Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
We was out in Colorado a few weeks ago.

I pulled into a a shop and got me a couple grams of some mild sativa and a little glass bowl.

Well,...she couldn't get over it,...was waitin' fer me in the car,...when I got in she was talkin' it,..."bah, bahbahbah-BAH!"

I told her to shut up and drive west while I gotta buzz.

She was over it by the time we got to Estes Park.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
What is it that makes women believe that anybody gives a fug what they think?

I cain't figure it out.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I don't presume to speak for God or for women. Both can ultimately wield an incredible amount of power.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I'm tryin' not to aggravate God these days. He's been pretty good to me, overall,....more than I have any right to expect.

But a woman will want to send you to hell fer fartin' in the bed.

,....and they take up too much of the bed any damn way.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I'm tryin' not to aggravate God these days. He's been pretty good to me, overall,....more than I have any right to expect.

But a woman will want to send you to hell fer fartin' in the bed.

,....and they take up too much of the bed any damn way.
Word.

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Wyogal
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

THAT is "way of looking at scripture", en total, a dogma based on a generalized hermeneutic that you have been taught or immersed in and believe.

First off, this subject is a universe beyond thrashing out in a forum but I could refute every point you make with other in-context evidence based on a hermeneutic that is "more literal". But I have neither the time or inclination to do that.

Second, I may be wrong! 🤔😄. I try not to be dogmatic because this is not cornerstone doctrinal stuff and God obviously values faith in things unseen and not completely understood due to the limitations of the human mind and there are many believers on both sides of this fence. Being wrong is some things is not so bad; being dogmatic about it is worse.

And I usually find "your side" the most arrogantly vociferous in defense or rebuttal or condescension.

I love reading your responses.
One among many is particularly relevant...."Being wrong in some things is not so bad; being dogmatic about it is worse."
It sums up his sophist mentality right there. Cherry picking from the New Testament to rationalize hatred of an entire country. Doesn't sound like Christ's message at all.

George does have an elegant way of saying "you are full of shit".

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by efw

Your comments have implied you hate Jews; I would take you at your word if you say you don't.
Is it hate to fully endorse Christ's words on the matter?

When you choose to misinterpret some and exclude others.

That's what He said of the Pharisees concerning their ways around honoring their parents.
That was one among a list of examples of what he was referring to. His condemnation was for precisely what is today referred to as Judaism, i.e., adherence of the Talmudic religion, which is a compilation of the Traditions of the Elders which have displaced (says Christ), for the Jews, divine revelation.
They used the teachings of the elders (such as Augustine) to get around plain teachings of God in the commandment.
Augustine's statements, like mine, merely endorse the plain (untwisted) words of the New Testament on the question.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
TRH wants the New Testament Lord to destroy the state of Israel.
Soros is spending some of his money to do the Lord's work.

That's a joke. I don't reckon The Lord needs any counsel from Soros. Soros wouldn't even be the lead puppet in God's parade of fools.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Reloder28
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
TRH wants the New Testament Lord to destroy the state of Israel.
Soros is spending some of his money to do the Lord's work.

That's a joke. I don't reckon The Lord needs any counsel from Soros. Soros wouldn't even be the lead puppet in God's parade of fools.

That they are doing the Lord's work is a joke. A sad joke.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 22250rem, 1badf350, 204guy, 60 invisible), 2,271 guests, and 1,261 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,003
Posts18,500,053
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.