Home
This is for all the folks that seriously believe Trump and his campaign colluded with the Russians. I don't mean to be rude, however, I'd like to ask folks that don't believe in this to back off for a bit.

1) What did the Russians actually do to influence the election?
2) What did Trump and his minions do with the Russians?

My reasons for asking are that I really have not heard of anything substantial coming out of all this investigating of Trump and the Russians that amount to anything. Sure, the charge is pretty heinous, but what do we actually know?

Were the ballot boxes stuffed? Were the voting machines hacked? The things that stand out in my mind in the 2016 are that:

a) John Podesta's email got leaked. He was a dumbass for letting them get out via a phishing scam.
b) A bunch of dirt came out about the DNC that probably got leaked by an insider. It found its way to Wiki-leaks
c) Comey bombed the media in the final days of the election with the announcement that classified emails had wound up on Weiner's PC.
d) A video leaked out showing Trump mouthing off about women.

These are the things that I remember. They didn't influence my vote one wit, but they're the things that stand out in my mind. What part did the Russians have in those?

Facts dont matter. Its the seriousness of the charges. 30% more votes in Detroit for Hillary than they have registered voters, man.

Crooked chitt was going down for her to have lost.
Whoever leaked that legitimate information, did America a favor if it won one vote for Trump.

The Russians had legitimate reasons for hoping Hilary lost, as she was the agent of the lunatics behind the establishment who wanted war with Russia, Iran, and Syria. Can't blame them for not wanting a lunatic group gaining power. That said, there's zero evidence the Russians had anything to do with it.
Originally Posted by shaman
This is for all the folks that seriously believe Trump and his campaign colluded with the Russians. I don't mean to be rude, however, I'd like to ask folks that don't believe in this to back off for a bit.

1) What did the Russians actually do to influence the election?
2) What did Trump and his minions do with the Russians?

My reasons for asking are that I really have not heard of anything substantial coming out of all this investigating of Trump and the Russians that amount to anything. Sure, the charge is pretty heinous, but what do we actually know?

Were the ballot boxes stuffed? Were the voting machines hacked? The things that stand out in my mind in the 2016 are that:

a) John Podesta's email got leaked. He was a dumbass for letting them get out via a phishing scam.
b) A bunch of dirt came out about the DNC that probably got leaked by an insider. It found its way to Wiki-leaks
c) Comey bombed the media in the final days of the election with the announcement that classified emails had wound up on Weiner's PC.
d) A video leaked out showing Trump mouthing off about women.

These are the things that I remember. They didn't influence my vote one wit, but they're the things that stand out in my mind. What part did the Russians have in those?

So you're doing a post for 2-3 people? Other countries ALWAYS try and tap into our communications. Nothing more, nothing less. It's ongoing and not likely to stop anytime.

Lieberals lie. That's not changing either, but their numbers can be easily reduced with little effort or expense. That seems to be what they are wanting.
With the seriousness of the charges, I'd think we would have something more substantial by now. From what I gather, the investigation's been going on since last July.

What is really known about how the Russian's influenced the election? Who? What? Where?

Somebody ought to be able to point me in the right direction, if there is substantial proof.

This is beginning to sound like the assertion that the 270 WIN is gay. If you Google it now, what you get is a lot of posts on this august forum saying the 270 WIN is gay. Some of the references are even to my posts. I'd be the first to admit that although I believe the 270 WIN is queer and I don't like it I have no proof. I have an irrational hatred of the chambering dating back to childhood. I don't consider that proof.

The Russians may have exposed a lot of truth about Clinton and ended her chances that way, but they were not voting, and most likely not involved to help Trump any other way.
Liberals lie. It really is that simple.
I believe the 270 WIN is queer and I don't like it I have no proof. I have an irrational hatred of the chambering dating back to childhood. I don't consider that proof.

If your "irrational hatred" for a .270 has no basis in facts or the sanctity of established calibers and history...nor do you believe in the right to seek the truth in alternate ballistic freedom, odds are good that you're a ex-NRA member that refuses to allow exploration in fear of ballistic revelations crazy
The Russians caused interference in elections here in Oregon...

I did a write in for Vladamir Putin.... instead of our LesBo Queen Candidate the DemocRATS ran....

Sadly Putin lost.... it was a close race...

Our Queen Governor is running Oregon the way Hitlery would have ran the nation if the DemocRATs would have stuffed the ballot boxes more...
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
I believe the 270 WIN is queer and I don't like it I have no proof. I have an irrational hatred of the chambering dating back to childhood. I don't consider that proof.

If your "irrational hatred" for a .270 has no basis in facts or the sanctity of established calibers and history...nor do you believe in the right to seek the truth in alternate ballistic freedom, odds are good that you're a ex-NRA member that refuses to allow exploration in fear of ballistic revelations crazy

Actually, I'm a Lifetime NRA member. and I just don't like 270 WIN. My point is that when I Google "Is the 270 WIN queer?" I get posts on 24hourcampfire.com as a search result.

When I Google "Did Trump collude with the Russians to hack the election," I get a similar incestuous loop of opinions, but no hard facts that prove anything.

Originally Posted by Tracks
The Russians may have exposed a lot of truth about Clinton and ended her chances that way, but they were not voting, and most likely not involved to help Trump any other way.

Actually, Comey already revealed the Ruskies didnt leak the info to Wiki.

Shaman, sorry, I should have used the TIC icon.
The 270 is why they build short buses, or it's maybe the other way around grin
Originally Posted by Tracks
The 270 is why they build short buses, or it's maybe the other way around grin
You just made Jack O'Connor cry.
It wuz the Joooooos.
If Hillary had won, the democrats wouldn't have ever said a word about Russians. If the losing Republicans started claiming Russian involvement it would have been dismissed as crackpot nonsense from sore losers and would vanish from the mainstream news cycle in a matter of days. The main theme then would be; "we won, you lost, now please let us get on with the business of serving America". Funny how that stuff works.

Actually, I'm a Lifetime NRA member. and I just don't like 270 WIN. My point is that when I Google "Is the 270 WIN queer?" I get posts on 24hourcampfire.com as a search result.

When I Google "Did Trump collude with the Russians to hack the election," I get a similar incestuous loop of opinions, but no hard facts that prove anything.

Actually you missed the analogy altogether, .270 was just a metaphor to the Russia truth/investigation....it's morning humor.
Your right. There is no there there. It's only purpose is to attack Trump and draw attention away from their failures.

Everyone should ask them how the Russians threw the election to Trump? How did they force Hillary to cheat in the debates? How they forced her to organize attacks on voters? How they forced her to organize voter fraud? How they forced her to say one thing in speeches to wallsteet fat cats and the opposite to the voters? How did they force Hillary to confess to these crimes in email? Furthermore, how is it that we shouldn't be grateful to whoever exposed the truth about Hillary, her lies, cheating and crimes?
Jeff must be sleeping in today.
The origin of the "Russian" tampering began after the Illary emails were wikileaked.

The theory was put forth by the Ds, and its original purpose was to distract the voters from the fact that all the emails were indeed legitimate. There has never been an email that was proven, or even alleged, to not be accurate.

So, the "Russians hacking the election" BS was put forth to create an enemy in the Russians, so that moronic liberals could simply reply "It was the Russians, so I don't believe it" while ignoring the content of the emails.

At this time, everyone was certain that ILLary would win the election, so that was the end of the "Russians".

Until after the election.

Then, the "Russians" miraculously reappeared, exhumed by the Ds to explain the Trump victory, and then to try and de-legitimize the Trump presidency.

So, to answer your questions:

1- Nothing

2- Nothing

Calling Jeff_O! Calling Jeff_O! We need to know about your feelings!

[Linked Image]

Actually you missed the analogy altogether, .270 was just a metaphor to the Russia truth/investigation....it's morning humor.

I should have seen the smiley. Sorry.

Originally Posted by Fubarski
The origin of the "Russian" tampering began after the Illary emails were wikileaked.

The theory was put forth by the Ds, and its original purpose was to distract the voters from the fact that all the emails were indeed legitimate. There has never been an email that was proven, or even alleged, to not be accurate.

So, the "Russians hacking the election" BS was put forth to create an enemy in the Russians, so that moronic liberals could simply reply "It was the Russians, so I don't believe it" while ignoring the content of the emails.

At this time, everyone was certain that ILLary would win the election, so that was the end of the "Russians".

Until after the election.

Then, the "Russians" miraculously reappeared, exhumed by the Ds to explain the Trump victory, and then to try and de-legitimize the Trump presidency.

So, to answer your questions:

1- Nothing

2- Nothing

This

I should have seen the smiley. Sorry.

No worries, I've just had more coffee than you grin
Shaman, if you want to take an honest look at it, here are some of the aspects that the FBI is currently investigating. No ballot boxes were stuffed but...

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article139695453.html

Operatives for Russia appear to have strategically timed the computer commands, known as “bots,” to blitz social media with links to the pro-Trump stories at times when the billionaire businessman was on the defensive in his race against Democrat Hillary Clinton, these sources said.

The bots’ end products were largely millions of Twitter and Facebook posts carrying links to stories on conservative internet sites such as Breitbart News and InfoWars, as well as on the Kremlin-backed RT News and Sputnik News, the sources said. Some of the stories were false or mixed fact and fiction, said the sources, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the bot attacks are part of an FBI-led investigation into a multifaceted Russian operation to influence last year’s elections.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article127231799.html

Investigators are examining how money may have moved from the Kremlin to covertly help Trump win, the two sources said. One of the allegations involves whether a system for routinely paying thousands of Russian-American pensioners may have been used to pay some email hackers in the United States or to supply money to intermediaries who would then pay the hackers, the two sources said.

Originally Posted by NeBassman
Shaman, if you want to take an honest look at it, here are some of the aspects that the FBI is currently investigating. No ballot boxes were stuffed but...

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article139695453.html

Operatives for Russia appear to have strategically timed the computer commands, known as “bots,” to blitz social media with links to the pro-Trump stories at times when the billionaire businessman was on the defensive in his race against Democrat Hillary Clinton, these sources said.

The bots’ end products were largely millions of Twitter and Facebook posts carrying links to stories on conservative internet sites such as Breitbart News and InfoWars, as well as on the Kremlin-backed RT News and Sputnik News, the sources said. Some of the stories were false or mixed fact and fiction, said the sources, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the bot attacks are part of an FBI-led investigation into a multifaceted Russian operation to influence last year’s elections.

Investigators are examining how money may have moved from the Kremlin to covertly help Trump win, the two sources said. One of the allegations involves whether a system for routinely paying thousands of Russian-American pensioners may have been used to pay some email hackers in the United States or to supply money to intermediaries who would then pay the hackers, the two sources said.

Yeah, a rag based in Sacremento, Kommiefornia must be honest. LOL
You mean news stories like we saw last week that Comey knows Putin hates Hillary and loves Trump? Of course, those stories never mentioned that comey also said the fbi had not found one shred of evidence after investigating Trump since last July but knew there was and would continue the investigation?

Of course, your commie news articles from the msm should be ok, right?

What does the Trump-hating intelligence community have to say? Allow me to help you out.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
One estimate I heard wast that 20% of all BOT traffic in the US during the election was Russian.
CJ, i dont remember seeing those items on any of NE bassmans commie news networks. It ok for commies here to slant the news for the simple fact that they are FROM here, kapish? cool

Shaman, if you want to take an honest LEFTIST look at it, here are some of the aspects that the FBI is currently investigating. No ballot boxes were stuffed but...

I feex
GTC
Got it, any information you don't personally agree with is "leftist". Is integrity dead?

integrity noun 1. the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness.
NEB - no, no, no, that is the liberal point of view, where - yes - "integrity" was strangled to death a long, long time ago!

Mike
Got it, any information you don't personally agree with is "leftist". Is integrity dead?

integrity noun 1. the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness.

So Comey and Clapper were lying when they said there's no evidence of Trump-Russia collusion while under oath in front of the House?

So, does mentioning things people were accused of with no mention of by who, truth, or relevancy promote integrity? How about using Donna Brazille as a source with no mention of the crimes she is guilty of, but will likely never be procecuted for, and merely saying she was once the head of the DNC for credibilities sake for the target audience. I find no credibility with either article, but I do find many of the traits lieberal rags use to fill heads with half truths and full lies. Particularly now that Trump has been elected and is changing things rapidly.

Little changes on it's own. Stick around. I think there are lots more changes and surprises in store. Particularly for the lieberals among us.
One estimate I heard wast that 20% of all BOT traffic in the US during the election was Russian.

Maybe your Facebook experience was different from mine, but about 90% of the traffic I got on Facebook during the post-convention run-up to the election was pro-Hillary. Go figure.

I'm just wondering, based on all that's been said here, if anyone on the Russian-hacked-the-Election bandwagon has really thought about the really narrow limits all this supposed influence there could of been. If all we have is what you've given me, I'd say it was a miniscule amount of inconsequential internet hooey and that's about it.

Me? If a guy had come to my door with a Russian accent telling me to vote for Trump, I'd have remembered. I DO remember the guy coming to my door and asking if he could put a Trump sign up, but I know him. He's a neighbor and if you're going to tell me he was a paid sleeper agent of the Russians. . .

Truth is this side of the county was plastered with Hillary signs for months prior to the Trump signs showing up. Maybe they were put there by Leftist elves?

Well Russians did show up at my door and force me to vote for Trump and I'll testify under oath to whoever wants as long as I can keep a straight face.
I don't do Facebook or Twitter. smile
Originally Posted by CrackerJack723

So Comey and Clapper were lying when they said there's no evidence of Trump-Russia collusion while under oath in front of the House?

Honestly, I can't tell you if they were lying or not. frown
Time will tell, rarely does an investigation of this magnitude take place without just cause...stop the paranoia.

I've never heard nor seen Comey say "there is no evidence"
Time will tell, rarely does an investigation of this magnitude take place without just cause...stop the paranoia.

Since I can see your memory only goes back 7 days... https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...in-2016-election/?utm_term=.af4ed368b554

And that's from WaPo, keep in mind. The hive-think of liberal pinko commie journalism. Yellow journalism.

Link #1

Link #2

Once again,
I've never heard nor seen Comey say "there is no evidence" in regards to the Russian investigation...be it collusion or the interfering with the election.

I've only seen him say "there's no evidence that Bama wire tapped Trump"...and he disagreed with the Tweets live while testifying.

A quote ?..
Once again,
I've never heard nor seen Comey say "there is no evidence" in regards to the Russian investigation...be it collusion or the interfering with the election.

I've only seen him say "there's no evidence that Bama wire tapped Trump"...and he disagreed with the Tweets live while testifying.

A quote ?..

[bleep] man, go look on youtube and turn up the volume if you have to hear...
Admiral Rogers, first I wanna go to you. On January 6th, 2017, the intelligence community assessment assessing Russian activities and intentions in recent U.S. elections, stated that the types of systems Russian actors targeted or compromised were not involved in vote tallying.

So my question as of today, Admiral Rogers, do you have any evidence that Russia cyber actors changed vote tallies in the state of Michigan?

ROGERS: No I do not, but I would highlight we are a foreign intelligence organization, not a domestic intelligence organization. So it would be fair to say, we are probably not the best organization to provide a more complete answer.

NUNES: How about the state of Pennsylvania?

ROGERS: No, sir.

NUNES: The state of Wisconsin?

NUNES: State of Florida?

NUNES: The state of North Carolina?

NUNES: The state of Ohio?

NUNES: So — so you have no intelligence that suggests, or evidence that suggests, any votes were changed?

ROGERS: I have nothing generated by the national security industry, sir.

NUNES: Director Comey, do you have any evidence at the FBI that any votes were changed in the states that I mentioned to Admiral Rogers?

COMEY: No.

And from the Washington Postpaganda, no less.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...in-2016-election/?utm_term=.59fbeb4877c1
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Admiral Rogers, first I wanna go to you. On January 6th, 2017, the intelligence community assessment assessing Russian activities and intentions in recent U.S. elections, stated that the types of systems Russian actors targeted or compromised were not involved in vote tallying.

So my question as of today, Admiral Rogers, do you have any evidence that Russia cyber actors changed vote tallies in the state of Michigan?

ROGERS: No I do not, but I would highlight we are a foreign intelligence organization, not a domestic intelligence organization. So it would be fair to say, we are probably not the best organization to provide a more complete answer.

NUNES: How about the state of Pennsylvania?

NUNES: The state of Wisconsin?

NUNES: State of Florida?

NUNES: The state of North Carolina?

NUNES: The state of Ohio?

NUNES: So — so you have no intelligence that suggests, or evidence that suggests, any votes were changed?

ROGERS: I have nothing generated by the national security industry, sir.

NUNES: Director Comey, do you have any evidence at the FBI that any votes were changed in the states that I mentioned to Admiral Rogers?

COMEY: No.

And from the Washington Postpaganda, no less.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...in-2016-election/?utm_term=.59fbeb4877c1

Sorry Fub, but apparently without AUDIO that f**kstick won't believe it.
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

[bleep] man, go look on youtube and turn up the volume if you have to hear...

With all due respect, I spent an hour looking for the pink rabbit this morning, including the hearing transcripts....including the links above.

Call me blind and stupid, but I still haven't had proof of the below statement(concerning Comey)..I know Clapper's statement

vvv vvv vvv vvv

Originally Posted by CrackerJack723
]
There are 2 complete different issues at hand in regard to Russia, the "voting" and the "collusion".

I should have been more clear in my query,

Apologies,
Mr.f**kstick
Walt,....why don'y you just STFU ?
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Walt,....why don'y you just STFU ?

Didn't know it was that punk-ass bitch, or I'd not have wasted my time.

Won't waste any more.
Can't say for sure,....there are so many jive ass sock puppet cowards fouling the air here that solid calls become difficult.
.....My gut says this is Walt

GTC
If you're referring to me Sir,,, I've never been, nor ever will be a "Walt"

So whose sock puppet are you ? What name did you use prior to this "Bwana 1" scam ?

GTC

So whose sock puppet are you ? What name did you use prior to this "Bwana 1" scam ?

GTC

I just joined the Fire, I've never been here before...why is it so implausible for new members to be here ?

BTW: I don't even know what a sock puppet is, and don't really care at this point.
[quote=Bwana_1]If you're referring to me Sir,,, I've never been, nor ever will be a "Walt"

GTC

I just joined the Fire, I've never been here before

Horsechit
[quote=Bwana_1]If you're referring to me Sir,,, I've never been, nor ever will be a "Walt"

GTC

I just joined the Fire, I've never been here before

Horsechit

Hahaha, ok ?
I know a few guys here personally and have the same name on a bunch of forums...but think what you want, sure do appreciate the warm welcome from a senior member confused
Hahaha, ok ?
I know a few guys here personally and have the same name on a bunch of forums...but think what you want, sure do appreciate the warm welcome from a senior member confused

If they were really your friends, they'd step in and speak up on your behalf......nothing that unusual, or out of line about that.
As things stand at this time, I for one don't believe you, and would venture you're going to have a VERY hard time selling your line of horsechit here.

GTC
So name names and get them to vouch for you.
Hahaha, ok ?

I for one don't believe you, and would venture you're going to have a VERY hard time selling your line of horsechit here.

GTC

I'm not "selling" anything, you accused me of being someone I'm not, I respectfully responded and you continue to call me a liar...I don't really care what you think at this point, I haven't done anything for you to ride my azz.

I'd PM them to you, from here or any other forums we might have in common....but I'm not going to just list names publicly, you can then contact them for verification.

You moron,

Bwana IS the Russians,

Their here, right now, Colluding.......

True story.
[Linked Image]
a little light material,...

....and GOD forbid that one would post the names of other 24CF "members" here,....."in Public"
Jeez,....what a raft of secret squirrel jive.

GTC

Originally Posted by Kenneth

You moron,

Bwana IS the Russians,

Their here, right now, Colluding.......

True story.

Lol good call, I'm busted for sure...here pissing all over myself right now.

I'd PM them to you, from here or any other forums we might have in common....but I'm not going to just list names publicly, you can then contact them for verification.

No one is asking you to post anyone's real name, jackass. Post their screenname on other forums and their screenname here, if they're here. Frankly only interested in the ones here that can vouch for you, not from other sites. And only interested if they're willing to do it openly.

Last time someone PM'd me was last week and it was Sycamore. I think he was trolling for cock- don't know, didn't read it once I saw who it was from. I don't really care for PMs much except for purposes of FTF meetings and selling stuff in the classifieds.

Wait, are you the wigger from TN flashing gang signs on his parents' front porch?
"Frankly" that's a ridiculous circle jerk for me, when I have the same user name on 10 different forums for 15 years...I have better lineage than most of you.

Why would I join here under a different name like "Walt", then change it to my usual user name ????

Think about it !!!

If you want a list of my forums under the same name, just say so...and I'll PM them to you(deal with it), otherwise get off my azz.
Whatever sockpuppet.
DB, offer you proof and you don't want it...GFY
With regard to the Russian kerfluffle, I have seen no evidence that leads me to believe it is anything more than a monumental defensive red herring fabricated from the whole cloth of leftist deceit.

Now, what I know for sure is that our very own, not quite home-grown ø, messed, directly, with my hard earned tax dollars, in an election in Israel.
So here it is, a day later, and outside of the usual ad-hominem attacks, I still don't see anyone giving proof of Trump colluding with the Russians to any effect to influence the election.

Let's just say Trump and Putin talked. Let's just say they talked a lot. There does not seem to be proof in it, but let's just say they did. So what? I don't see that as a particularly bad thing, especially after Trump's election in November.

Let's just say the Russians really, really tried to influence our election by pounding our Facebook and Twitter accounts. I frankly don't know anyone that changed their vote, because of what they read on Facebook or Twitter. I do know I was deluged in the final days with anti-Trump twaddle. I had an ex-girlfriend from 30+ years ago TEXT me to tell me she was going to go crazy if I didn't change my vote to Hillary. Damn, kiddo! That horse has already left the barn. Don't tell me she was a Russian agent.

Honestly, I know I'm not alone in this admission: my mind was made up that I would vote for the Republican candidate as soon as Hillary Clinton announced she was running for President. You could have told me that Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio were having threesies with Putin and a tethered goat with Rand Paul holding the rope and I'd still voted for whoever came out of the Republican convention. They called me up one night to poll me who I'd vote for among the Democrat candidates and I said "A dead cat" and hung up. Tell me how the Russians influenced my vote.

Nothing written in this thread has changed my mind one whit.

© 24hourcampfire