Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BobinNH
Originally Posted by Robert_White
The whole disgusting display is beyond my ability to tolerate. The hubris coupled with lies, arrogance and insolence, and their blind sense of moral superiority and false-righteous-indignation. I simply cannot endure it. Makes me want to vomit.

Black is white, sweet is bitter, left is right.

That whole crowd of miscreants is a great big stew pot of stench. An actual witches convention.

Huzzah for baby killing infanticide!
Huzzah for sodomy and deviancy!
Huzzah for Karl Marx and totalitarianism!
Huzzah for lesbo-dyke tyranny!

Its just disgusting beyond words.

Sums it up

Yeah, I'm watching parts of it; it has a kind of perverse type of attraction as to how far the left has ventured into liberal racism. The Democratic Party of fifty years ago is long gone.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
They say anything, to give the appearance of a personal connection.

"I'm like you- so vote for me".

Wonderful love story Bill puked out.........forgot Lewinsky or Flowers (only affairs he admitted). There were others.

I think all the CNN panel fingered their pooters afterward.
Maybe during. Love was in the air.

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Anybody who wants to vote their conscience, a la Ted Cruz, needs to just read the platforms of the two parties -- available online and about 110 pages total-- to be clear as to what their conscience is telling them.

There's a world of difference between the two platforms.

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I only watch summaries of the speeches. Can't stomach the whole show.

The only reason I care at all is to know the enemy.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles."

Sun Tzu

"Somehow, the sound of a shotgun tends to cheer one up" -- Robert Ruark
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
It is pointless to debate the side issues with democrats.

The fundamental problem is group-think collectivism vs individualistic capitalism.

The sexual variation is that women forgive babies for everything and try to meet their needs with sharing. While men the hunter warriors, try to kill things.

You can tell a liberal man's voice. It his half way between a real man gun owner conservative, and a flaming homosexual.

Liberal men have become woman like in their values.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by geedubya
" ... Does anyone find it curious that one only hears from the mothers of "innocent" young black men killed by cops, but never their fathers?

Quien Sabe? GWB

That's because the baby daddies are usually down on the corner selling dope ... or knocking over the local liquor store. They got no time to go to no stinkin' convention thing.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ingwe
I'm just bummed because I wake up in a house every morning that wasn't built by slaves....

YOU SHOULD be HAPPY about that fact...

otherwise you'd have had to tear it down and put it back together right...

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
What really suprised me is the dims think that having the worlds biggest losers (Obummer and Bill Clinton) beating the drum for hilderbeast will win them votes...

This where I come from - http://youtu.be/KJr9jvsXFN4
S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Once again tonight...

Is this actually an extended gala of Saturday Night Live?

Or am I watch the Cartoon Network??

Joe Biden just about had a stroke on stage giving his BS Speech.. his veins were bulging out of his temples....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
" ... Does anyone find it curious that one only hears from the mothers of "innocent" young black men killed by cops, but never their fathers?

Quien Sabe? GWB

That's because the baby daddies are usually down on the corner selling dope ... or knocking over the local liquor store. They got no time to go to no stinkin' convention thing.

L.W.

Ya forgot "In jail or prison for gang activities, usually involving drugs"

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

Quien Sabe? GWB

L.W.

But, they will muster all of their ignorance to go vote for the black man.

By the way, in case you missed it, Jeremiah was a bullfrog.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Seafire: Unlike most folks I have actually had the misfortune of observing numerous "circle-jerks"!
In my career as a law enforcement type from time to time I have been tasked with the extremely unpleasant assignment of arresting "circle-jerk" participants in many and various "public places"!
From the many snippets of what I have seen of the demonrat National Convention the demonrat National Convention gives "circle jerks" a bad name.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10ring1, 16gage, 10gaugeman, 61 invisible), 3,057 guests, and 1,263 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,548
Posts18,510,226
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.