Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
I think it's the scraggly beard that hooks him Steve grin

I have even asked him to get off of our side. wink

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
GB4

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by SKane
Originally Posted by Redneck

And Capers needs to be GONE, period..

Build me a world-class rifle with a Mossberg action topped with a Simmons scope. And when it doesn't function like a world-class rifle, we'll blame the gunsmith. crazy crazy

He's holding together a defense with binder twine and bandaids. HTF do you not see this?

HTF do you keep backing that pos?? I'm talking OVERALL for the season - NOT just yesterday, when he actually (and finally) did an OK job... Maybe I wasn't clear earlier..

OVERALL performance - he needs to go..and most GB fans have agreed on this for years now..

Why don't you owners just get rid of him? whistle

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
I really don't think Capers isn't or has been an issue. I'm not a pack fan but they are fun to watch at times. And I don't think you an argue with a world class QB. Maybe one better? Two at most?

The GB D isn't really an issue unless they're giving up 35 a game. Capers makes small
Adjustments that work. Maybe not glaring ones, but he does. The bend but not break D they have going seems to have been working for about 10-15 years now.

But the real hero of the game should be the Packers O-line coach. When your QB has 10 seconds for a reciever to get open, nobody is going to cover them that long.

And for the record...the throw was pretty good but that catch was bad ass.

Last edited by tzone; 01/17/17.

Camp is where you make it.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by tzone

But the real hero of the game should be the Packers O-line coach.

Yep! When you can get away with holding damn near all game, every game, your coach has taught you well.

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rooster7

Yep! When you can get away with holding damn near all game, every game, your coach has taught you well.

Enough sour grapes here to make wine, and try to show a little maturity while your making that whine.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It was the refs!

Dallas not knowing how to substitute caused big problems for them. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Kenneth

Enough sour grapes here to make wine, and try to show a little maturity while your making that whine.

Kenneth, where are you manners? At least offer them a little cheese to go with their whine. grin wink

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I really don't think Capers isn't or has been an issue. I'm not a pack fan but they are fun to watch at times. And I don't think you an argue with a world class QB. Maybe one better? Two at most?

The GB D isn't really an issue unless they're giving up 35 a game.
They give up 24.88 pts/game.. FWIW, only ONE other team in the entire bunch in the playoffs gave up more yards/game than GB - and that (surprisingly) is Atlanta..
Capers makes small adjustments that work. Maybe not glaring ones, but he does. The bend but not break D they have going seems to have been working for about 10-15 years now.
I fully admit he did a better job that game..

But the real hero of the game should be the Packers O-line coach. When your QB has -0 seconds for a re never to get open, nobody is going to cover them that long.
All too true.. That somewhat beat-up O-line has been fantastic the last few games.. But Rodgers can (and does) dance like Fred Astaire back there.. He's unreal.

And for the record...the throw was pretty good but that catch was bad ass.
It was indeed.

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

Come on Rooster... that was one hellova football game. EVERY team gets away with holding. My "it was the refs" was factious. It was fun to watch.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Come on Rooster... that was one hellova football game. EVERY team gets away with holding. My "it was the refs" was factious. It was fun to watch.

Zone speak da truff!!! whistle

IC B3

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Aaron Rogers is hot right now.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
It was a fun game to watch. Especially the 4th quarter.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Kenneth

lol

Yeah because some of the packer fans are real mature on this site.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It was a fun game to watch. Especially the 4th quarter.

Some cannot be happy with the outcome, but it was an outstanding game!

Norman Solberg
International lawyer, lately for 25 years in Japan, now working on trusts in the US, the 3rd greatest tax haven. NRA Life Member for over 50 years, NRA Endowment (2014), Patron (2016).
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

634 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 70 invisible), 2,108 guests, and 1,295 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,896
Posts18,479,248
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.