-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I was down there Sunday and didn't hear a word on local radio..I know a .38 does not seem to be enough to carry down there now.

The pansy Mayor does not want it brought up will do nothing but apologize to them. Brandishing a firearm would be a charge they should be up for at the least and they did damage at least one car in their "protest".

"Jerry is dead, Phish suck time to get a job "

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Laffin....just laffin.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Bunch of idiots, but a peaceful armed march.. who cares?

I'd love for there to be a hundred peaceful armed marches by minorities, then throw that into every liberal's face when they get upset about white people with guns in public.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
[i][/i][b][/b]Love to see that down south here like maybe in Louisiana with those crazy Cajuns but they're to chicken s**t to do that.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
I think you all misinterpret them. In their ghetto ebonics, "Free Us!" translates to English as "We want everything for free." Apparently, housing, food, phones, insurance, transportation, education, clothing, and utilities aren't enough.

(Anybody wanna bet that AR isn't stolen?)

Thinking outside the box...

wanna bet they were not supplied by Soros?

some of them evidently had Silencers on them also...

wonder if those are legally registered....

why didn't Milwaukee police stop and disarm these SOBs...

don't they have any APC's? if not the Wisconsin N.Guard would have, and I'm sure the governor would let them borrow a few or how many are needed...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Wonder what would be the outcome if those Spades happen to catch the attention of a bunch of honky varmint hunters....

22.250s or 243s, heavy barreled, high power scope with mildot reticles, cans on the end of them....

bet that would break up their parade real quick....

but lets be real....

the cops SWAT unit would be a better choice... but seems the brothers have no intention of not hurting someone.. and lord knows the media holds the cops' feet to the fire to be all politically correct etc....

the Panthers want an armed insurrection in this country... I just don't think the outcome would favor their position or situation....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
What makes them think they aren't free??

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by hanco
What makes them think they aren't free??
Freedom does not mean the same thing to them, as it does to you. You interpret freedom as "freedom within the confines of the law". They view freedom as whatever the hell they want to do. They are feral, and don't understand such simple concepts as private property and other people's rights. If they see something they like, they take it. Somebody they don't like? They kill or hurt them. To them, that is freedom. If you don't agree, or try to stop them, that is oppression. They will not assimilate to a civil society. THAT is the problem.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Seafire

the Panthers want an armed insurrection in this country... I just don't think the outcome would favor their position or situation....

Been thinking about this. I don't know John, people with not much to lose are harder to control than comfortable old fat guys like us. Speaking just for me, I like my warm fire. grin

LOL
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Free them with a bullet to the CNS.. Worthless pieces of garbage.

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
IC B3

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

333 members (163bc, 10ring1, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 160user, 01Foreman400, 32 invisible), 1,911 guests, and 997 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,333
Posts18,505,958
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.