Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by VaHunter
We Virginians can tell you who Tim Kaine is, he is someone who never met a gun control bill or tax hike that he did not like.

He also took office with a surplus and put us in debt by the time he left.

GB1

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
You are right, and may as well add Mark Warner to the list. They call themselves moderates but do exactly as they are told by Odumbo and Reid. No love for them here in what was the coalfields.

NRA Patron Member
U.S. Navy Veteran 1969-1973
Sons of the American Revolution
Sons of Confederate Veterans
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by barm

He also took office with a surplus and put us in debt by the time he left.

I thought governors did that.

Never mind. I just looked up his bio and saw he was your governor until 2010.

Dave

Last edited by deflave; 07/27/16. Reason: Pulled a Trump.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by wayne24263
You are right, and may as well add Mark Warner to the list. They call themselves moderates but do exactly as they are told by Odumbo and Reid. No love for them here in what was the coalfields.

Even though I don't live in VA, I'm right across the river and I do a lot of business down there. I'm always pulling for you guys. It made me sick when all of those F_ckers got elected. Kane, Warner, and even Webb. I can't stand any of those SOB's. They've ruined your state.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by hillbillybear
I am glad I didn't watch it. I might have shot the TV.

I can tell you a 40 cal 140 gr Barnes wont expand on a 56" Sony, or the paneling, sheetrock, and insulated wall behind it, but it will fully penetrate both. grin

OOPS! grin

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by StoneCutter

Even though I don't live in VA, I'm right across the river and I do a lot of business down there. I'm always pulling for you guys. It made me sick when all of those F_ckers got elected. Kane, Warner, and even Webb. I can't stand any of those SOB's. They've ruined your state.

Let's not leave McScumly out. The worst may yet be to come with this sleazeball at the helm. Should HRC/TK win[God forbid] I think he will try to find a way to appoint himself as TK's replacement in the senate. smirk

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Redneck
A bigger question is: WHY are you watching? Blood pressure too low? Ate some rotten food that needs to come up? Self-flagellation feels really good? Need to be educated as to who the enemy is?

grin

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Raeford

Let's not leave McScumly out. The worst may yet be to come with this sleazeball at the helm. Should HRC/TK win[God forbid] I think he will try to find a way to appoint himself as TK's replacement in the senate. smirk

Oh yea, I forgot McAuliffe. That SOB ain't even from VA is he? He just landed here when he was working for Obama I think. Can't stand him either. He's a scum bag if I've ever seen one. You can look at his face and tell that he's worse than a used car salesman (no offense to used car salesmen, but you know what I mean).

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Scared an weak is what I seen and heard...I think he was 50% thru his speech ,both they knew he was on stage !

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Raeford

Oh yea, I forgot McAuliffe. That SOB ain't even from VA is he? He just landed here when he was working for Obama I think. Can't stand him either. He's a scum bag if I've ever seen one. You can look at his face and tell that he's worse than a used car salesman (no offense to used car salesmen, but you know what I mean).

None of the mentioned SOB's are born/bred Virginians! Carpetbagging scum they are! Not one has[or will] ever get my vote. mad

FJB & FJT
IC B3

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by gunner500
I am glad I didn't watch it. I might have shot the TV.

I can tell you a 40 cal 140 gr Barnes wont expand on a 56" Sony, or the paneling, sheetrock, and insulated wall behind it, but it will fully penetrate both. grin

OOPS! grin

laugh laugh

Trump Won!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Mental health issues run strong in this party.They are just plain weird.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by baldhunter
Mental health issues run strong in this party.They are just plain weird.

And they think were to mentally incompetent to own guns. crazy

Trump Won!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (219DW, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1minute, 10Glocks, 68 invisible), 2,377 guests, and 1,214 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,687
Posts18,513,529
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.