Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by 12344mag
You should be very pleased Mr. Funk.

Why, because I'm being proven correct? It will be a tragedy for the country if Hitlery wins, but look who made it possible? It's not the fault of the MSM or Hitlery that DT is our candidate (actually, the MSM gave DT millions in free press and, I think, deliberately held fire because they wanted him to be our candidate) or that DT cannot stay focused and cannot stay on message. That is entirely his doing. Yesterday he made a campaign appearance (Florida?) and all he could talk about was the Megyn Kelly and "blood coming out of everywhere" fiasco. WTF? Are you kidding me? Missed opportunity after missed opportunity to go after Hillary and Obama on numerous issues. Instead, he's more focused on getting revenge on Republicans and journalists on issues more than a year old. The guy has a serious, serious personality defect/disorder or something that is making it very difficult for him to act like a genuine, serious presidential candidate. He's letting us all down, but I always knew he would. I'm not surprised at what is happening. I predicted it.

Jordan

Last edited by RobJordan; 08/04/16.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Originally Posted by 12344mag
You should be very pleased Mr. Funk.

Why, because I'm being proven correct? It will be a tragedy for the country if Hitlery wins, but look who made it possible? It's not the fault of the MSM or Hitlery that DT is our candidate or that DT cannot stay focused and cannot stay on message. That is entirely his doing. Yesterday he made a campaign appearance (Florida?) and all he could talk about was the Megyn Kelly and "blood coming out of everywhere" fiasco. WTF? Are you kidding me? Missed opportunity after missed opportunity to go after Hillary and Obama on numerous issues. Instead, he's more focused on getting revenge on Republicans and journalists on issues more than a year old. The guy has a serious, serious personality defect/disorder or something that is making it very difficult for him to act like a genuine, serious presidential candidate. He's letting us all down, but I always knew he would. I'm not surprised at what is happening. I predicted it.

Jordan

[Linked Image]

Still Sniveling I see, however you forgot to type some in ALL CAPS Black and Red rage, like you did last night...

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
[Linked Image]

The issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution.

David Horowitz, Saul Alinsky and every woman I've ever argued with.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by Stevil
Bobinh you'd do well to follow ur own advice

So ST Evil....

still wondering what Mosque you attend

and if you're actually employed or just a welfare rat living off the government and other people's money?

You going to Syria anytime soon to join ISIS or just hanging around waiting to turn into another raghead Jihadist right where you currently live?

Inquiring minds want to know...

Seafire Im about to get my Prayer matt out for a 2nd time, you should join me and praise Mohammad for the glorious deeds of Obama. You'll need to face west. Take the time for a little self reflection .....LMFAO

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

IC B2

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Jordan Funk thread

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

I'm scared.

I like Trump, (almost) always have, but the man is going down, down, down.

I believe that he really doesn't want the job and never did. Now as it is staring him in the face he is trying in every way to avoid it.

Jumped in as a lark and for publicity, and now he is facing the reality of what he did. He's running alright, in the wrong direction it appears.

There will be many Republican congressional candidates distancing themselves from him as things get crazier with his campaign.

This is Goldwater 2.0. eek

ABC

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump coming back up now.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Doubled the debt, got 40 some million on food stamps, cut the work week to <30 hours, gutted the military, got Homos to marry, trannies in what ever bathroom, sold more guns, depleted ammo, shut down coal, brought in more decease riddin illegals, tapped more phones and computers, got allies pizzed off at us...been responsible for cop deaths and more riots. .the list goes on, but I am tired of typing.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What does your Husband think Viking ??

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
The only poll that matters will occur on 08Nov16 when Donald J. Trump is elected 45th President of the United States of America.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by SakoAV
The only poll that matters will occur on 08Nov16 when Donald J. Trump is elected 45th President of the United States of America.

By a landslide proportion. He wasn't one of my top 3 choices, but he will do. Even Dumbocrats are tired of the sheit.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

For all his supposed business acumen he is exhibiting political idiocy unless this is somehow purposeful which I can't believe.

Where the heck are his expert handlers? Hilliary's pulling a trailer load full of crap with a bullseye painted on the side that any ordinary person with some common sense would strafe into ribbons.

The media? Of course, they've long gone to the dark side but so have about 48% of the masses who listen to them when they are listening.

And what about the big name R's--I hear crickets. I think they have decided to not back him and to submarine him if he doesn't accomplish it himself.

The Donald better quit extemporizing and begin focusing on his opponent and pick a few major issues (of which there are a basketful) and flesh them out or we will be a sorry lot. And we may be anyway.

Well said.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Saw his speech tonight.

Seems he was, "Taken to the woodshed and whooped upside the head". Let us see how long he continues on course.

Good on him.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
According to a new poll posted on MSN. Trump only trails by 3%. For what it's worth.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

I'm scared.

I like Trump, (almost) always have, but the man is going down, down, down.

I believe that he really doesn't want the job and never did. Now as it is staring him in the face he is trying in every way to avoid it.

Hate to admit it but I've been thinking the exact same thing for the last month(or two).

He had it in the frikken' bag...

Sorry to say...but...me too

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (10gaugeman, 1234, 12344mag, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 64 invisible), 2,481 guests, and 1,188 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,417
Posts18,507,258
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.