Home
I must be a racist.
I can't help but notice 4 of 5 commercials feature interracial couples.
Why does Kelly Blue Book feel the need to show a white woman and a black man?
I don't have the first iota of care in who marries who.
black, white, Asian, gay, short, tall, cripple...just don't care.
But why advertisers feel the need to exhibit the relationships in total disproportion to the actual population is beyond my capacity to understand.
I think we covered this pretty well a few days ago. Yes, over the top racial relationships.

Seems some writers of commercials are trying to anger some of the population.
Social engineering just as you said. Obama and His policies has hurt the racial divide worse than anything that I can think of, and maybe this is an attempt to try to fix it. You see the same things in all TV shows and Movies with not only race but with the queers. Yes, I said it. They will put it in there, even though lots of times it detracts from the show, not adds anything. miles

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/8705939/1
Sure, and it actually started a few years ago with commercials portraying men as stupid and unable to make good decisions. They were, and still are, being shown as dumb.
Originally Posted by ringworm
I must be a racist.
I can't help but notice 4 of 5 commercials feature interracial couples.
Why does Kelly Blue Book feel the need to show a white woman and a black man?
I don't have the first iota of care in who marries who.
black, white, Asian, gay, short, tall, cripple...just don't care.
But why advertisers feel the need to exhibit the relationships in total disproportion to the actual population is beyond my capacity to understand.
The explanation is contained in your title. The next question is who's behind it, and why.
Bingo, who is behind it and why. That is a great question. I suspect the communists, aithiests and other moral delinquents.

Mixed marriages, gays, [bleep] males in skinny jeans. Bossy women who make there husband look like a puss.

Music too has caught the p c bug. An example. I like this song called "stay a little longer" by Brothers Osborne. I watched he video on Utube and went WTF. Yeah it had a gay couple in it.
Originally Posted by viking
Bingo, who is behind it and why. That is a great question. I suspect the communists, aithiests and other moral delinquents.
Now take several more steps back and take another look. Who are behind those movements/trends? Follow the money.
I equate social engineering to the dog pound. If you go to the pound what are the majority of dogs. AKC blood line ?? No.
What you find are interbreed mutts and that's what social engineering wants Americans to become. A bunch of interbreed
mutts.

Diversity is a death sentence.
Diversity is our strength.

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by viking
Now take several more steps back and take another look. Who are behind those movements/trends? Follow the money.

You can eliminate the middle man and just call it the Devil.
Sam Keen, remember the fire in the belly guy, was writing about what it meant to be a contemporary male about 20 years ago.

like in red china under the chairman, everyone should wear the same style clothes, and march together in lock-step.
I went to McDonalds last night. Saw several grandmothers with their bi racial grand children. I wonder if it's the son or the daughter who had the inter racial affair?

I don't blame the kids for the parents decisions. I certainly hope the kids don't get any grief growing up, they don't deserve it. After all, they are children and they had no choice in the matter.

I wonder how much the commercials have an effect on people's behavior? Does a commercial showing an inter racial relationship encourage an inter racial relationship? It's got to be tough spanning 2 different cultures for those that choose to do it.

I doubt if it makes a difference in another 50 years. Everyone will be some shade of brown.

I am still not on board with this trans gender thing. It's going to take some time getting my head wrapped around it.

kwg
the icelanders, and others including the koreans and the japanese are probably as racially pure as almost anyone.

but, racial mixing occurs. we all know that, we with two eyes to see.

anyone who is willing to hit upon an opposite gender male or female from a different race in the dark, Should be willing to marry him or her, no?

the early americans, being heavily weighted toward the male of the species, would not hesitate at least sometimes to marry a Native American. and yet here we all are.

so, where do we draw the line, exactly? i think it's a cultural issue more than racial. Cultural boundaries are, or can be difficult to transcend.
Originally Posted by BurningMan
the icelanders, and others including the koreans and the japanese are probably as racially pure as almost anyone.

but, racial mixing occurs. we all know that, we with two eyes to see.

anyone who is willing to hit upon an opposite gender male or female from a different race in the dark, Should be willing to marry him or her, no?

the early americans, being heavily weighted toward the male of the species, would not hesitate at least sometimes to marry a Native American. and yet here we all are.

so, where do we draw the line, exactly? i think it's a cultural issue more than racial. Cultural boundaries are, or can be difficult to transcend.

right or wrong doesn't matter.
it's the idea of using commercial ials to establish a norm.
Ringworm, I gotta hand it to you on this one. You are exactly center on target.
whew! what a discourse to wade through. i'm pretty sure it was enlightening to many who travel with us.

in my estimation, those who live the longest must be the most overall fit. that is, white, black, green, or purple, those who live the longest are the most well adapted.

of course others might believe that those who have the best success at raising their off-spring to breeding age are the most overall successful.

success on the Earth, what does that mean? the aforementioned video did cause some thinking. so, how does survival and thinking interrelate? got some videos to share?

whew! what a discourse to wade through. i'm pretty sure it was enlightening to many who travel with us.

in my estimation, those who live the longest must be the most overall fit. that is, white, black, green, or purple, those who live the longest are the most well adapted.

of course others might believe that those who have the best success at raising their off-spring to breeding age are the most overall successful.

success on the Earth, what does that mean? the aforementioned video did cause some thinking. so, how does survival and thinking interrelate? got some videos to share?

Does anyone know for sure? grin Welcome back under your new name, by the way. Your secret is safe with me. laugh
i just don't believe we have any illegal alien DNA in our genotype. but that's just my opinion. now Snowden might know a ton of stuff, but who cares?
i just don't believe we have any illegal alien DNA in our genotype. but that's just my opinion. now Snowden might know a ton of stuff, but who cares?
What was wrong with your old screen name?
Keep in mind that Madison Avenue and the ad agencies are all still in the big cities. They live there, live "city" and are the "creative class" which makes it worse.
How about the Seattle commercial for the Ford SUV with the black lady wearing the pants for the interracial couple? I mean, once in a while for the "shock value" --
And has anyone caught the two fat "sistahs" doing the Depends Booty Bump? Good God!

why would anyone choose to change from an A model to a Model T? Life, Progress, and Technology marches on.

why would anyone choose to change from an A model to a Model T? Life, Progress, and Technology marches on.
Too many people had you pegged, eh? Can't hide your style for very long, though.

When will you return to ending all your questions with "Does anyone know for sure?"
i've wondered more than once if one in a thousand, ten thousand, hundred thousand, million, billion or 10 billion knows for sure.

so far, everyone is batting zero.

but if an a model can become a T model, and then advance to a Jaguar, or even a Range Rover, then hope remains strong.

it does appear everyone with an ounce of interest is all in when it comes to advancing the human race. god, i hope we don't get stuck in the 7th century again. that would be the pits.

i think gus went to burning man, ate shrooms, laid out in the desert baking and here we are.
Originally Posted by rem141r
i think gus went to burning man, ate shrooms, laid out in the desert baking and here we are.

i've heard of that gus dude. Gov't US, georgia us, the sky-eyed gus the red-haired wooly siberian variant?

but a point we can all agree upon, here we are. and that's pretty much a military certainty.

i've heard of that gus dude. Gov't US, georgia us, the sky-eyed gus the red-haired wooly siberian variant?

but a point we can all agree upon, here we are. and that's pretty much a military certainty.
What are your thoughts about gold and aliens?
Bingo.
BurningMan,

i just don't believe we have any illegal alien DNA in our genotype.

We don't, but you can find a lot in California.
Gold you say? my eyes light up, because of Dahlonega, Ga., etc, before the Kali gold rush, then the big one in Alaska, et al.

God, i mean Gold, sorry. we have searched for it for aeons. those folks in South Africa, now that's a group that's willing to go and get it. and we're all benefiting, given our cell phones, etc.

Gold, could we exist without it?

Gold, could we exist without it?
Does anyone know for sure?
i hope we don't get stuck in the 7th century again.

We are on the way.
So many people here can't stay on topic --the commercials are nearly ALWAYS a black guy w/a blonde white women .
That's why the question/topic was brought up -it's not a hispanic with a white women or any other combination -it's blk guy/white women the VAST majority of the time.

For three weeks now the woman kelly ? whoever and the blk guy -he's leaving -what's going to happen to the show? she doesn't want to go on !they've talked ,she might lose the time slot [pics of them together] -ok she's going to try and make it w/out him.

It's brainwashing and yes it works .
We all know that the dumbing down of our youth is going on -this is a big part of it --mix the least successful race with the most successful race and what do you get ? NOT MUCH .
All engineered by the bolshevik media machine !
Originally Posted by ol_mike
So many people here can't stay on topic --the commercials are nearly ALWAYS a black guy w/a blonde white women .
That's why the question/topic was brought up -it's not a hispanic with a white women or any other combination -it's blk guy/white women the VAST majority of the time.

For three weeks now the woman kelly ? whoever and the blk guy -he's leaving -what's going to happen to the show? she doesn't want to go on !they've talked ,she might lose the time slot [pics of them together] -ok she's going to try and make it w/out him.

It's brainwashing and yes it works .
We all know that the dumbing down of our youth is going on -this is a big part of it --mix the least successful race with the most successful race and what do you get ? NOT MUCH .
All engineered by the bolshevik media machine !
Careful. That hits a bit too close to the bulls-eye.
The press IS Bullsheviki, comrade! Always pravda, da?
Read The Tavistock Institute.
Ever notice idiots and criminals are always portrayed as white men in commercials? Watch any home alarm home security system commercial like Brinks ect...
If you mix and it picks it up a notch great.

But from what I've seen in my short 51 years, mixing, tends to make both lean to the negative one.

Even inside a race.

I can't even begin to start with how much trashier our area has become since the huge infux of "legal" illegal mexicans. Not much pride at all there.

We already had issues with most of the negroes, that were not at least every bit of mid to upper class, none of them give a damn about their property(well except for some POS car) or anything else.

Mostly when you take a white person that marries into either situation, they move down to the negative instead of bringing the other side up.

And trust me I hate to say this, I"m about as open minded as can be, but when you've seen it for some years and its all about the same, well damn..

But taht said I have some mixed race friends that have gone the other way totally. Just as fine a folks as can be. But amazingly they pretty much agree with my assesments. They are non typical cases basically.
Originally Posted by dh84
Ever notice idiots and criminals are always portrayed as white men in commercials? Watch any home alarm home security system commercial like Brinks ect...
Yep. Same with the Cox Home Security System.

It seems like the TV show "The First 48" is a fair reflection of reality as I know it, in that most killers and their victims come from the same racial groups; blacks killing other blacks, Hispanics killing other Hispanics, and whites killing other whites.
Rost ,

I fully agree -here in Florida [panhandle] nearly all the kids are gangsta wannabees many of their parents are beside themselves over it .
Midday around here we see out of shape 20ish year old girls wearing their house jammies -dirty $7 walmart slippers stumbling around in convenient stores with blacks . They've fallen right in with the black way of life -dependent on the gov't for a check and no plan of bettering themselves.
The young guys I work with remember them from school -and comment how they have gone way down hill in appearance .
-------------------------------------------------------

TRH ,

Cox is the worst of the worst with their bulllshit .
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
It seems like the TV show "The First 48" is a fair reflection of reality as I know it, in that most killers and their victims come from the same racial groups; blacks killing other blacks, Hispanics killing other Hispanics, and whites killing other whites.

[Linked Image]
You must first debase all cultural and societal norms into an "anything goes" mentality. Once you eliminate behavior guidelines, you can rebuild it into whatever you want or just let it continue to devolve into primordial chaos.

The reality is all that societies & their government eventually come to an end.
Originally Posted by JimD.
Read The Tavistock Institute.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Jim ,

I'm tired after having read a lot today -but can this is a spot where I might learn more than a thing or two . Quite possibly things I wish I hadn't read .

Thanks -Mike
I think that the people who watch the final commercial for "company X" and see that a director has chosen to represent the commercials design outlay with an interracial element must be afraid of saying anything for fear of being publicly outed.
I've seen commercials for pizza, insurance, banking, everything really.
I would suggest to the fire this ...
there's probably a handful of directors who are casting these commercials.
if the company buying the ad directly told them to change it , we would see them on the news saying " Kelly Blue Book told me to fire the black man and replace him with a white man".
the truth is that it's not common.
The actual number of interracial couples based on population is so small that it's hardly measurable.
so when do we start seeing transgendered commercials?
This whole politically correct thing is a fight. The commercials are there as an attack on traditional values. We need to be honest and see how the blacks and queers have planned and fought to be in the drivers seat. The politicians and media are gutless jellyfish, they drift with the flow.

We will continue to lose until we fight, boycots, marches that kind of thing. Bruce Springsteen and his cronys have boycotted North Carolina, some friends took their whole family to see him last week. These are good traditional god fearing Americans, but their support in Pa tells Springsteen he is right. As long as we live in the ring but refuse to fight, the man throwing punches is going to continue to whoop our asses.
The actual number of interracial couples based on population is so small that it's hardly measurable.

Not any more. You need to look around when you are out and about. miles
the actual number of MARRIED interracial couples is probably really low....
the actual number of MARRIED interracial couples is probably really low....

Of course, that would mess up the Government benefits. miles
It's the blonde girl with the Ivy League educated bro in commercials and advertising. They live in a manicured community of 3500+ sq. Ft. houses with manicured lawns that looks like a prime suburb in the Midwest. In real life, it's the blonde girt with Natty Dreadlocks.

The White dudes have the Asian chicks, and a few Asian dudes with the brunette European. They all live in the chic Urban Rival part of some city that is as clean and friendly as Helsinki.

They all commute to work in 5 minutes with no traffic, mom is happy to cook super healthy meals, the neighbor guy next door is always a caucasian idiot who over paid for a car, insurance, or can't grill without setting the house on fire.

Yeah, I've seen these commercials.
It's the Disney portrayal of how they envision American society should be. It reminds me of an old song lyric. See if this stirs a memory from the '60's.

THE MONKEES LYRICS
"Pleasant Valley Sunday"

The local rock group down the street
Is trying hard to learn their song
Seranade the weekend squire, who just came out to mow his lawn

Another Pleasant Valley Sunday
Charcoal burning everywhere
Rows of houses that are all the same
And no one seems to care

See Mrs. Gray she's proud today because her roses are in bloom
Mr. Green he's so serene, He's got a t.v. in every room

Here in status symbol land
Mothers complain about how hard life is
And the kids just don't understand

Creature comfort goals
They only numb my soul and make it hard for me to see
My thoughts all seem to stray, to places far away
I need a change of scenery

Ta Ta Ta...

Charcoal burning everywhere
Here in status symbol land

Another Pleasant Valley Sunday...
Joe Jackson:

Pretty women out walking with gorillas down my street
From my window I'm staring while my coffee goes cold

Look over there
(Where?)
There, there's a lady that I used to know
She's married now or engaged or something so I'm told

Is she really going out with him?
Is she really gonna take him home tonight?
Is she really going out with him?
Because if my eyes don't deceive me
There's something going wrong around here
Originally Posted by dh84

You know that the Justice Brothers come after them if they portray minorities in a negative light. They use boycotts, protests and even legal action. They don't have to win the legal action, the harassment is enough.
© 24hourcampfire