to win a red state.

Did you ever get any $ figures on how much trump actually contributed W4B?
It's easy to say 'he elected her' and 'he gave huge contributions' but facts are a biotch.
Had to hold my nose to watch CNN..

Why? Trump favors CNN over Fox.
Originally Posted by Longbeardking

BH63

It's a sure bet that all of HER "conquests" had to squat to pee.

Goes to show that there is no accounting for bad taste. Speaking bad taste, NOW I have to go and rinse my mouth out cause I just threw up a bit in my mouth.sick

If the man gave her 2 cents, he supported a democrat. But thats okay with you because it was just business. His business venture costed everyone else and he could care less. Makes me angry, and I'll piss on him for it.
I want to be crystal clear: these attacks are garbage. For Donald J. Trump to enlist his friends at the National Enquirer and his political henchmen to do his bidding shows you that there is no low Donald won’t go.
These smears are completely false, they’re offensive to Heidi and me, they’re offensive to our daughters, and they’re offensive to everyone Donald continues to personally attack.
Donald Trump’s consistently disgraceful behavior is beneath the office we are seeking and we are not going to follow.

Ted Cruz
I want to be crystal clear: these attacks are garbage. For Donald J. Trump to enlist his friends at the National Enquirer and his political henchmen to do his bidding shows you that there is no low Donald won’t go.
These smears are completely false, they’re offensive to Heidi and me, they’re offensive to our daughters, and they’re offensive to everyone Donald continues to personally attack.
Donald Trump’s consistently disgraceful behavior is beneath the office we are seeking and we are not going to follow.

Ted Cruz

===========

Poor Ted.

He's toast!

Yep blue and purple states. Trump has yet to win a red state. I don't think conservatives see him as legitimate. Especially with his past record of democrat support.

Trump will still win the red states in the end though. Hillary may not be able to hold the blue ones. That bodes well for Trump.

If the man gave her 2 cents, he supported a democrat. But thats okay with you because it was just business. His business venture costed everyone else and he could care less. Makes me angry, and I'll piss on him for it.

So we aren't at 'huge contribution[s]' anymore. Nice walk back.
And if you think that his contribution[s] is what put her over the top as a NY Senator, I feel for ya.

Ted Cruz

===========

Poor Ted.

He's toast!

Funny how the guy who says they should leave wives out of the campaign just injected his into it.
Originally Posted by bellydeep
Trump will still win the red states in the end though. Hillary may not be able to hold the blue ones. That bodes well for Trump.

Hillary will stomp Trump in blue states.

If you say so.
So we aren't at 'huge contribution[s]' anymore. Nice walk back.

Get a clue. Your boy's a fraud.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/28/does-trump-like-hillary-more-than-vets.html

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...ump-defends-clinton-foundation-donations

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/06/donald-trump-donations-democrats-hillary-clinton-119071

Originally Posted by rockinbbar
It doesn't have to be true to have the cause and effect the enemy wants.

Ask Rick Perry.

This is true.

She'll laugh all the way to the whitehouse

Oh, I've got a clue.

How about you stop exaggerating.
How about you stop exaggerating.

You'd have better luck getting rid a wood tick.
If the scandal turns out to be true it wont change anything for me, Im still voting for the Republican nominee.

Apparently you and Calhoun hopes she will.

Incredible..........
Ted is such a loser. He falls all over himself saying he had nothing to do with the Melania story but doesn't miss the opportunity to blame Trump for the Enquirer story.

I'm a religious guy. It took me about 10 seconds to size up ol' Ted and know he wasn't the real deal.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Ted is such a loser. He falls all over himself saying he had nothing to do with the Melania story but doesn't miss the opportunity to blame Trump for the Enquirer story.

Exactly what I thought.

Lyin' Ted!
but doesn't miss the opportunity to blame Trump for the Enquirer story.

Anybody capable of supporting democrats for their own needs, while disregarding what its done to the entire country, is more than capable of this type of treachery.
Didn' t the Nat'l Liar also have "W shagging Condi", on a regular basis?

smirk
Originally Posted by Calvin
I'm a religious guy. It took me about 10 seconds to size up ol' Ted and know he wasn't the real deal.

I'm near 100% at voting for the most conservative person that I can, but Cruz didn't sit right with me from the start. This is a lot to overcome for any politician, but for a conservative Christian, it's a nail in the coffin.

C'mon man. You religious background gave you some kind of superior insight into a man's character, and in a short amount of time. I guess I need to start going to your church so I can keep up. Geeeez. crazy
Trump spends Christmas with George Soros and its no big deal grin

When will you figure out you've been duped?
Originally Posted by alpinecrick

Apparently you and Calhoun hopes she will.

Incredible..........

Just because Trump lies doesn't mean you have to also.
five different mistresses eh....I'm moving him to the top of my list......
Originally Posted by Harry M
five different mistresses eh....I'm moving him to the top of my list......

Didn't have to get a mail order bride either.
So far three out of the five alleged women have come out and said this isn't true. One is reportedly getting a lawyer. So most likely this isn't true.

What kind of credibility does Trump have now? How can you vote for someone like him if he pushed this story?

We're setting great examples for our kids!

So far three out of the five alleged women have come out and said this isn't true. One is reportedly getting a lawyer. So most likely this isn't true.
----------------

TFF!
Originally Posted by fats
So far three out of the five alleged women have come out and said this isn't true.

Understandable.
The sad thing is the Trump fans rejoicing over it, whether it's true or not.

Reflects the values of their candidate very well.

I do see that somebody at Trump central must have taken Trump's phone away from him. No tweets in 20 hours.
Isaac, the truth is like the sun, sooner or later it'll come out.

I wasn't there.
Of course, there's a third possibility.

Maybe the story is intended to make both Cruz *and* Trump look bad.

Cui bono?
Right now, I'd be most worried about the scam your boy was running over you.

No tweets in 20 hours.

[Linked Image]
For all we know, Kasich is having an intern toot his flute and is laughing his ass off right now.
Kasich is another Soros man.
Story is based on 1 anonymous source? Wow.

Isaac, the scammer is Trump. Twenty years from now people will put him in the same company as Ross Perot.

John Edwards anyone?

More of your Trump logic

One out of what? A million?

But, if you're apt to trust in the Enquirer you are dead center in the Trump Demographic.
Cruz is definitely out.

Just don't know if it's before Wisconsin or not.

Not that it will matter.
Twenty years from now people will put him in the same company as Ross Perot.

Except that Ross Perot wasn't friends with George Soros like trump is.
Difficult to say what's going on. It could be a set up to make both candidates look bad,...or it could be just enough information to make Cruz go into fits of denials before the hard evidence hits.

BINGO

Who The F would read that crap. Much less even believe it.
Don't back peddle on bob now. He needs ya grin
Cruz is definitely out.

Not that it will matter.

Oh the pain when Trumpy continues losing. Have you heard that the Cruzer will take more delegates out of Louisiana? Your boy can't even win when he wins.

Eat it
Actually, I'm curious about how Trump's polling will react when this all gets traced back to his and his people.

Somebody might be done in by this.
Actually, I'm curious about how Trump's polling will react when this all gets traced back to his and his people.

Limbaugh already explained Trump's buddies
Originally Posted by kroo88

I don't listen to him unless I'm stuck in the car at lunch. What did he say?

Was this another Roger Stone/Alex Jones pairing?
Cruz is definitely out.

Not that it will matter.

You and Trump can always hope he is.

Being as Trump can't seem to shake him in a stand up, man to man campaign.

The whole thing reeks of sleazy, underhanded, loud mouthed, blow hard, personal attack tactics used by Trump since he started.

I doubt it will deter Cruz or his voters though.
Originally Posted by kroo88

I don't listen to him unless I'm stuck in the car at lunch. What did he say?

Was this another Roger Stone/Alex Jones pairing?

Somebody named Pecker-good name for a Trump buddy, new publisher or owner of the Enquirer.
The polling says you don't have a clue what you're talking about, not that it matters anyways. Who can't shake who, silly man?

I've heard you guys run these polling blather posts ad nauseum, especially before ST and AZ and you keep getting smoked.

Please divert your attention elsewhere. It's not Trump's nor the NE's fault Cruz is a hypocrite and serial adulterer.

I just love it when someone else is to blame for Cruz's own actions. Amazing liberal philosophy you boys enjoy implementing.

has someone mentioned how Trump can't control the national enquirer just like Cruz can't control a super pac?

I would expect Cruz supporters to be the first to bring that up
I just love it when someone else is to blame for Cruz's own actions.

He can't help it. Them conservative pheromones drive womens crazy baby grin
Originally Posted by KFWA
has someone mentioned how Trump can't control the national enquirer just like Cruz can't control a super pac?

Apples to oranges, unless you can prove that Cruz is friends with the lady who runs the super pac that ran that ad.

Trump just denied any involvement or knowledge of it as of 25 minutes ago. Which is laughable if Roger Stone is quoted in the article.

As Trump's lawyer said years ago...

“Donald is a believer in the big-lie theory,” his lawyer had told me. “If you say something again and again, people will believe you.”

“One of my lawyers said that?” Trump said when I asked him about it. “I think if one of my lawyers said that, I’d like to know who it is, because I’d fire his ass. I’d like to find out who the scumbag is!”
Trump, responding on his Facebook page, wrote that he had "absolutely nothing to do with it, did not know about it, and have not, as yet, read it.

"Likewise, I have nothing to do with the National Enquirer and unlike Lyin’ Ted Cruz I do not surround myself with political hacks and henchman and then pretend total innocence," he wrote. "Ted Cruz’s problem with the National Enquirer is his and his alone, and while they were right about O.J. Simpson, John Edwards, and many others, I certainly hope they are not right about Lyin’ Ted Cruz."

Apples to oranges, unless you can prove that Cruz is friends with the lady who runs the super pac that ran that ad.

Trump just denied any involvement or knowledge of it as of 25 minutes ago. Which is laughable if Roger Stone is quoted in the article.

As Trump's lawyer said years ago...

“Donald is a believer in the big-lie theory,” his lawyer had told me. “If you say something again and again, people will believe you.”

“One of my lawyers said that?” Trump said when I asked him about it. “I think if one of my lawyers said that, I’d like to know who it is, because I’d fire his ass. I’d like to find out who the scumbag is!”

there alot of apples and orange with you Cruz guys...funny that how works out so often

------------

Did Trump and/or the National Enquirer force coiTED to become a Calgary Casanova?

Help me understand how Cruz giving new meaning to the Canada pipeline is in any way the fault of others.

------------

Did Trump and/or the National Enquirer force coiTED to become a Calgary Casanova?

Help me understand how Cruz giving new meaning to the Canada pipeline is in any way the fault of others.

Trump would also have to throw his own national spokesperson under the bus if he gave the greenlight for the National Enquirer to publish a lie
Trump would also have to throw his own national spokesperson under the bus if he gave the greenlight for the National Enquirer to publish a lie

Like Trump wouldn't throw somebody under the bus? Yeah... Well, okay. You're probably right, he wouldn't.

He'd have Corey Lewandowski do it for him.

Like Trump wouldn't throw somebody under the bus? Yeah... Well, okay. You're probably right, he wouldn't.

not sure why you're harping so much about this anyways

Cruz could screw 20 women and a midget and you're still going to support him for president

why not own it

=========

How about Cruz driving the bus over his supporters?

What a despicable betrayal of trust.

I'm sorry. This must be truly devastating.

Reflects the values of their candidate very well.

I do see that somebody at Trump central must have taken Trump's phone away from him. No tweets in 20 hours.

It has EVERYTHING to do with your group's excessive, obsessive postings about Trump.

You've done Cruz more harm than good here on the 'fire.

Casey

It has EVERYTHING to do with your group's excessive, obsessive postings about Trump.

[Linked Image]
from twitter

There's depression, and then there's " #TedCruz is getting laid more than you" depression
What I want to know is, does the NE story have any legs? Is any of it true?

If it is, I think a lot of Cruz supporters are going to be twisting in the breeze looking for a scapegoat.

Things just got funny in a hurry LOL!

I could actually care less. Trump wrote about cheating on his first wife in a book. Given the choice between the two, I'll take a conservative over the Big Lie guy every time.

My concern is what 4 or 8 years of Trump in the White House would do to America given that this is how he conducts himself.

Trump could be the most damaging thing to happen to America if he wins the presidency since South Carolina fired on Fort Sumter.
The 24H can get over affairs far better than they can get over outright hypocrisy.

I've seen Cruz turn many solid men here into part-time hypocrites. Sad to see but politics can instill such things. Hopefully, it's very short term.

Cruz is pure, opportunistic sleaze.
and then there's " #TedCruz is getting laid more than you" depression

grin

I know W4B, you're still so pizzed Jeb is gone you are still biting nails in half........

But I feel for ya', so I won't rub it in.

Casey
from twitter

There's depression, and then there's " #TedCruz is getting laid more than you" depression

You think that's why Trump had the story pushed out? Very possible... Wonder if his national spokesperson turned Trump down and that's why he threw her under the bus?

Narcissists are self destructive.
Originally Posted by BobinNH
?

If it is, I think a lot of Cruz supporters are going to be twisting in the breeze looking for a scapegoat.

[Linked Image]
Cruz is pure, opportunistic sleaze.

[Linked Image]
from twitter

You think that's why Trump had the story pushed out? Very possible... Wonder if his national spokesperson turned Trump down and that's why he threw her under the bus?

Narcissists are self destructive.

fail doesn't even begin to describe what you've descended into on here in regards to Trump

Trump could be the most damaging thing to happen to America if he wins the presidency since South Carolina fired on Fort Sumter.

That's hilarious. You really are way over the top irrationally wrapped up in this.

I can't believe anyone can take anything you say seriously....LOL!

Geeezus!
you're still so pizzed Jeb is gone

Jeb just threw his support behind Cruz. He's not a s dumb as you thought heh? grin
fail doesn't even begin to describe what you've descended into on here in regards to Trump

Trump is the only recent politician to make Obama look presidential.

Adultery goes to the inherent character and trustworthiness of an individual. Beyond that, the Commander in Chief is a civilian presiding over the armed forces. Everyday officers and enlisted are kicked out, often other than honorable, soley for adultery.

I would never support any candidate covering up adultery. I had a real hard time supporting McCain even though it was distant in his past. POW status made up for it. Any candidate trying to hide it while running is playing and dangerous game with other people's money and I would not support.
Trump is the only recent politician to make Obama look presidential.

ouch grin
I would never support any candidate covering up adultery. I had a real hard time supporting McCain even though it was distant in his past.

So, you could never, but you did?

Jeb just threw his support behind Cruz. He's not a s dumb as you thought heh? grin

Ya' mean Jeb's been messing around too?!!!!!

Just when a guy thought it couldn't get any better.......

Casey
let's just hope to shout it ain't with the same women.....
Originally Posted by alpinecrick

[Linked Image]

let's just hope to shout it ain't with the same women.....

The women from national enquirer magazine? grin

I could actually care less. Trump wrote about cheating on his first wife in a book. Given the choice between the two, I'll take a conservative over the Big Lie guy every time.

My concern is what 4 or 8 years of Trump in the White House would do to America given that this is how he conducts himself.

--------

Yeah, that's about the 3rd time you brought up your apples and oranges stories but, this time, you succeeded in actually pointing out an apples and oranges comparison.

We're talking about a man who professes strong Christian values,trustworthiness, honesty,integrity and the love of his wife and family on camera while bangin' beltway round-heels off camera.

And now, your but Trump did this a long time ago as if it were some adequate excuse to Cruz's behavior today, is typical of the hypocritical, blind eye acceptance you'll give Cruz but wouldn't even consider it an escape for anyone else.

You'll mature and get yourself out from it, I'm sure. Try to do so before all credibility is lost and the hypocrite label becomes one you can't escape from, though.
I would never support any candidate covering up adultery. I had a real hard time supporting McCain even though it was distant in his past.

So, you could never, but you did?

You don't understand the meaning of "covering up" ? McCain was not covering up adultery he was just an adulterer.
Yeah, that's about the 3rd time you brought up your apples and oranges stories but, this time, you succeeded in actually pointing out an apples and oranges comparison.

We're talking about a man who professes strong Christian values,trustworthiness, honest,integrity and the love of his wife and family on camera while bangin' beltway round-heels off camera.

And now, your but Trump did this a long time ago as if it were some adequate excuse to Cruz's behavior today, is typical of the hypocritical, blind eye acceptance you'll give Cruz but wouldn't even consider it an escape for anyone else.

You'll mature and get yourself out from it, I'm sure. Try to do so before all credibility is lost and the hypocrite label becomes one you can't escape from, though.

Your self-delusion is amazing. Trump has been the same guy for the last 30 years, just telling different lies to different people at different times. He makes Hillary look like a bad liar.

Here, flashback to 1990 with dozens of firsthand accounts of how he lies about everything: NOTHING HAS CHANGED WITH THE SNIVELLING COWARD.

http://www.vanityfair.com/magazine/2015/07/donald-ivana-trump-divorce-prenup-marie-brenner

The man is psychotic and always has been, and you've bought into the whole thing. Nothing Trump has said in the last year has any weight to it and nothing he can say now is believable.

I never understood how Democrats could back somebody so obviously fake as Obama or Hillary, but you... you take the cake because I do believe you're a smart guy.
I never understood how Democrats could back somebody so obviously fake

says the Cruz supporter
So there's two types of adulterers, those that do it behind their wifes back, and those that do it in front of their wife?
Your self-delusion is amazing.
----------

That's hilarious coming from you.

The ultimate buyer of goods from a snake oil salesman attempts to call out the delusions of others?

Priceless.

You have two choices coming up. Cruz won't be one of them.

Save your anger for Cruz. He's the one who sold you the bill of goods, not anyone else.

I feel your pain, though. I'd be livid, too.

You probably should take a short break and eat a Snickers or something as you're certainly not doing Cruz any favors with these nonsensical posts of yours.

So there's two types of adulterers, those that do it behind their wifes back, and those that do it in front of their wife?

One kind of stupid and buddy you already found it.
What do you think donald will get soros for x-mas this year?
I'm not angry with Cruz at all. Why should I be? Even if he is sleeping with 100 women, it's not like he's listed in Pedophile Epstein's journal like your buddy is.

But Ben Sasse is getting my support more and more.

And gotta love this...

Originally Posted by Ted Cruz
Cruz also navigates around the term ratf**ker: "Donald may be a rodent but I have no desire to copulate with him."
I'm not angry with Cruz at all. Why should I be? Even if he is sleeping with 100 women, it's not like he's listed in Pedophile Epstein's journal like your buddy is.

And gotta love this...

Cruz also navigates around the term ratf**ker: "Donald may be a rodent but I have no desire to copulate with him."

--------------

That's great. You do what you need to do to keep your carotid from bursting.

Maybe you have some chamomile tea nearby.

And gotta love this...

-----------

Did you really believe Cruz had the skill set to outmaneuver Trump?

Cruz is JV in comparison, man. 2nd team, JV.

Nope, I knew nobody but the Clintons could do muck and make up lies like Trump would do muck.

You've lived in Virginia too long, my friend. It's affected you being that close to the beltway. Move away while you have time. Bring the kids and grandkids - do it for them. Idaho or Montana are very nice.
Did you really believe Cruz had the skill set to outmaneuver Trump-Soros?
I will say this

National Enquirer is a link on Drudge Report

and Drudge isn't running with this story

and Drudge has a pretty low bar of running with stories

They've had all day to put it up there and Hillary/UFOs (which speaks to their low bar) is the headline
Well, we know who's really the serial liar don't we?

Thanks for the advice, though. I've probably been in the western states for far longer a time than you ever have.

Neat thing about where I live and what I do for a living, I can spot liars much more quickly than most.

I don't blame Nebraska for making you gullible and unable to see what's right in front of your face, though. It's an innocence and naivety I miss and can only observe these days when I'm with my grand kids...or reading your posts.

So, thanks for that, at least.

When it explodes, it'll explode. Everybody is verifying right now. It will be a bombshell.

We are not talking about 1 woman. But 5...

-------

They're the only ones who aren't now, save for NR and WSJ, of course.

It's all over national TV now.

-------

They're the only ones who aren't now, save for NR and WSJ, of course.

It's all over national TV now.

I figured most of the news outlets were waiting for Cruz to address it so they could focus on his denial without having to give the national enquirer any credibility

This is the kind of headline CNN went with

"Cruz blames Trump and his 'henchmen' for tabloid story"

not

"Cruz accused of sleeping with 5 women"
I really feel badly for Heidi and the kids. Cruz was warned though and, having been involved in some media scrutinized cases several times during my career, generally what happens in media releases such as this, the target is contacted as to the story being published and asked if they wish to offer up any comments or respond. I wonder how that all turned out, aside from the obvious.

What a John Edwards-like fall from grace.

I wonder if Texas will vote him back into the Senate, if any of these allegations prove true.

Texans aren't very forgiving of these type of behaviors.

Carl Rove coming up on Fox in 3 minutes. It will be interesting to see how he maneuvers this dynamic, if it comes up.
When it explodes, it'll explode. Everybody is verifying right now. It will be a bombshell.

We are not talking about 1 woman. But 5...

That would be my guess.
I wonder if Texas will vote him back into the Senate, if any of these allegations prove true.

A better question would be, how many votes will donald lose if proven false.

Maybe him and hillary ought to hook up grin

http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/25/h...nk-we-ought-to-share-it-with-the-public/
I really feel badly for Heidi and the kids. Cruz was warned though and, having been involved in some media scrutinized cases several times during my career, generally what happens in media releases such as this, the target is contacted as to the story being published and asked if they wish to offer up any comments or respond. I wonder how that all turned out, aside from the obvious.

What a John Edwards-like fall from grace.

Texans aren't very forgiving of these type of behaviors.

Carl Rove coming up on Fox in 3 minutes. It will be interesting to see how he maneuvers this dynamic, if it comes up.

If this knocks Cruz out, it guarantees Hillary the election. Just when the #NeverTrump was fading out, this will bring it back with a vengeance. Especially since Trump threw one of his one spokespeople under the bus.

There is NO way enough Cruz backers go to the polls in November to give the election to Trump, and it will drive the anti-Trump tendency among women even higher.

And gotta love this...

-----------

Trump has been playing them all from the beginning. Actually playing the whole system like a fine puppeteer pulling their strings. It is NOT Trump's fault Cruz has run a horrible campaign and committed gaffes along the way. Trump got under Cruz's skin and then Cruz/GOP both started imploding.
Trump got under Cruz's skin

how?
isaac- Any word on if Cruz has filled a suit over this story? Cease and desist? Is there any legal action that he can try at this point?

If he can't legally address this, then there is a real problem, as in something must be true about the story, imo.

Trump would have screamed "Sue" 1,000 times by now if it was a false accusation against him.
Still nothing on Drudge. Trumpbart has 3 articles up.

Wonder if this new level of low was enough to make Drudge pause?
Trump would have screamed "Sue" 1,000 times by now if it was a false accusation against him.

The enquirer is trumps newspaper grin

The National Enquirer report on Dr. Ben Carson, who later endorsed Donald Trump, reads like a veritable laundry list of accusations against the former GOP presidential candidate: “He’s totally untrustworthy!” one named formed patient told The Enquirer.

New York Magazine stopped short of arguing the origins of the piece definitely go back to the Trump campaign, but it did state the following:

Whether or not Trump has been a source for the Enquirer, his friendship with Pecker has paid dividends. At key moments during the GOP primary the Enquirer has helped boost Trump’s campaign by attacking his rivals and fawning over him.
Jeb Bush, another former rival of Donald Trump was attacked by the National Enquirer, also with an alleged “sex scandal,” and reportedly, he was also involved in “the drug trade”:

Two weeks after Trump launched his campaign in mid-June, the Enquirer reported that Jeb Bush was “involved in the drug trade in Florida” in the ’80s and that, as governor, he was plagued by “sleazy cheating scandals … [with a] Playboy Bunny turned lawyer.” In September, the Enquirer published an unflattering photograph of Bush’s adult daughter apparently taking cigarette breaks at her office. The article hit just days after Jeb told Americans they needed to work longer hours.
That’s not all.

Trump’s rival Hillary Clinton was reported by the National Enquirer to be on her death bed with just “six months to live”:

Then there’s Carly Fiorina, who was also savaged by the National Enquirer, and is being tied back to the Cruz sex scandal by Trump supporters. New York Magazine writes:

Carly Fiorina has also been slimed. After the former Hewlett-Packard CEO bested Trump at the second GOP debate last month, the Enquirer ran an article headlined “Homewrecker Carly Fiorina Lied About Druggie Daughter.” The article attacked one of Fiorina’s best moments at the debate: her emotional account of her daughter’s struggle with drug addiction. “The National Enquirer has exclusively learned that Lori Ann Fiorina, who died in October 2009, was in fact Carly’s stepdaughter,” the tabloid reported. “She was brought up not by Carly but by her biological mom, Patricia Fiorina, whose marriage allegedly was wrecked by the 61-year-old White House hopeful who is determined to knock Donald Trump from his superior front-runner status!”
If this knocks Cruz out, it guarantees Hillary the election.
------

I know you're fond of posting that repetitive babble but I give it about as much credence as I do of about 80% of your political posts.

Your inconsistent positions and whines about the irrelevant make it difficult to take much of your stuff seriously.
To say that Trump made this schit up and got his friend, Pecker, to run with it is stupid beyond belief. Think about it. I've got lots of friends but none of them that I would risk a gazillion dollar lawsuit for over some made up bullschit allegations.

Their is some fire to this smoke whether you want to admit it or not. The National Enquirer is what it is. But if you'll pay attention, their most outlandish stuff is about dead people or is just so outlandish that that no thinking person could possibly believe it. When they get to this sort of thing, the bar is a bit higher and they have a better accuracy rate.
Originally Posted by rost495

BINGO

Who The F would read that crap. Much less even believe it.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/10/trumps-alliance-with-the-national-enquirer.html

Donald Trump’s Alliance With the National Enquirer

I've read plenty on the Enquirer, what connections there may be, Heidi's breakdown, the twitter accounts of reporters talk of "the thing", the Rubio and Fiorina connections, The rumors of girl friends in Cruz's former TX campaigns, etc, etc.

I want to know if Ted is taking legal action. There is only one reason for him to not do just that.
There is NO way enough Cruz backers go to the polls in November
----------

That's how moronic you have become. First, you barely speak well enough for yourself much less the entirety of Cruz voters. Second, most Cruz voters polled stated Trump as their alternative preference.

The fact you can't understand the real dynamic of this election isn't lost on anyone.

Trump will not only take states Romney won but others in addition to Romney's states, including Florida and Ohio. Cruz has no chance in either.

Just stick to areas where you excel. Like the "Oh yeah, but Trump sold bad steaks" threads. You, bowsie and Jordan have a lock on those huge campaign shifters.

John Edwards anyone?

Especially when Cruz is nipping at Trumps heals in Wisconsin.
To say that Trump made this schit up and got his friend, Pecker, to run with it is stupid beyond belief.
-------------

Not for those stupid who are ok with wanting to believe it.

It's a part of the desperation I speak of.
you can't understand the real dynamic of this election

BS.... Soros-Trump-Hillary
I'd like to know why the Breitbart reporter said he was mad he got scooped by the National Enquirer

and Rubio's people had been calling it TheThing begging reporters to run with the story

So that would mean that Rubio, Bush, Trump and Kasich had at least heard rumors about it

It seems that there might be a tape or a video. They've been talking about The Thing for months and the possibility of posting it on YouTube.
That's how moronic you have become. First, you barely speak well enough for yourself much less the entirety of Cruz voters. Second, most Cruz voters polled stated Trump as their alternative preference.

Did you read that in the National Enquirer also? Or did Trump just say it and so it must be so?

Oh wait... now that we are down to 3 candidates, a certain number of Cruz supporters list Trump as their 2nd choice? Bwaaa haaa haaa..... OMG... laughing too hard....
Laugh all you'd like. Who cares, junior?
[Linked Image]
And while you're laughing, here's yesterday's Q poll as to the topic, junior. Let me know if you need more help.
======

1b. (If Republican or Republican Leaner) RECALCULATED MATCHUP Q1 ASKING CRUZ VOTERS: Who is your second choice?
REPUBLICANS/REPUBLICAN LEANERS.....................................
MATCHUP Q1 WITHOUT CRUZ............................................

Wht POLITICAL PHILOSOPHY
Tea BrnAgn CONSERVATIVE Mod/ COLLEGE DEG
Tot Party Evang Very Smwht Lib Men Wom Yes No

Kasich 25% 18% 21% 20% 21% 34% 23% 28% 39% 19%

Trump 56 71 62 64 58 48 60 52 46 61

Originally Posted by bellydeep
This is the beginning of the end for trusTED. Trump goes on. Friggin wrecking ball. Hillary has got to be spooked.

THIS
If donald speaks to his supporters on a third grade level; I wonder if he thinks they read the national inquirer for their news?

Surely he can't be this out of touch with his supporters, can he?

He would have to see them as mere children. How pompous,
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...z-affairs-rumors-not-start-donald-trump/

Anonymous Claims They HAVE PROOF of Cruz Affairs – Rumors Did Not Start with Donald Trump.

Anonymous threatened to release information on Cruz with prostitutes if he did not leave the race:

​”Have you heard of the expression “candy wrappers”? Do you recall visiting prostitutes? Mr. Cruz, we are now demanding you exit this race immediately or Anonymous will release all of the information that we have found. Your so-called underground acts that you think were done in the dark, will be brought out for all the public to see. It will be sent to every media outlet to publicize your disgusting behavior. We assure you it will go viral on every social media platforms in a matter of minutes.”

Yep, insincerety like that is pretty easy to spot
From what I can gather its the most widely known "secret" of the campaign. It is probably why the GOP got behind Cruz, so they could drop the scandal when it helped them and place a new "workable" candidate at the top of the list, Walker or Ryan.

I'm still baffled to think that Cruz actually thought he could get away with it, when the first tweets I can find are Feb 2. I mean, why stay in?

Looking back, it makes sense that Cruz was not going after Trump. That Cruz made contributions to Fiorina, that Rubio was trying to get the media to go on "the thing".

I haven't heard of the expression candy wrappers

is that a prostitute thing?
Anonymous; didn't they support occupy wall street? grin

George Soros backed that also.
If donald speaks to his supporters on a third grade level; I wonder if he thinks they read the national inquirer for their news?

Surely he can't be this out of touch with his supporters, can he?

He would have to see them as mere children. How pompous,

You are as bad as the D.C. elitists.

I am glad that you know more than all the rest of us.

I ain't got a chance to vote yet, and I am stuck with Kasich or Trump--Cruz will be gone by then?

Should I write in Mitch Daniels And genuflect toward the Reagan Ranch?
Originally Posted by steve4102
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...z-affairs-rumors-not-start-donald-trump/

Anonymous Claims They HAVE PROOF of Cruz Affairs – Rumors Did Not Start with Donald Trump.

Anonymous threatened to release information on Cruz with prostitutes if he did not leave the race:

​”Have you heard of the expression “candy wrappers”? Do you recall visiting prostitutes? Mr. Cruz, we are now demanding you exit this race immediately or Anonymous will release all of the information that we have found. Your so-called underground acts that you think were done in the dark, will be brought out for all the public to see. It will be sent to every media outlet to publicize your disgusting behavior. We assure you it will go viral on every social media platforms in a matter of minutes.”

Well that upped the ante.

And I don't even read the inquirer grin

And I don't even read the inquirer grin

No?

How about the Enquirer?
same thing grin
I'd vote for Cruz, with nary a backwards glance.

I couldn't agree more that adultery issues are a private family affair.

I had the same take on Clinton though, I don't mind that you spurted some stuff on her lil blue dress Bill, it was standing in front of America and saying "I did NOT have sexual relations with that girl"

and then trying to determine what your definition of "is" is.

same goes for Cruz, the most damaging aspect of this to him imho is the holier than thou, look at this bible in my hand gig.

but I can certainly understand, dark chapters in marriage, I've had mine and YES just like Cruz my wife is the love of my life.

part of that love is realizing her capacity for forgiveness in light of some of the bonehead moves I pulled over the years that hurt her feelings.

should be just between him and her.

think it's too late, for him, but just like the Clintons, their marriage, their biz
part of that love is realizing her capacity for forgiveness

He might find out where that stops
but just like the Clintons, their marriage, their biz

[Linked Image]
So has anybody photoshopped BusTED into the banner behind Cruz yet?

Whats funny, is trump has a knack at treating women like chit.

[Linked Image]
I don't think I would be too quick to believe anything from the National Enquirer. Not saying the story is true or false, but I think a reasonable person would want to see some evidence other than a tabloid story before convicting the target of the story. The fact that this tabloid has endorsed Trump and is owned by an admitted long time friend of Trump's does raise a few eyebrows in my book. However, this also is not evidence of a scam, just something of interest that I think should be explored. Three of the alleged women have publicly denied the accusations, one of which has secured legal representation. Are they also lying? I don't know, nor does anyone else here. Some may guess either way. Not sure if the other two will make a statement or not. If they make no statement, that is not an admission of guilt. Given Trump's character, or lack thereof, and history of slanderous accusations, I would not rule out this as Trump slander, but again there may never be enough evidence to trace it definitively back to him. Easy enough without a paper trail or video confession to have plausible deniability. Who knows, maybe Trump isn't directly behind it? Whatever the case, we can speculate this to death. What I am saying is that I think this story deserves a fair amount of research before I would draw any conclusions, either way. I well remember reading about a famous, or should I say infamous, Louisiana politician, Huey P. Long, that was notorious for slandering his opponents, being questioned about his tactics. His response was that he knew the accusations were untrue, he just wanted to see how his opponent could deny it and convince supporters it was not true. Note that Trump is on record as stating what Joseph Goebels said about lying: tell a lie often enough and loud enough and people will eventually believe it. Is this tabloid story true or not, I am not yet ready to pass judgement either way.
I will say this

and Drudge has a pretty low bar of running with stories

They've had all day to put it up there and Hillary/UFOs (which speaks to their low bar) is the headline

It was/is on the FB Drudge page.
[Linked Image]
Exclusive! Donald Trump Writes For The Enquirer!

last August.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/donald-trump-writes-enquirer/

[Linked Image]
But it's just coincidence that the Enquirer is now the tabloid putting out a hit piece on Cruz.

Just... coincidence.

It's Rubio's fault. Yeah, that's it. Not... Trump. No. Rubio did it!

Reason #1237 for not voting for Cruz. If Jebs for it chances are good I'm against it.
As much as I like Ted Cruz, I must say that Micheal Medved was in Washington D.C. as a speechwriter for Robert Kennedy, Ted Kennedy, and McGovern.
He worked as an aid to a couple congressmen.

He says that 95% of male senators, democrat and republican, are getting regular extra marital sex.

He says that 0% of female senators, democrat and republican, are getting regular extra marital sex.

If you remember the details of Gary Condit and Chandra Levy and how they arrived and left parties separately, there is a strict protocol for how to have girl friends.

What does it all mean?
As much as I like Ted, there is a 95% chance he has been cheating.
[img]http://m.imgur.com/FXwQ0lm[/img]
http://i.imgur.com/FXwQ0lm.png

is the link you want
[Linked Image]
screw cruz and trump. wtf is wrong with angelina jolie? 83 pounds?? fugg, she drops another 20 and she'll REALLY be hot.
Good chance it's not true.

Trump likes Pecker

And apparently many of you Trumpsters do as well.

David Pecker, CEO of The Enquirer

Pecker endorsed the Trumpster.
Pecker hit Carson when he was ahead of Trumpy.
Pecker hit Rubio when he was surging.
Pecker now runs a story turned down by no less than 5 other media sources that quotes one source-Roger Stone aka Trump Surrogate.

Good Luck Pecker Lovin' Fools

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...11072527/Trump_Likes_Pecker#Post11072527
© 24hourcampfire