Home
...in the wake of the Kahn fiasco and Trump's numerous missteps.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/president/

And here's an article on the Fox news poll....

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...d/ar-BBvdyKo?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=SK2BDHP

GOP leaders in a panic over Trump's ineffectual efforts...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/%e2%80%98a-sense-of-panic-is-rising%e2%80%99-in-gop-over-trump-including-talk-of-what-to-do-if-he-quits/ar-BBvdZrz?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=SK2BDHP

“He just seems willfully destructive and willfully sort of sadistic about other Republicans,” said Rick Wilson, a Florida-based GOP consultant who has spoken out against Trump for more than a year. “Finally, people are like, ‘No more. We’re done. We’re not playing this game anymore.’”

Republican Presidential candidate Donald Trump holds a rally at Ocean Center Wednesday, Aug. 3, 2016 in Daytona Beach, Fla. (Red Huber/Orlando Sentinel/TNS)

DAYTONA BEACH, FL - AUGUST 03: Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump speaks during his campaign event at the Ocean Center Convention Center on August 3, 2016 in Daytona, Florida. Trump continued to campaign for his run for president of the United States. (Photo by Joe Raedle/Getty Images)

From the above article...

"All of the flare-ups point to a singular frustration: Trump’s refusal to take advice.

Combined, they have also helped restore Hillary Clinton to a solid lead in most polls, renewing fears among Republican leaders that Trump could drag down-ballot GOP candidates down with him.

The last two weeks have been terrible for the Republican nominee, conceded Barry Bennett, a former senior campaign adviser to Trump. “I can’t deny the obvious,” he said."
National polls, like the PRK and psychotic individuals in that state, remain irrelevant. The battleground states - those that matter - remain essentially within the margin of error. And, the American electorate remains stupid with an attention span rivaling that of a gnat for longevity.
"Cliton"? Someone must be channelling body parts.
You must have a huge woody. Keep up your good work, Comrade.
Yep Rob even the Fox News Poll has Clinton 10 points up on Trump, this is the first Poll that has included running mates and best reflects the opinion of Voters

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...mp-by-10-points-both-seen-as-flawed.html

this is an absolute disaster of CATACLYSMIC proportions now !!

Trump needs to stand aside and let someone have ago as Hilary is probably the weakest Democrat in decades and was so beatable.

4ager take ya dummy elsewhere the adults are talking now !!
And, Republican fundraiser and former candidate, Meg Whitmen, has said she'd raise campaign funds for Hilary Clinton and support her!

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/03/us/politics/meg-whitman-hillary-clinton.html?_r=05

Also, the Trump campaign seems to be in disarray. Donald Trump should learn to keep his mouth shut on a number of subjects; just smile and nod.
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

Same stupid shiite, Stool.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Stevil
Yep Rob even the Fox News Poll has Clinton 10 points up on Trump, this is the first Poll that has included running mates and best reflects the opinion of Voters

Trump needs to stand aside and let someone have ago as Hilary is probably the weakest Democrat in decades and was so beatable.

We squandered a chance to keep Hillary out of the White House. In fact, by running Trump we guaranteed the Left almost complete hegemony over the Supreme Court. All because we were duped by a reality TC con artist. Sickening. mad

Well said.
The game is just beginning, the only thing that matters is the score at the end.
Read the comment below.

Hillary makes my poll limp.

I don't care. I vote the way my conscious tells me to.

Besides, DVD George made me make a promise.

I'm scared.

I like Trump, (almost) always have, but the man is going down, down, down.

I believe that he really doesn't want the job and never did. Now as it is staring him in the face he is trying in every way to avoid it.
Who is " Cliton"?

If you're gonna troll, learn how to spell ...
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

I'm scared.

I believe that he really doesn't want the job and never did. Now as it is staring him in the face he is trying in every way to avoid it.

More than one political commentator has openly speculated that very thing---he doesn't really want the job and is hedging his bets by claiming the election is rigged. Therefore, when he loses, it won't really be his fault at all.

I'm scared.

Hate to admit it but I've been thinking the exact same thing for the last month(or two).

He had it in the frikken' bag...

His to lose... and I think he doesn't want to take the pay cut.

I'll vote for him.
I don't know what's the matter with him. Instead of talking about how to improve the economy, defeat ISIS, a sane policy toward Iran, and security here at home, he wastes four days denouncing a gold star mother and loses the support of what should be some of his natural supporters. Undecided voters, and even Republicans, are starting to wonder if he's sane.

Unfortunately if he goes down, we lose too. Dammit Donald. Stop it! Everyone gives you the same advice. Did it ever occur to you to take it?
Problem is that folks listen to the narrative the media is spinning. Notice they aren't going after Hillary.
Originally Posted by Calvin
Problem is that folks listen to the narrative the media is spinning. Notice they aren't going after Hillary.

And who gave the media the ammo to spin their narrative???
Stfu! Who do you think you're helping? Cast your vote for Hillary and phuc off.
Originally Posted by Mac84
Stfu! Who do you think you're helping? Cast your vote for Hillary and phuc off.

I see, so it's the electorate's fault Donald has been stomping all over his Johnson in public view? Unreal. I predicted long ago on this forum that nominating Trump would guarantee Hillary's election (and thus Leftist control of the Supreme Court for the next 20 years). That is precisely what is happening right now. DT is imploding because he is DT. The serial bankruptcies, the reality TV mien, the poor financial track record, the failed business ventures, the numerous affairs, the ego, the lack of self-control, the draft dodging, the insulting of women and veterans---it all told us something really bad about this candidate and you refused to see it. We will pay a helluva price for the ignorance and idiocy of the Trumpkins and hence, their election of Hillary. You gave us the weakest candidate possible Trumpkins. Thanks mad

Jordan
Why don't you whine a little more? Didn't get your way so you stomp your feet like a petulant child. I voted for Cruz for all the good that did me but I'm not on here every day crying like a butt hurt chick.
Originally Posted by RobJordan

I see, so it's the electorate's fault Donald has been stomping all over his Johnson in public view? Unreal. I predicted long ago on this forum that nominating Trump would guarantee Hillary's election (and thus Leftist control of the Supreme Court for the next 20 years). That is precisely what is happening right now. DT is imploding because he is DT. The serial bankruptcies, the reality TV mien, the poor financial track record, the failed business ventures, the numerous affairs, the ego, the lack of self-control, the draft dodging, the insulting of women and veterans---it all told us something really bad about this candidate and you refused to see it. We will pay a helluva price for the ignorance and idiocy of the Trumpkins and hence, their election of Hillary. You gave us the weakest candidate possible Trumpkins. Thanks mad

Jordan

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by bigwhoop

I'll bet hiLIARY ain't got a clit on.
The very people considered the weakest, most-despised part of the Rs are suddenly being paraded as the insightful ones now... as if Trump voters cared what they think.

And the MSM is more than happy to spew it to block and counter Hillary's pustulence. And losers and pretenders to the conservative side of things are happy to continue it. And Trumpkins are the problem?!?!?
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by bigwhoop

I'll bet hiLIARY ain't got a clit on.

I heard she has them on her chins...

regularly!!!!

Humafewbars!

Pick up yer fone, dumazz!
Originally Posted by montanabadger
The game is just beginning, the only thing that matters is the score at the end.

Yep, and I can think of several good people who would be doing much better right now. And I think there were several around here that warned of the potential and likelihood of this disaster unfolding like this. Did anyone mention that the general election works somewhat differently than the primary? wink
Make Art stop using them big words!!
She keeps talking about raising taxes and people cheer.I dont get it.Her supporters dont pay taxes.
Originally Posted by jdm953
She keeps talking about raising taxes and people cheer.I dont get it.Her supporters dont pay taxes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

They receive taxes .

Polls shmolls I say - don't matter to me seen too many that were totally wrong.
You should be very pleased Mr. Funk.

-------------

Precisely.

We have our fair share of MSM sheep here, as well.

I don't believe the polls. She has not done single thing to get that kind of jump.

It's contrived.
It is contrived and it was predicted before it even happened.

In real life, 2 anti-Trump GOP candidates have lost their challenges with Ryan maybe the next victim.

http://www.attn.com/stories/10445/m...tm_medium=post&utm_campaign=internal
She has not done single thing to get that kind of jump.
-----------

Sure she has. Collusion between the DNC and MSM. It's bought and paid for.
Astonishing what saps people are to fall for the media narrative. They lie, embellish on the lie and reflect the turnaround in a new poll that apparently happens over night.

And people fall for it! They are being manipulated and don't even seem to realize it.
BFS!
Originally Posted by BobinNH
Astonishing what saps people are to fall for the media narrative. They lie, embellish on the lie and reflect the turnaround in a new poll that apparently happens over night.

And people fall for it! They are being manipulated and don't even seem to realize it.

Just saw another poll on Wifeys msn homepage that had Trump at 56% and chitlery at 42%, hows that happen Bob?crazy
Isaac clearly u just dont get Politics, its normal for both Candidates to get a post convention bounce of around 4-5%, Trump just put his foot in mouth post convention like dumb puhck with little self control and Bam the polls reflect his performance not Hillarys doing a single thing.

People expect a statesman like performance from Trump now that he has the nomination and instead we get a lunatic who abuses a Dead War hero's family and a crying Baby !!

Spot on. It is just BS stories that are manufactured and embellished to distract form her corrupted campaign and that of the DNC. The media sure can't talk about the billions that just went to iran,, or the stabbing(s) in London......
Originally Posted by viking

Spot on. It is just BS stories that are manufactured and embellished to distract form her corrupted campaign and that of the DNC. The media sure can't talk about the billions that just went to iran,, or the stabbing(s) in London......

................................or the other 20 shot and killed in gun-free chitcago last week. crazy
The establishment media will be as taken by surprise by the outcome of this election as they were with Brexit.
If this election were your computer, how many would be typing "Format C" and starting over? Just a reboot isn't going to fix this mess.
Looks like the two Clinton Whores are at it again.
Isaac clearly u just dont get Politics, its normal for both Candidates to get a post convention bounce of around 4-5%, Trump just put his foot in mouth post convention like dumb puhck with little self control and Bam the polls reflect his performance not Hillarys doing a single thing.

People expect a statesman like performance from Trump now that he has the nomination and instead we get a lunatic who abuses a Dead War hero's family and a crying Baby !!

Sit down and shut up.

The lawyer was a Dem Party operative, up to his eyeballs in the immigration corruption. Got what he deserved for being used as a Clinton operative.....kinda like you.

You getting paid OT today?

Not looking good for T and getting worse.

I'll be voting for him but [bleep] I wish he would wise up and start campaigning on real issues instead of obsessing over every minor perceived personal insult.

He keeps passing out loaded ammo to the opposition instead of sending live rounds its way.

Wise up T run the ammo through the weapon before sending it downrange.

I will gladly choose Trump arguably disrespecting a Muslim lawyer with Muslim Brotherhood ties, over Hillary's absurd behavior with sensitive info, money laundering, pay for play State Department management, etc....

Not looking good for T and getting worse.

I'll be voting for him but [bleep] I wish he would wise up and start campaigning on real issues instead of obsessing over every minor perceived personal insult.
It's propaganda 101. I'm surprised you're so naive. The MSM is the willing vehicle. The method is to zero in on every little detail that's slightly unbecoming a candidate, magnify it absurdly out of proportion (to include talking points for all news outlets), then ignore all aspects of his campaign that would shed a positive light on him. Reverse the above for the Democrat candidate.
Originally Posted by isaac

-------------

Precisely.

The real problem is, Trumps not going after Hillary or Obama either, with lots of opportunities ignored. Trump, as usual, is going after republicans. Doing Hillary's work for her. And you idiots are giving him cover like always.
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by isaac

-------------

Precisely.

The real problem is, Trumps not going after Hillary or Obama either, with lots of opportunities ignored. Trump, as usual, is going after republicans. Doing Hillary's work for her. And you idiots are giving him cover like always.

Failing to win any of Bernie’s disaffected folks over- which he seems to be failing at with aplomb- and not going after other needed voters, Trump seems to be very secure in his own little universe. He cannot insult his way to victory.

Short of a whole-scale revolt by the people, this election is being handed over to the Democrats, and there is really no excuse - other than a wholesale case of ‘stupid’ on the part of ‘Republicans’ who have failed to see the charade.

2020 is where it’s at if there are enough intelligent conservatives left who can get this thing back on track. There is more than a single reason why Hillary won’t be more than a 1-term president. We just need to focus on keeping the Senate and the House in Conservative hands.

Acting like a 6th grader worked in the primaries. Someone needs to remind ’T’ that the primaries are over and the same act won’t work in the general.
Bobinh you'd do well to follow ur own advice

So ST Evil....

still wondering what Mosque you attend

and if you're actually employed or just a welfare rat living off the government and other people's money?

You going to Syria anytime soon to join ISIS or just hanging around waiting to turn into another raghead Jihadist right where you currently live?

Inquiring minds want to know...

"Your" is spelled "Y-O-U-R".

Not "ur".

Haha.

I best buy 10lbs more powder

For all his supposed business acumen he is exhibiting political idiocy unless this is somehow purposeful which I can't believe.

Where the heck are his expert handlers? Hilliary's pulling a trailer load full of crap with a bullseye painted on the side that any ordinary person with some common sense would strafe into ribbons.

The media? Of course, they've long gone to the dark side but so have about 48% of the masses who listen to them when they are listening.

And what about the big name R's--I hear crickets. I think they have decided to not back him and to submarine him if he doesn't accomplish it himself.

The Donald better quit extemporizing and begin focusing on his opponent and pick a few major issues (of which there are a basketful) and flesh them out or we will be a sorry lot. And we may be anyway.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Why, because I'm being proven correct? It will be a tragedy for the country if Hitlery wins, but look who made it possible? It's not the fault of the MSM or Hitlery that DT is our candidate (actually, the MSM gave DT millions in free press and, I think, deliberately held fire because they wanted him to be our candidate) or that DT cannot stay focused and cannot stay on message. That is entirely his doing. Yesterday he made a campaign appearance (Florida?) and all he could talk about was the Megyn Kelly and "blood coming out of everywhere" fiasco. WTF? Are you kidding me? Missed opportunity after missed opportunity to go after Hillary and Obama on numerous issues. Instead, he's more focused on getting revenge on Republicans and journalists on issues more than a year old. The guy has a serious, serious personality defect/disorder or something that is making it very difficult for him to act like a genuine, serious presidential candidate. He's letting us all down, but I always knew he would. I'm not surprised at what is happening. I predicted it.

Jordan
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Why, because I'm being proven correct? It will be a tragedy for the country if Hitlery wins, but look who made it possible? It's not the fault of the MSM or Hitlery that DT is our candidate or that DT cannot stay focused and cannot stay on message. That is entirely his doing. Yesterday he made a campaign appearance (Florida?) and all he could talk about was the Megyn Kelly and "blood coming out of everywhere" fiasco. WTF? Are you kidding me? Missed opportunity after missed opportunity to go after Hillary and Obama on numerous issues. Instead, he's more focused on getting revenge on Republicans and journalists on issues more than a year old. The guy has a serious, serious personality defect/disorder or something that is making it very difficult for him to act like a genuine, serious presidential candidate. He's letting us all down, but I always knew he would. I'm not surprised at what is happening. I predicted it.

Jordan

[Linked Image]

Still Sniveling I see, however you forgot to type some in ALL CAPS Black and Red rage, like you did last night...

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Seafire

So ST Evil....

still wondering what Mosque you attend

and if you're actually employed or just a welfare rat living off the government and other people's money?

You going to Syria anytime soon to join ISIS or just hanging around waiting to turn into another raghead Jihadist right where you currently live?

Inquiring minds want to know...

Seafire Im about to get my Prayer matt out for a 2nd time, you should join me and praise Mohammad for the glorious deeds of Obama. You'll need to face west. Take the time for a little self reflection .....LMFAO
[Linked Image]
Jordan Funk thread

I'm scared.

Jumped in as a lark and for publicity, and now he is facing the reality of what he did. He's running alright, in the wrong direction it appears.

There will be many Republican congressional candidates distancing themselves from him as things get crazier with his campaign.

This is Goldwater 2.0. eek

ABC
Trump coming back up now.
Doubled the debt, got 40 some million on food stamps, cut the work week to <30 hours, gutted the military, got Homos to marry, trannies in what ever bathroom, sold more guns, depleted ammo, shut down coal, brought in more decease riddin illegals, tapped more phones and computers, got allies pizzed off at us...been responsible for cop deaths and more riots. .the list goes on, but I am tired of typing.
What does your Husband think Viking ??
The only poll that matters will occur on 08Nov16 when Donald J. Trump is elected 45th President of the United States of America.
Originally Posted by SakoAV
The only poll that matters will occur on 08Nov16 when Donald J. Trump is elected 45th President of the United States of America.

By a landslide proportion. He wasn't one of my top 3 choices, but he will do. Even Dumbocrats are tired of the sheit.
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

For all his supposed business acumen he is exhibiting political idiocy unless this is somehow purposeful which I can't believe.

Where the heck are his expert handlers? Hilliary's pulling a trailer load full of crap with a bullseye painted on the side that any ordinary person with some common sense would strafe into ribbons.

The media? Of course, they've long gone to the dark side but so have about 48% of the masses who listen to them when they are listening.

And what about the big name R's--I hear crickets. I think they have decided to not back him and to submarine him if he doesn't accomplish it himself.

The Donald better quit extemporizing and begin focusing on his opponent and pick a few major issues (of which there are a basketful) and flesh them out or we will be a sorry lot. And we may be anyway.

Well said.

Saw his speech tonight.

Seems he was, "Taken to the woodshed and whooped upside the head". Let us see how long he continues on course.

Good on him.
According to a new poll posted on MSN. Trump only trails by 3%. For what it's worth.
Originally Posted by SamOlson

I'm scared.

Hate to admit it but I've been thinking the exact same thing for the last month(or two).

He had it in the frikken' bag...

Sorry to say...but...me too
© 24hourcampfire