Home
Posted By: JoeBob All about guns tonight - 07/27/16
If there was any doubt, there shouldn't be any longer. The Dema have made it clear tonight that they are coming after all of them. This is a turning point. This is the first time that I can remember that they have been so open and honest about what they intend to do, with very little of the normal conciliatory language.

If you can't bring yourself to vote for Trump now, you just don't care about your guns very much.
I hope they start going door to door tonight to confiscate them. It would be my opportunity to show them some good ol southern hospitality.
Posted By: bigwhoop Re: All about guns tonight - 07/27/16
There never has been any doubt that the Dems are focused and committed to rendering the 2A as impudent as can be. Ultimately they will argue that we might as well repeal the 2A cause no one can own or buy them anymore. They will also succeed on creating a hefty tax for ammo.
In reality, its not about "safety" its about CONTROL of the lives and destiny of the people.
We are very close to losing this and much more.
Yep, and they are only advocates for gun control (banning) in nations predominantly populated by goyim. In Israel, they advocate the common carry of firearms by their own kind.
Posted By: Terryk Re: All about guns tonight - 07/27/16
I think that is a hard sell because gun sales are historic highs. People are voting for guns by buying them. Seems like an uphill battle. A distraction once again. Dems are afraid to say the words criminal and justice.
Posted By: MagMarc Re: All about guns tonight - 07/27/16
All gun owners at a minimum should vote to keep their rights. So many people don't believe the democrats really want to take their guns maybe enough will wake up now to make a difference.
Posted By: cv540 Re: All about guns tonight - 07/27/16
They are all there tonight, Hillary, Obama, Biden. Unusual to have them all in the same place at the same time.

Guess Ryan is third in succession and at a different location.
Posted By: TBREW401 Re: All about guns tonight - 07/27/16
Hillary said she wants to look into the Australian method of confiscation.
This is why they want universal background checks--- defacto registration.
Posted By: Muffin Re: All about guns tonight - 07/27/16
IMHO, the gun thing doesn't sell as well as they would like among their own, it may sell at the convention, but I don't think that the rural DEM Mn, PA and the like will buy it. If I were them and thought as they did, I wouldn't push it out in the open!!!
Posted By: logger Re: All about guns tonight - 07/27/16
I think they now believe that there is enough support for some form of gun control, that they are now pushing it front and center. They are actually running on it. It is one of the main reasons this is such a critical election.
Posted By: 79S Re: All about guns tonight - 07/27/16
Originally Posted by cv540
They are all there tonight, Hillary, Obama, Biden. Unusual to have them all in the same place at the same time.

Nope John Kerry out telling people refrigerators are bad
Posted By: Sauer200 Re: All about guns tonight - 07/27/16
Originally Posted by muffin
IMHO, the gun thing doesn't sell as well as they would like among their own, it may sell at the convention, but I don't think that the rural DEM Mn, PA and the like will buy it. If I were them and thought as they did, I wouldn't push it out in the open!!!

Unfortunately the rural dems in PA don't realize these ain't their great grandpappy's dems.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: All about guns tonight - 07/27/16
With the dumpster fire chitstorm they've already created, openly going after guns is only going to alienate more, another good move chitlery, good thing for us that bitch is so bright.
yep, totally gonna pee my panties and vote for Trump now. Somebody remind me what it was we were afraid of when we voted for Romney and McCain and....
Posted By: bigwhoop Re: All about guns tonight - 07/27/16
Democrats who hunt and have guns can be easily sold on "common sense gun laws". Many don't realize its a TRAP! They demonize the black rifles as it is an easier "sell". Once that is done, they will move toward all semi-autos. And so they slowly pick off what is left until the 2A in rendered useless.

Yet the carnage in the large metropolitan cities goes unmentioned.
Originally Posted by 79S

Nope. John Kerry falls behind Paul Ryan and Orrin Hatch. For John Kerry to become President, Barack 0bama, Joe Biden, Paul Ryan, and Orrin Hatch would all have to die or be incapacitated, and their replacements not appointed and confirmed.

This is a list of the current Presidential line of succession, as specified by the United States Constitution and the Presidential Succession Act of 1947 as subsequently amended to include newly created cabinet offices. The succession follows the order of Vice President, Speaker of the House, President pro tempore of the Senate, and the cabinet, which currently has fifteen members, beginning with the Secretary of State.

1 Vice President Joe Biden (D)
2 Speaker of the House of Representatives Paul Ryan (R)
3 President pro tempore of the Senate Orrin Hatch (R)
4 Secretary of State John Kerry (D)
5 Secretary of the Treasury Jack Lew (D)
6 Secretary of Defense Ash Carter (D)
7 Attorney General Loretta Lynch (D)
— Secretary of the Interior Sally Jewell (D) (acquired U.S. citizenship by naturalization and thus ineligible for the Presidency.)
8 Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack (D)
9 Secretary of Commerce Penny Pritzker (D)
10 Secretary of Labor Thomas Perez (D)
11 Secretary of Health and Human Services Sylvia Mathews Burwell (D)
12 Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Julián Castro (D)
13 Secretary of Transportation Anthony Foxx (D)
14 Secretary of Energy Ernest Moniz (D)
15 Secretary of Education John King (D)
16 Secretary of Veterans Affairs Bob McDonald (R)
17 Secretary of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson (D)
Posted By: Tracks Re: All about guns tonight - 07/27/16
For 17 to come to the front, he would have to have been doing a really chitty job.
Posted By: Nrut Re: All about guns tonight - 07/27/16
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
yep, totally gonna pee my panties and vote for Trump now. Somebody remind me what it was we were afraid of when we voted for Romney and McCain and....

You should wear "Depends" over your TWAT, then you can "Totally" pee yourself all you want..
Posted By: 79S Re: All about guns tonight - 07/27/16
Originally Posted by Everyday Hunter
Originally Posted by 79S

Nope. John Kerry falls behind Paul Ryan and Orrin Hatch. For John Kerry to become President, Barack 0bama, Joe Biden, Paul Ryan, and Orrin Hatch would all have to die or be incapacitated, and their replacements not appointed and confirmed.

This is a list of the current Presidential line of succession, as specified by the United States Constitution and the Presidential Succession Act of 1947 as subsequently amended to include newly created cabinet offices. The succession follows the order of Vice President, Speaker of the House, President pro tempore of the Senate, and the cabinet, which currently has fifteen members, beginning with the Secretary of State.

1 Vice President Joe Biden (D)
2 Speaker of the House of Representatives Paul Ryan (R)
3 President pro tempore of the Senate Orrin Hatch (R)
4 Secretary of State John Kerry (D)
5 Secretary of the Treasury Jack Lew (D)
6 Secretary of Defense Ash Carter (D)
7 Attorney General Loretta Lynch (D)
— Secretary of the Interior Sally Jewell (D) (acquired U.S. citizenship by naturalization and thus ineligible for the Presidency.)
8 Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack (D)
9 Secretary of Commerce Penny Pritzker (D)
10 Secretary of Labor Thomas Perez (D)
11 Secretary of Health and Human Services Sylvia Mathews Burwell (D)
12 Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Julián Castro (D)
13 Secretary of Transportation Anthony Foxx (D)
14 Secretary of Energy Ernest Moniz (D)
15 Secretary of Education John King (D)
16 Secretary of Veterans Affairs Bob McDonald (R)
17 Secretary of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson (D)

You are correct! For some reason I thought Secretary of State...
Posted By: okie Re: All about guns tonight - 07/27/16
They smell blood and are circling. The blood they smell is Scalia's. They have never been closer than now...
Originally Posted by 79S
You are correct! For some reason I thought Secretary of State...

You prolly remember when President Reagan was shot. Secretary of State Alexander Haig showed up at the White House and made the same mistake, saying to the Press, "Constitutionally, gentlemen, you have the President, the Vice President, and the Secretary of State in that order, and should the President decide he wants to transfer the helm to the Vice President, he will do so. He has not done that. As of now, I am in control here, in the White House, pending return of the Vice President and in close touch with him. If something came up, I would check with him, of course."

Haig forgot that Tip O'Neil (Speaker of the House) and Strom Thurmond (President Pro Tem of the Senate) stood between VP GHW Bush and himself.

Steve.
Posted By: philgood80 Re: All about guns tonight - 07/27/16
Bam bam just praised Hitlery because she sat in the situation room with him and argued in favor of the mission to take out Bin Laden.

Ummm, so I take it there were people arguing with her that were against the mission? No wonder we are where we are!!
Posted By: gunner500 Re: All about guns tonight - 07/27/16
Originally Posted by philgood80
Bam bam just praised Hitlery because she sat in the situation room with him and argued in favor of the mission to take out Bin Laden.

Ummm, so I take it there were people arguing with her that were against the mission? No wonder we are where we are!!

That room full of useless idiots were watching a movie of events that had already taken place. crazy
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: All about guns tonight - 07/27/16
I hope everybody is buying the schitt out of ammo and reloading components and even spare parts for your pistols/rifles/shotguns. "Be Prepared" ain't just for the Boy Scouts, it's for life.
Posted By: kciH Re: All about guns tonight - 07/27/16
Anyone who has ever voted for a democrat is easily stupid enough to fall for anything...that includes you union stooges.
Posted By: 700LH Re: All about guns tonight - 07/27/16
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Democrats who hunt and have guns can be easily sold on "common sense gun laws". Many don't realize its a TRAP! They demonize the black rifles as it is an easier "sell". Once that is done, they will move toward all semi-autos. And so they slowly pick off what is left until the 2A in rendered useless.

What you say is very true, the sad part is it is not just Dem's. A large percentage of guys right here on the fire support some gun control, much less your run of the mill Republican.

Propaganda works with the masses, tell a lie long enough it becomes truth.
Posted By: SakoAV Re: All about guns tonight - 07/27/16
Originally Posted by JoeBob
If there was any doubt, there shouldn't be any longer. The Dema have made it clear tonight that they are coming after all of them. This is a turning point. This is the first time that I can remember that they have been so open and honest about what they intend to do, with very little of the normal conciliatory language.

If you can't bring yourself to vote for Trump now, you just don't care about your guns very much.

Great post.

The dichotomy: Hillary will obliterate the Second Amendment; Trump carries a concealed gun, he's been in the NRA long before he decided to run for president, and his sons are hunters.

The choice is a no-brainer for those who cherish liberty; after all, James Madison wrote the Second Amendment to assure self-government and individual liberty.
Posted By: SakoAV Re: All about guns tonight - 07/27/16
Originally Posted by 700LH
Originally Posted by bigwhoop

What you say is very true, the sad part is it is not just Dem's. A large percentage of guys right here on the fire support some gun control, much less your run of the mill Republican.

Propaganda works with the masses, tell a lie long enough it becomes truth.

Right again! Neocons will take our guns just as quickly as Democrats. Bush 43 said he'd of signed Brady Bill renewing legislation if congress had presented it to him.

What part of "...shall not be infringed," gives neocons & Democrats trouble?
Posted By: deerstalker Re: All about guns tonight - 07/27/16
don't mean to hijack this thread but does anyone watching the circus see an US flag anywhere in the place?
Posted By: dan_oz Re: All about guns tonight - 07/27/16
Originally Posted by TBREW401
Hillary said she wants to look into the Australian method of confiscation.

Which cost a fortune, achieved no benefit, and saw a large number of firearms disappear underground (some literally). See http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/10789939/1
Posted By: TBREW401 Re: All about guns tonight - 07/28/16
Yes, but most turned in their guns rather than face jail and huge fines.

If Hillary is elected, she will get some SCOTUS nominations, and the rinos in congress will not fight much if at all.

Third party candidates cannot win.

That leaves one choice------Trump.
Posted By: kennyd Re: All about guns tonight - 07/28/16
When countging gun sales, how many are to new shooters? That is telling on broad support for "reasonable" gun laws.
Originally Posted by kennyd
When countging gun sales, how many are to new shooters? That is telling on broad support for "reasonable" gun laws.

↑↑↑↑↑ THIS! ↑↑↑↑↑

Steve.
Posted By: dan_oz Re: All about guns tonight - 07/28/16
Originally Posted by TBREW401
Yes, but most turned in their guns rather than face jail and huge fines.

You might think so, but the facts say different.

The Attorney General’s Department estimated, at the time of the first buyback, that there were about 335,000 military-style semiautomatic rifles and about 3 million of the other types of firearms affected (semiautomatic longarms and pump-action shotguns). That is a total of 3.35 million firearms which should have been handed in. The buyback actually netted about 640,000, which is less than 20% success rate. The A-G’s estimate of how many to expect may well be low too, given, for example, that there were up to 500,000 M1 Carbines and 350,000 SKS/SKK rifles imported into Australia – each more than the A-G’s estimate of the total number of military-style semiautomatic rifles of all types.

Not all firearms were banned either of course, and there are more legally-owned firearms in Australia now than there were prior to the buybacks. As well however, there are huge numbers of firearms , both of banned types and not, which never were registered and which disappeared into the “grey market”. One estimate, backed up by some good figures for imports and local manufacture (and, admittedly, some interpolation to cover years for which import figures were not kept) puts the total number of grey market firearms at 6 million.

Do you think gun bans would be any more successful in the US?
No, they will not.
We do not (yet) have full registration.

That is what the "gun safety, reasonable gun laws, etc" are all about.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Yep, and they are only advocates for gun control (banning) in nations predominantly populated by goyim. In Israel, they advocate the common carry of firearms by their own kind.

Oh Good Lord,

Another Jewish conspiracy connection from TRH....

crazy

Posted By: SakoAV Re: All about guns tonight - 07/28/16
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush

Oh Good Lord,

crazy

If what The_Real_Hawkeye is true, then it is not theory. It is factual. That would make you seem paranoid.

The better response, rather that your sounding like The Reverend Al Sharpton using the noun, "racist", would've been to prove The_Real_Hawkeye wrong.

Neoconservatism began as a Jewish intellectual movement. However, many Christians have joined the movement, which is more appropriately called America's fifth column.

BTW, wouldn't one have to be Semitic before he can allege anti-Semitism?

Can you tell me just where in the Bible I can find the nouns "Jew" and "Judaism"?

Thanks in advance.
Posted By: SakoAV Re: All about guns tonight - 07/28/16
There are many ways government can confiscate our guns witout having to go door-to-door. I'm going with the feds denying food and fuel shipments to markets and gas stations. After you've turned in your guns, you'll be given a food voucher.

How many nights will parents let their kids go to bed hungry before they trade their guns for food?

Oh Good Lord,

crazy

It's not a conspiracy theory. Just a fact. Follow the gun banning movement to its roots and the litany of names you'll find will remind you of the guest list to a bar mitzvah.

Hell, they are not shy about admitting it themselves. The Forward is an overtly Jewish publication.

After Newtown, Jews Lead Renewed Push on Guns

Are you going to call the editors of The Forward "Jewish conspiracy advocates?" You must if you are to be consistent.
Posted By: PJGunner Re: All about guns tonight - 07/28/16

Oh Good Lord,

crazy

A conspiracy? I wonder. Isn't it kind of strange that the most rabid people for gun control. confiscation are Jews? Feinstein, "If I had the vote Mr. and Mrs America I'd ban them ALL. That grinning idiot Schumer? Bloomberg. Soros. MY, all might fine Irish names right? Conspiracy? Naw, they wouldn't do anything like take all our guns away. Maybe we're the ones who need to see the light. If it walks like a duck, you know the rest.
Paul B.
Posted By: hatari Re: All about guns tonight - 07/28/16
Originally Posted by SakoAV

Oh Good Lord,

crazy

If what The_Real_Hawkeye is true, then it is not theory. It is factual. That would make you seem paranoid.

The better response, rather that your sounding like The Reverend Al Sharpton using the noun, "racist", would've been to prove The_Real_Hawkeye wrong.

Neoconservatism began as a Jewish intellectual movement. However, many Christians have joined the movement, which is more appropriately called America's fifth column.

BTW, wouldn't one have to be Semitic before he can allege anti-Semitism?

Can you tell me just where in the Bible I can find the nouns "Jew" and "Judaism"?

Thanks in advance.

You asked

“Are you the king of the Jews?” asked Pilate. ... Mark 15:2-5. smile
Originally Posted by hatari

“Are you the king of the Jews?” asked Pilate. ... Mark 15:2-5. smile
After Christ completed his redemption mission on earth, the only people who continued to identify as Jews were those who sided, and continue to side, with Caiaphas.
© 24hourcampfire