Home
I've only heard of this because it's somewhat local. I can't find any news reporting it and have just heard pieces from other locals who are seeing posts on FB, which I don't do..Anyway, here is a Gofund me link and the story they have posted on it.

https://www.gofundme.com/help-for-walker-daugherty
shared it on FB
Thanks Roger.
Posted By: Gus Re: Guide/Hunter shot by illegals - 01/08/17
thanks for the heads-up.

it's good to be doubly sure, and doubly safe nowadays.

we use to camp in the Big Bend of sw Texasas and never gave it a second thought.

at some point Nationality is going to be meaningful, or it isn't.

this country has problems, if Trump & company can't repair it, then it'll be a brand new ball game, soon enough.
SandBilly: What a sad happening!
Prayers sent.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Funny that not one news story shows up at all about this.

You'd think the media was on the wetback's side of things...
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Funny that not one news story shows up at all about this.

You'd think the media was on the wetback's side of things...

They wouldn't want to incite anyone to do anything...
Found this writeup by a friend of mine.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/105428562764060153399/posts/3FoC4MuH8kE?sfc=true

New Mexico Hunting Guide, Client Wounded in Border Ambush
Laura Bryant

1/8/2017

While guiding an aoudad hunt in Presidio county Texas, a New Mexico hunting guide was shot in the abdomen and seriously wounded Friday night after what appears to have been an attempt to kidnap his clients on the Mexico border.
The guide remains in critical condition in a Texas Hospital. His client was also shot in the arm and is expected to recover.
Multiple assailants fired upon an RV parked near a hunting lodge where the party were staying for the hunt. The contracted hunter and his wife were asleep in the in the RV when the attack began. Walker Daugherty 26 of Chloride NM was wounded while attempting to stop the assailants from taking the RV with his clients inside. He was assisted by another guide Michael Bryant; the men were staying inside the lodge with their wives.
Per a family source, everyone was in bed preparing for an early hunt, the guides and cooks inside the house and the clients in the rental RV parked nearby. Walker heard voices outside and went to see what the noises were, he witnessed men with guns attempting to take the RV, he then ran back inside to get help. Walker and Michael armed themselves to defend and protect the client and to attempt to deter the assailants while the hunter attempted to escape in the RV which was being shot at repeatedly. The vehicle is riddled with bullet holes from the attack and suffered other structural damage.
The attack lasted long enough for Walker to run back to the house and get more ammunition, when he was close to the door his sister, saw him get shot and was able to drag him inside the house and away from the gunfire. The women in the lodge were able to get a spotty cell signal and call 911.
The family has been earning a living guiding and outfitting out of the remote ranch for years. The business had experienced several thefts and had been working with the US Border Patrol to apprehend illegal aliens in the area in the past month. The theft events and the attack occurred in the United States.
The attack has the family concerned that the attack was not just an attempt to rob the property. They believe the assailants intended to kill all the party. The attackers were strategically placed around the lodge and the men were fired upon from different areas.
The client’s wife, a nurse was able to help keep Walker from bleeding to death while they waited several hours for a medivac helicopter to take him to El Paso. It took local law enforcement over an hour to get to the remote scene. The family says the men and their wives were grilled about the veracity of their account by Law Enforcement and the assailants got away and likely returned to Mexico. Kidnapping along with drug and human trafficking, has become common along the Mexico border especially if there are reasons to believe that an intended victim is a person of means. The family however are self-employed outfitters earning a living as guides although the clients were likely the intended targets.
Friends have set up a go fund me account to assist with medical expenses and the long recovery process that Walker is expected to endure. He is uninsured.
It sure ain't in the mainstream media, in any form.

http://bigbendnow.com/2017/01/two-men-shot-in-remote-presidio-county/#.WHGdeK9vJ7E.facebook

PRESIDIO COUNTY – Two men were shot at a remote south Presidio County ranch on Friday night, according to the Presidio County Sheriff’s Office.

Walker Daughtry, 26, of New Mexico was flown via helicopter to El Paso for a gunshot to the abdomen. Edwin Roberts, 59, was transported by U.S. Border Patrol EMS to a Presidio EMS ambulance that was waiting in Candelaria, then driven to Presidio Lely Airport and airlifted to El Paso with a gunshot wound to the arm, said Joel Nuñez, chief deputy sheriff, who added that the Presidio County Sheriff’s Office is taking the lead in the investigation.

The event unfolded about 9:30pm Friday when Nuñez was in the remote border community of Ruidosa assisting Presidio EMS with a service call.

He said he received a call from the Circle Doug Ranch west of Candelaria about shots being fired by multiple shooters with two individuals shot and severely injured.

“I was first to arrive to secure the victims inside the ranch house and I requested assistance for shots fired from unknown shooters around the perimeter of the house,” Nuñez said.

The men injured by gunfire were part of a group of six hunters leasing the Circle Doug Ranch, including three males and three females, he said.

The chief deputy sheriff said no arrests have been made at this time, as the sheriff’s office awaits results of “ballistic evidence.”

Responding agencies in order of arrival were the Presidio Police Department, US Border Patrol, Texas Department of Public Safety highway patrol troopers, sheiff’s office deputies from Presidio, Sheriff Danny Dominguez, and Deputy Mitch Garcia of Marfa.

Nuñez praised the cooperation of the various agencies involved in the matter: “This situation exemplifies the support by local, state, and federal agencies. Backup for this situation was efficient and greatly appreciated considering the distance between Presidio and the remote Circle Doug Ranch, approximately 10 miles west of Candelaria by a rocky, mountainous dirt road. An estimated 45 minutes was an excellent response time.”

He added, “Coordination by all agencies resulted in a well-executed extraction of the victims. Native Air Ambulance landed a helicopter on the ranch by the house for extraction of the more severe injury.”
Thanks for the added info, RB. It would be news worthy if it were illegals that were shot, American citizens are apparently not..
I never travel in that country, whether it's our ranch or elsewhere without at least one AR15 and at least 500 rounds of ammo.

No Country for Old Men.

People just don't realize until they have been there.
It sounds like a good place for long range practice...
I like the part about the clients and guides being grilled about the veracity of the account. Too bad they didn't have some warning and be able to fight back. If they did hit any of the illegals, it probably will not be known as they will take the wounded or body with them.

There WILL be a mark for another hit on this bunch, (my opinion)
I hope those guides have full auto ARs next time
Jessie, this happen in our hunting country?
Presidio County by Candalaria
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Jessie, this happen in our hunting country?

Looks like it was south of Van Horn.
The sheriff in Presidio County was arrested years ago for smuggling drugs himself...

Just Google mapped it Barry, Candelaria looks like an end of road place with one way in and out? Never been in that specific country...
Originally Posted by GregW
Just Google mapped it Barry, Candelaria looks like an end of road place with one way in and out? Never been in that specific country...

I try not to... grin

Been in the vicinity a few times.
I never travel in that country, whether it's our ranch or elsewhere without at least one AR15 and at least 500 rounds of ammo.

No Country for Old Men.

^^^This^^^

You can't be too careful nowadays! Better to be prepared.
What I was getting at is that it looks like one helluva spot...
When in the Pacific Northwest a G3 clone became my normal hunting/hiking rifle carrying a few 20 round mags in my pack. Too many grow ops and crazies out in the woods. 150 grain PSP corelocts are great deer and coyote medicine.

Would not go near the border without sufficient firepower.

No doubt! grin

I'm game when you are!
I suspect a few wetbacks have been eliminated by hunters and ranchers through the years
Originally Posted by SandBilly
I've only heard of this because it's somewhat local. I can't find any news reporting it and have just heard pieces from other locals who are seeing posts on FB, which I don't do..Anyway, here is a Gofund me link and the story they have posted on it.

Heart wrenching.

Dave

By all of these events it sure looks like a hell of a lot more need to be shot and pushed back across the border.
Originally Posted by hanco
I suspect a few wetbacks have been eliminated by hunters and ranchers through the years

If they were, you'd never know it...
I just looked that place up, damn that's gotta be some rough country.

The closest I've been to there is Terlingua area.
I've been in the area fishing on the Rio Grande with friends and one of the friends father. He was familiar with the area and had a few border stories to tell..He was also prepared and made sure we were too...
Originally Posted by deflave

Heart wrenching.

Dave

GFY

No doubt! grin

I'm game when you are!
need a third? i have nothing to lose and it might just be fun.
Originally Posted by deerstalker

No doubt! grin

I'm game when you are!
need a third? i have nothing to lose and it might just be fun.

You'd be pretty safe with us. Trust me. grin

We've been down that road before, and are not shy about it. wink
Prayers on the way.

I was scouting for a M D lease on a ranch about twenty miles NW of Candelaria a couple years ago. The highway ends at Candelaria but a gravel/caliche road continues on up the River and comes out close to Lobo. A B P agent told me later, when we hunted out of Van Horn that the road was impassable except for 4 wheelers. It is too dangerous to maintain.

That country South of Hwy 90 belongs to the Cartels. The mules , equine and human, carry the dope out to the highway around Valentine. The mules and burros are just turned loose to roam free.

The Cartels have gotten bolder and bolder since I've hunted the Trans Pecos for twenty or so years.

If they were, you'd never know it...

Less than have been killed, raped, or left to die by their coyote trzfficers.
Dayom. Until a few years ago i used to spend a couple weekends alone in an old line camp south of marfa and north and west of Persimmon Gap while quail hunting and calling m.l.

Had to access a hidden switch to prevent sensors under the floor from alerting the Border Patrol.

Guess i didnt need to hunt down there anyway. Bad steep rocky mountanious ridges and narrow rough canyons. Almost no deer due to lions.
need a few Bill Jordan's back on the border
Originally Posted by deerstalker
need a few Bill Jordan's back on the border

No, we need more like Tom Three Persons. He killed more wetbacks than the Plague.
Supposedly, he would give them a chance to go for their weapon first, and then gun em down!
The road from Candelaria on up the River is "Chispa road".... I couldn't remember it so I looked at a map. The Sierra Viejo ranch I visited is NW of Candelaria on caliche roads about twenty miles or so.

In 2014, a young guy showed up at the ranchouse having walked up from across the River. He had been roughed up bad, and not just by the country. He was from Amarillo and was partying in Ojinaga( across from Presidio) with another guy when they were kid napped by the druggies. They were driven up the River on the Mexican side and were told they had to deliver a load of dope to a spot near Valentine.

As soon as they got across the River, they threw the dope away, intending to follow Chispa Road back to Candelaria where they figured to find the B P. They hadn't gone a half mile on the road when someone opened up with a rifle and shot his friend.

This guy hit the mountains and found a creek that he ollowed to the Ranch.

It's sixty five miles from the ranch to Presidio, where he had left his car and they offered him a ride, which he turned down. He wanted no part of Presidio. They shuttled him to another ranch to the N W and they in turn handed him off to another one who took him to Van Horn to catch a bus to Amarillo.

The ranch foreman told the B P about it on his next trip to town, but no body, Gringo or otherwise was found on Chispa road.

I've prowled from Del Rio to Van Horn and that Chispa Road stretch is the most forsaken of the whole damn Tx Mex border.
Originally Posted by curdog4570

I was scouting for a M D lease on a ranch about twenty miles NW of Candelaria a couple years ago. The highway ends at Candelaria but a gravel/caliche road continues on up the River and comes out close to Lobo. A B P agent told me later, when we hunted out of Van Horn that the road was impassable except for 4 wheelers. It is too dangerous to maintain.

That country South of Hwy 90 belongs to the Cartels. The mules , equine and human, carry the dope out to the highway around Valentine. The mules and burros are just turned loose to roam free.

The Cartels have gotten bolder and bolder since I've hunted the Trans Pecos for twenty or so years.

Used to be a bridge there, but the Border Patrol convinced the county to take it down because (they said) only smugglers used it. Then, the BP supervisor asked the county to abandon the road because it was too long and too rough for them to patrol. The county manager said, "No way. There are ranches and families down there that need to get to town and we need to provide fire suppression and ambulance service."

The BP supervisor then told them that the county was on its own--that they would no longer tear up their vehicles on that road. So, the only law enforcement is the county sheriff whose deputies cannot stop anyone without cause nor can they legally inquire about citizenship because they are not offered training and certification to determine citizenship.

Hell of a way to have to live.
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I just looked that place up, damn that's gotta be some rough country.

The closest I've been to there is Terlingua area.

It for sure is Scott....

40 miles down the river from some of the country I guide in. This schit needs to go viral....
Originally Posted by mudhen

Used to be a bridge there, but the Border Patrol convinced the county to take it down because (they said) only smugglers used it. Then, the BP supervisor asked the county to abandon the road because it was too long and too rough for them to patrol. The county manager said, "No way. There are ranches and families down there that need to get to town and we need to provide fire suppression and ambulance service."

The BP supervisor then told them that the county was on its own--that they would no longer tear up their vehicles on that road. So, the only law enforcement is the county sheriff whose deputies cannot stop anyone without cause nor can they legally inquire about citizenship because they are not offered training and certification to determine citizenship.

The Governor can't get the National Guard Engineers to improve the road as a training exercise? We do it all the time for Third World countries. Just declare some State emergency and get it done.
Who's going to protect the NG? Mostly, they aren't allowed to be armed. Which is complete BS!

. . .People just don't realize until they have been there.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ this ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
a whole bunch of America gets it's facts from
television and magazines and the confuser.
they just don't realize how bad it is to have
border jumpers here. they live like animals.
when i hunted south of freer some years ago, they
would drop you off, and almost do a "tactical entry"
to put you in your blind. you'd have to open the
door with you and the ranch foreman or a buddy having drawn
guns in case there was a border jumper(s) asleep inside.
all the rv's were inside of a fenced in area with tall
chain link fence and topped with wire. it was locked up
at dark and everyone stayed inside. there were still
break ins when nobody was around. you couldn't leave anything
there or it'd be gone next time you came back. there
were places where there were trash piles where the border
jumpers just dropped whatever they didn't want or they
were through with on the ground like it was nothing.

no more of that for me.
OTOH I hunted a place about 10 miles north of the river, and for years we'd lock the vehicles at night or when gone from camp.

Only saw wets one time. They wanted food. We gave em some. No big deal.

OTOH we were never without firearms on us and mags.

I suspect the owner of the ranch was friends with BP and that kept a lot of the riff raff off his place, though they did have a jeep stolen once over the years.

I would not venture into that area, as Barry mentioned, or where this happened without a number of mags for the AR and the Glocks. Just makes sense.

Now we should have a shoot policy, the hell with shovel and shutup at this point.

Make it known all tresspassers will be shot on sight, no questions asked and the buzzards will clean up the mess. PUBLICIZE it and do it a bit and it'll put the traffic to a minimum in a hurry I would suspect.
Posted By: las Re: Guide/Hunter shot by illegals - 01/08/17
Sounds like a "no closed season" needs to be implemented.
That story should be all over the press.

The best and indeed the only description I have found of the Mexican side of the Border along that stretch comes from the book Tecate Journals by an English professor at Laredo Community College...

https://www.amazon.com/Tecate-Journals-Seventy-Days-Grande/dp/1594850771

Lest one thinks he's soft on the Border, he starts the book with a description of what happens to two of his American students from Laredo who became involved with the drug trade. One, a guy, was methodically cut into many small pieces while still alive, dying during the process. The other, a girl, became engaged to a wealthy narco in Nuevo Laredo. When they were picked up by a rival cartel over there she was raped repeatedly in front of him over a three day period, one of her fingers being cut off each time. When all ten fingers were gone they killed her, tied her corpse to him as if they were having sex, and buried him alive.

In the book he kayaks the length of the Rio Grande from El Paso to the Gulf. IIRC he did this before 2007, but the book is still relevant.

I'm recalling from the Candelaria stretch of the river he visited and stayed at a number of isolated ranch houses on the Mexican side, I'm recalling one of his hosts saying every honest man in that area had either gone north or been shot.

A stretch of real estate on the American side that we need to take back for sure.

Birdwatcher

Posted By: g5m Re: Guide/Hunter shot by illegals - 01/09/17
Originally Posted by mudhen

That sounds like a lot of the old western movies.
When some Wets stole some of our gear from our ranch house/hunting camp one night while we were sleeping, we reported it to the B P and Sherrifs office. This was four or five years ago in Brewster County about eight miles from the River.

A Deputy lived on an adjoining ranch and came over to visit most every day. He told us this in response to our questions about what we should do if it happened again; for

"You are not allowed to detain them.If you do, and call the BP, you will be arrested for kidnapping and the Wets get a ride home. Don't detain them and call me since I'm required to call the BP and the end result will be the same."

"You are allowed to defend your life, and it has been accepted that a rock is a deadly weapon. There are plenty of rocks around here.If you kill one, I can clean up the mess, but do not arrest one. If they agree to wait for me or the BP, and lots of times they will if they are looking for a ride home, then that's OK, but do not detain them against their will."

The Landowners down there operate under the same legal restrictions. They can arrest a US citizen for trespassing, but not an illegal alien.

As I posted earlier, there has been a steady escalation of violence North of the River for decades. Contrary to other opinions, there is no easy solution to this problem, but it is clear that the folks who live there are helpless to stop it.

Simple fix here, the Government puts troops in the border states and any foreign nationals trespassing illegally get arrested, any carrying weapons whilst engaged in illegal trespass get shot and killed.
That goes for male, female, children.

There is a border, and it needs to be enforceable.

You know, sometimes I think I could be a great boon to the world as the poor mans emancipator, mainly by virtue of the empathy I feel for my fellow man and in part because I am obviously in touch with my feminine side (I can be a cunt at times).
When some Wets stole some of our gear from our ranch house/hunting camp one night while we were sleeping, we reported it to the B P and Sherrifs office. This was four or five years ago in Brewster County about eight miles from the River.

A Deputy lived on an adjoining ranch and came over to visit most every day. He told us this in response to our questions about what we should do if it happened again; for

"You are not allowed to detain them.If you do, and call the BP, you will be arrested for kidnapping and the Wets get a ride home. Don't detain them and call me since I'm required to call the BP and the end result will be the same."

"You are allowed to defend your life, and it has been accepted that a rock is a deadly weapon. There are plenty of rocks around here.If you kill one, I can clean up the mess, but do not arrest one. If they agree to wait for me or the BP, and lots of times they will if they are looking for a ride home, then that's OK, but do not detain them against their will."

The Landowners down there operate under the same legal restrictions. They can arrest a US citizen for trespassing, but not an illegal alien.

As I posted earlier, there has been a steady escalation of violence North of the River for decades. Contrary to other opinions, there is no easy solution to this problem, but it is clear that the folks who live there are helpless to stop it.

The key to doing that is how you word it...

"Hello, Border Patrol? Yes, I was out on my ranch this morning and some poor wetbacks were out of water, and flagged me down to give them a ride. They wanted me to call you and relay that they'd had enough, and wish to turn themselves in." grin
Posted By: RIO7 Re: Guide/Hunter shot by illegals - 01/09/17
If you live within 50 miles of the BORDER, Welcome to Northern Mexico. Rio7
This^^^, thanks to people like ginthere and their friends in high places.
This^^^, thanks to people like ginthere and their friends in high places.

Nah.

It's been that way since we sent them packing back across the river with Santa Anna. whistle
A necessary first step in dealing with the violence, at least in the Trans Pecos is to implement a Guest Worker Program so that Juan and Maria, who cross just to make a better life for their families, can cross by legal means.

Once the traffic is reduced to primarily just the drug smugglers, the harsh measures advocated for by many of you can be implemented.

The "Northern Experts", who fear they will lose their jobs to a Mexican who is illiterate even in his own language, are the chief obstacle to this first step.
A necessary first step in dealing with the violence, at least in the Trans Pecos is to implement a Guest Worker Program so that Juan and Maria, who cross just to make a better life for their families, can cross by legal means.

Once the traffic is reduced to primarily just the drug smugglers, the harsh measures advocated for by many of you can be implemented.

The "Northern Experts", who fear they will lose their jobs to a Mexican who is illiterate even in his own language, are the chief obstacle to this first step.

True, and if you supply free insurance, housing and a new car he may even be appreciative.

So you want it left as it is then?
Originally Posted by JSTUART
True, and if you supply free insurance, housing and a new car he may even be appreciative.

Like the blacks are? whistle

No Country for Old Men.

ain't that the truth.
it was a topic of discussion this weekend at the house, connected to the threads on the handgun forum about revolvers vs. hi cap pistols.
I keep using the same expression, no country for old men.
Many of the drug mules are Cartel victims themselves. Their families in Mexico are hostages, held under fear of death.

They can carry a load of drugs fifty or so miles and be paid 300 bucks at the handoff, or be killed.

"The Silver or the lead"....... that tactic is the cornerstone of the Cartels' success and is applied across the full spectrum and on both sides of the River.

that was tried in the 50's in arizona, called the bracero program.
old caeser chavez wasn't to happy about it, his people use to beat the crap out of new arrivals, they were competitive with his attempts to unionize farm workers. Pretty soon those "guests" started wanting a/c apts, health care, you name it. The cost of a head of lettuce would have gone to ten bucks ahead. So it went back to the old way of sneaking across the border. Now there were retirement programs set up, money sent to what's now wells fargo, and sent to mexico for the workers benefits. When they went to claim it, it disappeared. So even tho it was stolen in mexico, go figure, a lawsuit was filed against the U.S. Bank. I never did know the results of that.
I had a good friend, now deceased, that had farms on both sides of the border, he was the one telling me how it fizzeled out. What isn't often known, in the 50's, they were recruiting kids in arizona to pick melons in yuma for about .90/hour as summer work.
A necessary first step in dealing with the violence, at least in the Trans Pecos is to implement a Guest Worker Program and sixtiesso that Juan and Maria, who cross just to make a better life for their families, can cross by legal means.

The Bracero Program in the fifties and sixties didn't result in that.
Many of the drug mules are Cartel victims themselves. Their families in Mexico are hostages, held under fear of death.

They can carry a load of drugs fifty or so miles and be paid 300 bucks at the handoff, or be killed.

"The Silver or the lead"....... that tactic is the cornerstone of the Cartels' success and is applied across the full spectrum and on both sides of the River.

Okay...how is that your concern, I would have thought you would be primarily focusing on the rights of Americans.

If any in Mexico want change they can do that themselves...probably would have happened if your government didn't keep sending the nasties in Mexico small arms.
We have hunted Mule Deer and Aoudad all up and down that country from Terlingua up to Presidio and over to Valentine. Some of the most breath taking country God ever created. Unfortunately- every time we have run in to a BP out on a ranch or county road- they warn us and advise us to be very diligent I.E., there are a lot of 2 legged coyotes and drug runners there from the mexican side. Oh and by the way- we are always armed with AR's, center fires, pistols etc. Sucks that we have to be that defensive on our own soil.
Prayers to the family.
A necessary first step in dealing with the violence, at least in the Trans Pecos is to implement a Guest Worker Program and sixtiesso that Juan and Maria, who cross just to make a better life for their families, can cross by legal means.

Correct...it resulted in open borders in 2016 and the US losing control of large sections of the border states.

How is that working out?

Correct...it resulted in open borders in 2016 and the US losing control of large sections of the border states.

How is that working out?

You're pretty clueless about the material you're lecturing and pontificating on here, Old Timer.
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

How is that working out?

You're pretty clueless about the material you're lecturing and pontificating on here, Old Timer.

Probably, but I do like closed borders and restricted entry.

Would you be suggesting there are no border problems...and be aware that a lot of my information is what you yourself have posted.

There's no "probably about tit,...you are WAY out of your depth on this particular "immigration problem".

One size does emphatically NOT fit all.

GTC

There's no "probably about tit,...you are WAY out of your depth on this particular "immigration problem".

One size does emphatically NOT fit all.

GTC

Then explain it to me...please.

Please ?
You've had YEARS to read or re-read stuff we've been writing about our southern border here on this site. And you HAVE responded to a bloody chit load of those posts.
If you are as clueless as you seem to be, there's not a lick of sense in me trying to explain any of it to you now,...and I'm in no mood to waste the time.

GTC

Please ?
You've had YEARS to read or re-read stuff we've been writing about our southern border here on this site. And you HAVE responded to a bloody chit load of those posts.
If you are as clueless as you seem to be, there's not a lick of sense in me trying to explain any of it to you now,...and I'm in no mood to waste the time.

GTC

So...no you won't.

Okay...try this on for size .

How does employing foreign nationals and having American citizens unemployed benefit the nation, how does having American funds moving across the border every day benefit your nation, how does having the American taxpayer funding medical and education expenses of foreign nationals benefit the American people.

If Mexican citizens wish to emigrate to America they have the option of applying for American citizenship, and there is no problem at all with that I can see.

But coming in illegally and tolerating same does absolutely nothing for your nation.

Just in case you missed the cue, now is the time for you to copy and paste someone else's article.
Bad place
Stuart
coming in illegally and tolerating same

....show me one example of my supporting, or "tolerating" and post it.

lotsa' luck with that, sport.

GTC
Stuart, I've made a couple trips to your country, staying a couple weeks each time. Other than getting a feel for the geography and culture, I'm at no advantage to members who have only read about it.

With respect to the Trans Pecos section of our border, geography IS the story. The same holds true for the Tucson section where Crossfireoops lives though it is different geography.

An acceptable answer for ANY military question is :" It is dependent on the situation and terrain, Sir."

You would do well to keep that answer in mind.
Stuart
coming in illegally and tolerating same

....show me one example of my supporting, or "tolerating" and post it.

lotsa' luck with that, sport.

GTC

I have not said you do Cross, but the question still stands...how does having foreign nationals working in America whilst American citizens are not working benefit the nation as a whole?

And no, this is not a question of ethnicity...it is a question of citizenship and fiscal responsibility.

For example, whites that are there illegally should be kicked out as well.
Curdog, if foreign nationals work over here, is the child they drop here a US citizen, which, btw, is another problem that needs to be rectified.
Posted By: Owl Re: Guide/Hunter shot by illegals - 01/09/17
I've come across mules in the Chiricahua's and near the Tohono O'odham reservation. The ones near the rez were armed. Pretty scary.

I just try to steer clear... If it comes down to a battle, then yes, protect yourself.

Last Oct I was hunting whitetails in the Chiricahua's. Ran into the BP chasing some mules. Told me stories that would curl your toe nails.

Yes, there is a HUGE problem all along the border, AZ, NM and TX.

And just as another mentioned. You detain or anything else and you're the one that gets in trouble.

A good read:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/03/30/illegal-immigrant-suspected-murder-arizona-rancher.html

a quote from the article:

Rancher Roger Barnett was sued for $32 million for pointing his gun at a group of illegal immigrants. He says that immigration advocates in Washington may argue the border is secure, but that Krentz's death puts paid to those claims.

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/feb/04/nation/la-na-arizona-rancher-20110205

Court upholds verdict against Arizona rancher who detained illegal immigrants on his land
A federal appeals court rules that Arizona rancher Roger Barnett must pay $87,000 to four illegal immigrants he detained at gunpoint. The court says the immigrants were not armed and didn't threaten him.

http://www.desertinvasion.us/invasion_pictures/invasion_barnett.html
Stuart, I've made a couple trips to your country, staying a couple weeks each time. Other than getting a feel for the geography and culture, I'm at no advantage to members who have only read about it.

With respect to the Trans Pecos section of our border, geography IS the story. The same holds true for the Tucson section where Crossfireoops lives though it is different geography.

An acceptable answer for ANY military question is :" It is dependent on the situation and terrain, Sir."

With all respect Curdog...what is on the American side of the border belongs to Americans (regardless OF ethnicity), what is on the Mexican side of the border is for the Mexicans (white, black, or brindle...it matters not).

What the American Government does should benefit Americans, particularly on American soil.

And employing foreign nationals whilst Americans sit on their arse not working is definitely NOT in the interest of America.

If it is...please shew me how.

And please note that this argument can be directly transposed to the Australian arena.
I postulate that all foreign employment should be ceased and limited to Australians and those becoming Australians.
Further, unemployment benefits should be limited to a maximum of three months in every fifteen as it is a safety net not a damned life-style choice.

I also note that all the entry level jobs our kids had access to are now taken up by foreign nationals that send just about everything they make out of the country.

And most of us are bloody well sick of it.
Posted By: Owl Re: Guide/Hunter shot by illegals - 01/09/17
Pictures link:

http://www.desertinvasion.us/invasion_pictures/invasion.html

With all respect Curdog...what is on the American side of the border belongs to Americans (regardless OF ethnicity), what is on the Mexican side of the border is for the Mexicans (white, black, or brindle...it matters not).

What the American Government does should benefit Americans, particularly on American soil.

And employing foreign nationals whilst Americans sit on their arse not working is definitely NOT in the interest of America.

If it is...please shew me how.

And please note that this argument can be directly transposed to the Australian arena.
I postulate that all foreign employment should be ceased and limited to Australians and those becoming Australians.
Further, unemployment benefits should be limited to a maximum of three months in every fifteen as it is a safety net not a damned life-style choice.

I also note that all the entry level jobs our kids had access to are now taken up by foreign nationals that send just about everything they make out of the country.

And most of us are bloody well sick of it.

The problem with your argument JSTUART is you are sounding more American than most Americans, and it pisses people off to accept that fact.
Posted By: edk Re: Guide/Hunter shot by illegals - 01/09/17
Don't confuse some people with facts because it causes undo stress. ED K
This adds another level of excitement to the Big Bend Ultra that is happening next Sunday. This is a really neat part of the world.
I just got on a mule deer lease about 40 miles from Van Horn that borders the Rio Grande. This type of thing did cross my mind before leasing. I hunt with my 14 yr old son, so I'm concerned about the whole crossing thing.

I'm familiar with some of the BS but in south Texas away from the border.
Stuart, we have a sizable segment of our population that are unemployable.

I saw some in your country that I would not want within fifty feet of me.

Coincidentally they were the same color.

And there is no way in hell you can get a job of work done with a good portion of the pampered, underachieving white kids our government schools are churning out.

I'll take a hard working Mexican over them anyway.
If you access it via Coal Mine Road... shoot me a PM.
Stuart, we have a sizable segment of our population that are unemployable.

I saw some in your country that I would not want within fifty feet of me.

Coincidentally they were the same color.

And there is no way in hell you can get a job of work done with a good portion of the pampered, underachieving white kids our government schools are churning out.

If you are referring to Aboriginals than you might be interested to know that most do work and pay taxes, as for the unemployable...a work ethic is learned, and no-one learns anything whilst sitting on their arse.
Kick out the foreign workers and cut benefits, you will be shocked at how quickly people learn and expect to work.

But you cannot do one without the other.

ps, people who work soon get in the habit of buying all those goodies they have always wanted, and they soon enjoy being able to purchase as they will.
Stuart,....
Kick out the foreign workers and cut benefits, you will be shocked at how quickly people learn and expect to work.

Are we given to believe that this has been done in Aus, and that you're speaking as one that's directly witnessed the results?

GTC
Did I hear somebody say something about building a wall on the southern border?
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
Did I hear somebody say something about building a wall on the southern border?

I believe it was a YUGE wall.
I get a real kick out of guys positing that "it's time to get out the long range rifles", when discussing the bosque along both sides of Rio Grande.

I'm STILL firmly of the opinion that particularly "tough" areas on the Mex side should be forcibly occupied, and the inhabitants humanely or inhumanely if required, DISPLACED.
TAKE that land south of the river, and put in defensible perimeters that can be maintained in a budget oriented fashion.

In other words STOP the problem NOW,...over years ahead, let the respective diplomats sort future solutions out over their cocaine, high dollar booze, and underage prostitutes.

GTC
Down here the Cartels have run off or killed all the honest folks on the river bank so we would be taking only the enemy territorory.

It really is the only viable solution.

i'll take the one that has actual skill for the
job involved. willingness isn't enough to cut it.
the person that has the skills and an affinity for
the job should get it. standards for any job should
never be relaxed for diversity's sake.
Stuart,....

Are we given to believe that this has been done in Aus, and that you're speaking as one that's directly witnessed the results?

GTC

No as a nation we have not...but I agitating for it as I have seen what a difference constant work makes to not only individuals but families as a whole.

I have seen down-and-outs that nobody gives a damn for turn themselves and their lot about because of a job...self respect and fitting in does wonders for peoples well being.

Sitting on ones arse on the other hand, is the quickest way to ruin and damnation I can think of.
I get a real kick out of guys positing that "it's time to get out the long range rifles", when discussing the bosque along both sides of Rio Grande.

I'm STILL firmly of the opinion that particularly "tough" areas on the Mex side should be forcibly occupied, and the inhabitants humanely or inhumanely if required, DISPLACED.
TAKE that land south of the river, and put in defensible perimeters that can be maintained in a budget oriented fashion.

In other words STOP the problem NOW,...over years ahead, let the respective diplomats sort future solutions out over their cocaine, high dollar booze, and underage prostitutes.

GTC

Interesting that you balk at stopping foreign workers but espouse military invasion of a neighbouring state.

And who are you kidding...at the moment you are having enough problems on your own lands without adding to them, so the answer is not to annex more lands but to stop illegal foreign entry.

But if you think military invasion is more ethical and efficacious than shooting armed trespassers then you go with that.
No as a nation we have not.

thanks
Originally Posted by Ranger99

i'll take the one that has actual skill for the
job involved. willingness isn't enough to cut it.
the person that has the skills and an affinity for
the job should get it. standards for any job should
never be relaxed for diversity's sake.

There is the problem...a clear willingness by the citizenry to accept illegal foreign workers.
And 'til that changes then you may as well wander about with your hands in your pockets whistling for all the good it does.

And yes Cross...we do have the coppers round up illegals...I have seen it here...and the locals are all for the coppers continuing this action...we let the coppers know if there any odd-bods floating around at work...it is a hoot to see.

No as a nation we have not.

thanks

You are welcome...now read the rest of the posts.
http://bigbendnow.com/2017/01/sheriff-denies-cross-border-violence-in-candelaria-shooting/

Interesting that the people that were on the ground have a different story than people sitting at their computers. Maybe their story will wind up being the same, but I think this is a good example of someone taking one person's explanation as absolute and running with it.

I hope these guys heal quickly and that whoever was responsible is brought to justice.

I gave em' a read,...just more clueless pontification, and holier than thou horsechit from somebody obviously to some degree passionate and committed to solving problems in and on his home turf. Odd that you spend so much time gassing about problems so distant from your own,...and one might almost speculate that you're very disappointed in the progress being made on your home front.

We have absolute historical imperative to mount incursion,....what you called " military invasion of a neighbouring state.". Fact is we've done it before, over EXACTLY the same kinda' horsechit.

.......you know less than nothing about the U.S, / Mexican line, and by your own repeated admissions here over many years, you like to come here to stir chit.

Later

GTC

That Big Bend Now is a lying, liberal rag that would make CBS look like a conservative saint.

First they plagiarized the story from L. Bryant.

Here is what she said about that...

Oh wow I did not speak to big bend now, they cobbled together comments on a blog article. But they sure are acting like they interviewed me. Jerks.

They said things I didn't say, and used comments and cobbled it together.

Originally Posted by willowcreek1996
http://bigbendnow.com/2017/01/sheriff-denies-cross-border-violence-in-candelaria-shooting/

Interesting that the people that were on the ground have a different story than people sitting at their computers. Maybe their story will wind up being the same, but I think this is a good example of someone taking one person's explanation as absolute and running with it.

I hope these guys heal quickly and that whoever was responsible is brought to justice.

The guy that was seriously injured in the shooting as also had death threats since the story became public. Gee. Wonder who would do that?

Why would they want to shut him up?

Something doesn't smell right.
That Big Bend Now is a lying, liberal rag that would make CBS look like a conservative saint.

First they plagiarized the story from L. Bryant.

Here is what she said about that...

Oh wow I did not speak to big bend now, they cobbled together comments on a blog article. But they sure are acting like they interviewed me. Jerks.

They said things I didn't say, and used comments and cobbled it together.

Originally Posted by willowcreek1996

The guy that was seriously injured in the shooting as also had death threats since the story became public. Gee. Wonder who would do that?

Why would they want to shut him up?

Something doesn't smell right.

I agree that something doesn't smell right. I don't know who stinks in the situation though. I think that the farther south you get in Brewster and Presidio Counties, the stranger things become. I have a hard time believing that a group of low paid mules or wets trying to steal an RV would have any desire to follow up with death threats.
http://southernborder.org/border-lawman-tells-texas-politicians-to-shut-up-about-the-border/

I gave em' a read,...just more clueless pontification, and holier than thou horsechit from somebody obviously to some degree passionate and committed to solving problems in and on his home turf. Odd that you spend so much time gassing about problems so distant from your own,...and one might almost speculate that you're very disappointed in the progress being made on your home front.

We have absolute historical imperative to mount incursion,....what you called " military invasion of a neighbouring state.". Fact is we've done it before, over EXACTLY the same kinda' horsechit.

.......you know less than nothing about the U.S, / Mexican line, and by your own repeated admissions here over many years, you like to come here to stir chit.

Later

GTC

Yes, yes...have it your way, it seems to be working.
wonder how much cash has lined his pockets over the years.
Originally Posted by stxhunter

It sure happens. wink

http://libit.sulross.edu/archives/marfanews/indandsent84-92/1992-01-16.pdf
Brewster co. sheriff may well have been told by cartels how the cookie crumbles. BS that the country is safe.

Barry, was the leo on the take that you referred to earlier hispanic.

Be a dr in south texas and get sued by grampa gonzales when your chair collapsed under him in your waiting room (with 6 grandkids on it with him) and the judge and prosecuting atty are named gonzales.

Attys go around teaching how to get these things down to a science.

You want a bunch of whiplash money. Call atty soinso. They have plans.
There may wind up being much more to this story than meets the eye.

^^^

wink
Willowcreek - remember the term "plausible deniability" ?

Just because the sheriff "says" there is no sign of foreign involvement, does NOT mean that is a fact - or even that he believes it himself.

Let's see what shakes out - assuming it doesn't get "buried"
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Willowcreek - remember the term "plausible deniability" ?

Just because the sheriff "says" there is no sign of foreign involvement, does NOT mean that is a fact - or even that he believes it himself.

Let's see what shakes out - assuming it doesn't get "buried"

I think that there may be more to this story than we know at this point. I have no doubts that people lie and often get caught believing their own bull$h. I agree that we will have to hold our horses and see what comes of this. I'd say that there is a good chance that it does get buried. That happens frequently down there. The reward for information on Zuzu Verk is up to $200,000 and I don't think that there is a very big question as to who is responsible on that one.
Barry, was the leo on the take that you referred to earlier hispanic.

No. He is a gringo.

What many don't know, and what is surprising in itself is these border sheriff's claiming that there's no trouble on the border in West Texas.

All sheriffs in the western border of Texas/Mexico are members.

http://www.bordersheriffs.us/

Texas Border Sheriffs' Coalition
Our Mission

Texas Border Sheriff's Coalition, organized May 4, 2005, and is represented by the Chief Law Enforcement Officer of each respective County. Texas Sheriff's, empowered by the state constitution, are committed, from a nation security perspective, to protect lives, property, and the rights of the people, maintain order and security in the United States along the Republic of Mexico Border, enforce the law impartially, and provide police service in partnership with other law enforcement agencies and community partners.

What is also interesting, is that while denying that there is border trouble, the sheriff's departments in these border counties get most of their operating budgets from state and federal grants as well as equipment and added deputies.

There's not much tax base out in far west Texas, so if the border is so secure and safe, then they wouldn't need that money or equipment or manpower... Right?

They'd all squeal like a pig under a gate if they were to lose that funding... whistle
I remember hearing about the ranch where this happened. I think Chianti Spring is on it but maybe not. Seems like it was bought by a yuppie couple a few years ago.

It is only 15 or 20 k acres as I recall which is not large enough to sustain a hunting operation in that country.

It's more of a resort deal I'm thinking.

Looks like their website is shut down.
Website is up. They have the name listed wrong on several of the articles...

http://circledug.com/index_nf.html

It sure happens. wink

http://libit.sulross.edu/archives/marfanews/indandsent84-92/1992-01-16.pdf

Related trivia....

I used to know a woman twenty years back from Brewster County, IIRC her kids went to school with Rick Thompson's (the drug Sheriff) kids, she knew Thompson well.

I knew her through bird watching circles, didn't know Thompson's name until I looked up your link, but I recall her telling me that while she was looking through binoculars at birds along the river one time she was shot in the wrist from a long distance away with a .22, possibly an attempted head shot.

She always figured the Sheriff, ex-military and a noted marksman with a rifle, was responsible. For reasons I don't recall now.

I also recall her telling me she felt the Sheriff somehow had a hand in the sudden and untimely demise of the previous Sheriff. After seeing your link and searching the web it turns out that the previous Sheriff, one D. Hank Hamilton, was shot during his first year in office by a retired Air Force Veteran while checking out said veteran's sedan parked in a pasture.

http://libit.sulross.edu/archives/marfanews/sent26-84/1973-07-19.PDF

Dunno the truth of it, but there it is.

I will say that tough gal was the only person I ever knew that had got bit by a Mohave rattlesnake. It still gave her nerve problems in her leg years after the fact.

Birdwatcher
You Border guys know more about things down there than me.

I'd guess "wait and see" is the thing to do in this case, ballistic reports might shed a light.

A bit hard to sweep something under the rug or misrepresent it maybe with all these diverse LEO's involved. Sounds like too from the magnitude of the response that the responding agencies took this incident seriously: The County Sheriff, Texas DPS, and "about 30" Border Patrol agents including competent trackers and canine units.

(from the link)

Nuñez was the first to arrive on the scene and was shortly thereafter backed up by officers from the sheriff’s office as well as the Presidio Police Department, U.S. Border Patrol and the Texas Department of Public Safety.....

....The story is similar to what the 911 caller told dispatch and what witnesses told law enforcement during preliminary interviews, Deputy Nuñez said.

But according to the investigation by the sheriff’s office and Border Patrol, there is no evidence to support the account.

“We’re still investigating and waiting for ballistics results from [Texas Department of Public Safety] lab in El Paso,” Nuñez said. “Right now, there is no evidence to suggest there was any ‘cross-border violence’ situation there.”

The sheriff’s office was supported in their investigation by about 30 U.S. Border Patrol agents from Air and Marine units from El Paso and agents with human and drug detecting dogs.

“[Border Patrol has] expert trackers who say there were no signs at the time of any individuals on the ranch other than those staying there,” Nuñez said.

ALL of those agencies and personnel are gonna sweep this under the rug?

Birdwatcher
Bump for my friend and patient and retired Texas Ranger Ashby Mitchell who says TR will be in on this investigation .
Ruh roh Raggie!

http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/Pr...idence-of-border-violence-410175185.html

I know you drink in hunting camp, but were they THAT drunk? crazy

Something still doesn't pass the smell test... ?
Ashby Mitchell was the TR who caught Ricky Thompson with 600 lbs of dope. Ricky got 40 or so years.

Mitchells protege from Alpine will be the TR investigating the case he said and there will be no BS in it.
I'd be stunned to learn some mules didn't decide to break into an RV and murder it's occupants.

And I know those guys that can't afford medical insurance usually bring huge ransoms.

Dave
So, the guide Walker Daugherty thought someone was stealing the RV, went and tried to open it, was shot at from the inside by Roberts, went and got a gun and shot Roberts three times, and then was himself shot by the other guide?

Okay, but that leaves unanswered the question why Daugherty wasn't aware that Roberts and his wife were spending the night in their own RV.
I'd be stunned to learn some mules didn't decide to break into an RV and KIDNAP WEALTHY occupants.

And I know those guys that can't afford medical insurance usually bring huge ransoms.

Dave

FIXT
Originally Posted by postoak
So, the guide Walker Daugherty thought someone was stealing the RV, went and tried to open it, was shot at from the inside by Roberts, went and got a gun and shot Roberts three times, and then was himself shot by the other guide?

Okay, but that leaves unanswered the question why Daugherty wasn't aware that Roberts and his wife were spending the night in their own RV.

and why would they make up the story?
It doesn't benefit them. They wouldn't get in any trouble telling the truth, just a misunderstanding.
By The International/Sentinel staff

PRESIDIO COUNTY – A Presidio County grand jury has indicted two men involved in the recent shooting incident at the Circle Dug Ranch near Candelaria.

Arrest warrants have been issued for Michael Bryant and Walker Daugherty. The two men are hunting guides from New Mexico and were part of a group staying at the south Presidio County ranch in early January.

On January 6, Bryant and Daugherty were involved in a shooting incident that left Daugherty and another man injured with severe gunshot wounds. Rumors circulated afterward that clandestine border crossers from Mexico ambushed the group in an attempt to steal an RV or kidnap members of the hunting party.

Bryan and Daugherty are charged with using deadly conduct by discharging firearms in the direction of others, according to Presidio County Chief Deputy Sheriff Joel Nuñez.

The indictments were based on information provided by both men in their statements to law enforcement agents conducting the investigation, Nuñez said.
Oh chitt.
What kind of guides are they anyway? Couldn't even find any illegals DOWN THERE when they needed them most...

Heart wrenching.

Dave

GFY

I hope you learned something here.

Dave

Heart wrenching.

Dave

GFY

I hope you learned something here.

Dave

I wasn't trying to get them funds. It was the only info I had besides local hearsay. Being the drunk that you are, I'm not surprised you're that obtuse.
Ashby Mitchell was the TR who caught Ricky Thompson with 600 lbs of dope. Ricky got 40 or so years.

Mitchells protege from Alpine will be the TR investigating the case he said and there will be no BS in it.

Speaking of former Sheriff Thompson, I knew someone who was a long-time resident of that area at the time, knew him, knew his kids in the way that everybody knows everybody out there. She believed that Thompson had blood on his hands.

I ain't spoke to her in years but I would expect she'd be appalled that they are fixing to let that SOB out early.....

http://marfapublicradio.org/blog/li...heriff-who-once-symbolized-war-on-drugs/

Birdwatcher

Build the wall

I wasn't trying to get them funds. It was the only info I had besides local hearsay. Being the drunk that you are, I'm not surprised you're that obtuse.

Sober enough to smell bullschit.

Which is more than most can say.

Clark
Camping, drinking, cards, whiskey, women and guns- what could go rong. And tequila, too.
I'd be stunned to learn some mules didn't decide to break into an RV and KIDNAP WEALTHY occupants.

Dave

FIXT

Now they were wealthy.

Interesting.

Clark
http://www.grindtv.com/fishing/fish...exican-border-video/#ucWpWYSPp81qTHf8.97

Years before everything was put on the computer there were several incidents of rafters, campers and fishermen shot from the mexican side of the Rio Grande river.

Still not a safe place to be. At least in southern Az the unruling athourities on our side warn against getting anywhere near the border.

Travey, i figure a dr from fl driving a nice motor home here to hunt sheep is probably fairly well off, even if not in your class.
Yeah.

And no medical insurance.

Regular Daddy Warbucks.

Dave
Presidio County, TX is an Obama/Hillary loving place that doesn't care much for conservatives.

Presidio County 2016 Election Results

H. Clinton 66.2%
I was thinking the NM guide had no insurance, not the Dr. but i do know a few people who never had insurance until 65 and medicare. They could afford to pay cash. One paid for a heart transplant. He said they cut the price pretty good when they know you can pay.

Well, looks like they will get their day in court.
http://fxn.ws/2l9ZSzR
It's all very exciting.

Dave
Just a little more exciting than your home videos.
It's ok to feel stupid about this.

Dave
It's ok to post your home video again. Everyone loves to see a POS excuse for a father in his element, and stupid enough to post it online.
I'd rather be a bad father than gullible.

Dave
I'd rather be a bad father than gullible.

Dave

Then you've got it covered, congratulations. Trash...
That really hurt. And I need help.

Would you please send $20 to my gofundme?

Dave
I'll send you a bullet, you can figure out the rest...

Someone should do something to help your children.

Such passion!

You must be a Christian.

Travis
http://marfapublicradio.org/blog/la...ere-negligent-in-2017-shooting-incident/

Ooops............ eek
Well that’s an interesting turn of events.
There was a fellow from around this area that went down a few weeks ago.

He went missing and they just found his body this week.
he was a farmer.
As I posted back when this story was new, I’ve been on the Citcle Dug, scouting to see if my MD hunting bunch might want to lease it.

It is not on a mule route. The B P doesn’t even patrol Chispa Road West of Candelaria. The mule routes are East of Riudosa, between there and Ojinaga. The Citcle Dug is NW of Candelaria.

Anybody can call himself a guide in Texas so these two guys are not going to be insured. I don’t know why the Dr is going to the expense of suing them.
Lots of ranchers and hunters shoot them on sight.
Where did your friend go?

Who or what is "them"...?

This whole situation was a cluster f ck of epic proportions. Those guides may not have a million to repay, but they should work their asses off forever for the lies and negligence. Absolutely disgraceful.
put the wall up with high voltage wires on it every 400 yards tower with armed snipers with the green lite ! lets get `er done !!!!
Don't know him,he farms south of Denver City.

He just went there to visit family.
They lost contact with him about 4 days before he was found shot.

Such passion!

You must be a Christian.

Travis

I'll send 20 pesos if BandSilly starts the pagina......
Thanks for the added info, RB. It would be news worthy if it were illegals that were shot, American citizens are apparently not..

what he said ^

fing media is just as complicit in the destruction of values in this country as the fing Democrats.
wtf this thread is old, wtf am I doing posting on it?

A: wasting bandwidth, i do a lotta that
So no skulduggery, just simple incompetence by the two guides.
the skullduggery was the guides trying to cover up their own incompetence.

unless they were likkered up, trying to get in to the RV to meet the wife.

somebody is not telling all they know.

the hunters were scared [bleep] to shoot through the walls of their own RV
Originally Posted by Sycamore
the skullduggery was the guides trying to cover up their own incompetence.

unless they were likkered up, trying to get in to the RV to meet the wife.

somebody is not telling all they know.

the hunters were scared [bleep] to shoot through the walls of their own RV

Yep, amazing how many here simply can't connect the dots. "Reading, it's fundamental"....

Hanco, since you are neglecting to follow up here, I'm assuming that you're referring to ranchers and hunters gunning down illegals 'on sight' ...
Yeah, that should work out just fine... good god.

Illegals are an obvious scourge but murder ain't the answer.
© 24hourcampfire