-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Had a big one that got blasted out into smaller ones. Then had a few smaller ones a few months later. Cranberry juice is your friend.

My first had me flopping on the floor like a fish out of water. EMTs, three fireman and a cop showed up to haul me away. They were going to give me morphine at first, but I looked at the cop and asked if that was a glock in .40, he said yes and I asked for a round between the eyes.

He refused as the paperwork sucked but the EMTs ended up using Demerol which made for a great ride beyond the stone. Nurse told me that she hadn't seen that much blood in a urine specimen from someone who could still stand while filling the cup.

That should give everyone an idea of what the stones are like on the receiving end. So remember kids, the rule is DRINK WATER!

No fear, no doubt, all in, balls out.

"America"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Sorry man that's rough.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Hang in there Dave.. Hope it passes easily and soon. I had a bout with one this fall. Never again, hopefully. Thought I was gonna grow gills I was drinking so much water. The backache was the worst part for me, felt like someone kept hitting me in the back with a 2x4 for a few days. Not that pissing red was pleasant at all..... whistle grin

In addition to lots of cranberry juice, I also drank lemon juice mixed with water, and it really seems to help.

Ben

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Sorry man. Sonofafukkinbitch they hurt. Been there, done that, hope to never do it again!

Hang in there buddy.

Bob
Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
dave ,they are not bad at all. thats what my uncle told me for 25-30 years. he would work almost all the time while passing kidney stones.i have know idea how he could do it. i had them for a few years and i thought i was going to die.he was the toughest man i've ever known.

the only way i was able to stop the stones was to move away from the calcium filled water we had where i used to live.after moving away from the spring water i was drinking i 've only had one stone.

IC B2

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
I believe I passed the one from the left kidney last night. During one of the 5 times I was up to take a piss.

Left side feels much better today, which should mean I can get twice as much work done today right? crazy

Something clever here.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dave,
Sorry God is mad at you.
I have never peed a rock, but my day may be soon.
I do drink lots of cran-raspberry juice, so I got that goin for me.
Sometimes I fall down on they way to the grey goose bottle, but it's nothing I can't overcome. I just cut back on the juice a little and add more goose.
Anyway, hope you pee some big pit run soon.
Slave

P.S. I feel absolutely fabulous today.
Just thought you'd like to know.

Have Dog

Will Travel

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
I'm in good company. No "safe zones" here. lol! (Thank god)

Something clever here.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My brother had them once. He was jerking off and shot his dog. Sorry Dave, I couldn't resist. My brother was in extreme discomfort until he pissed them out.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Took my mom to the Mayo Clinic for her kidney problems a few years ago. After 5 days, batteries of tests, x-rays, MRIs, and the complete work up, the head nephrologist (kidney doctor) said remember these two words: Piss Pale. Drink enough water to have damn near clear urine and life will be much better.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
IC B3

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
I pride myself on my super dark yellow piss.

Maybe I will rethink that. Lol

I also was wrong on the left side being done, she's on the move fellers. Feels like someone is towing a bronzed porcupine backwards through a thin hollow nerve tube that you didn't know you had inside you. Up until now you thought the zipper prone skin on your pecker was the most sensitive item on your body.

Now you are considering taking a leather punch to your own nut sack skin as a distraction measure from the internal pain.

Something clever here.

T
T
Dave I feel your pain. I have passed 18 stones. Sweating through my clothes, bent over double vomiting pain. Yea, good times. About 12 years ago I had them shattered and caught some of the gravel in a strainer. Turned out to be acid stones. I was told that they are the number two most common type of stone. Did the 24 hour urine test. Found that my system produced to much stomach acid. Doc proscribed Potasseam Citrate (spell ?). No stones since then. Good luck.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by northern_dave

I also was wrong on the left side being done, she's on the move fellers. Feels like someone is towing a bronzed porcupine backwards through a thin hollow nerve tube that you didn't know you had inside you. Up until now you thought the zipper prone skin on your pecker was the most sensitive item on your body.

Now you are considering taking a leather punch to your own nut sack skin as a distraction measure from the internal pain.

Good Lord man!

After reading that, I went and filled my water bottle

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Dave,

I know it's no laughing matter, but you're doing a great job of making me ROR !

Does that make me a bad man ?

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
No, no, we all need to do our part to keep this a non safe zone.

Laugh away.

Perhaps try pushing a brass 12 gauge shotgun brush through a tear duct. Just to see if there are nerves in the tear ducts.

Hmmm

That makes me think, John Boehner runs so much water through his tear ducts, I wonder if he has trouble with calcium stones in the eye leakers? It might be why he hung it up?

Something clever here.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Originally Posted by northern_dave

Good Lord man!

After reading that, I went and filled my water bottle

LOL. ME TOO!

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yes, even a broken leg is funny as long as it happens to someone else.

Fortunately, I've never felt your pain. Good luck there.

1Minute
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I got one of these doohickies. Drag those sumbishes right out.

[Linked Image]

Do not feed the bear!

White Bear sometimes treads on thin ice...
N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
I have one of those.

Luckily I was able to shoot a few out into a paint filter funnel.

I guess I'll send these in for testing.

[Linked Image]

Something clever here.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
It's a good thing they weren't big ones.

More to come by the way it feels.

Something clever here.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

69 members (Boarmaster123, big_g270, bogart08, 7mm_Loco, BlackHunter, blackhawk44, 7 invisible), 1,505 guests, and 824 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,557
Posts18,510,445
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.