Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
284LUVR Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Is it due to the Obamas in the White House or has Madison Ave. gone off the deep end of the pool.

Hardly a day goes by that I don't see a negro male paired with a white woman hawking a companies product on the tube whereas the reverse is seldom if ever viewed.

In my years of working around a diverse selection of people I've met many white folks that have bi-racial grandchildren and can only recall one instance where the negro father was a positive role model or even paid child support.

Denny

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's brainwashing. It's Propaganda.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Get the sheets out..

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Get used to it. It's the new change in America. I try not to have a stroke about it. It is hard!

I do keep mental notes on who does it. I do not buy those products.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Been going on since before Thomas Jefferson and Sally Hemings...

[Linked Image]

IC B2

284LUVR Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Deerwhacker, you posted the reverse of what TV is promoting.

Denny.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
2x4's.. Check
2 1/2" grabbers.. Check
Gasoline.. Check
Sheets.. Check

Throw in some race mixing and we got ourselves a rally, boys!

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Diversity IS Our Strength!!

[Linked Image]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All this can be changed over night. Just need enough with courage.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I'm expectin' to see pepper spray being touted as "Mudshark B Gone" by some hyperventilating TV pitch man soon.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
2x4's.. Check
2 1/2" grabbers.. Check
Gasoline.. Check
Sheets.. Check

Throw in some race mixing and we got ourselves a rally, boys!

Ya got a match somewhere?

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Denny,for the most part you are probably correct, but there are biracial couples that do well. Coach Charlie Strong of Louisville, and now Texas, is a prime example of a damn good man.

Sam......

284LUVR Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I'm expectin' to see pepper spray being touted as "Mudshark B Gone" by some hyperventilating TV pitch man soon.

Had to Google that one B. Madison ave is promoting this behavior.

Sad.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mud+shark

Denny.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Can't imagine why a person would have issue with "interracial advertising" as you call it.

Who the [bleep] am I to say a damned thing about anyone's relationship so long as they're happy?

Chit man - we're ALL humans and chitbirds don't have a monopoly on skin color. Whites and blacks suck on individual levels.

Some of you all self professed "Christians" are gonna be in for a rude surprise eventually.

Damn man.

Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Denny- it's all about rebellion against the older genreation. Each generation does it. It used to be long hair, loud music, and sex. Old people are the now the ones with long hair (60 yo lawyers on Harleys), loud music (kids are turning on to Classic Rock) and sex is sex for all ages.

So what is left for the emerging generation (esp 16-30 crowd) to get the old people all pissed off about? Homosexuality and Biracial couples.

I guess the next generationis going to have to go to beastiality to piss off their parents. Ain't much taboo left.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
born and raised on an Indian reservation and my family has been in the area for the last 100 years.....dont even notice those commercials until i see guys here beotching bout them....interracial couples are fairly common in my family tree

Last edited by rattler; 03/21/14.

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by teal
Can't imagine why a person would have issue with "interracial advertising" as you call it.

Who the [bleep] am I to say a damned thing about anyone's relationship so long as they're happy?

Chit man - we're ALL humans and chitbirds don't have a monopoly on skin color. Whites and blacks suck on individual levels.

Some of you all self professed "Christians" are gonna be in for a rude surprise eventually.

Damn man.

Well said.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
284LUVR Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Denny,for the most part you are probably correct, but there are biracial couples that do well. Coach Charlie Strong of Louisville, and now Texas, is a prime example of a damn good man.

No argument from me Sam but the percentages don't bear your example out. My close friend is a black man that married a white US Army doctor. Both sides of their families voiced strong opposition to the union and in fact the marriage was put off for almost ten years. At the wedding his son publicly thanked the bride and groom for waiting till he graduated from college so he could focus on his studies.

Black men are usually scumbags that fail to take ownership of their responsibilities and their short comings are passed on to society which pays the price.

Denny.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Damn man.

,...well,

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Damn man.

I got the feeling they were speaking to the volume of it, rather than the mere existence of it.

When something that occurs 1% in reality, is represented by Television and advertising 10-20x it's proportional occurrence, it borders on social engineering and propaganda.

[Linked Image]

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

121 members (375TN, 44mc, 7887mm08, 35, 21, 358wsm, 14 invisible), 1,557 guests, and 964 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,243
Posts18,485,951
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.