Home
AKA: THE 2016 DemocRATic CONVENTION

And I've heard a lot of BS from Bill Clinton over the years, but tonight was his crowning jewel.

He said ONE thing that was true, and I agree with...

comparing Donald Trump to Hillary....

ONE is fantasy and the other is reality.

I liked his subtle support of Trump...
I listened on the radio for a few minuets.
What a collasal load of hogwash !
I admit, they give good speechs, hit good points, but it's all lies.
John, I won't watch anything mainstream propoganda.

I'll give them that they couldn't be any more obvious, but most people don't seem to reason anymore, so they keep moving forward with their One World agenda. We're losing ground my friend.
I see unending praise for the speech by Magilla also. Sadly, nothing she or her husband have done since he was elected support anything she had to say in her speech.
It's sickening to watch the stupid suck up the bullshiite spewed by the corrupt. How fricking slow can one be?
By the title I thought this was a thread about the 49rs.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
By the title I thought this was a thread about the 49rs.

Sorry, that was under the Thread: The World's Third Largest Circle Jerk Ever. NOT to be confused with the Thread about the Vikings : The World's Second Largest Circle Jerk Ever.
Night 2 of the DNC, Criminal appreciation night, highlighted by the Perp-in-Chief.

Does anyone find it curious that one only hears from the mothers of "innocent" young black men killed by cops, but never their fathers?

Quien Sabe?

GWB
The whole disgusting display is beyond my ability to tolerate. The hubris coupled with lies, arrogance and insolence, and their blind sense of moral superiority and false-righteous-indignation. I simply cannot endure it. Makes me want to vomit.

Black is white, sweet is bitter, left is right.

That whole crowd of miscreants is a great big stew pot of stench. An actual witches convention.

Huzzah for baby killing infanticide!
Huzzah for sodomy and deviancy!
Huzzah for Karl Marx and totalitarianism!
Huzzah for lesbo-dyke tyranny!

Its just disgusting beyond words.
Originally Posted by Robert_White
The whole disgusting display is beyond my ability to tolerate. The hubris coupled with lies, arrogance and insolence, and their blind sense of moral superiority and false-righteous-indignation. I simply cannot endure it. Makes me want to vomit.

That whole crowd of miscreants is a great big stew pot of stench. An actual witches convention.

Sums it up
I just don't watch crap like that.
Yeah I can't watch it, a absolutely refuse to. I talked to a BIL, he said he flips through channels and watches parts of it for a laugh. He thinks it's funny.
Wasted a few minutes of my life watching the fox correspondents swooning the history Hillary will be making when she accepts the nomination. Only because some one else had it on the screen.
Originally Posted by geedubya
Night 2 of the DNC, Criminal appreciation night, highlighted by the Perp-in-Chief.

Does anyone find it curious that one only hears from the mothers of "innocent" young black men killed by cops, but never their fathers?

Quien Sabe?

GWB

Like Charlie Daniels said, ".....a politician wants a vote." They don't care how they get it.
2 days in, and still nothing about Muzzy terrorism.
Originally Posted by BobinNH

Sums it up

And add to the list that tonight they'll try to create moral equivalency between the families of assassinated LEOs and those of the animals who murdered them. We must be circling very near the bottom of the societal barrel with this DNC travesty.
I'm just bummed because I wake up in a house every morning that wasn't built by slaves....
Thought this was going to be about trumpkins on this forum
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
Thought this was going to be about trumpkins on this forum

No, you were hoping to be a pivot man.
Originally Posted by ingwe
I'm just bummed because I wake up in a house every morning that wasn't built by slaves....

Yea, that was a great line. That ranks right up there with the one about being proud of this country for the first time in her life.

Thank god she won't have to live ther anymore in about 6 months from now. Hell, why doesn't she just move out now?
Originally Posted by BobinNH

Sums it up

Yeah, I'm watching parts of it; it has a kind of perverse type of attraction as to how far the left has ventured into liberal racism. The Democratic Party of fifty years ago is long gone.
They say anything, to give the appearance of a personal connection.

"I'm like you- so vote for me".

Wonderful love story Bill puked out.........forgot Lewinsky or Flowers (only affairs he admitted). There were others.

I think all the CNN panel fingered their pooters afterward.
Maybe during. Love was in the air.

Anybody who wants to vote their conscience, a la Ted Cruz, needs to just read the platforms of the two parties -- available online and about 110 pages total-- to be clear as to what their conscience is telling them.

There's a world of difference between the two platforms.
I only watch summaries of the speeches. Can't stomach the whole show.

The only reason I care at all is to know the enemy.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles."

Sun Tzu
It is pointless to debate the side issues with democrats.

The fundamental problem is group-think collectivism vs individualistic capitalism.

The sexual variation is that women forgive babies for everything and try to meet their needs with sharing. While men the hunter warriors, try to kill things.

You can tell a liberal man's voice. It his half way between a real man gun owner conservative, and a flaming homosexual.

Liberal men have become woman like in their values.
" ... Does anyone find it curious that one only hears from the mothers of "innocent" young black men killed by cops, but never their fathers?

Quien Sabe? GWB

That's because the baby daddies are usually down on the corner selling dope ... or knocking over the local liquor store. They got no time to go to no stinkin' convention thing.

L.W.

Originally Posted by ingwe

YOU SHOULD be HAPPY about that fact...

otherwise you'd have had to tear it down and put it back together right...
What really suprised me is the dims think that having the worlds biggest losers (Obummer and Bill Clinton) beating the drum for hilderbeast will win them votes...
Once again tonight...

Is this actually an extended gala of Saturday Night Live?

Or am I watch the Cartoon Network??

Joe Biden just about had a stroke on stage giving his BS Speech.. his veins were bulging out of his temples....
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
" ... Does anyone find it curious that one only hears from the mothers of "innocent" young black men killed by cops, but never their fathers?

Quien Sabe? GWB

That's because the baby daddies are usually down on the corner selling dope ... or knocking over the local liquor store. They got no time to go to no stinkin' convention thing.

L.W.

Ya forgot "In jail or prison for gang activities, usually involving drugs"
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

Quien Sabe? GWB

L.W.

But, they will muster all of their ignorance to go vote for the black man.
Seafire: Unlike most folks I have actually had the misfortune of observing numerous "circle-jerks"!
In my career as a law enforcement type from time to time I have been tasked with the extremely unpleasant assignment of arresting "circle-jerk" participants in many and various "public places"!
From the many snippets of what I have seen of the demonrat National Convention the demonrat National Convention gives "circle jerks" a bad name.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
© 24hourcampfire