Home
Posted By: Longbob Tim Kaine DNC speach - 07/27/16
WTF am I watching? I feel like I am in kindergarten listening to this guy. He keeps asking questions. I am waiting for him to ask the question "you know what really scares me? Clowns."
Posted By: Longbob Re: Tim Kaine DNC speach - 07/27/16
I think he is the male version of Sarah Palin. Watching those two debate would make my head explode.
Posted By: MagMarc Re: Tim Kaine DNC speach - 07/27/16
Purebred liberal schittbird.
Posted By: Mathsr Re: Tim Kaine DNC speach - 07/27/16
One of the first things he did was ask if he could be honest. Evidently the answer was no.
Posted By: MontanaMarine Re: Tim Kaine DNC speach - 07/27/16
When he started with the 'Semper Fi' stuff, my head went hot.
Posted By: byc Re: Tim Kaine DNC speach - 07/27/16
Not great! Not even good!

Very amateurish.

The bad part is this will cause Obama to really step up his pitch so look out.
Posted By: MagMarc Re: Tim Kaine DNC speach - 07/27/16
I don't know y'all can stand to watch it.
Posted By: VaHunter Re: Tim Kaine DNC speach - 07/27/16
We Virginians can tell you who Tim Kaine is, he is someone who never met a gun control bill or tax hike that he did not like.

Posted By: gunner500 Re: Tim Kaine DNC speach - 07/27/16
Originally Posted by MagMarc
Purebred liberal schittbird.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I can't watch that chit!
Posted By: hillbillybear Re: Tim Kaine DNC speach - 07/27/16
I am glad I didn't watch it. I might have shot the TV.
Posted By: bea175 Re: Tim Kaine DNC speach - 07/27/16
How to you people watch this chit?
Originally Posted by hillbillybear

I can tell you a 40 cal 140 gr Barnes wont expand on a 56" Sony, or the paneling, sheetrock, and insulated wall behind it, but it will fully penetrate both. grin
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Tim Kaine DNC speach - 07/27/16
That was hilarious. The guy looks like he's sucking a lemon with that creepy smirk and beady eyes. He is not much of an orator nor did I hear any substance. It sounded like a Spanish commercial for welfare.
I made it in about 10 mins and was about to get up and get the shot gun and the wife handed me the remote and said "Here this might be cheaper"Those Dems are bat chit crazy.... mad
You married 'Smart' like I did! grin
Posted By: gunswizard Re: Tim Kaine DNC speach - 07/27/16
You guys expected anything else from the Hildog's little lapdog?
Posted By: RickyD Re: Tim Kaine DNC speach - 07/28/16
The guy looks like he's sucking a lemon with that creepy smirk and beady eyes.
Yeah, I thought so, too. Creepy Kane.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Tim Kaine DNC speach - 07/28/16
Originally Posted by Longbob
WTF am I watching?
A bigger question is: WHY are you watching? Blood pressure too low? Ate some rotten food that needs to come up? Self-flagellation feels really good? Need to be educated as to who the enemy is?

I know who the enemy is. It's wearin' a pantsuit and it screeches.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Tim Kaine DNC speach - 07/28/16
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by Longbob
WTF am I watching?
A bigger question is: WHY are you watching? Blood pressure too low? Ate some rotten food that needs to come up? Self-flagellation feels really good? Need to be educated as to who the enemy is?

I know who the enemy is. It's wearin' a pantsuit and it screeches.

Being a Virginian, I had it on in our bedroom. I knew how it would sound and I was very tired. I set the sleep timer for 15 minutes knowing I would be out in under 10 with him speaking.I think I made it for 2. Never heard any espanol. But damn sure didn't want to awaken to Obama speaking.
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: Tim Kaine DNC speach - 07/28/16
It's all about optics and the selection process...

H-Dog had to choose a really lack luster POS to make herself look good, had to scoop up something from the bottom of the pond.

Not sure it worked. She still looks bad... sick

DF
Posted By: barm Re: Tim Kaine DNC speach - 07/28/16
Originally Posted by VaHunter
We Virginians can tell you who Tim Kaine is, he is someone who never met a gun control bill or tax hike that he did not like.

He also took office with a surplus and put us in debt by the time he left.
Posted By: wayne24263 Re: Tim Kaine DNC speach - 07/28/16
You are right, and may as well add Mark Warner to the list. They call themselves moderates but do exactly as they are told by Odumbo and Reid. No love for them here in what was the coalfields.
Posted By: deflave Re: Tim Kaine DNC speach - 07/28/16
Originally Posted by barm

He also took office with a surplus and put us in debt by the time he left.

I thought governors did that.

Never mind. I just looked up his bio and saw he was your governor until 2010.

Dave
Posted By: StoneCutter Re: Tim Kaine DNC speach - 07/28/16
Originally Posted by wayne24263
You are right, and may as well add Mark Warner to the list. They call themselves moderates but do exactly as they are told by Odumbo and Reid. No love for them here in what was the coalfields.

Even though I don't live in VA, I'm right across the river and I do a lot of business down there. I'm always pulling for you guys. It made me sick when all of those F_ckers got elected. Kane, Warner, and even Webb. I can't stand any of those SOB's. They've ruined your state.
Posted By: hillbillybear Re: Tim Kaine DNC speach - 07/28/16
Originally Posted by gunner500

I can tell you a 40 cal 140 gr Barnes wont expand on a 56" Sony, or the paneling, sheetrock, and insulated wall behind it, but it will fully penetrate both. grin

OOPS! grin
Originally Posted by StoneCutter

Even though I don't live in VA, I'm right across the river and I do a lot of business down there. I'm always pulling for you guys. It made me sick when all of those F_ckers got elected. Kane, Warner, and even Webb. I can't stand any of those SOB's. They've ruined your state.

Let's not leave McScumly out. The worst may yet be to come with this sleazeball at the helm. Should HRC/TK win[God forbid] I think he will try to find a way to appoint himself as TK's replacement in the senate. smirk
Posted By: OutlawPatriot Re: Tim Kaine DNC speach - 07/28/16
Originally Posted by Redneck

grin
Posted By: StoneCutter Re: Tim Kaine DNC speach - 07/28/16
Originally Posted by Raeford

Let's not leave McScumly out. The worst may yet be to come with this sleazeball at the helm. Should HRC/TK win[God forbid] I think he will try to find a way to appoint himself as TK's replacement in the senate. smirk

Oh yea, I forgot McAuliffe. That SOB ain't even from VA is he? He just landed here when he was working for Obama I think. Can't stand him either. He's a scum bag if I've ever seen one. You can look at his face and tell that he's worse than a used car salesman (no offense to used car salesmen, but you know what I mean).
Posted By: atvalaska Re: Tim Kaine DNC speach - 07/28/16
Scared an weak is what I seen and heard...I think he was 50% thru his speech ,both they knew he was on stage !
Originally Posted by Raeford

Oh yea, I forgot McAuliffe. That SOB ain't even from VA is he? He just landed here when he was working for Obama I think. Can't stand him either. He's a scum bag if I've ever seen one. You can look at his face and tell that he's worse than a used car salesman (no offense to used car salesmen, but you know what I mean).

None of the mentioned SOB's are born/bred Virginians! Carpetbagging scum they are! Not one has[or will] ever get my vote. mad
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Tim Kaine DNC speach - 07/28/16
Originally Posted by gunner500

OOPS! grin

laugh laugh
Posted By: baldhunter Re: Tim Kaine DNC speach - 07/28/16
Mental health issues run strong in this party.They are just plain weird.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Tim Kaine DNC speach - 07/28/16
Originally Posted by baldhunter
Mental health issues run strong in this party.They are just plain weird.

And they think were to mentally incompetent to own guns. crazy
© 24hourcampfire