Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by carbon12
Originally Posted by fredhorace77
Originally Posted by benchman
I disagree. While "normal" people do commit those crimes, there is a high rate of pedophilia among homos. Nice try though.
Spot on

A little fact checking.

Dunno where Benchman got his info or whether he is spot on or not but there seems to be a bunch of academic studies that do not support his claim.

http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

It is a long read. so, if not important, carry on.
That was interesting. Keep narrowing your parameters to fit your desired outcome. Present the "research" in a very scientific manner. That makes it irrefutable. Interesting that pedophilia is defined as involving pre pubescent children. I would agree with homos not having a lot of interest there. Bump that up to 13+ years, and I think you will find a lot more activity. Of course, there is the problem of only being able to include pedophiles that have been caught. Those in the gay community protect their own, and part of the indoctrination is to bring young people into the gay community. Giving credibility to sexual perversion is part of the lefty/Communist tactic of creating societal derision. Queers like young partners. The term chickenhawk comes to mind.

GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Think about it this way: How would you even know?

If it's a "guy" peeing in the womans room, he has to sit, behind a closed door, there aren't any urinals. So nobody will know.

If it's a "girl" peeing in the mens room, she doesn't have a penis, so she is sitting in a stall, just like a guy taking a dump, again, behind closed door.

How the hell is this even a noticeable issue?

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Why don't they designate a restroom for those people

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bob H - it's not having both men and women "using" the bathroom fixtures that is bothersome - and it's not "knowing" which gender is in the room that is bothersome - bi-use happens daily in many/most bathrooms.

How many women do you know that want to share that public bathroom alone with a strange man? How often do you want your very young daughter in there with a strange man? Etc.? Etc.? Etc.?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

If it's a "guy" peeing in the womans room, he has to sit, behind a closed door, there aren't any urinals. So nobody will know.

If it's a "girl" peeing in the mens room, she doesn't have a penis, so she is sitting in a stall, just like a guy taking a dump, again, behind closed door.

Some are obviously trans, and there are many people who have no desire for sharing their bathroom with the opposite sex. If they are not obvious, I agree. Just shut up and do your business. I have a gigantic problem with the government mandating that I am not offended. This is a sexual perversion. I disagree with the notion that we should agree that a man is a woman, or a woman is a man, just because they THINK they are. That is not reality. That's my opinion. I'm not changing it. I think the whole thing is absurd.

IC B2

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by carbon12
Originally Posted by fredhorace77
I disagree. While "normal" people do commit those crimes, there is a high rate of pedophilia among homos. Nice try though.
Spot on

A little fact checking.

Dunno where Benchman got his info or whether he is spot on or not but there seems to be a bunch of academic studies that do not support his claim.

http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

It is a long read. so, if not important, carry on.

If a guy enjoys playing with other cocks, he's gay.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Uh gee, well... let's see what's covered by "bathroom" in a legal sense, shall we? That would also cover locker rooms, changing rooms, fitting rooms, etc.

Got a wife/GF? How about daughters? Think they wanna get naked next to some strange naked man? How's that gonna work in high schools when some horny boys wanna see the girls naked?

What about a female rape victim? Think she wants to get naked next to a strange naked man?

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I had this happen in a lifeguard class I was teaching. 15 year old girl who identified as a boy went into the men's room to change. 15 years old. Any man who would happen to be in there at the wrong time could be listed as a sexual offender for life.

This was at a local YMCA, and if a male teacher walked into the changing room after a work out, etc. could round the corner and be breaking the law due to the confused 15 year old.

Going to the restroom that matches the plumbing you were born with is the best way to handle this whole situation, and not put other people in jeopardy legally, mentally, or otherwise.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by davet
I had this happen in a lifeguard class I was teaching. 15 year old girl who identified as a boy went into the men's room to change. 15 years old. Any man who would happen to be in there at the wrong time could be listed as a sexual offender for life.

This was at a local YMCA, and if a male teacher walked into the changing room after a work out, etc. could round the corner and be breaking the law due to the confused 15 year old.

Going to the restroom that matches the plumbing you were born with is the best way to handle this whole situation, and not put other people in jeopardy legally, mentally, or otherwise.
That sure as hell would make it easier.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Simple answer to the whole problem is single-occupant restrooms and showers, then whatever you are, you are, and there's nobody to offend but yourself.

Tom

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

Uh gee, well... let's see what's covered by "bathroom" in a legal sense, shall we? That would also cover locker rooms, changing rooms, fitting rooms, etc.

Got a wife/GF? How about daughters? Think they wanna get naked next to some strange naked man? How's that gonna work in high schools when some horny boys wanna see the girls naked?

What about a female rape victim? Think she wants to get naked next to a strange naked man?

Is that true? I have not heard or read anywhere that it covers anything other than public restrooms. All the other stuff you mentioned is not public restroom.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Wearing a kitty cat mask, doesn't make you a kitty cat. Doesn't MATTER how much you think you are one. This is easy stuff. These people are sick. The sensibilities of the regulars are offended daily. Doesn't that count? Does the one sick persons offense outweigh the thousand he offends? Not in my world.
This.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Wtf has our country come to would any body here want there 6yr old daughter going in the bathroom with a 6yr old transgender

There's no such thing as "a 6yr old transgender". A six year old doesn't know about sex; except girls have cooties.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by Starman
But now some people are paranoid about things their parents and grandparents weren't.

That's because in my parents and grandparents day no one would have thought about going into the bathroom of the opposite sex. It's an issue today because the whole issue of "transexuality" has become normalized.

It's much the same with gay marriage. Supporters of gay marriage like to point out that the constitution doesn't prohibit it. That's because no one in their right mind would have ever come up with it in 1789, marriage had a meaning that was understood by everyone, it's a man and a woman. The phrase "gay marriage" is an oxymoron, they didn't see a need to prohibit something that can't exist. Should we outlaw people marrying cows? No, of course not, the concept is ridiculous just like men dressing up like women and using the women's bathroom. It's only in modern times that anyone thought this was OK and now we have to deal with it.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Is that true? I have not heard or read anywhere that it covers anything other than public restrooms. All the other stuff you mentioned is not public restroom.

Are you really that dense? Yes, yes you are.

http://www.fpiw.org/blog/2015/12/29...inesses-must-let-men-in-womens-bathroom/

"However, this is the first statewide mandate that forces businesses to cooperate with a customer’s confusion about his or her gender.

In 2012, a 45 year-old student at Evergreen State College who identified as female despite being anatomically male, undressed in the women’s locker room while girls from nearby Olympia High School and a local swim club were changing. Evergreen chose to do nothing to protect the privacy of the girls but offered them a private accommodation if they wished not to dress in the presence of a naked man.

This new rule mandates that outcome in all cases."

http://dailysignal.com/2016/01/04/w...ansgender-bathroom-locker-room-policies/

"One day after Christmas, Washington state quietly adopted a set of new policies regarding transgender individuals using sex-specific facilities. The rules, adopted by the state Human Rights Commission, make it illegal for business owners to limit sex-specific facilities such as bathrooms, showers, and locker rooms to persons with the anatomical parts of one sex."

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...nsgender-restroom-access-set-off-debate/

"A new state regulation guaranteeing transgender people access to restrooms and locker rooms according to their identity prompts an uproar. It is seen as either a civil rights landmark or political correctness run amok."

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There are kids at my 7th grade/13 year old daughters school who are identifying as gay as well as a few who identify as tranny.

Nearly unbelievable. Nearly.

This is a conservative charter school and yet the fruits are present - even by 7th grade.

Yeah, our emerging culture is completely jacked up...this upcoming generation is gonna have some difficult decisions to make....

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

I'll ask again...

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Not 100% sure what has been proposed to roll-back, what I saw was directed toward public schools, Title 9 stuff, but Obama's action definitely included changing rooms/showers. And to think one can not spot a tranny so they'll just be behind a closed toilet stall is ridiculous. They don't belong anywhere near decent ladies. They don't deserve special status. They're almost exclusively degenerate phucqking freaks. It's shameful that such matters are even up for discussion. It's time to stand for what's right. Cocks swinging around the girls is not ok. Having your junk removed don't make you a lady. Growing boobs don't make you a lady. Being a Tommy don't make you a boy.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Apparently it does cover locker rooms, changing rooms etc.

That, to me, sheds a different angle to this.

personally, if you are messed up enough to want to "change", oh well, go for it, BUT, you are one person, you don't get to make all others around you uncomfortable to "showcasing" your junk in the wrong room.

In a bathroom, nobody would know (and no, it's not always obvious just looking at someone).

In a shower, locker room etc, that's a different ball game. Privacy is out the window and everything is seen by everyone.

Last edited by Bob_H_in_NH; 02/23/17.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just for what it's worth .... they're ....

RESTROOMS! Not BATHROOMS!!

I can not even imagine how many thousands of Men's RESTROOMS I've used over my long march to geezerhood, but it would be in the thousands.

I've never been in a public "bathroom" as all the public restrooms I've been in had NO bathtub or shower.

They're RESTROOMS!

Starting with that incompetent fool, Obama, and all the left wing liberals, none seems to be able to understand the difference between a "restroom" and a "bathroom." wink

Transgenders have no right to use restrooms, or lockers rooms, etc., not of their original birth gender.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

285 members (303savage, 10ring1, 160user, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 270cowboy, 33 invisible), 1,250 guests, and 931 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,847
Posts18,517,518
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.