Home
Who's watching? smile
Well, duh!
I'll be watching the 4:30 EST version!! wink
That whole time change thing apparently f&cks up a bunch of people.

He's going to get embarrassed on this title for sure. Come on Barry (I think) correct your title to 4:30 Eastern. 3:30 central, 2:30 mountain
etc.
Me too.
http://scores.espn.com/nfl/scoreboard

Link has times for todays games.
I'll be watching, and maybe a drink or several, depending on how the game goes..
Originally Posted by Wtxj
He's going to get embarrassed on this title for sure. Come on Barry (I think) correct your title to 4:30 Eastern. 3:30 central, 2:30 mountain
etc.

LOL! FIXT! grin

I'm watching the CST version myself!
Me also.
That's okay. Thought for a second there I would have to forgo some of the Caps-Fyers game, which started at 1!!! eek

There are so many good hockey clubs this season!! Gonna' be fun!

Looking forward to the Cowboys-Packers for sure!!
I'll watch a little of it in hopes that the Cowboys pull off a win. (Can't believe that I'll be rooting for the Cowboys, but as the old saying goes, the enemy of my enemy is my friend)
Cowboys-Packers?? They made a movie about that, called it Brokeback Mountain!
Not to be that guy but it's 4:40.
Originally Posted by bruinruin
I'll watch a little of it in hopes that the Cowboys pull off a win.

Dude.
Originally Posted by Kenneth

Dude.

I can tell by your avatar who you'll be rooting for!
Originally Posted by wisturkeyhunter

Fine, but I'll be plopped in the chair at 3:40.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Dude.

I can tell by your avatar who you'll be rooting for!

ya think?

Dude.

Sorry man. In days gone by I would have stood solidly with any representative of the NFC North, but not in the last few years.
Packers fan here since 1960.My dad told me at a earlier age the Detroit lions suck so were gonna be packer fans.Thanks dad for the great advise.LOL..
Cheering for the Packers, and watching the Dallas cheerleaders.

What's not to like?
Go pack
Originally Posted by coobie
Packers fan here since 1960.My dad told me at a earlier age the Detroit lions suck so were gonna be packer fans.Thanks dad for the great advise.LOL..

Dad was a true visionary. grin

Dude.

Least it weren't me this time!! laugh
Originally Posted by byc

Dude.

Least it weren't me this time!! laugh

Can we count on your support this time, finally?
Go REDSKINS!!
Big time/long time Packers fan here. The Cowboys deserve to be the big favorites: home field, #1 seed, great running game & they beat the Pack earlier this year. But - - - lots can happen in a game and players can step up or choke. Predictions are for the talking heads that get paid to fill air-time or 12 year old boys. All real fans want to see a great game and (if you're a fan of one team or the other) for your team to eek out a win. We're all watching to see what happens. Go Pack Go!!!
What is the one thing ARod and Flave have in common. One word, Rhythm.

You do not want ARod to get into a rhythm on offense today.

And you DO NOT want Flave to get into a rhythm when he is boxing the clown.

Just sayin.
Originally Posted by wisturkeyhunter
Eastern. 3:40 CST. wink
https://vimeo.com/199449134
bearstalker-
That's pretty good. Thanks for sharing.

FWIW, I oftentimes root against the Cowboys simply because of Skip Bayless -
he's the Dallas version of OKOK. whistle
Originally Posted by SKane
bearstalker-
That's pretty good. Thanks for sharing.

FWIW, I oftentimes root against the Cowboys simply because of Skip Bayless -
he's the Dallas version of OKOK. whistle

Pretty well everyone in Dallas hates Skip and agree with Aikman on him.

“To say I’m disappointed in the hiring of Skip Bayless would be an enormous understatement,” Aikman said. “Clearly, [Fox Sports president of national networks] Jamie Horowitz and I have a difference of opinion when it comes to building a successful organization. I believe success is achieved by acquiring and developing talented, respected and credible individuals, none of which applies to Skip Bayless."

Go Boys!
kenjs1,

That's awesome! Good for Aikman.
I shall adjust my feelers toward the Cowboys - but I'll be starting tomorrow. laugh
Living in GA I'm a Falcons fan, but over the years they've not been playing at this time of the year often. As a result I usually find myself pulling for Dallas or Green Bay, usually in that order.

A little conflicted today, but am leaning Green Bay. Only because I'd rather the Falcons play them at home next week than travel to Dallas.

If the Falcons can't win next week, I'll support the winner of today's game in the Super Bowl. Today's game and the NFC Championship should both be good games either way.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Cheering for the Packers, and watching the Dallas cheerleaders.

What's not to like?

Dallas DOES have hot cheerleaders!

Hope Green Bay wins.
Hey it's Falco~!!!! aka Johnny Utah!!
The bookies are saying Dallas wins.I say fug the bookies.Go Pack
Originally Posted by Huntz
The bookies are saying Dallas wins.I say fug the bookies.Go Pack

51% in favor of Dallas.

Pretty even. Might be a good game.
Go Packers.
This is pretty much a Super Bowl type of game.
welp, Arod came to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and he's all out of hubba bubba apparently.
Boyz are gettig handled.
28-28

Ugh-oh.
Cowboys season is over.
What a game.
Wow.
Best Game in years....

Wow...............................................
ATLANTA WILL WIPE UP THE TURF WITH YOU CLOWNS...BOOK IT.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by okok

You sucking their dicks too?

Modern day Jimmy the Geek.

Be sure and watch the Seahawks DESTROY the crappy Falcons!!!

Rawls will bull doze the 32nd ranked defense in the NFL...lol

Matty Ice??? you chitty me? Russell is the ice water Man. He is 34-3 in prime time games.....that $$$$ b!tches!!!

The fudge packers will beat Dullass and we will host the NFCCG at the Clink!!! BOOK IT!!!!

Just another CLOWN STOMPING...nothing new folks!!! The DYNASTY I called 6 years ago is on the money...you foo's can't cope with eating more crow..... grin You clowns should be use to it by now. wink

Baldwin and Graham are going to go off! The Falcon's are dome babies...nothing but a bunch of puzzies..like most of the Texan poachers. Deer baiting sportsman are poachers in this state. Pretty sad....really.
GO HAWKS!!!! CLOWN STOMP MATTY LICE INTO THE TURF.DYNASTY!!! THE BULLIES ARE BACK...KICKING ARSE AND TAKING NAMES....GREAT TO BE A HAWKS FAN!!! THIS TEAM IS THE 7TH YOUNGEST TEAM IN THE NFL...THIS DYNASTY WILL CONTINUE FOR MANY YEARS TO COME.

LOTS OF LONG FACES TOMORROW ON HERE...I JUST MIGHT HAVE A POST GAME CLOWN STOMPING REPORT TOMORROW...TALK TO YOU LADIES TOMORROW.....NO CRICKET,OK? GO HAWKS!!!

Look for Thomas Rawls to have about 130 yards rushing. Sounds like snow for the game, Russ loves playing in the snow coming from his Wisconsin days. This Dynasty is coming on strong near the end of the season. Hawks 27 fudge Packers 17. Book it!!!

GO HAWKS!! Just another step to the Super Bowl!!! Book it!!

Originally Posted by elkhunternm
[Linked Image]

How'd you get a pick of that freaking okok weasel?
It was not easy.
Entertaining football game. I find it refreshing that the Packers continue to win with the injuries that they continue to have. It would appear to me that good teams manage to overcome injuries, while poor teams lean on them as an excuse.
Evidently, 5.
Too bad Garret was too stupid to run Elliot in the first half and keep Rogers off the field.
Good game for sure, just not the ending I was hoping for.
It was the refs!
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
[Linked Image]

How'd you get a pick of that freaking okok weasel?

That's TFF!
Originally Posted by tzone
It was the refs!
Yeah- GB receiver with his jersey yanked off his shoulder pads, but nah, NO evidence of interference THERE... Who was THAT ref? Stevie Wonder? Geez.

Overall, they did a decent job..

McStupid tried his best to lose it late in the 4th quarter with a couple of the most idiotic play calls I've ever seen.

And Capers needs to be GONE, period..
Originally Posted by Redneck

Build me a world-class rifle with a Mossberg action topped with a Simmons scope. And when it doesn't function like a world-class rifle, we'll blame the gunsmith. crazy crazy

He's holding together a defense with binder twine and bandaids. HTF do you not see this?

That was the game of the year...

Crosby has ice water running through his veins.

Rodgers is playing at a level beyond the NFL right now. Even if you hate the Packers, you have to love watching him play.
I do hate the Packers and I hope they take it all.

Rogers is simply awesome.

Great game.

Dave
Originally Posted by scenarshooter
That was the game of the year...

Yes it was.

I have more respect for Dallas after that game.

Both teams showed great heart throughout that game.
Dallas is going to be tough for many years to come if those rookies stay healthy...
I was very impressed with Dak. I'll bet Romo wasn't though.
I'm glad the Packers squeaked by. How they can continue to win with only a few of their key players is astounding.
Originally Posted by scenarshooter
Dallas is going to be tough for many years to come if those rookies stay healthy...

If they can parlay Romo's salary into upgrading the defense, they're going to be scary-good for a long time. Or at least until it comes time to re-up the Prescott and Elliot contracts - that's going to get expensive.

Build me a world-class rifle with a Mossberg action topped with a Simmons scope. And when it doesn't function like a world-class rifle, we'll blame the gunsmith. crazy crazy

He's holding together a defense with binder twine and bandaids. HTF do you not see this?

HTF do you keep backing that pos?? I'm talking OVERALL for the season - NOT just yesterday, when he actually (and finally) did an OK job... Maybe I wasn't clear earlier..

OVERALL performance - he needs to go..and most GB fans have agreed on this for years now..
Lee, yes, most fans would agree - and it's because the majority of them don't know szchit about the game - you included.

How many guys on defense made the pro bowl this year? How about the last 5 years?

BTW, I've not seen you crowing yet today about ARod not snapping the ball until the play clock was at zero.
And it's interesting because he did it all afternoon yesterday. Care to evaluate his performance yesterday?
Rodgers - expect him to play great.
Those two key sideline catches - damn!
Crosby - money in the bank
Hollleeeee hemorrhoids, make up your mind.

They are like the Walking Dead, they just keep showing up.
Considering the injuries, they do what they can..

And Dallas' O-line sure kept 'em off Dak..
That was one hell of a game! Packers fan from the early 60's,through thick and thin!

WTF are you talking about??? Can you even READ and COMPREHEND what you read???

Geez.. I'm trying to have some patience, but when I'm dealing with a moron I'm being tested severely.. And right now - I'm out of time tryin'..

Bye.

The Packers win and they blame it on McCarthy and Capers. The Cowboys lose and they blame it on Romo. The world is an interesting place.

WTF are you talking about??? Can you even READ and COMPREHEND what you read???

Geez.. I'm trying to have some patience, but when I'm dealing with a moron I'm being tested severely.. And right now - I'm out of time tryin'..

Bye.

LOL. It was your only play.

Originally Posted by deflave

Great game.

Dave

I've heard some say he's as good as Cutler

But you know how folks exaggerate
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Originally Posted by deflave

Great game.

Dave

I've heard some say he's as good as Cutler

But you know how folks exaggerate

Randy, he is a closet Rodgers fan, Cut was just a ruse. grin
I think it's the scraggly beard that hooks him Steve grin
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
I think it's the scraggly beard that hooks him Steve grin

I have even asked him to get off of our side. wink

HTF do you keep backing that pos?? I'm talking OVERALL for the season - NOT just yesterday, when he actually (and finally) did an OK job... Maybe I wasn't clear earlier..

OVERALL performance - he needs to go..and most GB fans have agreed on this for years now..

Why don't you owners just get rid of him? whistle

I really don't think Capers isn't or has been an issue. I'm not a pack fan but they are fun to watch at times. And I don't think you an argue with a world class QB. Maybe one better? Two at most?

The GB D isn't really an issue unless they're giving up 35 a game. Capers makes small
Adjustments that work. Maybe not glaring ones, but he does. The bend but not break D they have going seems to have been working for about 10-15 years now.

But the real hero of the game should be the Packers O-line coach. When your QB has 10 seconds for a reciever to get open, nobody is going to cover them that long.

And for the record...the throw was pretty good but that catch was bad ass.

But the real hero of the game should be the Packers O-line coach.

Yep! When you can get away with holding damn near all game, every game, your coach has taught you well.
Originally Posted by Rooster7

Yep! When you can get away with holding damn near all game, every game, your coach has taught you well.

Enough sour grapes here to make wine, and try to show a little maturity while your making that whine.
It was the refs!

Dallas not knowing how to substitute caused big problems for them. miles

Enough sour grapes here to make wine, and try to show a little maturity while your making that whine.

Kenneth, where are you manners? At least offer them a little cheese to go with their whine. grin wink
I really don't think Capers isn't or has been an issue. I'm not a pack fan but they are fun to watch at times. And I don't think you an argue with a world class QB. Maybe one better? Two at most?

The GB D isn't really an issue unless they're giving up 35 a game.
They give up 24.88 pts/game.. FWIW, only ONE other team in the entire bunch in the playoffs gave up more yards/game than GB - and that (surprisingly) is Atlanta..
Capers makes small adjustments that work. Maybe not glaring ones, but he does. The bend but not break D they have going seems to have been working for about 10-15 years now.
I fully admit he did a better job that game..

But the real hero of the game should be the Packers O-line coach. When your QB has -0 seconds for a re never to get open, nobody is going to cover them that long.
All too true.. That somewhat beat-up O-line has been fantastic the last few games.. But Rodgers can (and does) dance like Fred Astaire back there.. He's unreal.

And for the record...the throw was pretty good but that catch was bad ass.
It was indeed.

Come on Rooster... that was one hellova football game. EVERY team gets away with holding. My "it was the refs" was factious. It was fun to watch.

Come on Rooster... that was one hellova football game. EVERY team gets away with holding. My "it was the refs" was factious. It was fun to watch.

Zone speak da truff!!! whistle
Aaron Rogers is hot right now.
It was a fun game to watch. Especially the 4th quarter.

lol

Yeah because some of the packer fans are real mature on this site.
It was a fun game to watch. Especially the 4th quarter.

Some cannot be happy with the outcome, but it was an outstanding game!
© 24hourcampfire