Home
Posted By: earlybrd The transgender bathroom deal - 02/22/17
Wtf has our country come to would any body here want there 6yr old daughter going in the bathroom with a 6yr old transgender
No. But it's the 26 year old one's I'm more worried about.
You, your wife and kids have been sharing bathrooms with transgenders and other pervs as long as they've been alive. So did your parents and grandparents. We've had people like that as long as we've had humans on the earth.

I've got more important things to worry about than who is pissing where. Those people aren't the ones you have to worry about. It will be your preacher, Sunday School teacher, kids soccer coach, next door neighbor or your sons best friends mom and dad that will be the one molesting your wife and kids. The ones who try to look "normal".
I disagree. While "normal" people do commit those crimes, there is a high rate of pedophilia among homos. Nice try though.
Originally Posted by JMR40
You, your wife and kids have been sharing bathrooms with transgenders and other pervs as long as they've been alive. So did your parents and grandparents. We've had people like that as long as we've had humans on the earth.

I've got more important things to worry about than who is pissing where. Those people aren't the ones you have to worry about. It will be your preacher, Sunday School teacher, kids soccer coach, next door neighbor or your sons best friends mom and dad that will be the one molesting your wife and kids. The ones who try to look "normal".

Really?

They were doing sexual reassignment surgery and hormone therapy in Ancient Rome?

I think the red highlighted portion of your post is exactly what the President is saying. If the individual states want to waste their time and money on such silliness, go ahead on....
Originally Posted by benchman
I disagree. While "normal" people do commit those crimes, there is a high rate of pedophilia among homos. Nice try though.

That sounds like an argument against same sex bathrooms.
[Linked Image]
Wearing a kitty cat mask, doesn't make you a kitty cat. Doesn't MATTER how much you think you are one. This is easy stuff. These people are sick. The sensibilities of the regulars are offended daily. Doesn't that count? Does the one sick persons offense outweigh the thousand he offends? Not in my world.
Spot on
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Really?

They were doing sexual reassignment surgery and hormone therapy in Ancient Rome?
Very good point
I just piss in the bushes, I'm not sharing a bathroom with anyone...F it
Originally Posted by fredhorace77

Really?

Very good point

very good?... I don't think so, because Transgender does not necessarily involve reassignment surgery or hormone therapy,
theres transgender people out there who don't elect to go to that level of transition.

You, your wife and kids have been sharing bathrooms with transgenders and other pervs as long as they've been alive.
So did your parents and grandparents.

But now some people are paranoid about things their parents and grandparents weren't.
If confused about your genitalia just wear Depends. Piss n sh*t when and where you want.
Spot on

A little fact checking.

Dunno where Benchman got his info or whether he is spot on or not but there seems to be a bunch of academic studies that do not support his claim.

http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

It is a long read. so, if not important, carry on.
Originally Posted by carbon12
Spot on

A little fact checking.

Dunno where Benchman got his info or whether he is spot on or not but there seems to be a bunch of academic studies that do not support his claim.

Not exactly an unbiased source:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregory_M._Herek
Really?

The Chinese were known for emasculating the servants of royalty. Likewise the Babylonians and Persians, among others.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Really?

The Chinese were known for emasculating the servants of royalty. Likewise the Babylonians and Persians, among others.

Yes. But they called the Eunucks, and didn't pretend they were something they were not.
Spot on

A little fact checking.

Not exactly an unbiased source:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregory_M._Herek

Yeah, noticed that. Working through the agenda driven verbiage sucks.

The meat is in the work cited.
Posted By: CCCC Re: The transgender bathroom deal - 02/22/17
Interesting to see the lengths to which some will go - to pretend that perverts are not perverts. We've always had perverts among us, but in earlier days folks were sensible enough to see and deal with them as perverts. Maybe folks that pretend perverts are not perverts, are also perverts.
Spot on

A little fact checking.

That was interesting. Keep narrowing your parameters to fit your desired outcome. Present the "research" in a very scientific manner. That makes it irrefutable. Interesting that pedophilia is defined as involving pre pubescent children. I would agree with homos not having a lot of interest there. Bump that up to 13+ years, and I think you will find a lot more activity. Of course, there is the problem of only being able to include pedophiles that have been caught. Those in the gay community protect their own, and part of the indoctrination is to bring young people into the gay community. Giving credibility to sexual perversion is part of the lefty/Communist tactic of creating societal derision. Queers like young partners. The term chickenhawk comes to mind.

Think about it this way: How would you even know?

If it's a "guy" peeing in the womans room, he has to sit, behind a closed door, there aren't any urinals. So nobody will know.

If it's a "girl" peeing in the mens room, she doesn't have a penis, so she is sitting in a stall, just like a guy taking a dump, again, behind closed door.

How the hell is this even a noticeable issue?
Why don't they designate a restroom for those people
Posted By: CCCC Re: The transgender bathroom deal - 02/23/17
Bob H - it's not having both men and women "using" the bathroom fixtures that is bothersome - and it's not "knowing" which gender is in the room that is bothersome - bi-use happens daily in many/most bathrooms.

How many women do you know that want to share that public bathroom alone with a strange man? How often do you want your very young daughter in there with a strange man? Etc.? Etc.? Etc.?
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

If it's a "guy" peeing in the womans room, he has to sit, behind a closed door, there aren't any urinals. So nobody will know.

If it's a "girl" peeing in the mens room, she doesn't have a penis, so she is sitting in a stall, just like a guy taking a dump, again, behind closed door.

Some are obviously trans, and there are many people who have no desire for sharing their bathroom with the opposite sex. If they are not obvious, I agree. Just shut up and do your business. I have a gigantic problem with the government mandating that I am not offended. This is a sexual perversion. I disagree with the notion that we should agree that a man is a woman, or a woman is a man, just because they THINK they are. That is not reality. That's my opinion. I'm not changing it. I think the whole thing is absurd.
Spot on

A little fact checking.

If a guy enjoys playing with other cocks, he's gay.

Uh gee, well... let's see what's covered by "bathroom" in a legal sense, shall we? That would also cover locker rooms, changing rooms, fitting rooms, etc.

Got a wife/GF? How about daughters? Think they wanna get naked next to some strange naked man? How's that gonna work in high schools when some horny boys wanna see the girls naked?

What about a female rape victim? Think she wants to get naked next to a strange naked man?
I had this happen in a lifeguard class I was teaching. 15 year old girl who identified as a boy went into the men's room to change. 15 years old. Any man who would happen to be in there at the wrong time could be listed as a sexual offender for life.

This was at a local YMCA, and if a male teacher walked into the changing room after a work out, etc. could round the corner and be breaking the law due to the confused 15 year old.

Going to the restroom that matches the plumbing you were born with is the best way to handle this whole situation, and not put other people in jeopardy legally, mentally, or otherwise.
Originally Posted by davet
I had this happen in a lifeguard class I was teaching. 15 year old girl who identified as a boy went into the men's room to change. 15 years old. Any man who would happen to be in there at the wrong time could be listed as a sexual offender for life.

This was at a local YMCA, and if a male teacher walked into the changing room after a work out, etc. could round the corner and be breaking the law due to the confused 15 year old.

Going to the restroom that matches the plumbing you were born with is the best way to handle this whole situation, and not put other people in jeopardy legally, mentally, or otherwise.
That sure as hell would make it easier.
Simple answer to the whole problem is single-occupant restrooms and showers, then whatever you are, you are, and there's nobody to offend but yourself.

Tom
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

Uh gee, well... let's see what's covered by "bathroom" in a legal sense, shall we? That would also cover locker rooms, changing rooms, fitting rooms, etc.

Got a wife/GF? How about daughters? Think they wanna get naked next to some strange naked man? How's that gonna work in high schools when some horny boys wanna see the girls naked?

What about a female rape victim? Think she wants to get naked next to a strange naked man?

Is that true? I have not heard or read anywhere that it covers anything other than public restrooms. All the other stuff you mentioned is not public restroom.
Wearing a kitty cat mask, doesn't make you a kitty cat. Doesn't MATTER how much you think you are one. This is easy stuff. These people are sick. The sensibilities of the regulars are offended daily. Doesn't that count? Does the one sick persons offense outweigh the thousand he offends? Not in my world.
This.
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Wtf has our country come to would any body here want there 6yr old daughter going in the bathroom with a 6yr old transgender

There's no such thing as "a 6yr old transgender". A six year old doesn't know about sex; except girls have cooties.
Originally Posted by Starman
But now some people are paranoid about things their parents and grandparents weren't.

That's because in my parents and grandparents day no one would have thought about going into the bathroom of the opposite sex. It's an issue today because the whole issue of "transexuality" has become normalized.

It's much the same with gay marriage. Supporters of gay marriage like to point out that the constitution doesn't prohibit it. That's because no one in their right mind would have ever come up with it in 1789, marriage had a meaning that was understood by everyone, it's a man and a woman. The phrase "gay marriage" is an oxymoron, they didn't see a need to prohibit something that can't exist. Should we outlaw people marrying cows? No, of course not, the concept is ridiculous just like men dressing up like women and using the women's bathroom. It's only in modern times that anyone thought this was OK and now we have to deal with it.

Is that true? I have not heard or read anywhere that it covers anything other than public restrooms. All the other stuff you mentioned is not public restroom.

Are you really that dense? Yes, yes you are.

http://www.fpiw.org/blog/2015/12/29...inesses-must-let-men-in-womens-bathroom/

"However, this is the first statewide mandate that forces businesses to cooperate with a customer’s confusion about his or her gender.

In 2012, a 45 year-old student at Evergreen State College who identified as female despite being anatomically male, undressed in the women’s locker room while girls from nearby Olympia High School and a local swim club were changing. Evergreen chose to do nothing to protect the privacy of the girls but offered them a private accommodation if they wished not to dress in the presence of a naked man.

This new rule mandates that outcome in all cases."

http://dailysignal.com/2016/01/04/w...ansgender-bathroom-locker-room-policies/

"One day after Christmas, Washington state quietly adopted a set of new policies regarding transgender individuals using sex-specific facilities. The rules, adopted by the state Human Rights Commission, make it illegal for business owners to limit sex-specific facilities such as bathrooms, showers, and locker rooms to persons with the anatomical parts of one sex."

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...nsgender-restroom-access-set-off-debate/

"A new state regulation guaranteeing transgender people access to restrooms and locker rooms according to their identity prompts an uproar. It is seen as either a civil rights landmark or political correctness run amok."
There are kids at my 7th grade/13 year old daughters school who are identifying as gay as well as a few who identify as tranny.

Nearly unbelievable. Nearly.

This is a conservative charter school and yet the fruits are present - even by 7th grade.

Yeah, our emerging culture is completely jacked up...this upcoming generation is gonna have some difficult decisions to make....

I'll ask again...
Not 100% sure what has been proposed to roll-back, what I saw was directed toward public schools, Title 9 stuff, but Obama's action definitely included changing rooms/showers. And to think one can not spot a tranny so they'll just be behind a closed toilet stall is ridiculous. They don't belong anywhere near decent ladies. They don't deserve special status. They're almost exclusively degenerate phucqking freaks. It's shameful that such matters are even up for discussion. It's time to stand for what's right. Cocks swinging around the girls is not ok. Having your junk removed don't make you a lady. Growing boobs don't make you a lady. Being a Tommy don't make you a boy.

Apparently it does cover locker rooms, changing rooms etc.

That, to me, sheds a different angle to this.

personally, if you are messed up enough to want to "change", oh well, go for it, BUT, you are one person, you don't get to make all others around you uncomfortable to "showcasing" your junk in the wrong room.

In a bathroom, nobody would know (and no, it's not always obvious just looking at someone).

In a shower, locker room etc, that's a different ball game. Privacy is out the window and everything is seen by everyone.
Just for what it's worth .... they're ....

RESTROOMS! Not BATHROOMS!!

I can not even imagine how many thousands of Men's RESTROOMS I've used over my long march to geezerhood, but it would be in the thousands.

I've never been in a public "bathroom" as all the public restrooms I've been in had NO bathtub or shower.

They're RESTROOMS!

Starting with that incompetent fool, Obama, and all the left wing liberals, none seems to be able to understand the difference between a "restroom" and a "bathroom." wink

Transgenders have no right to use restrooms, or lockers rooms, etc., not of their original birth gender.

L.W.

I guess this directive was never followed or enforced.

Probably just a stunt to drum up support for liberal candidates.

They knew the conservatives would be against it, and probably had no plan whatsoever to enforce it.

Just politics, playing games with the citizens....forcing mostly private gay and trans people into the spotlight for political gain.

I mostly agree with this statement. And while at it, there are laws against what everyone is afraid of, as if thats going to make a difference to start with, IE another law...

Which is all fine, so long as I can get away with kicking to death the one I find in the same toilet as my girls.
Used to be, it was mostly a given that "your rights end, when they in fringe on mine".

Why is one degenerate allowed to make a bunch of other folks uncomfortable? OK, I concede there are more than one, but folks, there just aren't THAT many of THEM!

Years ago, a place I worked was transferring a lot of employees from California to Texas. An old timer said "some of the boys" put up two lists on the bulletin boards, one of all the "known queers", another of the "suspects". All the Californians were placed automatically on the "suspect" list.

Management had the lists taken down (of course, there are things you can't "un-see").

Mike
Good details.

For the life of me I can't see why anyone would ever think this horsechit is ok in any way whatsoever.

And who the hell says there's always doors on stalls?

We have a duty to protect our women and kids from the perverts and deviants. I don't give a damm about their feelings in this matter.

Are you really that dense? Yes, yes you are.

http://www.fpiw.org/blog/2015/12/29...inesses-must-let-men-in-womens-bathroom/

"However, this is the first statewide mandate that forces businesses to cooperate with a customer’s confusion about his or her gender.

In 2012, a 45 year-old student at Evergreen State College who identified as female despite being anatomically male, undressed in the women’s locker room while girls from nearby Olympia High School and a local swim club were changing. Evergreen chose to do nothing to protect the privacy of the girls but offered them a private accommodation if they wished not to dress in the presence of a naked man.

This new rule mandates that outcome in all cases."

http://dailysignal.com/2016/01/04/w...ansgender-bathroom-locker-room-policies/

"One day after Christmas, Washington state quietly adopted a set of new policies regarding transgender individuals using sex-specific facilities. The rules, adopted by the state Human Rights Commission, make it illegal for business owners to limit sex-specific facilities such as bathrooms, showers, and locker rooms to persons with the anatomical parts of one sex."

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...nsgender-restroom-access-set-off-debate/

"A new state regulation guaranteeing transgender people access to restrooms and locker rooms according to their identity prompts an uproar. It is seen as either a civil rights landmark or political correctness run amok."
Originally Posted by rost495

I mostly agree with this statement. And while at it, there are laws against what everyone is afraid of, as if thats going to make a difference to start with, IE another law...

Speaking of laws, someone please explain to me how they expect the police and courts to enforce any bathroom law, whatever it is. Are the police going to have to get a search warrant based on probable cause to inspect people’s junk to see if it matches the bathroom sign, or conduct an investigation to determine the place of a person’s birth and then get a subpoena (pun) or search warrant based on probable cause for birth records from the state in which the person was born? Does the New York custodian of birth certificates have to honor a court order from Wyoming demanding a certified birth certificate? If a prosecutor is not willing to go to trial with it and attempt to prove up beyond a reasonable doubt that someone is using the wrong bathroom, after extensive investigation and expense, do you expect the police to be investigating, citing or arresting for it? I’m sure the police in most places have a lot of time to burn on bathroom law investigations.

Anyone using the “wrong” bathroom already is risking being charged with a more serious sex crime if it involves exposing one’s self for the purpose of sexual gratification. At the felony level, a lot of state self-defense laws could come into play and make for some tricky situations.
One good thing about this mess is its keeping MSM occupied while trump tackles more pressing issues.
© 24hourcampfire