Home
Caught this on Drudge via Info Wars.
Idaho guys, any truth to this?

Three Syrian refugees reportedly raped a little girl at knifepoint in Idaho before urinating on her body, an incident that prompted furious residents to accuse Twin Falls city council members of covering up the assault.

The sexual assault allegedly took place on June 2, but has received virtually no media attention aside from one vague KMVT report.
However, residents have been circulating what really happened on social media, with the Creeping Sharia blog reporting that the victim was a young girl who was born premature and is “less developed for her age”.

The perpetrators were three Syrian youths aged 8, 10 and 13, with the oldest boy directing the assault.
The little girl was playing outside Fawnbrook apartment buildings when the boys put a knife to her throat and forced her inside a laundry unit. She was then stripped naked, raped and urinated on. The 13-year-old reportedly told the younger boys to urinate on her because they were incapable of ejaculating.
The victim’s grandmother found the victim and then called the girl’s mother, who called the police. The police took 2 and a half hours to arrive but were unable to take any action due to the “language barrier”.
When she arrived, the mother of the alleged rapists was only able to say “no police,” while the father reportedly congratulated his 13-year-old son. Video of the entire assault was captured on the boy’s cellphone.
A follow-up KMTV report revealed that, “the case has officially been sealed by a judge with no chance of it ever being unsealed since all parties involved are minors.”
A video of a Twin Falls council meeting shows irate residents demanding to know why council members have done nothing to address the alleged rape, as well as numerous other issues involving Syrian refugees being housed in the area, including hit and run incidents and Muslims spitting on non-Muslims.
Around 50 Syrian “refugees” are reportedly housed at the Fawnbrook site.
Council members were also grilled as to how a mosque was approved after just 24 hours, whereas a new home application would take at least 2 weeks just to process.
In every instance, the council members claim ignorance as to the severity of the situation, with one even suggesting that residents’ concerns are based on anti-Muslim prejudice and even white supremacism.
Father's vengeance! Old enough to rape old enough to die!
My kid, they'd all be dead - them, the families, all of them!
In every instance, the council members claim ignorance as to the severity of the situation, with one even suggesting that residents’ concerns are based on anti-Muslim prejudice and even white supremacism.

Tiring....very tiring.
To paraphrase the English in India we should inform them: We understand that it is your custom to rape and enslave the women of the infidel. You should understand that it is our custom to hang rapists and slavers from the nearest tree.
From The Article - " ... with one [Twin Falls City Council member] even suggesting that residents’ concerns are based on anti-Muslim prejudice and even white supremacism."

That City Council man or woman probably thought the Muslim thugs were just having some Muslim fun. Exercising their cultural right to rape and brutalize the infidels. Allahu Akbar and all that good stuff, don't you know.

Pass on by. Nothing to see here.

L.W.
If this true, there be 3 less families at Fawnbrook!
Those same 'irate citizens' should have stormed that council meeting and given those 'members' some street justice of their own..
It's ok. According to the Quran, she is an infidel and deserves what she got. She was probably provocatively dressed, too.
The video allegedly show the father of thirteen year old boy giving him a high five.
Muslims just doing what Muslims do.I would denut the dad first then his son.
Twin Falls has the College of Southern Idaho, which hosts a "Refugee center"

For more than 20 years the government has been quietly bringing in more and more eastern Europeans, Africans and others. The VERY VAST MAJORITY OF WHICH ARE MUSLIM.

Lately they have been POURING IN.

Then they brought in Chobani.

Chobani is receiving MULTI MILLION dollar grants/kickbacks to hire Muslim refugees to work at the processing plant.

The area is being flooded. A new, much larger "Muslim Cultural Center" is being built in the heart of Twin Falls City.

The federal government is doing its level best to destroy us from within.

This is rural Idaho...
Without a link it's just internet BS.

So very sad if true.
Well at least it's Idaho where Justice is swift and stiff. Oh wait, never mind, we're still waiting to hear why 2 cops shot a good man 11 times. After the state is finished investigating the rapists they'll probably move the kids to the top of the police hiring list.
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
Without a link it's just internet BS.

So very sad if true.

Don't be lazy. I referenced Drudge and Info Wars at the top. How is that reading comprehension thing coming for you?
There are lots of links and they are all quoting each other. Drudge and InfoWars (ack) are just news aggregators. How's that doing actual research to source material working out for you?

FWIW I suspect that this is the incident being discussed (updated as of the 17th). I have no doubt what was posted earlier is true so we'll see where this goes. I know where I want it to and this president won't be happy. grin

http://www.kmvt.com/content/news/Alleged-rape-at-Fawnbrook-apartments-383484631.html

Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
" ... The area is being flooded. A new, much larger "Muslim Cultural Center" is being built in the heart of Twin Falls City.

This is rural Idaho...

Mackay, same in the "metropolis" of Boise. The Muslims have been funneled into this area for years, also. Free housing, free health and hospital care, free food, free Obama phones, free money, free, free, free... paid for with our taxes. There are two Mosques and a Muslim Cultural Center here already, and I am sure more to follow.

L.W.
It goes nowhere. They'll pull that schit somewhere else soon enough on some young girl with a daddy and there will be some dead or severely [bleep] up Muslims. Then the schit will hit the fan. But you know, even in 2016 America in most places, I'd take my chances with a jury in those circumstances, particularly if you just gave them a good maiming.
Originally Posted by Pugs
There are lots of links and they are all quoting each other. Drudge and InfoWars (ack) are just news aggregators. How's that doing actual research to source material working out for you?

FWIW I suspect that this is the incident being discussed (updated as of the 17th). I have no doubt what was posted earlier is true so we'll see where this goes. I know where I want it to and this president won't be happy. grin

http://www.kmvt.com/content/news/Alleged-rape-at-Fawnbrook-apartments-383484631.html

I found another source that indicated that family reporting the crime have been threatened, and other details about the rape and urination that were even more egregious.

Seems to me if the City council doesn't have a big issue with this, there's no reason they shouldn't be pissed on as well.

That's the nicest part of any reaction I can think of to post.
Originally Posted by Pugs

Just put up what I read. In light of what has happened recently (Orlando) and so I just asked the Idaho guys if it was true or if they had heard of it. Lot of cover up going on all over the country.

From Fox,

"Ryan calls DOJ's scrubbing of Islam from Orlando killer's 911 calls 'preposterous,' wants full transcript"
Federales flooding the entire country with Muslims and wetbacks.

What could go wrong there?
http://www.infowars.com/report-three-syrian-refugees-rape-little-girl-at-knifepoint-in-idaho/

Here's a link. Yeah, it's Infowars, but the link shows the City Counsel meeting where citizens subjects were questioning the Council as to what they knew. Only two council members offered anything at all, and primarily one only. Of course, they knew nothing. Had it been my daughter they would have known much more than nothing, if only for an instant. They all appear to be demoncrap pawns of iman obama. I was surprised no one of the four questioning the council did not take issues with the silent majority sitting on their hands, taking long drinks from their beverages and ask them if they had even heard of this rape and urination on a developmentally challenged girl.

It appears all decency is gone and deplored. As a nation we are adrift and sinking fast.
Twin Falls has the College of Southern Idaho, which hosts a "Refugee center"

For more than 20 years the government has been quietly bringing in more and more eastern Europeans, Africans and others. The VERY VAST MAJORITY OF WHICH ARE MUSLIM.

Lately they have been POURING IN.

Then they brought in Chobani.

Chobani is receiving MULTI MILLION dollar grants/kickbacks to hire Muslim refugees to work at the processing plant.

The area is being flooded. A new, much larger "Muslim Cultural Center" is being built in the heart of Twin Falls City.

This is rural Idaho...

Well then...."rural Idaho" needs to grow balls and go down there with some ball bats and pick handles and knee cap every fuggin muzzie in sight.....

There are a bunch of "moderate" Syrians here.

In other words, the ones who support, take care of logistics, do advances on targets...

All while living in homes they did not pay for.

Driving cars they did not pay for.

Eating food they did not pay for.

Getting college educations they did not pay for.

Receiving medical care they did not pay for.

Having babies, etc, etc,etc, ...

BTW,

Here is a link to the local Twin Falls Idaho news channel reporting on the rape story.

Thanks Mack
There are a bunch of "moderate" Syrians here.

In other words, the ones who support, take care of logistics, do advances on targets...

All while living in homes they did not pay for.

Driving cars they did not pay for.

Eating food they did not pay for.

Getting college educations they did not pay for.

Receiving medical care they did not pay for.

Having babies, etc, etc,etc, ...

Apparently they used an Øbamaphone to video their conquest according to the blog reports.
Any conquest calls for a good crusade.
Eventually someone is going to get tired of this crap and start kicking azz. I just don't see us letting this happen like they do in Europe.
Originally Posted by 338Rem
Caught this on Drudge via Info Wars.
Idaho guys, any truth to this?

Three Syrian refugees reportedly raped a little girl at knifepoint in Idaho before urinating on her body, an incident that prompted furious residents to accuse Twin Falls city council members of covering up the assault.

The sexual assault allegedly took place on June 2, but has received virtually no media attention aside from one vague KMVT report.
However, residents have been circulating what really happened on social media, with the Creeping Sharia blog reporting that the victim was a young girl who was born premature and is “less developed for her age”.

The perpetrators were three Syrian youths aged 8, 10 and 13, with the oldest boy directing the assault.
The little girl was playing outside Fawnbrook apartment buildings when the boys put a knife to her throat and forced her inside a laundry unit. She was then stripped naked, raped and urinated on. The 13-year-old reportedly told the younger boys to urinate on her because they were incapable of ejaculating.
The victim’s grandmother found the victim and then called the girl’s mother, who called the police. The police took 2 and a half hours to arrive but were unable to take any action due to the “language barrier”.
When she arrived, the mother of the alleged rapists was only able to say “no police,” while the father reportedly congratulated his 13-year-old son. Video of the entire assault was captured on the boy’s cellphone.
A follow-up KMTV report revealed that, “the case has officially been sealed by a judge with no chance of it ever being unsealed since all parties involved are minors.”
A video of a Twin Falls council meeting shows irate residents demanding to know why council members have done nothing to address the alleged rape, as well as numerous other issues involving Syrian refugees being housed in the area, including hit and run incidents and Muslims spitting on non-Muslims.
Around 50 Syrian “refugees” are reportedly housed at the Fawnbrook site.
Council members were also grilled as to how a mosque was approved after just 24 hours, whereas a new home application would take at least 2 weeks just to process.

That last part should be the basis of an immediate recall election.
Thanks Mack

No Problem Friend.
[bleep] this [bleep].
What the hell is .gov doing ...dragging 3rd/turd world after turd world dreg to our country...
In Europe, our wise brothers burn the refugees out.
Obama hates us. No, really it is that simple.
Originally Posted by JoeBob

its all, i am afraid, just according to plan.
Ron, one of my all time favorite homilies is,
"Planning is something we do between bouts of reality."
.....quite a buffet of reality sandwiches await these planners, and I doubt they're going to like the menu.

wink

GTC
Originally Posted by RoninPhx

No, 70million voters hate US. It's that simple. More than a few of them on the 'Fire.
Snopes reports this as "mostly false"...there was an incident (not rape) involving a 5 year old girl and three boys aged 8, 10, and 14...the boys were of Middle East descent but were not Syrian and were not refugees...

Cheers/bg
Here is a link to the council meeting. Start around the 11 minute mark. Be prepared for your blood pressure to fuggin spike! The entire council needs to be shown the door.

http://twinfalls.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?view_id=2&clip_id=535#.V2AuwWLBmEA.facebook
This ph-ucking s-hit needs to stop and soon.
Originally Posted by bmgillum
Snopes reports this as "mostly false"...there was an incident (not rape) involving a 5 year old girl and three boys aged 8, 10, and 14...the boys were of Middle East descent but were not Syrian and were not refugees...

Cheers/bg

No problem, I guess your house is the next location for some of these poor refugee's. No worries.
We're gonna have a civil war guys, and a lot sooner than I thought it would happen, especially if they make any traction on the latest gun control exploits. When this can happen in a state like Idaho, it can happen anywhere, and will.

Cheers/bg
Snopes doesn't know since the record is sealed, but it would not stop them from lying about it, either way.
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Eventually someone is going to get tired of this crap and start kicking azz. I just don't see us letting this happen like they do in Europe.

Problem is, the population has been trained to expect the government to handle a crisis. Now that the crisis is allowed by the government, people will just sit around and complain.
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
We're gonna have a civil war guys, and a lot sooner than I thought it would happen, especially if they make any traction on the latest gun control exploits. When this can happen in a state like Idaho, it can happen anywhere, and will.

Sad as it is, you're fooling yourself, there's not going to be any civil war. Not until people are fighting over the last crumb of bread or scrap of potato do wars break out. That actually IS happening in Venezuela at the moment and they haven't risen up yet.

Our gov't will never let that happen. As long as the gov't keeps a majority of the population fat n happy, nothing will ever change.

The latest report is that no rape occurred. Here's the article:

TWIN FALLS | Authorities are denying reports that Syrians gang-raped a child at knife-point in a Twin Falls apartment complex earlier this month, saying the false claims are being spread to incite anti-refugee sentiments.

“There were no Syrians involved, there was no knife involved, there was no gang-rape,” Twin Falls County Prosecutor Grant Loebs said Monday morning.

His comments largely refute several differing accounts about the incident circulating on anti-refugee resettlement and conspiracy websites and anti-Muslim blogs. Most of those accounts claim a group of Syrian refugees sexually assaulted a mentally disabled girl at knife-point June 2 in the laundry facilities of Fawnbrook Apartments, a low-income housing complex in Twin Falls.

Loebs said he didn’t want to “fan the flames of anti-Syrian refugee people” and suspects the rumors swirling around the Internet that the boys were Syrian is the work of a local group opposed to refugee resettlement.

“There is a small group of people in Twin Falls County whose life goal is to eliminate refugees, and thus far they have not been constrained by the truth,” Loebs said. “They have not been constrained by the truth in the past, and I don’t expect them to be constrained by the truth in the future.”

An incident did occur, Loebs said, and two juveniles have been charged after authorities obtained video shot on a cellphone. But the details of the case don't match what's being reported by anti-refugee groups, the prosecutor said.

The criminal cases against those juveniles have been sealed, as is customary when children are charged. Although prosecutors are barred from discussing certain details in sealed juvenile cases, Loebs laid out the basics in an interview Monday to the Times-News. Police are expected to provide more details in a briefing on the incident at a City Council meeting Monday evening.

According to prosecutors, three boys were involved, ages 7, 10 and 14, and the alleged victim was a 5-year-old girl. The boys are of Middle Eastern descent but none are Syrian or are recent refugees, Loebs said. There were no adults involved, the boy's didn't have a knife and the incident wasn't a "gang-rape," Loebs emphasized.

“All those involved are juveniles, and the older one didn’t touch the victim in any way,” Loebs said. He said only one person is alleged to have touched the victim; he declined to elaborate.

The prosecutor received a report Thursday from police. Further refuting claims made in the stories online that police bungled the investigation or tried to cover it up, Loebs said the police investigated the incident thoroughly, interviewed everyone who needed to be interviewed and followed proper protocols.

Loebs said sex cases between minors aren't uncommon and implied that this case is being exploited by the local anti-refugee movement to make a political point.

Refugee-resettlement officials called the online stories deceptive attempts to incite anti-refugee sentiments.

A handful of people from Syria live in Twin Falls County — 11 Syrians were receiving food stamps in the county and eight were on Medicaid in 2015, according to the state’s statistics. However, Jan Reeves, director of the Idaho Office for Refugees, said no Syrian refugees have been resettled in Twin Falls.

“There have been periodic website postings about hundreds of Syrians coming to Idaho that have all proven to be false in the past, and this is probably just one of those attempts to try and stir up hatred and bigotry,” he said.

Loebs said the College of Southern Idaho Refugee Center, which oversees refugee resettlement in the Magic Valley, did not resettle the boys involved and that the program has “absolutely nothing to do with this.”

Zeze Rwasama, director of the CSI Refugee Center, said he doesn’t have any details about the incident or the names of those involved but is deeply concerned about what the online claims and misinformation are doing to the community.

A headline at the online news site Drudge Report read: "REPORT: Syrian 'Refugees' Rape Little Girl at Knifepoint in Idaho." Snopes, a fact-checking website, said the story was "mostly false."

“I think the community has seen a lot of negativity around the refugee programs," Rwasama said. “Speculations are things that can destroy the entire community.”

Refugee opponents are trying to promote an agenda, particularly, against Syrian refugees, Rwasama said. “Social media is a good tool, but it can be used to sabotage a program like the refugee program that has been very successful for a long time.”

He asked residents to confirm facts and refrain from speculating online.

“It breaks my heart when people in the community are divided around issues of resettling refugees,” he said.

Last week, residents at a City Council meeting called on city officials to release more information about the incident and questioned whether authorities were covering it up. The story blew up over the weekend when the juveniles were arrested, and differing accounts were widely circulated on conspiracy-oriented blogs such as Dr. Rich Swier, Refugee Resettlement Watch, Creeping Sharia and Info Wars.

Supporters of the family started a Facebook group, "Justice For Our Children," that had almost 9,000 members as of Monday morning. They have also started a GoFundMe page to raise money to help the family move and an online petition that had more than 1,100 signatures from all over the country as of Monday morning.

People concerned about the incident are expected to speak at this evening's City Council meeting, which begins at 5 p.m. at 305 Third Ave. E. Police Chief Craig Kingsbury is expected to give a briefing at the beginning of the meeting.

The incident is just the latest to rekindle a debate in Twin Falls over refugees, security, culture and religion.

News last year that Syrians fleeing a years-long civil war could be among about 300 refugees to be resettled in Twin Falls this year touched off an anti-refugee movement that sought to close the local resettlement office. Those efforts failed when organizers couldn't gather enough signatures to put the measure before voters. Critics of the program have raised concerns about security and refugee vetting, but some of the movement's most prominent members have also tried to frame the debate around religion by frequently making disparaging remarks against Muslims.

Though no Syrians refugees have been resettled in Twin Falls, 36 have been resettled in Boise.

“These were all families,” said Reeves, the director of the Idaho Office for Refugees. “They’re now resettled here. They’re moving on with their lives.”
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

TWIN FALLS | Authorities are denying reports that Syrians gang-raped a child at knife-point in a Twin Falls apartment complex earlier this month, saying the false claims are being spread to incite anti-refugee sentiments.

“There were no Syrians involved, there was no knife involved, there was no gang-rape,” Twin Falls County Prosecutor Grant Loebs said Monday morning.

His comments largely refute several differing accounts about the incident circulating on anti-refugee resettlement and conspiracy websites and anti-Muslim blogs. Most of those accounts claim a group of Syrian refugees sexually assaulted a mentally disabled girl at knife-point June 2 in the laundry facilities of Fawnbrook Apartments, a low-income housing complex in Twin Falls.

Loebs said he didn’t want to “fan the flames of anti-Syrian refugee people” and suspects the rumors swirling around the Internet that the boys were Syrian is the work of a local group opposed to refugee resettlement.

“There is a small group of people in Twin Falls County whose life goal is to eliminate refugees, and thus far they have not been constrained by the truth,” Loebs said. “They have not been constrained by the truth in the past, and I don’t expect them to be constrained by the truth in the future.”

An incident did occur, Loebs said, and two juveniles have been charged after authorities obtained video shot on a cellphone. But the details of the case don't match what's being reported by anti-refugee groups, the prosecutor said.

The criminal cases against those juveniles have been sealed, as is customary when children are charged. Although prosecutors are barred from discussing certain details in sealed juvenile cases, Loebs laid out the basics in an interview Monday to the Times-News. Police are expected to provide more details in a briefing on the incident at a City Council meeting Monday evening.

According to prosecutors, three boys were involved, ages 7, 10 and 14, and the alleged victim was a 5-year-old girl. The boys are of Middle Eastern descent but none are Syrian or are recent refugees, Loebs said. There were no adults involved, the boy's didn't have a knife and the incident wasn't a "gang-rape," Loebs emphasized.

“All those involved are juveniles, and the older one didn’t touch the victim in any way,” Loebs said. He said only one person is alleged to have touched the victim; he declined to elaborate.

The prosecutor received a report Thursday from police. Further refuting claims made in the stories online that police bungled the investigation or tried to cover it up, Loebs said the police investigated the incident thoroughly, interviewed everyone who needed to be interviewed and followed proper protocols.

Loebs said sex cases between minors aren't uncommon and implied that this case is being exploited by the local anti-refugee movement to make a political point.

Refugee-resettlement officials called the online stories deceptive attempts to incite anti-refugee sentiments.

A handful of people from Syria live in Twin Falls County — 11 Syrians were receiving food stamps in the county and eight were on Medicaid in 2015, according to the state’s statistics. However, Jan Reeves, director of the Idaho Office for Refugees, said no Syrian refugees have been resettled in Twin Falls.

“There have been periodic website postings about hundreds of Syrians coming to Idaho that have all proven to be false in the past, and this is probably just one of those attempts to try and stir up hatred and bigotry,” he said.

Loebs said the College of Southern Idaho Refugee Center, which oversees refugee resettlement in the Magic Valley, did not resettle the boys involved and that the program has “absolutely nothing to do with this.”

Zeze Rwasama, director of the CSI Refugee Center, said he doesn’t have any details about the incident or the names of those involved but is deeply concerned about what the online claims and misinformation are doing to the community.

A headline at the online news site Drudge Report read: "REPORT: Syrian 'Refugees' Rape Little Girl at Knifepoint in Idaho." Snopes, a fact-checking website, said the story was "mostly false."

“I think the community has seen a lot of negativity around the refugee programs," Rwasama said. “Speculations are things that can destroy the entire community.”

Refugee opponents are trying to promote an agenda, particularly, against Syrian refugees, Rwasama said. “Social media is a good tool, but it can be used to sabotage a program like the refugee program that has been very successful for a long time.”

“It breaks my heart when people in the community are divided around issues of resettling refugees,” he said.

Last week, residents at a City Council meeting called on city officials to release more information about the incident and questioned whether authorities were covering it up. The story blew up over the weekend when the juveniles were arrested, and differing accounts were widely circulated on conspiracy-oriented blogs such as Dr. Rich Swier, Refugee Resettlement Watch, Creeping Sharia and Info Wars.

Supporters of the family started a Facebook group, "Justice For Our Children," that had almost 9,000 members as of Monday morning. They have also started a GoFundMe page to raise money to help the family move and an online petition that had more than 1,100 signatures from all over the country as of Monday morning.

People concerned about the incident are expected to speak at this evening's City Council meeting, which begins at 5 p.m. at 305 Third Ave. E. Police Chief Craig Kingsbury is expected to give a briefing at the beginning of the meeting.

The incident is just the latest to rekindle a debate in Twin Falls over refugees, security, culture and religion.

News last year that Syrians fleeing a years-long civil war could be among about 300 refugees to be resettled in Twin Falls this year touched off an anti-refugee movement that sought to close the local resettlement office. Those efforts failed when organizers couldn't gather enough signatures to put the measure before voters. Critics of the program have raised concerns about security and refugee vetting, but some of the movement's most prominent members have also tried to frame the debate around religion by frequently making disparaging remarks against Muslims.

Though no Syrians refugees have been resettled in Twin Falls, 36 have been resettled in Boise.

“These were all families,” said Reeves, the director of the Idaho Office for Refugees. “They’re now resettled here. They’re moving on with their lives.”

Neighbors, I'm guessing?
At 76 I may not live to see it but in the final analysis I think there will be a lot of killing going on and those doing it will be highly pizzed of Patriotic Americans!! Whether the above story is true or not....there's just too many instances of brutal conduct by those entering the USA on an illegal basis! And the ironic thing is...the US Congress just doesn't seem to give a schitt...one way or the other!!
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Sad as it is, you're fooling yourself, there's not going to be any civil war. Not until people are fighting over the last crumb of bread or scrap of potato do wars break out. That actually IS happening in Venezuela at the moment and they haven't risen up yet.

Does the population of Venezuela own 500 million weapons the government wants to take away?

"It breaks my heart when people in the community are divided around issues of resettling refugees,” he said."

A couple of points; First off the above statement. People should have a right to not want refugees in their communities.

Second; I understand this story may not be all true, but it is in some form. The problem is getting to the truth.

The government has a lid on info. The press is complicit, as are the liberals.

This is rural Idaho...

No offense my brutha, but I've been all over Idaho, and there are more West Coast escapees paying $50k per acre for desert and rock there than anywhere else I've been.
"“There were no Syrians involved, there was no knife involved, there was no gang-rape,” Twin Falls County Prosecutor Grant Loebs said Monday morning.""

This prosecuters name is a jewish name .
Critics of the program have raised concerns about security and refugee vetting, but some of the movement's most prominent members have also tried to frame the debate around religion by frequently making disparaging remarks against Muslims.

How dare they tell the truth about the tenets of the Moslem religion! smirk

Cheers/bg

Don't matter.....I still say you go out there and knee cap a couple hundred of those goat fuggers every day for a week or two and they'll run and hide under their beds like the cowards they've proven to be time and time again.....
Originally Posted by BarryC
In Europe, our wise brothers burn the refugees out.

Arson's a cowardly act....confront the cowards......violence is all they understand....they've proven that for over two thousand years now....
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

This administration is no longer just hiding facts, insinuating facts and suggesting facts, it is forcing this crap down our throats. Sooner or later Americans are going to see it for what it is and start getting angry and ugly.

It can't come soon enough. It would be nice if someone other than FOX news would start reporting the truth from the start instead of catching up with what's being talked about on the internet via forums and Facebook. The establishment main stream media is so behind the times and has their nose so far up Mr. O's @ss they aren't even close to catching the anger of average Americans.

kwg
The only people who are going to "do anything" are those who are doing something now.

Most of you ain't them.
The law prevents these types of stories from getting out as all were children according to this internet report. In todays environment my guess is this is just like Trump seeing thousands of Muslims celebrating in New Jersey after the towers came down, red meat for the base but 100% BS.

They WERE Muslims.

They WERE from the Middle East.

The 5 year old WAS raped by the imported MUSLIMS.

The 5 year old WAS urinated on by the MUSLIMS

They just got the Syria part wrong.

The sideways talking politicians/agency heads are artfully dodging....

Sounds like the community is angry upset and outraged.

http://www.kivitv.com/news/twin-falls-pd-alleged-rape-committed-by-boys-of-iraqisudanese-descent

Following the statements by Chief Kingsbury, Twin Falls residents addressed the city council.

“Coexistence does not exist in our country,” a man from Jerome explained.

A woman approached the podium and expressed anger toward the alleged perpetrators. “I am a red-blooded American. If they don’t follow our rules, they need to get the hell out of my country,” he explained.

The court records of the assault are sealed.
They WERE Muslims.

If that is true, taking location into account, this could be just the powderkeg Obama is hoping for when the inevitable response occurs. The filthy Marxist piece o'[bleep] has been trying to kick off any kind of insurrection he could since he's been in office.
KICH,

Do you think I just made it up?

The area is filled with working class, not like liberal filled cities. There will be no riots. People have to go to work. Kids have to get to school, and hay needs cut and baled.

This will not be a powder keg.

BLM protesters riot.

Hood rats riot.

Bernie and Hillary supporters/Social Justice Warriors riot.

People around here, are pissed, but the conservative locals are not going to burn anything, or need as in Baltimore: "Room to Destroy" as their liberal Mayor put it.

The CSI Refugee Program will continue to flood our community with Muslim rattlesnakes, that we get the privilege of paying for, with an ever larger portion of our paychecks.

Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by RoninPhx

No, 70million voters hate US. It's that simple. More than a few of them on the 'Fire.

Sad and true. Its at the grass roots level for a lot of people. Blows my mind... what to do when your neighbor inside his head and soul is your mortal enemy and aids and abets our national suicide?
KICH,

The area is filled with working class, not like liberal filled cities. There will be no riots. People have to go to work. Kids have to get to school, and hay needs cut and baled.

BLM protesters riot.

Hood rats riot.

People around here, are pissed, but the conservative locals are not going to burn anything, or need as in Baltimore: "Room to Destroy" as their liberal Mayor put it.

The CSI Refugee Program will continue to flood our community with Muslim rattlesnakes, that we get the privilege of paying for, with an ever larger portion of our paychecks.

That sums up the dynamic all over the country. I don't have time or money to riot. I work my but off just to keep it all together for my family and then sometimes it ain't enough. God have mercy on us all.
They WERE Muslims.

5 years old?????

God of vengeance.... how long?

It is a bad time. Even to this day 99% of Americans don't know who Channon Christian was.
with this stuff going on here in this country and increasing, and then incidents like just happened in Orlando....

I've really been wondering when there is going to be a new version of something like the KKK created or revived, for people to deal with this sort of stuff.....

get enough people pissed off... we have the Feds, the State's lefties, and the liberal media always trying to sugar coat these kinds of stories... and I wonder if they think people are stupid enough to believe the flimsy excuses they keep coming up... they aren't even very good about lying over this stuff any more.

only ones who believe liberal media and the Feds BS are the liberals...who think diversity and integrating our enemies into our nation is the best things in existence...
Here is a link to the council meeting. Start around the 11 minute mark. Be prepared for your blood pressure to fuggin spike! The entire council needs to be shown the door.

http://twinfalls.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?view_id=2&clip_id=535#.V2AuwWLBmEA.facebook

" I could give a damn" style Bureaucrats....

What are the citizens of Twin Falls and Twin Falls County paying these people, to set up there like they are going thru some boring ordeal, having to listen to their constituents? and then the head one that gets all butthurt and concerned that they are not getting treated with ' the respect they deserve', yet they are not giving the attendees a straight answer on about anything...

every one of them need to be 'recalled' by the community and the community demanding repayment of the salaries they've been paid, but haven't done the job they were paid to do....
Total fabrication. It appears that the kids were Iraqi and Sudanese not Syrian. And they had been here two years so they weren't recent immigrants as that everyone knows that by the time a Middle Easterner has been here two years, he or she is eligible for a spot on Obama's cabinet.

http://www.kivitv.com/news/twin-fal...urce=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Cheers/bg

snopes has a long history of white washing the truth, and hiding the facts that are inconvenient for liberals.
The Twin Falls city council is trying to cover their tails and it may be coming down on their heads. Yesterday their report was that the rape didn't happen. Today the report is that a sexual assault DID happen, committed by 2 boys, 10 and 14 years old. The girl was 5. The case is sealed because of the boys' ages.

TWIN FALLS • The City Council should have better handled reports of a young girl who was sexually assaulted by boys at a Twin Falls apartment complex earlier this month, said many residents who addressed the board at its meeting Monday night.

A crowd packed the chambers to hear a briefing from Twin Falls Police Chief Craig Kingsbury about false reports circulating about the incident, which contrary to claims on anti-Muslim websites did not involve Syrian refugees.

Residents said the Council should have released more information more quickly or expressed sympathy for the girl’s family, while others criticized Islam, refugee resettlement, the media or Prosecuting Attorney Grant Loebs.

“We need to know what’s going on with this case,” said Davis Odell.

Odell said people don’t need to know the names of the boys accused — the two boys in custody are 10 and 14, respectively, and the case has been sealed — but that the city should be transparent.

“We need to understand what the implications are of this,” she said.

Vice Mayor Suzanne Hawkins, who presided over the meeting, said the City Council should have done a better job of communicating with people, but that the situation was new for them too and that they were learning as well.

Two boys from Middle Eastern families are in custody in relation to a sexual assault on a 5-year-old girl that, authorities say, happened at the Fawnbrook Apartments on June 2. Several people came to the City Council a week ago calling on city officials to release more information.

Police and Loebs’ office were saying little last week, but the story blew up over the weekend after the boys were taken into custody. Many anti-refugee resettlement and anti-Islamic blogs picked up on it, and some incorrectly reported that the boys were Syrian refugees or contained other details on the attack that authorities have denied.

“The nation of Islam has declared global jihad on us,” Vicky Davis of Twin Falls told the City Council. “And Obama, this administration, is bringing them in as fast as he possibly can.”

“They’re on your head, your head, your head, yours, yours,” she said as she pointed at each Council member.

Terrence Edwards passed out pocket copies of the U.S. Constitution to the City Council, saying some of them might need to read it and be reminded of the oath they have all sworn to uphold it.

“The Muslim influence is not just a religion,” he said. “It’s a theocracy.”

Edwards said the Council wouldn’t be here tonight if they had been proactive on the issue two or three years ago, and criticized President Obama for dividing Americans further.

“Coexistence doesn’t exist in our country,” he said.

Julie Ruf criticized Councilman Chris Talkington, who at last week’s meeting asked Ruf if she agreed with some white supremacist comments made at a February meeting and also said he was glad the critics of refugee resettlement weren’t around when his ancestors came over from Ireland. Ruf said she is of Irish descent as well, and that people shouldn’t have to worry about being attacked for speaking at a public meeting.

“That was entirely dishonorable of your seat,” she said.

Ruf reiterated her opposition to refugee resettlement — she said she talks to refugees, and most of them were not fleeing any sort of crisis — and said that, while there were inaccuracies in some of the stories told about the sexual assault, “I’ll tell you most liberals have their facts wrong, too.” She went on to criticize the media in general and the Times-News in particular.

“I’ve been called so many names it’s ridiculous, thanks to the Times-News,” Ruf said.

Jesse Stroup agreed, saying people who come to speak shouldn’t be met with “sarcasm and rude insinuations.”

“I don’t know why you feel it was appropriate to treat (them) like their concerns were of little or no significance,” she said.

Talkington stood by his comments, saying one of the anti-refugee speakers at a Council meeting in February called for “preservation of the white race” and that’s why he brought it up.

Susie Kapeleris was one of the few people to praise the Council, saying she supported the way the situation has been handled. She thanked them for “the attempt to refute misinformation that I think is purely to stir up bigotry and hatred.”

Eric Odell said that he had many Muslims working under him when he was a shift leader at Chobani, and that while most of them were great people, a few were evil or frightening.

Odell called for some sort of local refugee vetting system (the federal government has the sole responsibility for vetting refugees now) to better “pick the ones who deserve a second chance.”
Thanks RC.

I lifted this quote,
"Talkington stood by his comments, saying one of the anti-refugee speakers at a Council meeting in February called for “preservation of the white race” and that’s why he brought it up."

The truf hurt. This is about the preservation of the white race. And it is going to get worse for the white race. When the AIC stated this, "Fundamentally Transforming the United States of America" before his election, there was/is deadly earnest in his statement.
Twin Falls,or a target in the surrounding area is eventually going to get NAILED by one of these THOUSANDS of MUZZIES that the Department of State is inundating the area with.

The area is ripe with vulnerable targets, (infrastructure, or others) and insufficient emergency responders to handle a major event.

It is simply a ticking time bomb.

The rape and horrible humiliation of a 5 year old girl sadly, as horrific as that was, was in comparison, a small strike by the venomous snake.

IT IS COMING.

IT IS COMING.

Yes.
Originally Posted by Seafire

I've really been wondering when there is going to be a new version of something like the KKK created or revived, for people to deal with this sort of stuff.....

get enough people pissed off... we have the Feds, the State's lefties, and the liberal media always trying to sugar coat these kinds of stories... and I wonder if they think people are stupid enough to believe the flimsy excuses they keep coming up... they aren't even very good about lying over this stuff any more.

Give it a little more time.............turning point will come eventually. Probably when one of the muzzies detonates a suicide vest & takes a big bunch with him.

No longer a gun related issue to cry about then; and it will happen.

We will soon be living like the Israeli's do.

MM
Twin Falls,or a target in the surrounding area is eventually going to get NAILED by one of these THOUSANDS of MUZZIES that the Department of State is inundating the area with.

The area is ripe with vulnerable targets, (infrastructure, or others) and insufficient emergency responders to handle a major event.

It is simply a ticking time bomb.

The rape and horrible humiliation of a 5 year old girl sadly, as horrific as that was, was in comparison, a small strike by the venomous snake.

IT IS COMING.

IT IS COMING.

This.
does "fundamentally change the face of America" ring a bell????????
Thanks RC.

I lifted this quote,
"Talkington stood by his comments, saying one of the anti-refugee speakers at a Council meeting in February called for “preservation of the white race” and that’s why he brought it up."

The truf hurt. This is about the preservation of the white race. And it is going to get worse for the white race. When the AIC stated this, "Fundamentally Transforming the United States of America" before his election, there was/is deadly earnest in his statement.

"does "fundamentally change the face of America" ring a bell????????"
Winner, winner, chicken dinner! grin
KICH,

BLM protesters riot.

Hood rats riot.

I wasn't predicting riots, just lots of Muslims going to Allah
Because of the delinquents' ages, most of this is being kept under wraps. They did release the info that the 3 boys held the girl down and peed in her mouth. The 3 are from the Sudan and Iraq, not Syria.
Since they're all Muslim, I think this is a good case for Sharia law - cane the little bast...ds.

It was announced today that the apartment complex has served eviction notices on all 3 of the boys' families. Hopefully the nearest housing they can find is in Mexico.
Because of the delinquents' ages, most of this is being kept under wraps. They did release the info that the 3 boys held the girl down and peed in her mouth. The 3 are from the Sudan and Iraq, not Syria.
Since they're all Muslim, I think this is a good case for Sharia law - cane the little bast...ds.

It was announced today that the apartment complex has served eviction notices on all 3 of the boys' families. Hopefully the nearest housing they can find is in Mexico a hole in the ground.

They'll be shooting up a mall or school when they get bigger, as there is no possible way they were not trained to do what they did.
© 24hourcampfire