Home
Well F**K Them!

FREE US OR DIE, CRACKER!… F**K DONALD TRUMP!” – Armed Black Panthers March in Milwaukee (VIDEO)
Jim Hoft Dec 21st, 2016 1:24 pm

Armed New Black Panthers marched in Milwaukee, Wisconsin this week in the bitter cold.
The protesters said,

We’re not saying, “We shall overcome” today… We’re saying, “We shall over-GUN!”… F*ck Donald Trump! F*ck Hillary Clinton too, but F*ck Donald Trump!”

Excerpts from their 40-minute march on December 18, 2016.
Video via Badger Pundit:

They only pull that crap where's no open season on them.

Sanctuary cities.
Gitmo. NOW! Start filling it back up.

Total BS and not what is wanted or needed in this country. From any side.
They are free... Free to get a job and become self sustaining, law abiding and contributing members of society. Or free to leave the country at their earliest convenience.
Freedom to succeed or fail, on their own merit, has proven too much for them to bear.

That's a tough pill to swallow.

Walking down the street with loaded AR's, running their mouths, and no police action taken.

That looks a lot like freedom to me.
Free them, send them back to the mother land
I think you all misinterpret them. In their ghetto ebonics, "Free Us!" translates to English as "We want everything for free." Apparently, housing, food, phones, insurance, transportation, education, clothing, and utilities aren't enough.

(Anybody wanna bet that AR isn't stolen?)
LMAO, I probably wouldn't have watched this far in but I walked away and came back a few minutes in. The 'leader' was talking about how the government was manipulating the weather on account of their march...TFF.
It would be justice if the police ran a facial recognition program on them and discovered that some were felons in possession.
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
It would be justice if the police ran a facial recognition program on them and discovered that some were felons in possession.
A fine idea. Nobody should get away with crap like this.
12.30 til 4 on a weekday ? Why weren't they at work......ah nevermind.
PTO I'm sure.

Feel me bro', got it take it.
Kweanzeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Light up a candle. Or an AR!
Originally Posted by Troutnut

Dude....they work night shift.
Freedumb = Freeshit in their world.

I'll just about guarantee HRC/soros is paying them, back-channel.
Dem fuggers gonna write a check their azzes can't cash.
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Dem fuggers gonna write a check their azzes can't cash.

That's exactly what is going to happen.
Maybe they want their souls to be freed.
Originally Posted by Troutnut

They work 2nd shift. (Grin)
I was down there Sunday and didn't hear a word on local radio..I know a .38 does not seem to be enough to carry down there now.

The pansy Mayor does not want it brought up will do nothing but apologize to them. Brandishing a firearm would be a charge they should be up for at the least and they did damage at least one car in their "protest".
Laffin....just laffin.
Bunch of idiots, but a peaceful armed march.. who cares?

I'd love for there to be a hundred peaceful armed marches by minorities, then throw that into every liberal's face when they get upset about white people with guns in public.
[i][/i][b][/b]Love to see that down south here like maybe in Louisiana with those crazy Cajuns but they're to chicken s**t to do that.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
I think you all misinterpret them. In their ghetto ebonics, "Free Us!" translates to English as "We want everything for free." Apparently, housing, food, phones, insurance, transportation, education, clothing, and utilities aren't enough.

(Anybody wanna bet that AR isn't stolen?)

Thinking outside the box...

wanna bet they were not supplied by Soros?

some of them evidently had Silencers on them also...

wonder if those are legally registered....

why didn't Milwaukee police stop and disarm these SOBs...

don't they have any APC's? if not the Wisconsin N.Guard would have, and I'm sure the governor would let them borrow a few or how many are needed...
Wonder what would be the outcome if those Spades happen to catch the attention of a bunch of honky varmint hunters....

22.250s or 243s, heavy barreled, high power scope with mildot reticles, cans on the end of them....

bet that would break up their parade real quick....

but lets be real....

the cops SWAT unit would be a better choice... but seems the brothers have no intention of not hurting someone.. and lord knows the media holds the cops' feet to the fire to be all politically correct etc....

the Panthers want an armed insurrection in this country... I just don't think the outcome would favor their position or situation....
What makes them think they aren't free??
Originally Posted by hanco
What makes them think they aren't free??
Freedom does not mean the same thing to them, as it does to you. You interpret freedom as "freedom within the confines of the law". They view freedom as whatever the hell they want to do. They are feral, and don't understand such simple concepts as private property and other people's rights. If they see something they like, they take it. Somebody they don't like? They kill or hurt them. To them, that is freedom. If you don't agree, or try to stop them, that is oppression. They will not assimilate to a civil society. THAT is the problem.
Originally Posted by Seafire

the Panthers want an armed insurrection in this country... I just don't think the outcome would favor their position or situation....

Been thinking about this. I don't know John, people with not much to lose are harder to control than comfortable old fat guys like us. Speaking just for me, I like my warm fire. grin
Free them with a bullet to the CNS.. Worthless pieces of garbage.
© 24hourcampfire