Home
after having a great convention with plenty of drama to boost ratings what does trump do instead of attacking hillary he goes back turns around and attacks cruz again. WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON?!?!? DUDE YOU WON THE ELECTION NOW GO WIN THE SUPERBOWL. don't go back and try to play a 5th quarter play against a team/guy you already beat. Why are you fighting people who can't beat you?

I am convinced this guy doesn't even want to win. look trumpers this is terrible. Trump is faced with gary johnson pulling 6-7% of the vote away from trump. if that happenes we get hillary. Trump needs everyone he can right now. he needs cruz, he needs the ohio ground game that kasich has. look the mob thinks all this is funny its not funny when our country is at stake. It would be nice if trumpers came back to reality and said look there are some problems we must hold trump accountable for so they can be addressed.

this behavior was frankly despicable. he brought up everything that was in the past, twisted it around to have a different meaning to benefit him. facts mingled with BS. saying ted signed a pledge, when trump was actually the first to say he was not going to do it. This is the problem with trump. Everything is funny until you actually start searching for truth and what was actually said and when. Then you see its all a freak show. I actually think trump doesn't want to win.
You're completely losing it, dude!
It'll be guys like the OP that put Hillary in the Whitehouse.

Did I ever post the picture of the deer I got on the way to the range?

[Linked Image]
You sound like that whiny pfukk Cruz. Back Trump or get the pfukk out of the way!!
Cruz is out of the picture. He's a "has-been", he's not even relevant any more. Why continue to bring him up?
Originally Posted by isaac

umm ok so there is no point that I just made? after having a great convention what does trump do? take all the attention off that and bring it back to a battle that was already fought and won. Its like winning the NFC championship getting the trophy and saying um yeah lets replay the 4th quarter. risking injuring your star players.

save your freaking fire for the superbowl dude. don't fire into people who are dead and laying on the ground when the enemy is ahead of you.

Understatement.
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Cruz is out of the picture. He's a "has-been", he's not even relevant any more. Why continue to bring him up?

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy

umm ok so there is no point that I just made?

Nope, none. Well, other than you're myopically fixated on schit that don't matter and continually butt hurt.

The rest is just pathetically off-base horsechit.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoosh, right over your head. No surprise there.
Originally Posted by 4ager

Nope, none. Well, other than you're myopically fixated on schit that don't matter and continually butt hurt.

no one is butt hurt, trump lost my vote, cruz is vanquished at this point even I admit that. It would just be nice if trump people for once could be honest about something and say hey that was bad. ok I admit that. my point is the mob here has no reason.

Frankly trump is your guy not mine.
after having a great convention with plenty of drama to boost ratings what does trump do instead of attacking hillary he goes back turns around and attacks cruz again. WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON?!?!? DUDE YOU WON THE ELECTION NOW GO WIN THE SUPERBOWL. don't go back and try to play a 5th quarter play against a team/guy you already beat. Why are you fighting people who can't beat you?

I am convinced this guy doesn't even want to win. look trumpers this is terrible. Trump is faced with gary johnson pulling 6-7% of the vote away from trump. if that happenes we get hillary. Trump needs everyone he can right now. he needs cruz, he needs the ohio ground game that kasich has. look the mob thinks all this is funny its not funny when our country is at stake. It would be nice if trumpers came back to reality and said look there are some problems we must hold trump accountable for so they can be addressed.

this behavior was frankly despicable. he brought up everything that was in the past, twisted it around to have a different meaning to benefit him. facts mingled with BS. saying ted signed a pledge, when trump was actually the first to say he was not going to do it. This is the problem with trump. Everything is funny until you actually start searching for truth and what was actually said and when. Then you see its all a freak show. I actually think trump doesn't want to win.

It's not a character flaw with sTrumpie..that's just his way of being Magnanimous.
Cruz may be a poor loser but what does this make sTrumpie?

no one is butt hurt, trump lost my vote, cruz is vanquished at this point even I admit that. It would just be nice if trump people for once could be honest about something and say hey that was bad. ok I admit that. my point is the mob here has no reason.

Frankly trump is your guy not mine.

You're a retard, and it shows. Trump "lost your vote"? Hitlery thanks you. Think about that. BTW - I, regrettably, voted for Cruz here. That was bad; I admit that.
Originally Posted by shrapnel

[Linked Image]

nice buck, even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.
Trump:

noun
1. a person who won a great victory by vanquishing all of his opponents so far.

verb
1. Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear
the lamentations of their women.

[Linked Image]

That is a stud
Trump is distracted by shinny objects and Cruz is very shinny right now! Give it 24 hours and Trump will have attacked 2-3 other GOP faithful and we will be on to something else.
Originally Posted by antlers
Trump:

noun

verb

adjective
1. Assclown blowhard
I believe Mr. Trump was putting a nail in the coffin of the establishment republican party. My bet is that nail looked something like a railroad spike.

kwg

This.
The problem is that when Trump fights old battles he has won he just alienates some more independent voters. And we need all the votes he can get.

Many of the posters on this thread don't even get that point.

The objective is for Trump to WIN the election, not to say, "I told you so."

He needs to SHUT UP about the opponents he has defeated. Worry about the ones (Hillary/Kane) that he needs to defeat now.
cumminscowboy,

It might just be that Cruz is an enemy of Trump, and Hillary is Trump's opponent. After watching Cruz's speech at the convention, it appeared to me that he wants Hillary to win so he can run against her in 2020. I believe that Cruz will do everything he can to assure that Hillary wins. Cruz's objective is not Trump's victory, but to become president. There is no doubt in my mind that Cruz is a sociopath and a megalomaniac. He has put himself above the Republican Party and the American people. I'd just as soon trust a Mojave green than that reptile.

Cruz never told attendees of the convention to vote Republican. He told them to vote their conscience. Didn't that statement alert you to his intention?

Cruz has no honor, no integrity (he failed to abide by his pledge to support the Republican nominee), and he has piss-poor character. He's a pathological liar and a weasel.

My advice is to keep a close eye on Cruz. That snake will strike without rattling.

Polls are deceiving and more often than not, propaganda. Remember that there are 50 individual elections, not one national election. It a candidate has a lead, what would that mean? A lead where? We'd need 50 individual, credible polls to assess a possible outcome.

Trump will win. Hillary will concede at 8:00 pm Pacific time when west coast polls close.
The problem is that when Trump fights old battles he has won he just alienates some more independent voters. And we need all the votes he can get.

Many of the posters on this thread don't even get that point.

The objective is for Trump to WIN the election, not to say, "I told you so."

He needs to SHUT UP about the opponents he has defeated. Worry about the ones (Hillary/Kane) that he needs to defeat now.

Exactly! I'm all for Trump, but these Trumpeters need to get real. Our man is messing up. He needs to hammer the idea of filling the Court not wasting time with dead foes. For two days I have been yelling at my radio when listening to Rush miss opportunity after opportunity to slip the Court in a conversation.
Originally Posted by zeke612

[Linked Image]

That is a stud

looks like it was shot from someones farm field. when that happens around here there is kinda an asterisk by it.
he's trying to get him to do something even more stupid than not endorsing him.
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
he's trying to get him to do something even more stupid than not endorsing him.

I agree. Lyin' Ted was too stupid to realize that Trump had set him up last Wednesday night.

Trump is a brilliant man. He knew exactly what he was doing when he asked Lyin' Ted to speak at the convention.

Would you shoot it now?

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by kwg020
I believe Mr. Trump was putting a nail in the coffin of the establishment republican party. My bet is that nail looked something like a railroad spike.

kwg

You honestly place Ted Cruz in the Establishment category of the GOP? Wow!
Cruz is a religious right whacko that believes in "moral victories"

Got news for you, moral victories are for people who can't have real one's.
Ted and his daddy probably still believe that an act of God will see him in office this time around.
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99
Originally Posted by antlers
Trump:

noun

verb

adjective
1. Assclown blowhard

And Cruz is a dangling participle.
Boy cumsincowboys forgot to lube up.
Ringman, I'd pay good money to watch you yell at your radio.
Somebody said the convention was great? Are you kidding me? It was a disaster. Melania's plagiarism, Cruz's refusal to endorse Trump, Trump's speech? As a Democrat, I must admit to enjoying the dysfunction on the national stage.

Here's a letter to the editor in the Trib this morning:

Congratulations, Republican Party. Your nominee and chief spokesman is a bigoted, ignorant, misogynistic, hateful, narcissistic, fraudulent grifter.

You can tut-tut his racist comments all you want, but he is your guy. He has been endorsed by so-called moderate Jon "No Labels" Huntsman, as well as by what passes as your intelligentsia. You picked him, and now you own him (or perhaps vice versa).

Your party is now officially a hate group. So, my Republican friends, you have a clear choice. Embrace the hate. Give in to your inner fascist. Or renounce the Party and all that it represents.

You have no other options.

Marc Hoenig

Salt Lake City

That about sums up Trump and today's Republican party.

Cruz is an interesting story. It's always about him, his speech shows he hopes Trump loses so he can run again in 2020. No wonder his colleagues hate his guts. The Republican party is a losing support, coherence and any chance being relevant. Carry on...

I'll vote Trump, but he is his own worst enemy at times. He acts obsessive/compulsive too often. Trump needs to ignore Cruz and all the other losers and listen to advisors. I'm sure their eyes roll back into their heads several times a day.

If you have any inroads to his campaign tell him to STFU about Cruz, Bush, Rubio...all of them and get a positive message.

HELL...this isn't bumper cars he's playing, it's high stakes poker.

ABC
I agree L2S....I'm on the Trump train, but this morning was horrific. Pence was practically cringing behind him and he should have been.

Half the time Trump is unhinged with petty sh*t that NONE OF US CARE ABOUT. Let it go dude!

His staff had better get him in line with the small sh*t or where not going anywhere but Obama part III. I watched some of his biggest surrogates today questioning his terrible judgement about this morning. This after that tour de force speech last night. Really nuts.
Originally Posted by Paddler

Your party is now officially a hate group.

"Hate group', if hating violence and jihad is part of that contingency, count me in...

You and your ilk is all that is wrong with this country.

Would you shoot it now?

[Linked Image]

just giving you crap grin
Holy Cow!!! You guys still whining about Cruz not kissing Donald's butt? Rome is burning, and there is a stiff wind coming up. Do any of you even own a copy of the Constitution? Think it's about time we fight to restore it, cause we're about to lose it. We as a people best be reading up on the founding Fathers, and get busy raising up some statesmen. Putting all of our faith in this election is beyond short-sighted. Driving the nail in the GOP coffin sounds great, until we realize we got a lone, rabid wolf and nobody in Congress wants to pet it. You boys got any plans to re-vamp the dumbed-down education system, so we can teach and model what our Founding Fathers passed down to us? Any plans to cut the 40% waste in the Federal gov't. without collapsing the economy? If we don't restore the Constitutional Republic as originally designed, this place ain't going to be so rosy. laugh
Originally Posted by Paddler
Somebody said the convention was great? Are you kidding me? It was a disaster. Melania's plagiarism, Cruz's refusal to endorse Trump, Trump's speech? As a Democrat, I must admit to enjoying the dysfunction on the national stage.

How is that DNC starting out for ya?

laffin
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Ted and his daddy probably still believe that an act of God will see him in office this time around.

It's his destiny, how can he be denied?
Wonder if the Cruzer's given the bad news to Fiorina yet?

Your Assessment was 100% correct, Trump keeps on behaving like a scorned woman when he should be building mometum. WHy he keeps dropping the ball ?? well its to do with his Ego and personality disorder.

He has been known to hold grudges and write letters for upto a decade when criticized, He has very thin skin and really has some serious mentl health issues, but hey He'll make a great opposition leader ...
Never bet against people smarter than you are.
Cruz will continue to do just fine. He just took a hit in the polls, but don't bet against him.
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Cruz will continue to do just fine. He just took a hit in the polls, but don't bet against him.

Right there with Failin'Palin, eh?
Originally Posted by Stevil

Your Assessment was 100% correct, Trump keeps on behaving like a scorned woman when he should be building mometum. WHy he keeps dropping the ball ?? well its to do with his Ego and personality disorder.

He has been known to hold grudges and write letters for upto a decade when criticized, He has very thin skin and really has some serious mentl health issues, but hey He'll make a great opposition leader ...

Absolutely Hillary-ious laugh

Paid DNC troll. Enjoy the convention. LOL!

You do not vote for Trump then you are communist piece of trash.

Not voting will only help Crooked hillary.

Never bet against Palin when she is at the top of the ticket or when she is helping to push Conservatives up the Hill.
She's a dimwit.

Never bet against Palin when she is at the top of the ticket...

Well, that shouldn't be very difficult.
Originally Posted by smokepole

She won a bunch.

You talking about his presser the day after the convention? If so, it was an embarrassment. He had Cruz on the brain when he wasn't talking about himself and how wonderful he is. He's the most insecure politician I've ever seen. Can't stop talking about the fact that he won (he was right) when every one said he couldn't (they were wrong). Cheese and rice Donald, get over it. Pathetic.

Jordan
Keep you friends close and your enemies closer.

Kruathammer was a huge never Trump weasel. But then again, Krauthammer is a neocon, lower than whale chit at the bottom of the Mariana Trench.
Originally Posted by SakoAV
Keep you friends close and your enemies closer.

Kruathammer was a huge never Trump weasel. But then again, Krauthammer is a neocon, lower than whale chit at the bottom of the Mariana Trench.

What does Krauthammer or neo-conservatism have to do with the merits of the OP's criticism? I don't even think you know what a neo-conservative is.
Rob,

You know damned well that I know neoconcervatism inside and out. Since this post is about who the enemies of Trump are, neoconservatives are included. Neocons are enemies of America. They are progeny of Stalin's Travelers. They are soldiers in America's fifth column.

You are aware that Kruathammer was virulently anti-Trump, are you not? Tell me, would you consider Krauthammer loyal to America or more loyal to another country?

The unknown, Rob, is you and your motives. Are you pulling double duty as a hasbara troll? Why are you so resolutely hostile to America and the will of We, the People?

You have intentionally misrepresented facts in effort to deny the will of We, the People. Are you in America's fifth column?

If you reply with more of your patented disinformation, your anti-America status will be confirmed.

Rob, you are not a patriotic American.
Rob,

Only for you:

"Irving Kristol [Bill Kristol's father, both anti-America traitors] came up with the solution that has become the cornerstone of neoconservative policies: use democracy to defeat liberty. Turn the people against their own liberty. Convince them that liberty is licentiousness - that liberty undermines piety, leads to crime, drugs, rampant homosexuality, children out of wedlock, and family breakdown. And worse of all, liberalism is soft on communism or terrorism - whatever happens to be the enemy of the moment. And if you can convince the people that liberty undermines their security, then, you will not have to take away their liberty; they will gladly renounce it.

Source: http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article6750.htm

Rob, only a resolute anti-America scumbag traitor would stoop lower than Mariana Trench whale chit to scheme a trick to dupe Americans in to voting themselves into enslavement. War is the ruse by which neocons seek to enslave us, seize complete control of the USA, and assimilate us in to the New World Order, AKA: one-world-government. Neocons need to be arrested and tried for treason, and imprisoned at Guantanamo. Bill Kristol oughta be in cuffs in the morning.

More for you:

https://mic.com/articles/25186/7-worst-neocon-foreign-policy-pundits#.cbkEOPtGD

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...y_are_you_acting_like_you_dont_know.html

Rob, you're a neocon.

Ask Trump. He's the one who can't stop himself.

She won a bunch.

In the past. Hence, not betting against her in the future shouldn't be very difficult.

She won a bunch.

In the past. Hence, not betting against her in the future shouldn't be very difficult.

Two years ago, in the last election the Palin endorsements almost cleaned the table. In their home state, every Palin endorsement beat every Clinton endorsement and Arkansas went total Republican for the first time since Hector was a pup.

But somehow they don't need this kind of power now...
Endorsements? I thought we were talking about her being "at the top of the ticket?"
She wasn't at the top of the ticket or even on those tickets, moron. She's only ever run at the top of the ticket for Wasilla mayor (win), AK Governor (win and then quit), and VP (lost).

Never bet against Palin when she is at the top of the ticket or when she is helping to push Conservatives up the Hill.
She wasn't at the top of the ticket or even on those tickets, moron. She's only ever run at the top of the ticket for Wasilla mayor (win), AK Governor (win and then quit), and VP (lost).

Hey moron...VP ain't the top of a ticket...
Actually, it is since they are essentially conjoined campaigns at this point.
Actually, it is since they are essentially conjoined campaigns at this point.

You have a point, seeing as how Palin is the only VP pick since LBJ to ever put her ticket on top in the polls.
McCain and his Staff Stupids soon took care of that.

Hard to measure polls from 1960 against those of today, but certainly picking LBJ gave Kennedy the South and the White House. I do not think that any VP pick since then had the effect of the Palin pick.
The sad words of what might have been...
You are truly a delusional, obsessed and rather pathetic SOB.

And one who posts facts from the record. You do not do that...
Care to revisit getting your ass handed to you by facts on Due Process and Probable Cause, again, or will you simply lie again and avoid it?

You're delusional, obsessed, and pathetic; and it shows.
Sarah Palin has done some of her best shooting with Glen Rice. Well, maybe Glen did the shooting and she did the catching.

Let's hope that Palin's defection from neoconservatism is authentic. She has endorsed Trump, which is a good sign. But neocons are sneaky people who feed at the trough of America's fifth column. Only time will tell whether she has in fact shed her neocon loyalty.

Originally Posted by broomd
I agree L2S....I'm on the Trump train, but this morning was horrific. Pence was practically cringing behind him and he should have been.

Half the time Trump is unhinged with petty sh*t that NONE OF US CARE ABOUT. Let it go dude!

His staff had better get him in line with the small sh*t or where not going anywhere but Obama part III. I watched some of his biggest surrogates today questioning his terrible judgement about this morning. This after that tour de force speech last night. Really nuts.

Truth.
Care to revisit getting your ass handed to you by facts on Due Process and Probable Cause, again, or will you simply lie again and avoid it?

Posted before with no response...
I cannot help if it is over your head anymore than I help you understand “probable cause.” The difference between an investigation and standing in court. Others tried to explain it to you, but...
You remain a liar. Revisit the thread and prove your lies. You can't.

Oh, and there was a response before, liar.
Dude, roll that damn window up, that cummins diesel smoke is fuggin you up!

Posted before with no response...
I cannot help if it is over your head anymore than I help you understand “probable cause.” The difference between an investigation and standing in court. Others tried to explain it to you, but...

Still no response...no rebuttal to all those who shot you down about a citizens rights during an investigation.
What a waste of time.
Yeah, there was a response the first time you liar.

As to those who shot me down, supposedly, PROVE IT, liar.

You can't.

The thread is back up, coward. PROVE IT.
Here you go, liar - https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth.../11334321/Paul_Ryan_to_snatch_defeat_fro

And one who posts facts from the record. You do not do that...

I'm confused, which one of you is the bafoon?
© 24hourcampfire