Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Yep, and they are only advocates for gun control (banning) in nations predominantly populated by goyim. In Israel, they advocate the common carry of firearms by their own kind.

Oh Good Lord,

Another Jewish conspiracy connection from TRH....

crazy

A conspiracy? I wonder. Isn't it kind of strange that the most rabid people for gun control. confiscation are Jews? Feinstein, "If I had the vote Mr. and Mrs America I'd ban them ALL. That grinning idiot Schumer? Bloomberg. Soros. MY, all might fine Irish names right? Conspiracy? Naw, they wouldn't do anything like take all our guns away. Maybe we're the ones who need to see the light. If it walks like a duck, you know the rest.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SakoAV
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Yep, and they are only advocates for gun control (banning) in nations predominantly populated by goyim. In Israel, they advocate the common carry of firearms by their own kind.

Oh Good Lord,

Another Jewish conspiracy connection from TRH....

crazy

If what The_Real_Hawkeye is true, then it is not theory. It is factual. That would make you seem paranoid.

The better response, rather that your sounding like The Reverend Al Sharpton using the noun, "racist", would've been to prove The_Real_Hawkeye wrong.

Neoconservatism began as a Jewish intellectual movement. However, many Christians have joined the movement, which is more appropriately called America's fifth column.

BTW, wouldn't one have to be Semitic before he can allege anti-Semitism?

Can you tell me just where in the Bible I can find the nouns "Jew" and "Judaism"?

Thanks in advance.

You asked

“Are you the king of the Jews?” asked Pilate. ... Mark 15:2-5. smile

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by hatari

“Are you the king of the Jews?” asked Pilate. ... Mark 15:2-5. smile
After Christ completed his redemption mission on earth, the only people who continued to identify as Jews were those who sided, and continue to side, with Caiaphas.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

516 members (264mag, 2500HD, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 1minute, 10gaugemag, 54 invisible), 1,863 guests, and 1,315 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,058
Posts18,521,375
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.