Home
Posted By: deerhunter5555 Crazy Ex - 08/22/16
What level of crazy has your Ex-wife achieved when she discovered you have moved on? Feel free to share...Ill add my story later.
Posted By: deflave Re: Crazy Ex - 08/22/16
Oh man. This will be fun.

Time and bandwidth will not allow for all my stories, so I'll just post texts and e-mails to give some ideas.

Originally Posted by Still Loves Me
You are a very, very sad absolutely miserable tool of Satan. Good thing no weapon formed against me, shall prosper.

LMAO.

Clark
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Crazy Ex - 08/22/16
always got along fine with mine.
Posted By: test1328 Re: Crazy Ex - 08/22/16
Well, mine is sitting in jail right now (it's been over a year) for running over her new boyfriend and killing him. She just had some kind of hearing to see if she should be eligible for bond and the hearing officer said something like, "We can't have someone with known mental issues released back onto the streets of our community." I got a chuckle out of that, not just because she will continue to sit her butt in jail but that they didn't realize until after she killed someone that they'd had someone as crazy as her running the streets all along!
Posted By: Cheyenne Re: Crazy Ex - 08/22/16
Originally Posted by deflave

Time and bandwidth will not allow for all my stories, so I'll just post texts and e-mails to give some ideas.

You are a very, very sad absolutely miserable tool of Satan. Good thing no weapon formed against me, shall prosper.

LMAO.

Clark

What's her screen name on the Campfire?
Posted By: mbhunt Re: Crazy Ex - 08/22/16
Originally Posted by test1328
Well, mine is sitting in jail right now (it's been over a year) for running over her new boyfriend and killing him. She just had some kind of hearing to see if she should be eligible for bond and the hearing officer said something like, "We can't have someone with known mental issues released back onto the streets of our community." I got a chuckle out of that, not just because she will continue to sit her butt in jail but that they didn't realize until after she killed someone that they'd had someone as crazy as her running the streets all along!

So I guess the question is..."Why did you marry her in the first place??"
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Crazy Ex - 08/22/16
Originally Posted by mbhunt

Crazy sex is some good stuff he just got carried away. wink
Posted By: 2fast4u2 Re: Crazy Ex - 08/22/16

Sex you idiot!

Crazy in the head crazy in the bed!

Posted By: hanco Re: Crazy Ex - 08/22/16
Glad I dont have an ex.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Crazy Ex - 08/22/16
She just happened to meet her soon to be the new husband, at the only local bar for miles, celebrating, on the very day our divorce was final.
Sometimes coincidences are just nothing short amazing.
Posted By: rem141r Re: Crazy Ex - 08/22/16
not my ex but a buddy had a psycho wife and she would smack him every now and again. broke his glasses one time. they had a big argument one morning as he was heading out to work and he shoved her to get her out of the way. on his way out of the apartment complex he looked in his rearview and saw his stuff being fired out the window. he gets to work and he starts telling me the story and how they were done and his phone rings and its the front desk and they want him out there. long story short, its the popo and they frisk and cuff him right there in the lobby in front of his coworkers. now its funny, then, not so much.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Crazy Ex - 08/22/16
The crazy ones have the ability to read the hidden tattoo on my forehead:

"If you are totally insane, you can really get your jollies by messing with this guy. Apply here."

Seriously though, I have know some really good women, .... And some really crazy ones. crazy
Originally Posted by Cheyenne

LMAO.

Clark

Fireball.

Dave

Confucius said that it is better to get the run around than to get run down.

TFF.

And so true.

This was text to me last winter. I don't even know what spawned the rage in this instance. It was pretty random.

Originally Posted by Cuckoo
One day, you could be placed under my care. You may want to move.

She's in the last year of nursing school. She'll use that job to kill people. Guaranteed.

Dave
Originally Posted by rem141r
not my ex but a buddy had a psycho wife and she would smack him every now and again. broke his glasses one time. they had a big argument one morning as he was heading out to work and he shoved her to get her out of the way. on his way out of the apartment complex he looked in his rearview and saw his stuff being fired out the window. he gets to work and he starts telling me the story and how they were done and his phone rings and its the front desk and they want him out there. long story short, its the popo and they frisk and cuff him right there in the lobby in front of his coworkers. now its funny, then, not so much.

That's why I oppose all laws involving "domestic violence."

Travis
Posted By: White_Bear Re: Crazy Ex - 08/22/16
Mine did over $6k worth of damages to a vehicle while trying to run me over. She was like a mad bull. She smashed up my truck pretty bad while I was in the box seeking safety but I never got an estimate on that one.

Believe it or not she got in zero trouble for that one but I ended up with a BS report filed on me with Social Services.

SS told her to do it to tie my hands while going through the divorce. Judge tossed it out and cleaned up my record.

Amazing what a few beers and some illegal pills will do to a person. She was always crazy but those drugs put her over the top. I should have sent her to jail.

And yes. It was the wild wild sex.
Originally Posted by White_Bear
She was like a mad bull a mad cow.

Fixt.

wink
Posted By: deerhunter5555 Re: Crazy Ex - 08/22/16
Recently divorced but seperated for several years. Just informed her that I have a new daughter. Wanted to give her the heads up before I told our sons. Mistake! She has been in a fit of rage for several days now. Nasty texts, I'm such a bad Father...blah, blah, blah. Some of it pretty evil.
I guess I can't treat her like a human being. I guess we can't be friends or even discuss life. Sad it gets like this. Guess she still loves me. Lol
Yeah, she loves you alright... eek
i won't put up with BS from a woman and i make it clear from the get go, their a dime a dozen, no need for the grief.
Originally Posted by deerhunter5555
Recently divorced but seperated for several years. Just informed her that I have a new daughter. Wanted to give her the heads up before I told our sons. Mistake! She has been in a fit of rage for several days now. Nasty texts, I'm such a bad Father...blah, blah, blah. Some of it pretty evil.
I guess I can't treat her like a human being. I guess we can't be friends or even discuss life. Sad it gets like this. Guess she still loves me. Lol
my old lady now tried to pull that [bleep] with my son from my first marriage.. i told her to stop acting like a f-ucking child or hit the road, when she realized i wasn't kidding she settled her ass down.
Posted By: TheBig1 Re: Crazy Ex - 08/22/16
I moved out and her new boyfriend moved in the same day. All was fine for 9 months until I met my wife. She was at my house for a date, we were taking the kids to Monster Jam. She walks in my apartment as if she owns the place and sees my girlfriend, now wife, sitting on the couch.

She could obviously tell that I upgraded because after she left she lost her dang mind for years.

I want you back, blah, blah, blah. The worst part is what she did to my 5 year old sons head. She completely destroyed our relationship. We live on 5 miles apart and I rarely see him let alone hear from him.

She's a school teacher with a pill problem and I'm in law enforcement with a beautiful wife and home. But the courts say that's alright.

Unfortunately he's been lost to the manipulation and pathological liar side of the force.
Posted By: arkypete Re: Crazy Ex - 08/22/16
Both of my ex's were control freaks and wanted to divorce me. I was the one who filed and got both divorces.
It does my heart good to see that both of them turned into Mrs' Jabba the Hutt. Their husbands invest them truly appreciated in a most dramatic manner.

Jim
Posted By: wageslave Re: Crazy Ex - 08/22/16

Fireball.

Dave

That's some good schit.......

Rollin'.
Originally Posted by TheBig1
I moved out and her new boyfriend moved in the same day. All was fine for 9 months until I met my wife. She was at my house for a date, we were taking the kids to Monster Jam. She walks in my apartment as if she owns the place and sees my girlfriend, now wife, sitting on the couch.

She could obviously tell that I upgraded because after she left she lost her dang mind for years.

I want you back, blah, blah, blah. The worst part is what she did to my 5 year old sons head. She completely destroyed our relationship. We live on 5 miles apart and I rarely see him let alone hear from him.

She's a school teacher with a pill problem and I'm in law enforcement with a beautiful wife and home. But the courts say that's alright.

Unfortunately he's been lost to the manipulation and pathological liar side of the force.
you need to put your foot down, she only gets away with that because you let her. it might cost you some cash , but your son is worth it.
Posted By: rost495 Re: Crazy Ex - 08/22/16
Originally Posted by hanco
Glad I dont have an ex.

This
Posted By: Crow hunter Re: Crazy Ex - 08/22/16
Well, mine is sitting in jail right now (it's been over a year) for running over her new boyfriend and killing him.

OK. Yours beats mine.

That sucks.

Your kid will talk to you when he's older.

Unless you're like me. Then he won't.

Dave
Originally Posted by rost495
Glad I dont have an ex.

This

Tell us more.

Travis
Posted By: Teal Re: Crazy Ex - 08/22/16
We split. Had been apart a good 4 months or so. (divorced due to her cheating while I was in the Navy)

I was working as a service writer/2nd shift service manager for Peterbilt dealer.

She walked in, I looked up from the desk and said "If you're here, who's guarding hell?"

That's when it went from bad to worse. She went nuts bitching that I was seeing someone new and it wasn't right. We had only been divorced 4 months and this was wayyy too soon and I was wrong to be dating so soon.

Ignore the fact that she was already remarried and 7 months pregnant.

That's when I was sure she was certifiable.

Since then she and her husband and her dad have all threatened to kill me several times.

Been quiet the last 2/3 years tho.

Posted By: TheBig1 Re: Crazy Ex - 08/22/16
Originally Posted by stxhunter

you need to put your foot down, she only gets away with that because you let her. it might cost you some cash , but your son is worth it.

It's already been done. This was 9 years ago. She's lost her craziness towards me but the damage is done. He doesn't come by choice.
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: Crazy Ex - 08/22/16
This might help out some younger guys on here or some older fellas.

Posted By: Hancock27 Re: Crazy Ex - 08/22/16
Got an uncle who tells a story when he's drinking:

"Been married 4 times, all 4 had the same name:

Plaintiff!!!"
Posted By: taylorce1 Re: Crazy Ex - 08/22/16
I don't have an EX, but my wife does. It isn't only women who can be crazy!

I think I need a Lawyer!
Posted By: Folically_Challenged Re: Crazy Ex - 08/22/16
I thought about adding to this thread, but then I'd crash the bandwidth, & Rick would move us to the basement...

Only 5 more years 'til the youngest emancipates.

FC
Posted By: 270winchester Re: Crazy Ex - 08/22/16
My ex is in the process of getting her cat registered as an emotional companion. My 27 year old daughter told me that ALL women are crazy. I believe her.
Dysfunction
One of my favorite Demotivators.
Posted By: Ranger_Green Re: Crazy Ex - 08/22/16
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by White_Bear
She was like a mad bull a mad cow.

Fixt.

wink

Why do they call it PMS?

Because Mad Cow Disease was already taken.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Crazy Ex - 08/22/16
I have three ex wives. Don't know their names, marital status, or anything else about them. Don't know where they live.
When I moved on, I moved on. Just saying............
Posted By: Teal Re: Crazy Ex - 08/22/16
First weekend after divorce was final - I was getting my son.

She and her BF said no. They wanted him etc. Said she was going to go to the judge and tell him what a horrible father I was etc.

I reminded her that last week she said I was a great dad - always there for the boy.

So?

So you were lying then or lying now - which one do you want to admit to?

Called the cops and that was the end to that charade.

Women be crazy.
when i go to alice tx, i'll stop by my ex's and let her cook something for me. her second husband who she devorced a cpuople yrs ago, doesn't like it, but he won't say chit to me, i layed a pistol barrel up side his head at the vfw about 30 yrs ago way back when i was still married to her.
Posted By: TXRam Re: Crazy Ex - 08/22/16
Oh yeah, the ol' "Crazy/Hot Matrix"... Hahaha!
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Crazy Ex - 08/22/16
Crazy azz ex's are worth burying.

Take her fishing in Mexico. Act real sad when she goes over the side.
Posted By: CrowRifle Re: Crazy Ex - 08/22/16
God has not made the woman that could get me to walk back down the aisle.

Posted By: 12344mag Re: Crazy Ex - 08/22/16
Originally Posted by teal
Since then she and her husband and her dad have all threatened to kill me several times.

Like a Cat, 9 lives aye!
Posted By: oldgunsmith Re: Crazy Ex - 08/23/16
have no hair on my body, I've been drug through Hell..... my first marriage was an epic of horrors.... she was jealous of the TV set !! Dang. I'm a stubborn SOB, stayed 28 years, thought I could break her. It was a rough ride !! I kissed her goodbye one morning when she went to work, I meant goodbye. Haven't seen her since, and have kept at least 2 counties between us at all times. If I heard she moved into the next county, I'd have to buy me one of those guhllie suits.

Came home one time and told her I had found her a job, cause she had been bugging me about wanting out of the house. Told her they had an opening at Shipley Donuts. She said doing what? I told her "staring holes in the donuts !!" She lost the job, cause she was scorching the glaze.
Posted By: deflave Re: Crazy Ex - 08/23/16
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I have three ex wives. Don't know their names, marital status, or anything else about them. Don't know where they live.

How did you see your kids?

Dave
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Crazy Ex - 08/23/16
Originally Posted by deerhunter5555

Woo damn, glad I don't have any of those, it would require massive doses of patience and Dr. prescribed medication ;]
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
God has not made the woman that could get me to walk back down the aisle.

Oh chit, I wouldn't have said that Crow, you may as well get ready now. grin
Posted By: achadwick Re: Crazy Ex - 08/23/16
Glad I dont have an ex.

This

Me too
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Crazy Ex - 08/23/16

Dave
might be wrong, but i believe he had custody and raised them.
Posted By: bruinruin Re: Crazy Ex - 08/23/16
My best man had been married and divorced when he stood next to me and let me tie the knot, so he knew good and well what I was getting into and he never raised a hand or said a word to stop me.

I still have half an idea that I owe him a punch in the nose.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Crazy Ex - 08/23/16
Everyone needs to date a crazy woman at least once

once is enough...that's where some men make their mistake
Posted By: deflave Re: Crazy Ex - 08/23/16

Dave

That is as UBER as UBER gets.

Dave
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Crazy Ex - 08/23/16

Amusing anecdotes, think I shall just stay with my good wife thank you.
Posted By: JMR40 Re: Crazy Ex - 08/23/16
Been happily married 33 years come October. But my son's 1st wife was a handful.

This seems to fit the thread

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Raeford Re: Crazy Ex - 08/23/16
Originally Posted by KFWA

Yeah,
I dated Websters definition of crazy for a couple of years. Not only did she break a bone in her hand on my head but a few weeks later she broke the cast on it.

31 years married to a 'lil-bit crazy' now, I'm good.
Posted By: cra1948 Re: Crazy Ex - 08/23/16
First ex-wife hadn't given me any crap for over 30 years. Then she starts acting weird. I think it was triggered by seeing current wife (#3) and me here and there. Current wife is a lot younger than I, a lot better looking, and a lot more accomplished than 99% of the women from our town (or anywhere for that matter.) After talking to us at a Funeral a while back, she calls me up at 7:00 AM the next morning, starts in on what a bad father I was to our kids, I'm the reason those boys spend all their disposable income on guns. (Mind you, those boys are in their late 30's and early 40's, self-supporting, home owning, tax paying, good fathers whose kids are pretty good shots. ) She's settled down since then. I really admire her husband....I'd a been gone long ago. Come to think of it...

2nd ex-wife hasn't had much to do with me, just turned her children pretty much against me and despises me.

On of my sons found out his wife had a BF, slipped in where they were and caught them in bed...on video...posted on Facebook. He promptly divorced her. She soon learned the BF was nowhere near what she'd given up, started making kiss and make up sounds...he just said no.

Posted By: Godogs57 Re: Crazy Ex - 08/23/16
Godamighty, reading these stories makes me feel truly blessed. 35 years with a drop dead gorgeous lady, kind, loving, zero snakes in her head.
Originally Posted by Godogs57
Godamighty, reading these stories makes me feel truly blessed. 35 years with a drop dead gorgeous lady, kind, loving, zero snakes in her head.

Me too Dogs, God sent me the most forgiving, patient and graciously beautiful creature in existence, I am a lucky non-deserving bastid, bet you are too. wink
Posted By: Dutch Re: Crazy Ex - 08/23/16
Mine's so damn deranged, she wants to be "friends".
Posted By: test1328 Re: Crazy Ex - 08/23/16

Well, I married her because she wasn't crazy at the time. As I look back on it, it was a progressive thing that happened slowly over several years and she just got worse and worse until I couldn't take it anymore. At the end, she couldn't figure out why I was carrying my pistol with me everywhere I went, but it was because she was crazy enough to hire someone to take me out. After I divorced her, she just got more and more loony to the point that people were afraid to approach or talk to her. She was usually pretty meek around me since she knew I was the one person she couldn't buffalo. Hell, during the divorce her woman attorney came to my attorney and told him that we needed to end the negotiations ASAP since she could not take spending any more time around my ex since she was "crazy". HA! laugh We won't even get into all of the times she has sued me for money owed to her that just wasn't true. Fortunately I married a much better looking lady who also happens to be an attorney. Thank God I didn't have to hire an attorney to defend me! grin
Posted By: Captain Re: Crazy Ex - 08/23/16
Friend of mine calls them practice wives. smirk

Another said the next time he got the urge to get married he was just going to find some gal that hated his guts so he could give her a car and a house and get it over with right away.
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: Crazy Ex - 08/23/16
When it comes to marrying a crazy woman because it is world class sex, I'm reminded of that old saying, "A man's dick will lead him into places he wouldn't go with a machine gun." wink

L.W.
Posted By: HilhamHawk Re: Crazy Ex - 08/23/16
Originally Posted by KFWA

In retrospect, I'd be perfectly happy to have foregone the experience.
Posted By: Tracks Re: Crazy Ex - 08/23/16
My Ex wasn't crazy, she was just a vicious bitch.
I did date a weird one for a while, twenty years later I saw her on an episode of "Cops".
She was living at Venice Beach and had gone full bore Fruit loops.
Posted By: mark shubert Re: Crazy Ex - 08/23/16
Mine is "full bore Fruit Loops"
"The Warden is still with me -
42 years now.

Yeah - she's crazy. A sane woman would have left a LONG time ago!
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: Crazy Ex - 08/23/16
Mark, you are either a very brave fellow... or you're the one that's crazy! grin

Posted By: westside_benny Re: Crazy Ex - 08/23/16
Wife is crazy enough that I'm scared to find out what an ex would be.
Posted By: gophergunner Re: Crazy Ex - 08/23/16
Luckily, the crazy ones in my life dropped by the wayside before I said "I do." Had a couple of em. Both started out pretty normal, and became totally bat schidt crazy. The first one decided she was going Vegan and told me I had to quit hunting and fishing. She was out of my life the same day. Turned out she was so distraught that she went out and killed her dog, and got in a big fight with the cops. That bitch was talented-I'll give her that. She could suck a beach ball through a garden hose.

The other one just gradually got crazy. I never really did figure out what her major malfunction was. She finally gave me the old "we should just be friends" crap. She was gone and out of my life in a week. There's too many women around to put up with any BS.

I've got a good wife and we've been happily married for a quarter century now.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Crazy Ex - 08/23/16
Originally Posted by Cheyenne

LMAO.

Clark

Fireball.

Dave

Payback. TFF
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Crazy Ex - 08/23/16
We split. Had been apart a good 4 months or so. (divorced due to her cheating while I was in the Navy)

I was working as a service writer/2nd shift service manager for Peterbilt dealer.

She walked in, I looked up from the desk and said "If you're here, who's guarding hell?"

That's when it went from bad to worse. She went nuts bitching that I was seeing someone new and it wasn't right. We had only been divorced 4 months and this was wayyy too soon and I was wrong to be dating so soon.

Uhh, you're still a dead man. grin

Holy schit. Keep this stuff coming. Friggin hilarious. I thought mine was bad. I'll share when I can climb back in my chair. smile
Posted By: hookeye Re: Crazy Ex - 08/23/16
Mine went nuts at age 45.
Size 1 turbo prop.
Came back later, spun it some more.
Did not re marry it.
Working a lot of overtime now, so I can get her a face lift, boob job, tummy tuck and brain transplant, and staple a bunch of 100's to her arse so some blind, deaf old dumbarse will take her.
Posted By: northwestalaska Re: Crazy Ex - 08/23/16
How about this....36 years to my HS sweetheart and counting...
Posted By: GanjaFarmer Re: Crazy Ex - 08/23/16
Originally Posted by northwestalaska

How old is that former high school male wrestler these days?

ETA 'these days'
Posted By: 2muchgun Re: Crazy Ex - 08/24/16
Originally Posted by Hancock27
Got an uncle who tells a story when he's drinking:

"Been married 4 times, all 4 had the same name:

Plaintiff!!!"

Love it.....
Posted By: Hotload Re: Crazy Ex - 08/24/16
Originally Posted by achadwick
Glad I dont have an ex.

This

Me too

same here
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Crazy Ex - 08/24/16

Dave

The two kids were both with the first wifre. The Courts gave me complete custody after our divorce, when the baby was 10 months old, and the boy was 5. I raised them as a single Dad for the next 14 years. She refused to pay child support. The Courts never made her comply with the order to do so. Later, she got a Judge in Washington State to turn over the kids's trust funds to her. $75K in each account. She drained them, leaving them with no college money.
The kids keep in touch with her to some extent. They don't discuss it with me. I do know that with the grand daughter getting ready to turn 4 YO, the ex has never visited, or seen the little girl. That alone pretty much sums her up.
Posted By: BRISTECD Re: Crazy Ex - 08/24/16
[Linked Image]
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Crazy Ex - 08/24/16

Once again your lack of reading comprehension skills give you away........

this thread is about CRAZY women......Not STUPID Women.
Posted By: poboy Re: Crazy Ex - 08/24/16
LOL That's funn, 12344mag.
Posted By: hookeye Re: Crazy Ex - 08/24/16
My next one will have bit t*ts and a sizable chunk of good hunting ground.
Posted By: DocRocket Re: Crazy Ex - 08/24/16
Originally Posted by 12344mag

TFF.
Posted By: David_Walter Re: Crazy Ex - 08/24/16

Well, I married her because she wasn't crazy at the time.

They are never crazy "at the time."
Posted By: mathman Re: Crazy Ex - 08/24/16
Originally Posted by 12344mag

You are making an assumption.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Crazy Ex - 08/24/16
Originally Posted by David_Walter

Pretty much seems to be the case.

They can control it to some extent.

They let the beast loose after the wedding...

"Gotcha!" eek
Posted By: Longbeardking Re: Crazy Ex - 08/24/16

What's his name?????
Posted By: HilhamHawk Re: Crazy Ex - 08/24/16

"Gotcha!" eek

Exactly. Every single one of them is crazy; they're born that way. Just some have more crazy in them, same way that some have bigger boobs, or a nicer azz.............
Posted By: Sakoluvr Re: Crazy Ex - 08/24/16
I learned the hard way that a bat schit crazy mother will have a bat schit crazy daughter. Guaranteed.
Posted By: test1328 Re: Crazy Ex - 08/24/16
I've always said that they all have brain damage. It's just a matter of finding one that has a minimal amount that you can put up with. Unfortunately, the amount of brain damage is not a constant. It often increases exponentially once the preacher says "I pronounce you man and wife"! cry grin

Sorry, I was starting to channel Mathman for a while there! wink
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr
I learned the hard way that a bat schit crazy mother will have a bat schit crazy daughter. Guaranteed.

The condition known as lardass is handed down from the mother as well.

You meet the parents, and mom wouldn't fit through a swinging barroom door, you can bank on the daughter being the same way... wink

"Gotcha!" eek

Too true! I hate to admit it in public, but the plain fact is that both my #1 and #2 did a complete metamorphosis within 24 hours of the wedding, and for the first time allowed me to see who they truly were, and it were ugly!

I knew I'd made a hideous mistake both times. With #1, as a born-again fundo I believe I had no recourse, and I had to live with the mistake for the rest of my days. Eventually figgered out that I didn't have to do that. Whew. With #2, I realized my error within 24 hours but tried to fix it for 11 months. Not fixable.

I'm fortunate to have learned that there is no possibility of positive communication with an ex-wife. I have no dealings with either of them.
Posted By: Hogeye Re: Crazy Ex - 08/24/16
Could be, they proved they were crazy when they married US!
Posted By: hatari Re: Crazy Ex - 08/24/16
Doc,

People are compelled to wonder WTF you did on your Wedding nights to conjure the beast within?

Always loved the exchange between GW McClintock and his foreman Drago:

Drago: That divorce business. Is that whatcha get when you paya woman not to live with ya?

George Washington McLintock: G.W.: That's about it.

Drago: Some women I know'd be worth it!!

Originally Posted by hatari
Doc,

People are compelled to wonder WTF you did on your Wedding nights to conjure the beast within?

Merely putting the ring on her finger and saying "I Do." is all that's required to activate the craziness green light.

I know. smile

In my youngest brother's case, all that was required for his wife to go total batshidt, was a positive result on a pregnancy test. eek

That witch is totally off of any charts ever created for craziness. Her dad even told my brother before they were married.. "You know she's crazy as a schidthouse rat, don't you?"

Pretty bad coming from her own dad...
Posted By: Timberlake Re: Crazy Ex - 08/24/16
Originally Posted by DocRocket

"Gotcha!" eek

Too true! I hate to admit it in public, but the plain fact is that both my #1 and #2 did a complete metamorphosis within 24 hours of the wedding, and for the first time allowed me to see who they truly were, and it were ugly!

I knew I'd made a hideous mistake both times. With #1, as a born-again fundo I believe I had no recourse, and I had to live with the mistake for the rest of my days. Eventually figgered out that I didn't have to do that. Whew. With #2, I realized my error within 24 hours but tried to fix it for 11 months. Not fixable.

I'm fortunate to have learned that there is no possibility of positive communication with an ex-wife. I have no dealings with either of them.

You need to skip at least one day between marriages!
Posted By: ratsmacker Re: Crazy Ex - 08/24/16
I'm 57 years old, and on my first marriage. Been married two years now.

There were some indications of crazy from the git-go, but since they weren't huge, I ignored them.

I've since found out that the whole damned family was insane. Inside and out.

Nobody's perfect, and my wife is probably the sanest one of the bunch, so I reckon I'm gonna stick it out. She's actually a really good person who's had some hard knocks in a previous existence. The whole family is pretty dysfunctional, our marriage has stabilized her, and is doing wonders for their whole family. Her EX is in prison, for reasons I won't go into, but he should be dead, prison is too good for him.
My wife's kids are pretty messed up, though coming around now. I am trying to be the "good influence" on 'em. I ain't perfect, but I think I'm doing some good work.
I'm gonna tough it out.
Originally Posted by hatari
Doc,

Only 3 people know, and I'm not talking...
grin

Merely putting the ring on her finger and saying "I Do." is all that's required to activate the craziness green light.

I know. smile

Correctamundo!

Number 2 started bad-mouthing my daughters the morning after the wedding at breakfast, and her sister jumped in on the bash-a-thon at lunch... The animosity she had toward my kids was insane. I tried to smooth it over, and #2 pretended to work with me, but her rage at my kids (and at me for wanting them to continue to be close) was insane.
Posted By: TERRY8mm Re: Crazy Ex - 08/24/16
I have a very successful divorce. I 've spoken to my ex 1 time since. 1979 Me,"how ya' doin' bitch?" Her, "poof!!!".

She went batschidt at the wedding, too. married me and cut me off the same day.
Posted By: Teal Re: Crazy Ex - 08/24/16
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Uhh, you're still a dead man. grin

Holy schit. Keep this stuff coming. Friggin hilarious. I thought mine was bad. I'll share when I can climb back in my chair. smile

I politely reminded them that I was an honorably discharged veteran who just spent 4 years working at an intel site as a SME in islamic extremism and I was more than happy to have already had a discussion with law enforcement about all of it. I kinda like my chances when it comes to a he said/she said and if I ever see her dad or husband on my porch, I'll assume my life is in danger and react accordingly. No questions asked nor warnings given.

Now - it's not BS but probably over sold a bit but they did back down and I've not seen her dad in 8 years or so and her husband always seems to have someplace else to be when I am there to get my son or drop him off.
Posted By: Cheyenne Re: Crazy Ex - 08/24/16
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
I'm 57 years old, and on my first marriage. Been married two years now.

There were some indications of crazy from the git-go, but since they weren't huge, I ignored them.

I hate to be Johnny Rain Cloud, but that sounds sorta like two way street material.
Posted By: llama2 Re: Crazy Ex - 08/24/16
I am sorry for all the pain some of you have gone through- it sounds like hell to me. I can not say that I can totally relate.

I feel very fortunate that at 57 years old, I am still married ( 36 years) to my first wife. She is the absolute love of my life. She is one of 8 sisters and although some of them are a bit on the crazy side ( bound to be with 8 ); my wife according to the father and the others was the pick of the litter. I totally agree.

We married young ( me 21 and her 19); and if anyone was crazy then it was me. I was in college and on the wrestling team, and was right there with any of the crazy shenanigans that we all participated in. Wrestlers can be a crazy bunch. But she was probably the one that calmed me down, and made me want to calm down.

She has been an angel to me. Absolutely a stunning, gorgeous girl when we married- and I ( and others as well) still see her as that. We were hot blooded in love when we married, and even though the hormones are not racing like they do at that age- we still very much are hot for each other. She was and is a wonderful Mother to our (4) grown children- who absolutely adore her. And she is an awesome Grandmother to our (4) grandchildren.

She means the world to all of our lives, and none of us can imagine life without her. I know I can't. I know that she is the reason that I am what I am today. I will be forever thankful for that.

Sorry to get sappy in this thread, but I adore my wife!
Posted By: Dutch Re: Crazy Ex - 08/24/16
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr

The condition known as lardass is handed down from the mother as well.

You meet the parents, and mom wouldn't fit through a swinging barroom door, you can bank on the daughter being the same way... wink

As do narcissism and materialism....

I should've run screaming after taking a look at the mother.......
Posted By: David_Walter Re: Crazy Ex - 08/24/16
"Crazy" and "ex" is redundant anyways...
Posted By: FreeMe Re: Crazy Ex - 08/25/16
I gotta say it. You can spot crazy if you give your brain time to recover from the temporary blood loss.

Dated one for five months or so in my youth. Great learning experience. She was determined to snare me, but I escaped.

After that, several others were rejected promptly.

Been happily married to only wife for 31 years. Even she will tell you most women are nutz.
Posted By: Elkhunter49 Re: Crazy Ex - 08/25/16
I used to work with a guy that told me he was going to drive to Hobbs, New Mexico the next day and get married. That was odd I thought since we lived in a much larger town (Odessa, Texas). I found out later he had been married so many times in Texas that he couldn't get another marriage license there.

It's not just the women who are bat [bleep] crazy!!!!!
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Crazy Ex - 08/25/16
Originally Posted by Elkhunter49
I used to work with a guy that told me he was going to drive to Hobbs, New Mexico the next day and get married. That was odd I thought since we lived in a much larger town (Odessa, Texas). I found out later he had been married so many times in Texas that he couldn't get another marriage license there.

It's not just the women who are bat [bleep] crazy!!!!!

Your buddy succumbed to an old wives tail. Or is that tale? grin

You can be married as many times as you can stand it in Texas.

eek
Posted By: whipholt_wahoo Re: Crazy Ex - 08/25/16
You guys are lucky.
My divorce after 23 years of marriage is just getting started.
Posted By: deflave Re: Crazy Ex - 08/25/16
Originally Posted by fluffy
You guys are lucky.
My divorce after 23 years of marriage is just getting started.

Do you want the Miller Lite shirt back?

Dave
Actually,i'm already much happier than I've been in decades,now that she has been gone for months.
If only the divorce was settled.

Posted By: okok Re: Crazy Ex - 08/25/16

LMAO.

Clark

LMAO......THEY'RE ALL K UN TS.
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: Crazy Ex - 08/25/16
Originally Posted by okok

LMAO.

Clark

LMAO......THEY'RE ALL K UN TS.

Kinda like that old saying, "If it's got tits or tires, you're gonna have trouble." grin

L.W.
Posted By: mathman Re: Crazy Ex - 08/25/16
Three F's: If it flies, floats, or fucks, rent don't buy.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Crazy Ex - 08/25/16
C ant
U nderstand
N ormal
T hinking
Posted By: deflave Re: Crazy Ex - 08/25/16
Actually,i'm already much happier than I've been in decades,now that she has been gone for months.

That means you were in need of a divorce.

Dave
Posted By: hanco Re: Crazy Ex - 08/25/16
Have you all ever heard the song " Speak of the devil ". By Kevin Flower??? It pretty much covers crazy women.
Posted By: high_country_ Re: Crazy Ex - 08/25/16
[Linked Image]
Posted By: hanco Re: Crazy Ex - 08/25/16
I like that! A warning???

That means you were in need of a divorce.

Dave

indeed
Posted By: wageslave Re: Crazy Ex - 08/29/16
Marriages don't last.

When I meet a guy, the first question I ask myself is...

is this the man I want my children to spend their weekends with?

Seems like every man wants to marry a nymphomaniac. Problem is the nympho leaves pretty quickly, but the maniac stays forever!
Posted By: broomd Re: Crazy Ex - 08/29/16

LMAO.

Clark

What I know of 'Clark' et al, I feel sorry for her...
Posted By: magshooter1 Re: Crazy Ex - 08/29/16
Originally Posted by llama2
I am sorry for all the pain some of you have gone through- it sounds like hell to me. I can not say that I can totally relate.

I feel very fortunate that at 57 years old, I am still married ( 36 years) to my first wife. She is the absolute love of my life. She is one of 8 sisters and although some of them are a bit on the crazy side ( bound to be with 8 ); my wife according to the father and the others was the pick of the litter. I totally agree.

We married young ( me 21 and her 19); and if anyone was crazy then it was me. I was in college and on the wrestling team, and was right there with any of the crazy shenanigans that we all participated in. Wrestlers can be a crazy bunch. But she was probably the one that calmed me down, and made me want to calm down.

She has been an angel to me. Absolutely a stunning, gorgeous girl when we married- and I ( and others as well) still see her as that. We were hot blooded in love when we married, and even though the hormones are not racing like they do at that age- we still very much are hot for each other. She was and is a wonderful Mother to our (4) grown children- who absolutely adore her. And she is an awesome Grandmother to our (4) grandchildren.

She means the world to all of our lives, and none of us can imagine life without her. I know I can't. I know that she is the reason that I am what I am today. I will be forever thankful for that.

Sorry to get sappy in this thread, but I adore my wife!

You Sir, have what we all (most anyway) want.
Posted By: rost495 Re: Crazy Ex - 08/29/16
Originally Posted by wageslave
Marriages don't last.

When I meet a guy, the first question I ask myself is...

is this the man I want my children to spend their weekends with?

Seems like every man wants to marry a nymphomaniac. Problem is the nympho leaves pretty quickly, but the maniac stays forever!

Sorry but you happen to be incorrect. In our families, for the most part, marriages last.

I'm not sure what that says, if anything, but wife and I know more folks in our families that have never had a divorce, than we do that have divorced.

Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Crazy Ex - 08/29/16
20 years, 3 kids, several houses, the deaths of friends and family and through it all she's still my best friend. My wife's calm and loving demeanor has tempered me for the better and made me a better man. She's the love of my life and we're in it for the long haul.
Posted By: broomd Re: Crazy Ex - 08/29/16
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
20 years, 3 kids, several houses, the deaths of friends and family and through it all she's still my best friend. My wife's calm and loving demeanor has tempered me for the better and made me a better man. She's the love of my life and we're in it for the long haul.

Great stuff. Our 20th is approaching as well....

I lost my first one to cancer, she was 32, but was twice blessed with a great 2nd wife. She's a helluva shot, too.
Posted By: wageslave Re: Crazy Ex - 08/30/16
uh, it was a joke, buddy.....
Posted By: SakoAV Re: Crazy Ex - 08/30/16
I'm going with divorce rates varying by region. Very recently in CA, it was revealed that over 50% of all first marriages end in divorce. I'd guess that small town marriages last longer than big city marriages.

We cannot neglect the impact of social media on marriages. Because of social media, women stray as much as men.

Last night I hung out with a chick I used to date about eight years ago. She's an RN. She's now menopausal. She's almost a different person. She has had at least one negative encounter with law enforcement. While she used to be very good looking with a smoking hot body (she owned her own fitness company on the side), she's put on a lot of weight. She kept telling me last night that she didn't want to sound like a man hater, but...

She had stayed in a very nice hotel in an elite So Cal beach city. She wanted me to spend the night. It didn't happen.

A woman's hormone system has to be the most complex system in the human body. When it's outta whack, women are whacked. There's no tellin' what an out-of-hormone-whack chick will do.

However, the biggest problem plaguing relationships, at least in CA, is one totally effed up and completely dysfunctional family law system. With very little variation, the least capable lawyers hustle family law, and the least capable judges are assigned to family law. It's a combination destined for injustice. I was told that CA family law is a game, a mockery of American jurisprudence in which the best liar wins. Even a former family law lawyer told me this. He quit the circus because it is obviously intentionally dysfunctional.

Dirtbags who hustle family law make livings destroying families and churn their incomes by creating acrimony where none exists. A family law lawyer has to have no pride to disclose that he destroys families for a living.

Anyway, that chick and I sat on the beach for a couple hours. I have no clue why many women even bother wearing bikinis because many walk around virtually naked. The point is a dude in a strained marriage can find easy consolation within the arms of many sweet, young thangs (SYT's). BTW, within the rich dude crowd of So Cal, SYT's are known as "sponsored" as in rich dudes keep them on payroll. The SYT's make serious judgment errors when they think that their sponsors will leave their wives and families for the much younger model. That only happens when STY's tie in to a really stupid rich dude, which is rare. Many SYT's live large for years only to suddenly find themselves on waivers and too old to get back in the gold digging game.

© 24hourcampfire