Home
I got em moving down on both sides this week. Pounding water like a mofo.

This not fun any more.

Hang in there.

Never had the pleasure myself, but hear it can be rough. frown
Bummer!

Glad I'm not you!

I hope this will be a one & only event!
Originally Posted by Elkhunter3006
Bummer!

Glad I'm not you!

I hope this will be a one & only event!

I wish that was true too. But I'm a frequent flyer of the torture express.

Been at this set for close to a week now, I don't go in for it anymore. I suppose if it gets so I can't get around in the shop to work I might go in. But my local clinic will likely just pump IV wide open to try to do the same thing I'm doing with this large pile of water bottles.

If you can pass a kidney stone, you can pass a motorcycle!

BTDT!
Stay strong Dave,did 6 last year and don't want to try anymore.
Yeah, but do you have morphine at the shop?
Actually, morphine didn't work for me when I had a stone, but Demoral sure did.
Most painful experience I've ever been through. I can't imagine having them frequently.
Hang in there.
Dave, I'm sure this won't help for what you're going through right now, but maybe in the future, read up on vitamin K2. It's supposed to be the traffic cop for where calcium is stored in the body and it regulates how vitamin D3 works. With low K2, it's possible for vitamin D3 to work too aggressively and deposit calcium not only in your bones but a variety of other places too. Places like the kidneys, other organs, joints, arteries etc. I am taking it because I have some calcification in my arteries and a heart condition. I am hoping it slows or reverses that stuff. But you may want to look at taking it for the stones going forward.
Had one last year that got hung up for over a month. I know exactly how you feel.
Originally Posted by northern_dave
But my local clinic will likely just pump IV wide open to try to do the same thing I'm doing with this large pile of water bottles.

Man that sucks. Can't they go in and bust 'em up now days?
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Dave, I'm sure this won't help for what you're going through right now, but maybe in the future, read up on vitamin K2. It's supposed to be the traffic cop for where calcium is stored in the body and it regulates how vitamin D3 works. With low K2, it's possible for vitamin D3 to work too aggressively and deposit calcium not only in your bones but a variety of other places too. Places like the kidneys, other organs, joints, arteries etc. I am taking it because I have some calcification in my arteries and a heart condition. I am hoping it slows or reverses that stuff. But you may want to look at taking it for the stones going forward.

Thanks for the heads up. Been thinking about going in for a hip that's bothering and maybe check blood or something, see if they can tell me why I'm so exhausted all the time.

See how the rest of the day goes here, got a lot of work to do and weekend plans too.
eek eek eek
If you do consider taking vitamin K2, there are a variety of types out there but the best form of it is something called MK-7. It's fat soluble so it should be taken when you're eating a meal with some fats in it, even if it's just olive oil on a salad or some nuts. On the subject of the joint pain, I have old knee sports injuries from when I did judo, wrestling and was a baseball catcher for 12 years. There's calcification in my knee which is giving me arthritis. Besides losing weight and exercising, I'm hoping that the K2 might be able to get some of that calcification under control too. There have been some cases of bones spurs reversed with it so I'm giving it a whirl.
It's a tough day. I'd gladly take some waterboarding for the next couple hours, if it gave me a break from this.

Northern Dave:

And ladies say men have not experienced pain because we've not done childbirth. A lady will sit back in a year or two and suggest it might be nice to have another child.

One never hears a man say he'd like to do another stone or be kicked in the groin again.

Good luck,
Originally Posted by 1minute
Northern Dave:

And ladies say men have not experienced pain because we've not done childbirth. A lady will sit back in a year or two and suggest it might be nice to have another child.

One never hears a man say he like to do another stone or be kicked in the groin again.

Good luck,

Truer words....

Never speaked
It's a tough day. I'd gladly take some waterboarding for the next couple hours, if it gave me a break from this.

Davarino, have you done the 24hr. urine collection test?

My test said I had the most common type and to stay away from everything worth eating, but maybe yours is a special case that could be narrowed down to a few things you can trim from your diet. Might be worth a shot..

until then...

[Linked Image]
Had two bouts with those. Don't envy you a bit. Hang in there.
I say one thing for you Dave; You never do anything by halves !

eek
I have some automotive paint strainer funnels, I'll try to catch one. Never done that before.
Flush it out with beer?

Probably not a wise idea, but sounded good at the time...

I had one experience with a kidney stone. Was worse than childbirth.
Passed it, and no further problems. Hopefully you will eventually find out the primary cause and end them for good.
Buddy says to find a hot tube. The heat can relax you enough to let it pass. Make sure its ok to pee in it.
hope it goes quick for ya.
Originally Posted by Cabarillo
Buddy says to find a hot tube. The heat can relax you enough to let it pass. Make sure its ok to pee in it.

Are you saying some hot tubs are not ok to pee in?

They all are, as long you don't climb out and pee back into it, over the edge. laugh
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

They all are, as long you don't climb out and pee back into it, over the edge. laugh

I would only do that if I was trying to impress a girl.

But I'm married so... no.

good luck...had em one at a time.......

thats bad enough.....
lots of well meaning sympathy found here

but face it that don't cut it

it ain't much Dave, but I know it'll comfort you somewhat

I just took a long whizzer and it felt GREAT! to empty that bladder.

unlike Bill Clinton, I can't feel your pain.

glad to help, no need to thank me

Originally Posted by Wyogal
Flush it out with beer?

Buddy I knew was in the Navy a while back. That's how they treated it for him. Relaxes the body and creates plenty of piss to help flush it out.

For about 6 years I was passing kidney stones every week or two. A lifetime of not drinking enough water turned my kidneys into stone factories. Doctors couldn't do much other than give me pain medication (which I didn't take as I didn't want to get addicted to those things) but one doctor told me to try potassium citrate. I started taking about 200 mg a day and after about 6 months, no more stones. I still will get one or two a year, but that's relatively manageable.
One thing that had helped in the past is a shot of apple cider vinegar and push a ton of water.

I drank a case of 16.9 oz water bottles today, an armload of smaller ones and many glasses of water just today.

I've been pissing after every bottle because I'm so saturated. These things are moving but not fast enough for me.

Plenty of pain, like wish I would just pass out pain.

It's nice.
Saw that the other day. Lol
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Exactly, LOL! laugh
While you're waiting...

[Linked Image]

Dang Dave I hate to hear that. I know 3 people that have had them in the last week or so. Good luck and I hope you get some relief soon.
I've never had that pleasure. Or that pain.

Bible verse says "and this too shall come to pass." I don't really think He was talking about kidney stones but it will happen.

Stay strong, Dave!

I drank a case of 16.9 oz water bottles today, an armload of smaller ones and many glasses of water just today.

Holy Cripes, that be a lot of h2o.

last time I had 'em...

had to blast them......

big SOB's.........eat cranberries.......
Have you thrown up from the pain yet? That was the best part for me.
Had a big one that got blasted out into smaller ones. Then had a few smaller ones a few months later. Cranberry juice is your friend.

My first had me flopping on the floor like a fish out of water. EMTs, three fireman and a cop showed up to haul me away. They were going to give me morphine at first, but I looked at the cop and asked if that was a glock in .40, he said yes and I asked for a round between the eyes.

He refused as the paperwork sucked but the EMTs ended up using Demerol which made for a great ride beyond the stone. Nurse told me that she hadn't seen that much blood in a urine specimen from someone who could still stand while filling the cup.

That should give everyone an idea of what the stones are like on the receiving end. So remember kids, the rule is DRINK WATER!
Sorry man that's rough.
Hang in there Dave.. Hope it passes easily and soon. I had a bout with one this fall. Never again, hopefully. Thought I was gonna grow gills I was drinking so much water. The backache was the worst part for me, felt like someone kept hitting me in the back with a 2x4 for a few days. Not that pissing red was pleasant at all..... whistle grin

In addition to lots of cranberry juice, I also drank lemon juice mixed with water, and it really seems to help.

Ben
Sorry man. Sonofafukkinbitch they hurt. Been there, done that, hope to never do it again!

Hang in there buddy.
dave ,they are not bad at all. thats what my uncle told me for 25-30 years. he would work almost all the time while passing kidney stones.i have know idea how he could do it. i had them for a few years and i thought i was going to die.he was the toughest man i've ever known.

the only way i was able to stop the stones was to move away from the calcium filled water we had where i used to live.after moving away from the spring water i was drinking i 've only had one stone.
I believe I passed the one from the left kidney last night. During one of the 5 times I was up to take a piss.

Left side feels much better today, which should mean I can get twice as much work done today right? crazy
Dave,
Sorry God is mad at you.
I have never peed a rock, but my day may be soon.
I do drink lots of cran-raspberry juice, so I got that goin for me.
Sometimes I fall down on they way to the grey goose bottle, but it's nothing I can't overcome. I just cut back on the juice a little and add more goose.
Anyway, hope you pee some big pit run soon.
Slave

P.S. I feel absolutely fabulous today.
Just thought you'd like to know.
I'm in good company. No "safe zones" here. lol! (Thank god)

My brother had them once. He was jerking off and shot his dog. Sorry Dave, I couldn't resist. My brother was in extreme discomfort until he pissed them out.
Took my mom to the Mayo Clinic for her kidney problems a few years ago. After 5 days, batteries of tests, x-rays, MRIs, and the complete work up, the head nephrologist (kidney doctor) said remember these two words: Piss Pale. Drink enough water to have damn near clear urine and life will be much better.
I pride myself on my super dark yellow piss.

Maybe I will rethink that. Lol

I also was wrong on the left side being done, she's on the move fellers. Feels like someone is towing a bronzed porcupine backwards through a thin hollow nerve tube that you didn't know you had inside you. Up until now you thought the zipper prone skin on your pecker was the most sensitive item on your body.

Now you are considering taking a leather punch to your own nut sack skin as a distraction measure from the internal pain.

Dave I feel your pain. I have passed 18 stones. Sweating through my clothes, bent over double vomiting pain. Yea, good times. About 12 years ago I had them shattered and caught some of the gravel in a strainer. Turned out to be acid stones. I was told that they are the number two most common type of stone. Did the 24 hour urine test. Found that my system produced to much stomach acid. Doc proscribed Potasseam Citrate (spell ?). No stones since then. Good luck.

I also was wrong on the left side being done, she's on the move fellers. Feels like someone is towing a bronzed porcupine backwards through a thin hollow nerve tube that you didn't know you had inside you. Up until now you thought the zipper prone skin on your pecker was the most sensitive item on your body.

Now you are considering taking a leather punch to your own nut sack skin as a distraction measure from the internal pain.

Good Lord man!

After reading that, I went and filled my water bottle
Dave,

I know it's no laughing matter, but you're doing a great job of making me ROR !

Does that make me a bad man ?
No, no, we all need to do our part to keep this a non safe zone.

Laugh away.

Perhaps try pushing a brass 12 gauge shotgun brush through a tear duct. Just to see if there are nerves in the tear ducts.

Hmmm

That makes me think, John Boehner runs so much water through his tear ducts, I wonder if he has trouble with calcium stones in the eye leakers? It might be why he hung it up?
Originally Posted by Rooster7

Good Lord man!

After reading that, I went and filled my water bottle

LOL. ME TOO!
Yes, even a broken leg is funny as long as it happens to someone else.

Fortunately, I've never felt your pain. Good luck there.
I got one of these doohickies. Drag those sumbishes right out.

[Linked Image]
I have one of those.

Luckily I was able to shoot a few out into a paint filter funnel.

I guess I'll send these in for testing.

[Linked Image]
It's a good thing they weren't big ones.

More to come by the way it feels.
I have one of those.

Luckily I was able to shoot a few out into a paint filter funnel.

I guess I'll send these in for testing.

[Linked Image]

Somebody already used your toilet paper.
People sure like that paper.

I don't know. After a bout of the squirts a person could wipe and wipe and wonder why they're not coming clean.
Oh you don't wipe with that.

Gross.

That's just for target practice. Toilet bowl targets, works for number 1 and number 2.

We wipe with decent paper.

Oh you don't wipe with that.

Gross.

That's just for target practice. Toilet bowl targets, works for number 1 and number 2.

We wipe with decent paper.

I've had 8-9 Dave but fortunately mostly small ones still is no fun .
feel for ya

norm
Big shot of Bragg cider vinegar this morning and 4 gallons of water is the plan. I'd really like a pain free weekend.
Where did you find the Bragg? My lady friend found some knock-off "natural" acv and it went bad a couple weeks after opening it. Nothing in my two nearest little towns.
I need to get back into my routine. I could definitely tell the difference.
Big shot of Bragg cider vinegar this morning and 4 gallons of water is the plan. I'd really like a pain free weekend.

Don't get drownded.

Have you tried CLR yet?

Please be careful with that. It is possible to drink too much water.
KC market in badger has Bragg.

How the £uck does vinegar go bad and how do you tell?

What is CLR?
Originally Posted by mathman

Please be careful with that. It is possible to drink too much water.

Really? I drank close to 5 on Wed this week.
Yes. Too much water will wash out the goodies and you'll drown internally. Careful.

[Linked Image]
I can tell right now, that this day may include some emergency room waiting time.
The vinegar has the mother and all that fancy junk in it. I took a swig one day and almost puked. Worse than normal. I looked at the bottle and it looked like it was half full of partially dissolved plastic wrap. Smelled bad as well.

I never would have guessed it. I use vinegar to pickle EVERYTHING.
After reading this thread I got up and had to pull the couch seat cushion out of my ass. This has been very disturbing on several levels.

I can tell right now, that this day may include some emergency room waiting time.

Don't let it get too bad. After having a few that had zero chance of passing, nothing hurts quite like when the kidney starts to swell...

eek eek

Best of luck Dave,..
Starts to swell? Lol, I think I've been there for a couple days now.

Maybe not because I'm still passing water.
Originally Posted by White_Bear
The vinegar has the mother and all that fancy junk in it. I took a swig one day and almost puked. Worse than normal. I looked at the bottle and it looked like it was half full of partially dissolved plastic wrap. Smelled bad as well.

I had the same thing happen when the ACV thread was active. Must have bought the same stuff as your lady friend.
She bought it at the stupid "W" store. I don't go there. I'll go try ND's little country store.
ND, did you survive the weekend? You've gone radio silent.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication
Originally Posted by kingston

Busy working off site on a 66 chevy over the weekend. new engine break in and tune.

Not there on the tune part yet, the engine was supposedly set up by the builder with the valve lash pre set, ready to run. She clapped like a happy retard at a chucky cheese birthday party. mad

So, Had to do a dry valve lash procedure, turning the engine by hand. Sonofabich has so much cylinder pressure I'm wondering if the builder put domed pistons in, compression is bonkers. I can't get it to run worth a chit.

Anyways, yeah I was driving and being a mechanic all weekend. Back at the shop now, focusing on the 69 mach 1.

I'm not out of the woods yet with the kidney stone stuff. It was a difficult night last night, hard to get comfortable to sleep.

Here's my last one I pissed out.
Hurt like a bitch the last few inches, on its path to freedom !!
[Linked Image]
Did you hand out cigars after that clinker fell out?

grin

Nice one!
Nah.
Just added it to the sweat shop of other chillren in the tube !
I seem to get them pretty regularly.
This one bout had me tearing pipes out the wall !

[Linked Image]

Busy working off site on a 66 chevy over the weekend. new engine break in and tune.

Not there on the tune part yet, the engine was supposedly set up by the builder with the valve lash pre set, ready to run. She clapped like a happy retard at a chucky cheese birthday party. mad

So, Had to do a dry valve lash procedure, turning the engine by hand. Sonofabich has so much cylinder pressure I'm wondering if the builder put domed pistons in, compression is bonkers.
I can't get it to run worth a chit.

Could you pull the plugs for this operation?
Been following this thread - and I gotta say ND you one funny guy. I'm having my follow-up appt on Thurs with my last, and only, bout with kidney rocks. I had a 9mm rock in my left kidney. Too big to pass so they did lithotrypsy on the outside - which didn't work. They then blast and grab. they tried the grab part first which caused the rock to move up into my kidney. They were able to blast it but only after kideny fishing. The aftermath of that little fishing expedition was a riot. Kidney fishing is not recommended...........

I named mine "Rocky".

Funny story. I had my attack at work and decided to drive home. About 5 miles into the trip, Rocky decides to square dance in my kidney. At the time I didn't know what was going on but that it hurt - bad. I u-turned on a 4 lane highway and headed to the ER. I'd never been to the ER before in this city. I found the ER, pulled down the street and wheeled into the out lane of the parking lot, parked cattywampus in the back of the lot. I spied a large women parking lot attendant getting ready to yell at me for going in the out lane but walked right by her and told her I'd be back.

I didn't notice at the time but the ER was uphill from my truck. I had to stop twice on the way to the door. I walked in and headed to the desk - and noticed everyone in the ER was 6 years old. The polite lady at the desk told me it was children's hospital and I needed to continue up the street to the big people hospital. Did I mention the hill? Hobbling up the hill with what felt like someone kicking me the back with cowboy boots kind of sucked. I only stopped a couple more times but did have a homeless guy ask me if I was OK.

Of course, I had the obligatory 400 lb fat chick at the desk checking in for her handnail. And of course she knew the desk lady and they were discussing family, kids, weather, etc. I assumed the fetal position in a chair next to fat chick. They both noticed and asked if I was OK. I said sure but would really like to see a doctor - if they were done conversing. Fat chick leaves and desk lady wants me to fill out 97 forms. The forms all went away when I asked for a bucket to puke in. She was much more helpful after I asked for a puke bucket.

They wheel me into a room and a 12 year old comes in to finish the paperwork. First question she asks me: Do you feel like harming yourself? I said yes because it has to feel better than what I'm currently doing. Didn't really register a chuckle from her, more of a deer in the headlights look. Large in-charge nurse shows up with a cart, needles, bottles of stuff and starts jamming needles into my arm. My wife showed up about that point and took over the paperwork questions. Charge nurse says she's giving me morphine and should be better real soon. Morphine hits the IV - and nothing. It didn't do anything to the pain. She's a bit puzzled and pulls out bottle two and says this will work. Apparently at this point I was a bit fuzzy because my wife said I told her to stop about halfway through injecting the wonder liquid into my IV. I've never felt anything like that. Whatever that wonderful liquid was - was magical. Going in it made me feel really, really weird but after 10-15 seconds, pain gone, and I was not convulsing. Things went mo' better after that.

The 2 lithotrypsy events were noteworthy but suffice to say, I'm rid of Rocky and never, ever want another. I'm drinking so much water, my urine looks like vodka. Water is my new best friend......

Whoever said the most common stone chemistry is derived from all the good food is right. That would be a calcium oxylate stone, which is what I have. Look up the high oxylate food list - apparently I'll be eating rice cakes with tofu smeared on them.

Good luck Dave. It sucks and there ain't no bow can be wrapped on that package of fun.
Originally Posted by splattermatic
Here's my last one I pissed out.
Hurt like a bitch the last few inches, on its path to freedom !!
[Linked Image]

Gawd....why do I keep opening this thread?? Not much makes me squeamish but this topic sure enough does!
Splattermatic:
Geeeeze! The chain on my Stihl 460 would be an easier push than that thing.
Originally Posted by mathman

So, Had to do a dry valve lash procedure, turning the engine by hand. Sonofabich has so much cylinder pressure I'm wondering if the builder put domed pistons in, compression is bonkers.
I can't get it to run worth a chit.

Could you pull the plugs for this operation?

Yes

I guess we haven't met in person, only online. Otherwise you would understand, dave work harder, not smarter.

lol!

(engine was hot, spinning hot plugs no fun, no time to wait, dave rammy)
Originally Posted by bwinters
Been following this thread - and I gotta say ND you one funny guy. I'm having my follow-up appt on Thurs with my last, and only, bout with kidney rocks. I had a 9mm rock in my left kidney. Too big to pass so they did lithotrypsy on the outside - which didn't work. They then blast and grab. they tried the grab part first which caused the rock to move up into my kidney. They were able to blast it but only after kideny fishing. The aftermath of that little fishing expedition was a riot. Kidney fishing is not recommended...........

I named mine "Rocky".

Funny story. I had my attack at work and decided to drive home. About 5 miles into the trip, Rocky decides to square dance in my kidney. At the time I didn't know what was going on but that it hurt - bad. I u-turned on a 4 lane highway and headed to the ER. I'd never been to the ER before in this city. I found the ER, pulled down the street and wheeled into the out lane of the parking lot, parked cattywampus in the back of the lot. I spied a large women parking lot attendant getting ready to yell at me for going in the out lane but walked right by her and told her I'd be back.

I didn't notice at the time but the ER was uphill from my truck. I had to stop twice on the way to the door. I walked in and headed to the desk - and noticed everyone in the ER was 6 years old. The polite lady at the desk told me it was children's hospital and I needed to continue up the street to the big people hospital. Did I mention the hill? Hobbling up the hill with what felt like someone kicking me the back with cowboy boots kind of sucked. I only stopped a couple more times but did have a homeless guy ask me if I was OK.

Of course, I had the obligatory 400 lb fat chick at the desk checking in for her handnail. And of course she knew the desk lady and they were discussing family, kids, weather, etc. I assumed the fetal position in a chair next to fat chick. They both noticed and asked if I was OK. I said sure but would really like to see a doctor - if they were done conversing. Fat chick leaves and desk lady wants me to fill out 97 forms. The forms all went away when I asked for a bucket to puke in. She was much more helpful after I asked for a puke bucket.

They wheel me into a room and a 12 year old comes in to finish the paperwork. First question she asks me: Do you feel like harming yourself? I said yes because it has to feel better than what I'm currently doing. Didn't really register a chuckle from her, more of a deer in the headlights look. Large in-charge nurse shows up with a cart, needles, bottles of stuff and starts jamming needles into my arm. My wife showed up about that point and took over the paperwork questions. Charge nurse says she's giving me morphine and should be better real soon. Morphine hits the IV - and nothing. It didn't do anything to the pain. She's a bit puzzled and pulls out bottle two and says this will work. Apparently at this point I was a bit fuzzy because my wife said I told her to stop about halfway through injecting the wonder liquid into my IV. I've never felt anything like that. Whatever that wonderful liquid was - was magical. Going in it made me feel really, really weird but after 10-15 seconds, pain gone, and I was not convulsing. Things went mo' better after that.

The 2 lithotrypsy events were noteworthy but suffice to say, I'm rid of Rocky and never, ever want another. I'm drinking so much water, my urine looks like vodka. Water is my new best friend......

Whoever said the most common stone chemistry is derived from all the good food is right. That would be a calcium oxylate stone, which is what I have. Look up the high oxylate food list - apparently I'll be eating rice cakes with tofu smeared on them.

Good luck Dave. It sucks and there ain't no bow can be wrapped on that package of fun.

Holy crap, what a beautiful piece. Beautifully written and simply horrifying! Lol!

Wow.
Originally Posted by bwinters

I named mine "Rocky".

I laughed so loud at the Children's Hospital bit, I woke up my wife. Great Story!

So, Had to do a dry valve lash procedure, turning the engine by hand. Sonofabich has so much cylinder pressure I'm wondering if the builder put domed pistons in, compression is bonkers. I can't get it to run worth a chit.

Anyways, yeah I was driving and being a mechanic all weekend. Back at the shop now, focusing on the 69 mach 1.

I'm not out of the woods yet with the kidney stone stuff. It was a difficult night last night, hard to get comfortable to sleep.

There's nothing like a good clusterfuck to distract you from the pain. Yea, that doesn't really work.

You could also try mashing your thumbs with a ball peen and letting the pressure build under the nails...

This kidney stone shìt sounds horrible.

the pain inside the kidney is one thing, it's kind of like your body uses a 200,000 acre wild fire to warn you about the F11 tornado that's heading for a nuclear power plant.

That happens in the ureter. The ureter is a duct between kidney and bladder. It's like one of those little drink straws that you really can't drink through, you know the ones? You look at it and think "is this a stick or a straw? there is a tiny hole through it like a straw but it's really not usable, it's basically a stick."
The ureter is like that but it's made out of 100% nerve tissue. I think god ran out of regular flesh, had a bunch of extra nerve tissue laying around and just figured what the heck, we'll make this little duct out of nerves.

When a stone or stones hit the sippy straw made of nerve tissue... That's when people show up at the ER. lol

Have heard of the kidney stone adventure as trying to pass a bowling ball through a straw and personal experience verifies the description.
Well, if the bowling ball has spikes and is wrapped in concertina wire.... Then Yes!

lol
Had an ER visit early Sat. morning. Got the CT report today. 9mm stone in the Distal ureter, meaning lower third. Which sucks because traditional Litho doesn't usually work once it gets in the Distal portion. That means "up periscope" in some form or fashion...

[Linked Image]

Can't get in to see the Dr. for 2 weeks, backed up. Lots of pain meds and ER visits in my future...
Geeeze! This is like a car wreck. Can't stand the thought and yet can't look away. Thankfully, I can not relate to the line of "I feel your pain."

Good luck,
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Had an ER visit early Sat. morning. Got the CT report today. 9mm stone in the Distal ureter, meaning lower third. Which sucks because traditional Litho doesn't usually work once it gets in the Distal portion. That means "up periscope" in some form or fashion...

[Linked Image]

Can't get in to see the Dr. for 2 weeks, backed up. Lots of pain meds and ER visits in my future...

Pears sent.

[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire