Home
TRH wants the New Testament Lord to destroy the state of Israel.
Soros is spending some of his money to do the Lord's work.

8/17/16 Over the weekend hackers leaked reams of confidential reports from the Open Society Foundations, hedge-fund billionaire George Soros’s ostensible charitable network, to the DC Leaks website. 

DC Leaks is believed to be backed by Russian intelligence agencies. Soros, who is of Hungarian Jewish origin, is a major supporter of the Democratic Party and a dogged opponent of the state of Israel, or—at the very least—of the policies and values embodied by its elected governments.

The leaks shed new light on the intensity of Soros’s animus against the Jewish state. One of the Open Society Foundations’ aims was to “challeng[e] Israel’s racist and anti-democratic policies” and subvert its image as a democracy in the international arena.

One way Soros’s outfit did that was to funnel funds to highly adversarial Israel-based organizations. Since 2001 the largest total, almost $2.7 million, has gone to the Israeli Arab NGO Adalah. As NGO Monitor details, Adalah vilifies Israel as a “colonial enterprise” and “apartheid state,” charges it with “war crimes,” and calls for its international isolation.

Another $1 million has gone to another Israeli Arab NGO, the I’lam Media Center.
Posted By: efw Re: Soros and TRH are Old Buddies - 08/20/16
Could you quote TRH as having said that? I've never seen him say that anywhere nor anything like it.

Of course when I consider the source I have my doubts as to whether that quote will be forthcoming...
and Eric Holder....
Originally Posted by efw
Could you quote TRH as having said that? I've never seen him say that anywhere nor anything like it.

Of course when I consider the source I have my doubts as to whether that quote will be forthcoming...

Originally Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye #9053788 - 07/26/14 06:26 PM
I believe I've been clear on my position vis-a-vis Israel. It's a terrorist/apartheid state, an abomination to the Lord, and has been a curse to the world since its inception (which should have been no surprise to anyone who's read the New Testament). It should never have been permitted to be founded, and now that it's founded, it should disappear as a political entity, but it won't. It will continue to be a curse to the world till the Lord comes to set all things aright.
Wow ok I stand corrected.
TRH........ often wrong, but never in doubt.
Soros IS the debil.
Originally Posted by efw
So you think the Lord is happy with their rejection of the Son of God, and having presumed to reoccupy Palestine not having repented of their rejection of Christ? Has the State of Israel been a blessing to the world, the Middle East? Has the US been blessed since 1948? What part of my statement (read for what it actually says, not through the pre-framing of Bowsinger's perspective) do you have difficulty with as a Christian?
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

8/17/16 Over the weekend hackers leaked reams of confidential reports from the Open Society Foundations, hedge-fund billionaire George Soros’s ostensible charitable network, to the DC Leaks website. 

DC Leaks is believed to be backed by Russian intelligence agencies. Soros, who is of Hungarian Jewish origin, is a major supporter of the Democratic Party and a dogged opponent of the state of Israel, or—at the very least—of the policies and values embodied by its elected governments.

The leaks shed new light on the intensity of Soros’s animus against the Jewish state. One of the Open Society Foundations’ aims was to “challeng[e] Israel’s racist and anti-democratic policies” and subvert its image as a democracy in the international arena.

One way Soros’s outfit did that was to funnel funds to highly adversarial Israel-based organizations. Since 2001 the largest total, almost $2.7 million, has gone to the Israeli Arab NGO Adalah. As NGO Monitor details, Adalah vilifies Israel as a “colonial enterprise” and “apartheid state,” charges it with “war crimes,” and calls for its international isolation.

Another $1 million has gone to another Israeli Arab NGO, the I’lam Media Center.
Why would I read anything a closeted Hillary supporter types? How is the Televangelist Ted campaign working out for you?
Sorry Ace, but they ain't my words.
Soros told journalist Steve Kroft in a televised interview that roaming the streets of Budapest with his faux godfather to confiscate the property of his fellow Jews for the Nazis was the most exhilarating time of his life has long had a problem with both his Jewish roots and the creation of a Jewish state.
Soros added that he felt no guilt about what he had done during the war years—not even survivor’s guilt, common among those who live through a catastrophe, troubled him.
I've noticed TRH has gone from being a nun chuck swingin', negro in a pickup dodging, mason fearing, vacumn sealed shower gun wacko, kook of the year to being nearly a masiah. Anyone else?
Just doing the Lords work.

[Linked Image]
If I'm wrong, show me where. If Christ didn't identify what is today called Judaism as a body of false and ungodly doctrines, show me. If he did, then you must admit that no state founded and sustained to the present day on the basis of said religion could accomplish anything but evil.
Originally Posted by poboy
Soros IS the debil.

The only good thing about Soros is he will soon be dead of old age.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by poboy
Soros IS the debil.

The only good thing about Soros is he will soon be dead of old age.
Yup,and Hell will have one more occupant.
Tell us about the fluoride again. That one makes my day every time. Or the chem trails. Either will do. Thanks in advance
Originally Posted by curdog4570

Spot on!
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
If I'm wrong, show me where. If Christ didn't identify what is today called Judaism as a body of false and ungodly doctrines, show me. If he did, then you must admit that no state founded and sustained to the present day on the basis of said religion could accomplish anything but evil.

Dudette you are one confused and fugged up dope. You off your meds?
Originally Posted by efw
So you think the Lord is happy with their rejection of the Son of God, and having presumed to reoccupy Palestine not having repented of their rejection of Christ? Has the State of Israel been a blessing to the world, the Middle East? Has the US been blessed since 1948? What part of my statement (read for what it actually says, not through the pre-framing of Bowsinger's perspective) do you have difficulty with as a Christian?

The same can all be said of all the nations of men.

You and I agree there has been no Judaism since 70 AD. There is no (biblically) meaningful Israel. With all the dispersions there is barely a provable bloodline to Abraham, and the vast majority of Israeli citizens are agnostic.

God has no more displeasure with the nation state of Israel than He does with any of the rest of us. Nor does He hold them in any higher disdain that any other; the free offer of salvation is open to any and all. The advantages that Paul points out concerning those of Jewish lineage and their knowledge of the Scriptures and reverence for God still stands for those who find themselves in that state.

Sin is sin and murder is murder; all who sin are complicit in the murder of our Lord. You and me no more nor less than Levi Kohn.
Originally Posted by dawggone

Dudette you are one confused and fugged up dope. You off your meds?
I take from your response that you cannot refute my above statement.
No my point is you are a delusional dumbass. Now put me on ignore lke the puz zy you have proved yourself to be. Still got your vac sealed shower gun?
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by efw

You and I agree there has been no Judaism since 70 AD. There is no (biblically) meaningful Israel. With all the dispersions there is barely a provable bloodline to Abraham, and the vast majority of Israeli citizens are agnostic.

God has no more displeasure with the nation state of Israel than He does with any of the rest of us. Nor does He hold them in any higher disdain that any other; the free offer of salvation is open to any and all. The advantages that Paul points out concerning those of Jewish lineage and their knowledge of the Scriptures and reverence for God still stands for those who find themselves in that state.

Sin is sin and murder is murder; all who sin are complicit in the murder of our Lord. You and me no more nor less than Levi Kohn.
Yours is a very new doctrine. St. Augustine only represented common, Biblically based, Christian thought when he said that "The true image of the Hebrew is Judas Iscariot, who sells the Lord for silver. The Jew can never understand the Scriptures and forever will bear the guilt for the death of Jesus." This statement parallels 1 Thessalonians 2:14-15, and many other verses in the New Testament.

Of course a Jew who accepts Christ ceases being a Jew and, by having his guilt washed clean, is fully redeemed.

It was only with the advent of the grave error of Dispensationalism, at the close of the 19th Century, that the sentiment expressed in the Augustine quote above (paralleled by every major Christian figure of the ancient world) subsided from common Christian opinion. That should tell you something.
You're crazy.
On the point you and I (as well as Augustine) shall disagree.

I would also suggest that your characterization of Christianity as historically anti Semitic is until the error of dispensationalsiism is overly simplistic.

Augustine & Luther both had their cultural baggage just like you and I do.

Now if you want to engage me on my non-religious political opinion of the nation state of Israel that's quite a different thing, but that isn't informed by their treatment of our Lord either.

Posted By: EdM Re: Soros and TRH are Old Buddies - 08/20/16

Feel better?

I still laugh when teaching advanced EKG classes to the new docs and ICU nurses.

Ignorance can be cured with education. Stupid is forever.
Originally Posted by EdM

Feel better?

I did have some misgivings about starting this thread. Until I read TRH's response.
I detest bigotry of all forms. I understand forgiving those who preach it. That is not easy for me to do when the dogmatism is repeated over and over.
The weekend reports about Soros need to be aired. (pun intended).

The Jewish Press reported on the circular nature of the funding. Soros funds groups directly, and other groups that fund other groups. He created an anti-Israel ecosystem:
Jewish Hungarian-American business magnate George Soros, whose company files were hacked by the same outfit that in June hacked the DNC computers, was a major contributor to anti-Israel and anti-Zionist causes, as appears from an archive of leaked documents of the DC Leaks website…
I'd still like to hear more about the fluoride. Or Masons.
Originally Posted by mog75
I'd still like to hear more about the fluoride. Or Masons.

Or comparing CIA water boarding to Japanese torture of American POWs.
Originally Posted by EdM

Feel better?

I did have some misgivings about starting this thread. Until I read TRH's response.
I detest bigotry of all forms. I understand forgiving those who preach it. That is not easy for me to do when the dogmatism is repeated over and over.
The weekend reports about Soros need to be aired. (pun intended).

The Jewish Press reported on the circular nature of the funding. Soros funds groups directly, and other groups that fund other groups. He created an anti-Israel ecosystem:
Jewish Hungarian-American business magnate George Soros, whose company files were hacked by the same outfit that in June hacked the DNC computers, was a major contributor to anti-Israel and anti-Zionist causes, as appears from an archive of leaked documents of the DC Leaks website…
TRUMP!
Originally Posted by efw
On the point you and I (as well as Augustine) shall disagree.

I would also suggest that your characterization of Christianity as historically anti Semitic is until the error of dispensationalsiism is overly simplistic.
You falsely characterize the teachings of Christ about the Jews as antisemitism, implying hatred towards people of a particular belief system or ethnicity. It constitutes a hatred of perfidy and error only.
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by efw

Yours is a very new doctrine. St. Augustine only represented common, Biblically based, Christian thought when he said that "The true image of the Hebrew is Judas Iscariot, who sells the Lord for silver. The Jew can never understand the Scriptures and forever will bear the guilt for the death of Jesus." This statement parallels 1 Thessalonians 2:14-15, and many other verses in the New Testament.

Of course a Jew who accepts Christ ceases being a Jew and, by having his guilt washed clean, is fully redeemed.

It was only with the advent of the grave error of Dispensationalism, at the close of the 19th Century, that the sentiment expressed in the Augustine quote above (paralleled by every major Christian figure of the ancient world) subsided from common Christian opinion. That should tell you something.

Oh boy!

You are even off the reservation of what is called amillennialism by some but that view does spawn anti-Judaism and I've seen it time and again. BTW, the early Church fathers until at least late 200's AD were premillennialist and believed in a literal thousand year Millennium and a role for ethnic Israel in it.

Augustine spiritualized these scriptures because he was influenced by Origen of the Alexanderian school in Egypt and was influenced by Greek Philosophy as he tried to combat other heresies. "Spiritualizing" scriptures always opens the door to liberalism or wrong doctrine--it's like opening the door to an empty room where everybody then puts in their style of furniture.

This became RC doctrine and then went through the Reformation unreformed and here you are calling Israel a terrorist organization. Not so nasty my friend. Might not the Balfor Declaration in '17 and Israeli independence in '48 be hinting at God working through time and geopolitics to regather some of His chicks?

Curious, do you belong to RC Sprouls church?

No surprise about Soros wanting to eliminate Israel. Soros hates God, that's why he does everything to eliminate worship of God and why he promotes Atheism and worship of the false god, Allah.
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd
Oh boy!

You are even off the reservation of what is called amillennialism by some but that view does spawn anti-Judaism and I've seen it time and again. BTW, the early Church fathers until at least late 200's AD were premillennialist and believed in a literal thousand year Millennium and a role for ethnic Israel in it.

Augustine spiritualized these scriptures because he was influenced by Origen of the Alexanderian school in Egypt and was influenced by Greek Philosophy as he tried to combat other heresies. "Spiritualizing" scriptures always opens the door to liberalism or wrong doctrine--it's like opening the door to an empty room where everybody then puts in their style of furniture.

This became RC doctrine and then went through the Reformation unreformed and here you are calling Israel a terrorist organization. Not so nasty my friend. Might not the Balfor Declaration in '17 and Israeli independence in '48 be hinting at God working through time and geopolitics to regather some of His chicks?

You have to do a lot of fancy "reasoning" to get around the fact that the Christ of the New Testament identified the Judaism of his day (the Judaism of the "Traditions of the Elders" - later to be codified as the Talmud - which Christ identified as the "traditions of men," "making the word of God of none effect" - Mark 7:5-13) as a body of false and ungodly doctrines that lead its adherents to destruction. If, after the application of said "reasoning," you find yourself departing from this simple statement, then you are, by so doing, departing from the plain teachings of Christ.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
No surprise about Soros wanting to eliminate Israel. Soros hates God, that's why he does everything to eliminate worship of God and why he promotes Atheism and worship of the false god, Allah.

Soros and TRH both believe that Israel is built on genocidal ethnic destruction of its enemies. That they have no right to their homeland.
Oh boy!

You have to do a lot of fancy "reasoning" to get around the fact that the Christ of the New Testament identified the Judaism of his day (the Judaism of the "Traditions of the Elders" - later to be codified as the Talmud - which Christ identified as the "traditions of men," "making the word of God of none effect" - Mark 7:6-13) as a body of false and ungodly doctrines that lead its adherents to destruction. If, after the application of said "reasoning," you find yourself departing from this simple statement, then you are, by so doing, departing from the plain teachings of Christ.

Of course Orthodox Judaism is wrong. They denied Christ and now still "miss" that He came; no argument there but many traditions of men, even of the Reformers, are wrong. That's no argument at all that God is completely through with the "vine" that gentile believers were grafted into.

Of course Orthodox Judaism is wrong. They denied Christ and now still "miss" that He came; no argument there but many traditions of men, even of the Reformers, are wrong. That's no argument at all that God is completely through with the "vine" that gentile believers were grafted into.
Certainly, but the vine consists of believers, starting from Abraham and going to the present day. It is not a vine built on an ethnicity. Never was. That was Jewish error, introduced among the many traditions of men fabricated by the Jews. Making it about an ethnicity was one of the errors of the Jews that was condemned in the New Testament, an error retained by them to this day. "And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham." - Matt 3:9.

THAT is "way of looking at scripture", en total, a dogma based on a generalized hermeneutic that you have been taught or immersed in and believe.

First off, this subject is a universe beyond thrashing out in a forum but I could refute every point you make with other in-context evidence based on a hermeneutic that is "more literal". But I have neither the time or inclination to do that.

Second, I may be wrong! 🤔😄. I try not to be dogmatic because this is not cornerstone doctrinal stuff and God obviously values faith in things unseen and not completely understood due to the limitations of the human mind and there are many believers on both sides of this fence. Being wrong is some things is not so bad; being dogmatic about it is worse.

And I usually find "your side" the most arrogantly vociferous in defense or rebuttal or condescension.

And I usually find "your side" the most arrogantly vociferous in defense or rebuttal or condescension.

You saw his responses over and over regarding the electrical pathway of the heart. Something that is pretty straight-forward, and requires about zero faith or interpretation. Something that produces scientifically repeatable results in the EP lab time and time again.

And you're going to argue with him about something that requires faith and interpretation of secondhand source material???!!!!??!?!?!?!?

Seems to me Christ was a Jew.I have never read where he condemned Judaism.He condemned what they did in the Temple.

THAT is "way of looking at scripture", en total, a dogma based on a generalized hermeneutic that you have been taught or immersed in and believe.

First off, this subject is a universe beyond thrashing out in a forum but I could refute every point you make with other in-context evidence based on a hermeneutic that is "more literal". But I have neither the time or inclination to do that.

Second, I may be wrong! 🤔😄. I try not to be dogmatic because this is not cornerstone doctrinal stuff and God obviously values faith in things unseen and not completely understood due to the limitations of the human mind and there are many believers on both sides of this fence. Being wrong is some things is not so bad; being dogmatic about it is worse.

I love reading your responses.
One among many is particularly relevant...."Being wrong in some things is not so bad; being dogmatic about it is worse."
It sums up his sophist mentality right there. Cherry picking from the New Testament to rationalize hatred of an entire country. Doesn't sound like Christ's message at all.

You could have just said you concede your error.
George did not concede any errors. He is trying to politely correct yours...
http://www.unz.com/article/jewish-fear-and-loathing-of-donald-trump/
Originally Posted by Huntz

Seems to me Christ was a Jew.I have never read where he condemned Judaism. He condemned what they did in the Temple.
Christ was not a practitioner of the Judaism of his time on earth. God forbid. He condemned the Judaism of his time, calling it the doctrines of men that had displaced received divine revelation. He condemned what Judaism had become by his time on earth, and long previous. Which is what it is today, apart from having piled new outrages atop those already contained in their long list of false doctrines. He called its teachers and adherents sons of their father the devil, as proved by their rejection of God's son, which he said showed them to be attached to the spirit of Antichrist rather than his Father in heaven.
Originally Posted by Huntz

Seems to me Christ was a Jew.I have never read where he condemned Judaism.He condemned what they did in the Temple.

The Messiah told Jews the proper spiritual path to take.

Some did, some didn't.

Those who didn't missed the boat.

They're not included in the deal until they do.
John 8:42-47 spells out why some Jews didn't follow the Messiah.

It's not complicated.

Trump has a daughter and two grandkids that are Jewish and living in Israel. Trump has endorsed Netanyahu and called Obama the ‘worst enemy’ of Israel

He brags about all his Jewish awards including grand marshal at New York’s annual Salute to Israel Parade.
In February, Trump was honored with an award at the annual Algemeiner event, a right-wing Jewish news organization.
“I have a Jewish daughter. This wasn’t in the plan, but I’m very glad it happened,” Trump said at the event, held in Manhattan. On Israel, he said, “We love Israel. We will fight for Israel 100 percent, 1,000 percent. It will be there forever.”

Trump has a daughter and two grandkids that are Jewish and living in Israel. Trump has endorsed Netanyahu and called Obama the ‘worst enemy’ of Israel

He brags about all his Jewish awards including grand marshal at New York’s annual Salute to Israel Parade.
In February, Trump was honored with an award at the annual Algemeiner event, a right-wing Jewish news organization.
“I have a Jewish daughter. This wasn’t in the plan, but I’m very glad it happened,” Trump said at the event, held in Manhattan. On Israel, he said, “We love Israel. We will fight for Israel 100 percent, 1,000 percent. It will be there forever.”

So what's your point?
Excellent article all around.

This was particularly spot on: "The neocon assault on Trump is typically carried on with assertions of US patriotism, their Jewish identity submerged under thick layers of professed allegiance to American interests."
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Just doing the Lords work.

[Linked Image]

Now you've gone and made TRH take a "private moment" to ease his stiffness..

I would if I had but I didn't so I haven't.

Not in an insulting way but in a reminding way, it would be good to follow the example of the Bereans and go where they went to search for the truth, not just a tradition of men.

For some balance in your view, I would recommend Future Israel, Why Christian Anti-Judaism must be Challenged.
Why Christian Anti-Judaism must be Challenged.
I don't challenge Jesus.
Christ was not a practitioner of the Judaism of his time on earth.

You mean He favored Juneteenth over Passover?
Christ was not a practitioner of the Judaism of his time on earth.

You mean He favored Juneteenth over Passover?
He practiced authentic Judaism, then fulfilled it as the Messiah, bringing an end to the authority of the Jewish Hierarchy. "And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent." - Matthew 27:51
Posted By: efw Re: Soros and TRH are Old Buddies - 08/21/16
I don't challenge Jesus.

Where is it written?
Originally Posted by efw
I don't challenge Jesus.

Where is it written?
I take it you've never read the Gospels???
Originally Posted by efw
I don't challenge Jesus.

Where is it written?
I take it you've never read the Gospels???

Where does it say that those who follow Jesus ought to view Jews differently than other non-Christians? If you're so familiar with Christ's teachings it certainly shouldn't be hard to give the reference from memory?!

Jesus was the one and only perfect Jew; how could He hate Judaism?

Christ's salvation was offered first for the Jew and then the Greek according to Paul.

As I said in another post, the OT stands as a witness to all who would attempt to practice whatever modern "Temple-less" Judaism (a misnomer I grant) is possible.

Sounds nothing like accursedness to me...
Originally Posted by efw

You're being disingenuous.

He hated what was being taught and practiced as though it were Judaism, and in the name of Judaism. It is precisely what is today referred to as Judaism by Jews themselves, i.e., the 'Traditions of the Elders," codified in the form of the Talmud.

There is no longer any authentic Judaism possible, since any who identify as a Jew, yet deny Christ, is with anti-Christ, so says Jesus. And any Jew who acknowledges Christ has become a Christian, and is no longer a Jew in the sense of adhering to the Judaic religion, which prefigured Christ, but was brought to an end with Christ.
Originally Posted by efw

As I said in another post, the OT stands as a witness to all who would attempt to practice whatever modern "Temple-less" Judaism (a misnomer I grant) is possible.

You're referring, I presume, to the so called Old Testament Jews who claim to practice non-Talmudic Judaism today. This is also an offense to God, since it is in the spirit of anti-Christ. Christ said that any who deny that he is the Messiah (Christ) exhibits the spirit of anti-Christ. This refers most particularly to those identifying themselves as Jews, since (besides Christians) only Jews believe in such a thing as a Christ, and thus only a Jew can formulate the notion of denying that Jesus is he.
Originally Posted by efw

He hated what was being taught and practiced as though it were Judaism, and in the name of Judaism. It is precisely what is today referred to as Judaism by Jews themselves, i.e., the 'Traditions of the Elders," codified in the form of the Talmud.

Disingenuous? Huh? I was taking you at your word; you said anti-Judaism.

Jesus hated/hates all false religion (including those who use His name to rationalize hatred of those who bear His image) equally. Modern non-Judaism and the religion of the Pharisees (it's is NOT disingenuous to draw such a distinction) are among those as are certain pharisaical sects of Christianity, it's cults, materialism, whatever.

Biblical Christianity will lead one toward a keeping of the great commandment. The fact that so many great men of historic Christianity hated a whole race of people simply for their race is to our shame not credit.
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by efw

Disingenuous? Huh? I was taking you at your word; you said anti-Judaism.
Yes, disingenuous. I am referring to what he found identifying itself as Judaism, and what is today identified as Judaism, i.e., Christ-denying Judaism. The name is now associated with that, which Christ clearly identified as possessing the spirit of anti-Christ.

Originally Posted by efw
The fact that so many great men of historic Christianity hated a whole race of people simply for their race is to our shame not credit.

I don't think many people give 2 thoughts about race from the DNA perspective.

It's the behavior associated with various races that gets things stirred up.

Saying that people "hate because of race" is a politically correct cheap shot.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Whatever.

The Lord said love your enemies; He practiced it when He prayed for those who knew not what they were doing as they nailed Him to a cross.

Anyone who uses Christianity & Christ as an excuse to hate anyone is just like those hypocritical Pharisees who TRH & I agree were anathema.
Originally Posted by efw

You're referring, I presume, to the so called Old Testament Jews who claim to practice non-Talmudic Judaism today. This is also an offense to God, since it is in the spirit of anti-Christ. Christ said that any who deny that he is the Messiah (Christ) exhibits the spirit of anti-Christ. This refers most particularly to those identifying themselves as Jews, since (besides Christians) only Jews believe in such a thing as a Christ, and thus only a Jew can formulate the notion of denying that Jesus is he.

My word shall not return to me void; do you deny that the Spirit of God uses His word to bring people to Himself?

It's a yes or no question.
Originally Posted by efw

Whatever.

The Lord said love your enemies; He practiced it when He prayed for those who knew not what they were doing as they nailed Him to a cross.

Anyone who uses Christianity & Christ as an excuse to hate anyone is just like those hypocritical Pharisees who TRH & I agree were anathema.

As mentioned previously, I'm not emotionally energetic enough to work up a bunch of hate. I don't think many people are.

In fact, the word "hate" and its association is used to silence a lot of dialogue that needs to be had.

I don't avoid the ghetto because I "hate".

I don't think that America should stop fighting Israel's wars because I "hate".

The whole "hate" concept is bullshit.

People hold opinions on certain matters because it's in their own interest to do so. It's not because they "hate".

As far as white people are concerned,..more often than not it's because they're hate"ed".
Originally Posted by efw

Whatever.

Are you suggesting that I hate Jews?? I think it's hate for a supposed Christian to mislead a Jew into believing that where he is is OK with God, which is what you and your ilk seem to be doing.
Originally Posted by efw

My word shall not return to me void; do you deny that the Spirit of God uses His word to bring people to Himself?

It's a yes or no question.
Only by one name under heaven.
As mentioned previously, I'm not emotionally energetic enough to work up a bunch of hate. I don't think many people are.

In fact, the word "hate" and its association is used to silence a lot of dialogue that needs to be had.

I don't avoid the ghetto because I "hate".

I don't think that America should stop fighting Israel's wars because I "hate".

The whole "hate" concept is bullshit.

People hold opinions on certain matters because it's in their own interest to do so. It's not because they "hate".

As far as white people are concerned,..more often than not it's because they're hate"ed".
Bingo!
I don't presume to do Gods thinking for him nor do I believe he wants me to turn my back on my neighbor. If God has a problem with Jews I'm sure he'll take it up with them personally.

Just as he will with all of us.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I don't presume to do Gods thinking for him nor do I believe he wants me to turn my back on my neighbor. If God has a problem with Jews I'm sure he'll take it up with them personally.

Same here. I'm not going out of my way to oppress anybody.

I have neither the ability nor the inclination to do so.

On the other hand,....I know when to "shake the dust" of some place off my feet.
I think it's hate for a supposed Christian to mislead a Jew into believing that where he is is OK with God, which is what you and your ilk seem to be doing.

You haven't read anything I've typed.

Nice work validating what others have said about you here and what, heretofore, I had considered to be garbage.

Your comments have implied you hate Jews; I would take you at your word if you say you don't.
Originally Posted by efw
I think it's hate for a supposed Christian to mislead a Jew into believing that where he is is OK with God, which is what you and your ilk seem to be doing.

You haven't read anything I've typed.

Nice work validating what others have said about you here and what, heretofore, I had considered to be garbage.

Your comments have implied you hate Jews; I would take you at your word if you say you don't.

Maybe you should define what you mean when you talk about "hate".

Does it mean that one prefers not to spend time in the company of someone,...or does it mean that you want to cut their fuggin' head off.

"Hate" is four letters.

It has no meaning beyond what someone attaches to it.
Personally,...I tend to draw back and assess when someone drags out the word "hate".

Leftists use the word as a weapon to shut down discussion. It's one of their tools.

I "hate" to see someone on the political right take it up and use it in the same manner.

It tells me that they've been played.
I've been thinking about it,..and I've come to the conclusion that "fuggum" is a much more appropriate word than "hate" regarding most political and social matters.

I don't hate 'em,...it's just "fuggum",...yanno?
Commie: What's your view on the Black Lives Matter movement?

Me: "Fuggum"

Commie: Feminists?

Me: "Fuggum".

Commie: You're a hater!!!

Me: No,...I'm a "fuggum" er.
Bristoe answered the question just fine.
Originally Posted by efw

Is it hate to fully endorse Christ's words on the matter?
Either that or the left tries to say you "fear" something, like if you disagree with something, you're a coward- like homophobia or Islamophobia. Friggin bullcrap.
If the Jews start blowing us up and killing us in self declared holy war I'll hate them and seek their destruction, until then I'll focus my hate on those that do. Other than that, fuggum....
Originally Posted by efw

Does Christ want you to hate them for not?
If the Jews start blowing us up and killing us in self declared holy war I'll hate them and seek their destruction, until then I'll focus my hate on those that do. Other than that, fuggum....

Originally Posted by efw

Does Christ want you to hate them for not?
efw said that my words imply hatred of Jews. My words on the matter have been nothing more than an endorsement of Christ's teaching on the matter we're discussing. I don't classify that as hate for Jews.

Are you suggesting that modern steel skyscrapers don't collapse perfectly into their own footprints at free fall velocity as a result of fire? That sounds antisemitic to me. grin
Somebody throwed a cigarette butt in the trash can.

Half hour later 47 stories hit the fuggin' ground,.."PLAP!

If you don't think so you're a hater!,...a hater!, by damn.
Originally Posted by efw

When you choose to misinterpret some and exclude others.

That's what He said of the Pharisees concerning their ways around honoring their parents. They used the teachings of the elders (such as Augustine) to get around plain teachings of God in the commandment.

Hubris and defensiveness when I'm asked a direct question tells me what I need to know; the fact that you evade direct questions even as I attempt to give you the benefit of the doubt seems to suggest you know you're actually opposed to the teachings of Christ.

So against my better judgement, the Jews are responsible 9-11?
So against my better judgement, the Jews are responsible 9-11?

That's a start.
The Jews and Saudis were in cahoots?
Figure it out however fits your head.

I don't givva fug what you think.
Maybe you're a "hater"!!

That's it.

Building 7 fell because of too much hate.

So what's your point?

It contradicts your point.
I'm trying to figure out what you're trying to get at. You make a vague accusation and then get defensive.

You said that the Jews are responsible for 9-11, I'm curious as to what led you to that conclusion.
I'm trying to figure out what you're trying to get at. You make a vague accusation and then get defensive.

You said that the Jews are responsible for 9-11, I'm curious as to what led you to that conclusion.

Well,...I really don't givva chit.

Believe what you want,...you ain't gonna change nuthin', anyway.

Neither will I.

We're all just along for the ride.
Here,....listen to a tune.

It'll make ya feel better.

Yeah,...I'm goin' back to the islands come Monday.

Fug this chit.
Yeah,...I'm goin' back to the islands come Monday.

Fug this chit.

I don't think you could go wrong with that choice, have fun.
Drive east 'till I hit sand.

,...got a hotel room reserved already.

If I'm lucky a hurricane will blow in while I'm out there and I can do my Lt. Dan routine.

"Is this all you got?!!"
,....got a better wife this time,...but no pot.
Lol. Maybe have one of those drinks with an umbrella in it like the Jerk. Sounds like a good way to spend retirement.
We was out in Colorado a few weeks ago.

I pulled into a a shop and got me a couple grams of some mild sativa and a little glass bowl.

Well,...she couldn't get over it,...was waitin' fer me in the car,...when I got in she was talkin' it,..."bah, bahbahbah-BAH!"

I told her to shut up and drive west while I gotta buzz.

She was over it by the time we got to Estes Park.
What is it that makes women believe that anybody gives a fug what they think?

I cain't figure it out.
I don't presume to speak for God or for women. Both can ultimately wield an incredible amount of power.
I'm tryin' not to aggravate God these days. He's been pretty good to me, overall,....more than I have any right to expect.

But a woman will want to send you to hell fer fartin' in the bed.

,....and they take up too much of the bed any damn way.
I'm tryin' not to aggravate God these days. He's been pretty good to me, overall,....more than I have any right to expect.

But a woman will want to send you to hell fer fartin' in the bed.

,....and they take up too much of the bed any damn way.
Word.
Originally Posted by Wyogal

I love reading your responses.
One among many is particularly relevant...."Being wrong in some things is not so bad; being dogmatic about it is worse."
It sums up his sophist mentality right there. Cherry picking from the New Testament to rationalize hatred of an entire country. Doesn't sound like Christ's message at all.

George does have an elegant way of saying "you are full of shit".
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by efw

When you choose to misinterpret some and exclude others.

That's what He said of the Pharisees concerning their ways around honoring their parents.
That was one among a list of examples of what he was referring to. His condemnation was for precisely what is today referred to as Judaism, i.e., adherence of the Talmudic religion, which is a compilation of the Traditions of the Elders which have displaced (says Christ), for the Jews, divine revelation.
They used the teachings of the elders (such as Augustine) to get around plain teachings of God in the commandment.
Augustine's statements, like mine, merely endorse the plain (untwisted) words of the New Testament on the question.

That's a joke. I don't reckon The Lord needs any counsel from Soros. Soros wouldn't even be the lead puppet in God's parade of fools.
Originally Posted by Reloder28

That's a joke. I don't reckon The Lord needs any counsel from Soros. Soros wouldn't even be the lead puppet in God's parade of fools.

That they are doing the Lord's work is a joke. A sad joke.
© 24hourcampfire