Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]
a little light material,...

....and GOD forbid that one would post the names of other 24CF "members" here,....."in Public"
Jeez,....what a raft of secret squirrel jive.

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 03/28/17.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
So name names and get them to vouch for you.

You moron,

Bwana IS the Russians,

Their here, right now, Colluding.......

True story.

Lol good call, I'm busted for sure...here pissing all over myself right now.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
So name names and get them to vouch for you.

I'd PM them to you, from here or any other forums we might have in common....but I'm not going to just list names publicly, you can then contact them for verification.

No one is asking you to post anyone's real name, jackass. Post their screenname on other forums and their screenname here, if they're here. Frankly only interested in the ones here that can vouch for you, not from other sites. And only interested if they're willing to do it openly.

Last time someone PM'd me was last week and it was Sycamore. I think he was trolling for cock- don't know, didn't read it once I saw who it was from. I don't really care for PMs much except for purposes of FTF meetings and selling stuff in the classifieds.

Wait, are you the wigger from TN flashing gang signs on his parents' front porch?

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
"Frankly" that's a ridiculous circle jerk for me, when I have the same user name on 10 different forums for 15 years...I have better lineage than most of you.

Why would I join here under a different name like "Walt", then change it to my usual user name ????

Think about it !!!

If you want a list of my forums under the same name, just say so...and I'll PM them to you(deal with it), otherwise get off my azz.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Whatever sockpuppet.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
DB, offer you proof and you don't want it...GFY

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
With regard to the Russian kerfluffle, I have seen no evidence that leads me to believe it is anything more than a monumental defensive red herring fabricated from the whole cloth of leftist deceit.

Now, what I know for sure is that our very own, not quite home-grown ø, messed, directly, with my hard earned tax dollars, in an election in Israel.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

shaman Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
So here it is, a day later, and outside of the usual ad-hominem attacks, I still don't see anyone giving proof of Trump colluding with the Russians to any effect to influence the election.

Let's just say Trump and Putin talked. Let's just say they talked a lot. There does not seem to be proof in it, but let's just say they did. So what? I don't see that as a particularly bad thing, especially after Trump's election in November.

Let's just say the Russians really, really tried to influence our election by pounding our Facebook and Twitter accounts. I frankly don't know anyone that changed their vote, because of what they read on Facebook or Twitter. I do know I was deluged in the final days with anti-Trump twaddle. I had an ex-girlfriend from 30+ years ago TEXT me to tell me she was going to go crazy if I didn't change my vote to Hillary. Damn, kiddo! That horse has already left the barn. Don't tell me she was a Russian agent.

Honestly, I know I'm not alone in this admission: my mind was made up that I would vote for the Republican candidate as soon as Hillary Clinton announced she was running for President. You could have told me that Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio were having threesies with Putin and a tethered goat with Rand Paul holding the rope and I'd still voted for whoever came out of the Republican convention. They called me up one night to poll me who I'd vote for among the Democrat candidates and I said "A dead cat" and hung up. Tell me how the Russians influenced my vote.

Nothing written in this thread has changed my mind one whit.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

479 members (19rabbit52, 007FJ, 222Sako, 308xray, 30Gibbs, 29aholic, 43 invisible), 1,734 guests, and 1,168 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,015
Posts18,520,703
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.