Home
Posted By: Everyday Hunter Cruz/Fiorina - 04/27/16
This afternoon's not so-big announcement: Cruz has announced Fiorina as his running mate. Of course, that's only if he wins the nomination, which is not likely.

I like Carly, and maybe this could make Cruz look better against HRC. But really, not such big news, IMHO.

Steve.
Posted By: Calvin Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/27/16
Since when do 3rd place finishers pick a running mate?
Posted By: Raeford Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/27/16
I give him credit where credit is due.
The media has given him their attention today.
One day after his worst primary day to date.
Posted By: Everyday Hunter Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/27/16
Originally Posted by Calvin

When they're trying to revive a flagging campaign. Actually, it's not a bad idea. I'd like to know who Trump would choose.

Steve.
Posted By: atvalaska Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/27/16
Hillary ...
Posted By: KMS Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/27/16
Originally Posted by Everyday Hunter

When they're trying to revive a flagging campaign. Actually, it's not a bad idea. I'd like to know who Trump would choose.

Steve.

We'll know soon enough.
Posted By: Calhoun Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/27/16
Good choice. She's the best for attacking Hillary in November if they get that far.

And she's a HUGE landmine that Trump has to keep from walking onto again and making headlines for his 1950's views of women.

Unlikely to make a difference, but it is Trump's race to lose.
Posted By: moosemike Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/27/16
Outstanding pick!
Posted By: 4ager Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/27/16
Fiorina, or in fact any VP pick, would have made a lot of sense months ago.

Now? It smacks of desperation and only that.
Posted By: isaac Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/27/16
And she's a HUGE landmine that Trump has to keep from walking onto again
--------------

HUH? Trump buried her rather quickly.

You grow some good schit out there in neverland, dude.
Posted By: StoneCutter Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/27/16
He should've waited until he got the nomination. I don't think she's gonna help.
Yep.. the fact that he had to apologize on television and suffered two months of drops in the polls after his comment about her looks was totally inconsequential. He can totally afford to do that again, right now, before Indiana and California.

Yep.

All he has to do is act like a decent human being for 6 weeks and he should have it locked up.
Posted By: 4ager Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/27/16
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Yep.. the fact that he had to apologize on television and suffered two months of drops in the polls after his comment about her looks was totally inconsequential. He can totally afford to do that again, right now, before Indiana and California.

Yep.

All he has to do is act like a decent human being for 6 weeks and he should have it locked up.

Actually, all he has to do is ignore the inconsequential (Cruz/Fiorina) and continue to replay Fiorina's own words about Cruz being just another politician who will say whatever people want to hear in order to get elected (which he's already doing).
Originally Posted by 4ager

Yep.

Actually, all he has to do is ignore the inconsequential (Cruz/Fiorina) and continue to replay Fiorina's own words about Cruz being just another politician who will say whatever people want to hear in order to get elected (which he's already doing).

That would constitute acting like a decent human being. It's all he has to do.

I give him about 65% odds of maintaining that. She'll be attacking him, and it's very possible that he'll wig out. Self control isn't his strong suit.
Posted By: NeBassman Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/27/16
Good, bad, or indifferent, Fiorina brings the Planned Parenthood issue and the "look at her face" comment back into the discussion.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/27/16
Bow and Rob will be wet for days, if not weeks now.
Posted By: kroo88 Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/27/16
Cruz wanted nothing to do with 24 straight hours of "You got blasted last night".

Following the Trump misdirection playbook.
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/27/16
Originally Posted by 4ager
Fiorina, or in fact any VP pick, would have made a lot of sense months ago.

Now? It smacks of desperation and only that.

Good grief, this is a very early pick. McCain asked Palin in August.
And 5 minutes later, the press conference is forgotten.
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/27/16

Yep.

Then Donald is in deep trouble.
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Yep.

Then Donald is in deep trouble.

--------------

Your predictions of such have been joyful to read.

Keep up the good work, bowsie.
Posted By: FOsteology Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/27/16
Maybe itโ€™s time to change his campaign slogan from TrusTED to EliminaTED! grin
Posted By: dvdegeorge Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/27/16
If Ted spoke publicly with the succinct conviction as Carly he'd have sewn up the nomination months ago
Many don't like Ted because of his looks and whiny voice
Posted By: northwestalaska Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/27/16
I thought your won the nomination and then announced a VP??? Is cruz going to announce his Transition Team and Cabinet next week?

Only in the GOP!
Posted By: mog75 Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/27/16
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
I thought your won the nomination and then announced a VP??? Is cruz going to announce his Transition Team and Cabinet next week?

Only in the GOP!

How's bernie doing?
Posted By: hatari Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/27/16
This will not boost Ted. Somebody in his campaign thinks adding a woman to the ticket suddenly brings in women voters from thee ranks of the undecided. How'd that work for McCain? It didn't and neither will this stunt.

Kennedy picked LBJ for Texas because being aYankee he could pull it alone.

Nixon was from Calf and picked Agnew from MD.

Eisenhower picked Nixon for Calf.

Reagan didn't need help, but GHWB pulled Texas,

GHWB made mistake with Quale thinking he'd bring the young vote,

Clinton took Gore because he had some popularity and Gore promised to play second fiddle.

W took Cheney for Washington experience.

Obama took Biden for his Washington insider ties and knew Biden wouldn't upstage him.

Carly won't bring in women anymore than running Alan Keyes would get the Black vote.
Posted By: muleshoe Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/27/16
Maybe Cruz is going 3rd party?
Posted By: rost495 Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/27/16

Damn shame but I agree at this point.

Never mind that Trump could have picked Cruz or vice versa... nope none are in it for our good anymore but I'll toss a vote against Hil....
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/27/16
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge

May don't like Ted because of his looks and whiny voice

No, it is because he is a globalist Wall Street shill.
most don't know what a globalist is or where Wall St is located
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/27/16
most don't know what a globalist is or where Wall St is located

Trump has been trying to teach that to Cruztaceans but they're a "low information" block(heads).
Posted By: CEJ1895 Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/27/16
Too little, too late and another stupid move by Cruz..
He's truly desperate now.. 3rd place loser picking another loser eliminated months ago.. Way to go!
Posted By: BMT Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/27/16
Sorry Carly . . .

You Cruz, You Lose.
Posted By: FOsteology Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/27/16
The 1st Loser picks the 8th Loser...

This latest circus act proves once again, that Ted is just another establishment goon on someone's payroll. It's what happens when you're bought. No chance on winning by the vote of the people, yet, he will not drop out. Yeah, he's all about the Constitution...

Just left the most important part out. "We the People".
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/27/16
Originally Posted by FOsteology
The 1st Loser picks the 8th Loser...

Don't jump the gun.

Using Cruzer math and logic, Kasuck can still beat the Cruzer for the title of biggest loser.
Posted By: cisco1 Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/27/16

More Cruz=less gummint..

Hit it Issac !!!
Posted By: Penobscot_99 Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/27/16
Excellent move by Cruz.. In the smarts department Carly can give Cruz a run for his money. Cheetos and whoever he picks are amateurs by comparison.

Cruz/Fiorina 2016!
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/27/16
How many times do the people have to say that they don't want Fiorina?

Didn't Ted get the memo the first time?
Stop God doesn't send memo's he sent an angle with the message
Posted By: deflave Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/27/16
I can't stop laughing.

Travis
It's not funny, it's sad.

Even the Cruzlims must be scratching their butts over this one.
Stop God doesn't send memo's he sent an angle with the message

Musta been an obtuse angle.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/27/16
Could someone explain why one would pic a VP that was soundly rejected by the voters?

Cruz would have been better off picking Susanna Martinez or Jan Brewer. If Trump is smart he'll balance out his northeast baggage with either of these two western governors.
acute Angel
Good choice. She's the best for attacking Hillary in November if they get that far.

And she's a HUGE landmine that Trump has to keep from walking onto again and making headlines for his 1950's views of women.

Unlikely to make a difference, but it is Trump's race to lose.

I don't think Cheetos can keep his foot out of his pouty-mouth longer than a day.
Posted By: JoeBob Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/27/16
I have no doubt that Cruz would suck a large black cock on stage if he thought it would get him the nomination. And if you're honest with yourself, you know it's true.
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Could someone explain why one would pic a VP that was soundly rejected by the voters?

Cruz would have been better off picking Susanna Martinez or Jan Brewer. If Trump is smart he'll balance out his northeast baggage with either of these two western governors.

It's not like people were lined up to be Cruz's veep. It was down between Fiorina and Lindsey Graham. Everybody else had turned him down already.
Posted By: RoninPhx Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/27/16
i don't think until cruz someone in second position as EVER announced a v.p. pick prior to the convention.

cruz is done. His ego won't let him say he's done.
And i think i dislike him more by the day.
It's over.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I have no doubt that Cruz would suck a large black cock on stage if he thought it would get him the nomination. And if you're honest with yourself, you know it's true.

Did'nt do you much good BobbyJoe..so wipe the slobber gobble off'n your chin and tell us about some of your other hobbies
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Did'nt do you much good BobbyJoe..so wipe the slobber gobble off'n your chin and tell us about some of your other hobbies

Do you speak English or are you just retarded?
[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sONfxPCTU0&sns=em [/video]
Now be honest..you never liked Cruz to begin with. You're just a go along to get along kinda guy that doesnt do much thinking outside the box
Cruz has no chance in Indiana. Bob Knight coming out for Trump and appearing with him at the townhall sealed the deal if it wasn't already.
Damn straight if someone dares vote for Cruz Knight will throw a chair at them
Posted By: sidepass Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/27/16
An act of desperation.
Posted By: djs Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/27/16
Originally Posted by Everyday Hunter
This afternoon's not so-big announcement: Cruz has announced Fiorina as his running mate. Of course, that's only if he wins the nomination, which is not likely.

I like Carly, and maybe this could make Cruz look better against HRC. But really, not such big news, IMHO.

Steve.

Desperation.
Posted By: Tim_in_Nv Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/27/16
How many of you guys voting Conservative this November? When Mr. Trump goes third party, you voting conservative, or giving Hillary the win by voting for Donald?
Posted By: Squirrelnut Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/27/16
I worked at HP and suffered through Carly's reign. She is an absolute piece of schitt. Cruz is an idiot for hitching his wagon to that self serving bitch. She's Hillary with an R behind her name. I hope she rots in hell.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/27/16
Originally Posted by Squirrelnut
I worked at HP and suffered through Carly's reign. She is an absolute piece of schitt. Cruz is an idiot for hitching his wagon to that self serving bitch. She's Hillary with an R behind her name. I hope she rots in hell.
lmao And reality hits home rather hard for the Cruzettes.
Posted By: Klikitarik Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/27/16
Originally Posted by sidepass
An act of desperation.

Yes, this whole election. "My God, we've gotta beat that Witch. (Who cares if they're any good as long as they can beat her!)"

Fear wins, we lose. Yeah for losers.............again.
Posted By: kid0917 Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/28/16
agreed!
Posted By: muleshoe Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/28/16
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99
Cheetos and whoever he picks are amateurs by comparison.

"Cheetos" ??

Do tell....
Posted By: toad Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/28/16
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
i don't think until cruz someone in second position as EVER announced a v.p. pick prior to the convention.

really? Reagan in '76...
Posted By: KFWA Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/28/16
I'm not sure why Trump would even have to acknowledge her at this point

She'll be talking to rooms of 200 people at the local community center
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/28/16

cruz is done. His ego won't let him say he's done.
And i think i dislike him more by the day.

I had never paid much attention to the "GOP establishment" before.

But now we have Cruz entirely sold out, if he ever was different, going to the unprecedented step of not only declaring a running mate early, but picking one precisely to bring attention to Trump's Achille's heel; that being his unpopularity among women.

I am also finding that I dislike Cruz more by the day, and the more I learn the more he impresses me as a total sleaze.

Maybe he should get down on his knees and pray in front of the cameras again.

Birdwatcher
Posted By: RWE Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/28/16

Bitch killed the HP 48 GX
Posted By: milespatton Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/28/16
I am also finding that I dislike Cruz more by the day, and the more I learn the more he impresses me as a total sleaze.

I am leaning the same way, but I also think Trump is still a Democrat at heart, and will not help much with anything conservative. His Supreme courts picks scare me along with a lot of other stuff. miles
Posted By: CrowRifle Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/28/16
Originally Posted by RWE

You gotta let this go. It is eating you alive.

MY PRECIOUSSSSSSSSS

[Linked Image]
Posted By: KFWA Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/28/16
what Cruz knows is that if he didn't change the headlines from Tuesday he was going to be a footnote in history

What was Fiorian going to tell Cruz when he called anyways? No, I'd rather stay at home and watch Trump on TV?

This keeps him in the discussion a few days longer even if the discussion is its an act of desperation.

Posted By: JoeBob Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/28/16
Originally Posted by milespatton

I am leaning the same way, but I also think Trump is still a Democrat at heart, and will not help much with anything conservative. His Supreme courts picks scare me along with a lot of other stuff. miles

Well, unlike anyone else, Trump is about to provide you a list of ten judges he will consider. You can then judge for yourself.
Posted By: fburgtx Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/28/16
Hey, this will look good on BOTH of their future Goldman Sachs job applications.....
Originally Posted by RWE

MY PRECIOUSSSSSSSSS

[Linked Image]

Bidsch, please..... Go TI-85, or go home.....
MY LESS PRECIOUSSSSS

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Bob_H_in_NH Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/28/16

Cruz did not do this as a "real" VP slot, he did it soley to try and accomplish two things:

1) Change the new headlines from him getting 3rd place to something positive about him.

2) Steal a few delegates from Trump. Fiorina is different than Cruz, it MIGHT pull a few votes his way which is fewer for Trump. Every delegate Trump doesn't get pushes towards a contested convention.

If this goes contested, and IF Cruz is the chosen one, he won't get to pick his VP, he will have to make a deal that probably comes with a VP, one that is a party loved person.

This is why Kaisich and Trump have not named anyone, they know they might have to wheel and deal at a contested convention.

That is how Bush Sr got onto Reagan's ticket.
Originally Posted by RWE
MY LESS PRECIOUSSSSS

[Linked Image]

Sweet!!!!!
Ruh roh, Ted.....

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/03/30/upshot/trump-clinton-delegate-calculator.html
Look,

A hoop-stress calculator:

[Linked Image]
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/28/16
Originally Posted by RWE

And saved HP from going under. Trump just let his companies file bankruptcies and take everyone under.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/28/16
I've got a couple 48GX's laying around NIB.
Taking Bids.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/28/16
i hope you didn't produce offspring.
Posted By: Squirrelnut Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/28/16
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by RWE

And saved HP from going under. Trump just let his companies file bankruptcies and take everyone under.

Saved HP from going under my azz. Doubled down on a commodity product line, led a disastrous merger, destroyed the culture and the HP Way and wrecked the company. What do you know about it? Did you work there? If she's so great why has she never been hired by anyone else since getting canned at HP? Her predecessor ended up running Boeing and Carly runs for office because because her skillset (lying, running her yap, and primping for the cameras) is better suited to politics than business.
Posted By: northwestalaska Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/28/16
Originally Posted by mog75

Only in the GOP!

How's bernie doing?

Not sure...I don't support the man.Ask your wife for me.
Posted By: JoeBob Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/28/16
[Linked Image]
Posted By: mog75 Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/28/16

Only in the GOP!

How's bernie doing?

My wife votes straight R. Who do you support? Any concern that the democrat nominee may be more conservative than the republican nominee this time?

Are you also seeing the hypocrisy here? The trumptards are all shook up because Cruz named a vp. But it's no problem that trump is going to announce his supreme court nominees. They're just like Obama supporters. He can do no wrong in their eyes. You hate him because he's orange. grin
Posted By: Chris_EOD Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/28/16

Only in the GOP!

How's bernie doing?

My wife votes straight R. Who do you support? Any concern that the democrat nominee may be more conservative than the republican nominee this time?

Are you also seeing the hypocrisy here? The trumptards are all shook up because Cruz named a vp. But it's no problem that trump is going to announce his supreme court nominees. They're just like Obama supporters. He can do no wrong in their eyes. You hate him because he's orange. grin

Show a list of potential SCJs when you are clearly winning.

Picking a VP for the sole purpose of gaining airtime when you have lost.

Totally the same thing.
Posted By: mog75 Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/28/16
Did he get 1237?
Posted By: ringworm Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/28/16
[Linked Image]
Posted By: CharlieFoxtrot Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/28/16
Cruz/Fiorina? Somewhere in a deep, dark corner, RobJordan is furiously masturbating.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/28/16
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
Cruz/Fiorina? Somewhere in a deep, dark corner, RobJordan is furiously masturbating.
LMAO no wonder he hasn't been here.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/28/16
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/28/16
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Chris_EOD Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/28/16
Those memes are magic ๐Ÿ˜‚
Posted By: Seafire Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/28/16
While you boys hash this out....

I was hoping for the future of our country 6 months ago....

At this point, I am really concerned....

We are trading in the HNIC only to get Lord know who in the White House...

once again the choices are boiling down to not whose the best for the job... instead its what is the lesser of a dozen evils....

This nation keeps on just taking hit after hit... and pretty much for the courtesy of the liberal leftists.... our forefathers have to be spinning in their graves...
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Cruz/Fiorina - 04/28/16
Originally Posted by Seafire
While you boys hash this out....

I was hoping for the future of our country 6 months ago....

At this point, I am really concerned....

We are trading in the HNIC only to get Lord know who in the White House...

once again the choices are boiling down to not whose the best for the job... instead its what is the lesser of a dozen evils....

This nation keeps on just taking hit after hit... and pretty much for the courtesy of the liberal leftists.... our forefathers have to be spinning in their graves...

Read this. It's written by a guy that's smarter than both of us and he ain't skeered of putting America first.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/04/at-last-america-first/
© 24hourcampfire