Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
FlaRick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Will you still vote for him? I voted for Cruz in the Florida primary and felt good about my choice, even though I don't think that Cruz will be a good general election candidate. Cruz is a reliable conservative who shares my core political principles. However, if the National Enquirer story proves to be true, he has lost my support. It has nothing to do with "sin". As far as I am concerned, adultery is an issue between the married couple and none of my business. However, the stupidity of thinking that it would not come out is simply unforgivable.

Last edited by FlaRick; 03/25/16.

I'm better when I move.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by FlaRick
Will you still vote for him? I voted for Cruz in the Florida primary and felt good about my choice, even though I don't think that Cruz will be a good general election candidate. Cruz is a reliable conservative who shares my core political principles. However, if the National Enquirer story proves to be true, he has lost my support. It has nothing to do with "sin". As far as I am concerned, adultery is an issue between the married couple and none of my business. However, the stupidity of thinking that it would not come out is simply unforgivable.

Excellent point. It all comes out in the wash. Especially for someone who is supposed to be very smart.

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
I would love to find out who and how many old Hillary has shagged in her day. My guess is that she has a large and diverse number of partners.

BH63

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Let me get this straight. You are the person that believes the National Enquirer??? If it was true, don't you think every drive by media outlet wouldn't be talking about it???

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Gary Hart, Jesse Jackson and John Edwards tried that approach at first, too.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
NE is usually spot on with it's sex scandals.

John Edwards anyone?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by FlaRick

I've vote for whomever is opposite Hillary in the general.

I'm not sold on Cruz. He's missed 15.5% of the votes while in office - compared to 1.6% average for others. Hell he missed 1/4 of the votes in 2015 alone. I get he's campaigning but if I missed 1/4 of my job to look for another - I'd not have the old...

He didn't do any work on government transparency bills last year.

I'm not saying he's the right or wrong guy - I am saying that a couple of years ago everyone on the campfire was ready to make Rubio the 2nd coming, like they are Cruz and we know how Rubio turned out - esp with regards to immigration. WAY too many Cruzers fail to also see the warts on their guy.

I don't trust Cruz any more than I trust any other politician. I don't trust Trump either but with Trump I know he's willing to shake things up instead of simply going Paul Ryan and "reaching across the aisle" to die a death of 1000 paper cuts.

Quite honestly - neither will likely win against Hillary. Trump I believe has the best realistic chance to take her down but won't happen and people will gnash their teeth about what "coulda been" with the GOP.

What they ALL miss and many here miss is that the nation as a WHOLE is not conservative and you CAN NOT BEAT the promise of free chitt for getting votes.

There's a saying that a fish rarely notices the water. Too many people live in conservative cocoons and haven't noticed that this country has shifted massively in the last 30 years - conservatism isn't dead but it's a minority. It's time to stop wishing for wind and start adjusting the sails.

Me

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
All of the radio stations here are crucifying him! Talk radio is going bat [bleep] crazy over this.. Not good for the preacher..

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
Let me get this straight. You are the person that believes the National Enquirer??? If it was true, don't you think every drive by media outlet wouldn't be talking about it???

Let's look at NE's history,
They broke the John Edwards scandal, Tiger Woods scandal, Jesse Jackson scandal, and the Gary Hart scandal.

As far as news coverage,
Washington Times confirmed on Twitter Thursday night that two of Ted Cruz's mistresses named by the National Enquirer are accurate.
Brietbart reporter Allum Bokhari confirmed on twitter he was scooped. Breitbart had the story about Ted Cruz's affair back in February but did not publish.
Cruz

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It doesn't have to be true to have the cause and effect the enemy wants.

Ask Rick Perry.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Laffin....

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by isaac
Gary Hart, Jesse Jackson and John Edwards tried that approach at first, too.

Carol Burnett whipped National Enquirer ass.

Last edited by BOWSINGER; 03/25/16.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I wonder who the enemy is on this one.

I'm guessing Rubio and it's why he told Cruz to piss off on the uniting consideration.

Also likely this story is why Cruz broached the topic with him.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BH63
I would love to find out who and how many old Hillary has shagged in her day. My guess is that she has a large and diverse number of partners.

BH63

It's a sure bet that all of HER "conquests" had to squat to pee.

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5

F
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
F
ANY story in the NATIONAL ENQUIRER needs to be treated with a great amount of skepticism. The Nat. Enquirer has been a filth & rumor rag displaying Spectacular headlines with either false or fluff content to sell copy for MANY MANY years.

The story will have to run on it's own merits.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Ted and Heidi Cruz are the Bill and Hillary Clintons of the Republican party it seems. Except Ted has none of the charismatic charm of Bill to enabled them to survive. Kind of unseemly to portray yourself as a man of faith while you serially screw around on your wife. To paraphrase his wife...showing America the face of God...

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
FlaRick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
Let me get this straight. You are the person that believes the National Enquirer???

Did you read my post, Jack? I was very careful to say "if it is true".

I'm better when I move.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by fourtrax
ANY story in the NATIONAL ENQUIRER needs to be treated with a great amount of skepticism. The Nat. Enquirer has been a filth & rumor rag displaying Spectacular headlines with either false or fluff content to sell copy for MANY MANY years.

The story will have to run on it's own merits.

Actually - any story by the NE about elected officials and affairs gets a level of credence not afforded other outlets specifically due to their track record with such things.

They actually have a higher level of credit on it because of what they've done in the past.

That's not politics or wishful thinking - that's the reality of their record when it comes to affairs in the beltway.

Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BH63

BH63

Give Trump time

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
FlaRick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Rush is leading with this.

I'm better when I move.
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 160user, 06hunter59, 16gage, 19rabbit52, 61 invisible), 2,804 guests, and 1,274 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,644
Posts18,512,428
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.