Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
shaman Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
This is for all the folks that seriously believe Trump and his campaign colluded with the Russians. I don't mean to be rude, however, I'd like to ask folks that don't believe in this to back off for a bit.

1) What did the Russians actually do to influence the election?
2) What did Trump and his minions do with the Russians?

My reasons for asking are that I really have not heard of anything substantial coming out of all this investigating of Trump and the Russians that amount to anything. Sure, the charge is pretty heinous, but what do we actually know?

Were the ballot boxes stuffed? Were the voting machines hacked? The things that stand out in my mind in the 2016 are that:

a) John Podesta's email got leaked. He was a dumbass for letting them get out via a phishing scam.
b) A bunch of dirt came out about the DNC that probably got leaked by an insider. It found its way to Wiki-leaks
c) Comey bombed the media in the final days of the election with the announcement that classified emails had wound up on Weiner's PC.
d) A video leaked out showing Trump mouthing off about women.

These are the things that I remember. They didn't influence my vote one wit, but they're the things that stand out in my mind. What part did the Russians have in those?

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Facts dont matter. Its the seriousness of the charges. 30% more votes in Detroit for Hillary than they have registered voters, man.

Crooked chitt was going down for her to have lost.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Whoever leaked that legitimate information, did America a favor if it won one vote for Trump.

The Russians had legitimate reasons for hoping Hilary lost, as she was the agent of the lunatics behind the establishment who wanted war with Russia, Iran, and Syria. Can't blame them for not wanting a lunatic group gaining power. That said, there's zero evidence the Russians had anything to do with it.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by shaman
This is for all the folks that seriously believe Trump and his campaign colluded with the Russians. I don't mean to be rude, however, I'd like to ask folks that don't believe in this to back off for a bit.

1) What did the Russians actually do to influence the election?
2) What did Trump and his minions do with the Russians?

My reasons for asking are that I really have not heard of anything substantial coming out of all this investigating of Trump and the Russians that amount to anything. Sure, the charge is pretty heinous, but what do we actually know?

Were the ballot boxes stuffed? Were the voting machines hacked? The things that stand out in my mind in the 2016 are that:

a) John Podesta's email got leaked. He was a dumbass for letting them get out via a phishing scam.
b) A bunch of dirt came out about the DNC that probably got leaked by an insider. It found its way to Wiki-leaks
c) Comey bombed the media in the final days of the election with the announcement that classified emails had wound up on Weiner's PC.
d) A video leaked out showing Trump mouthing off about women.

These are the things that I remember. They didn't influence my vote one wit, but they're the things that stand out in my mind. What part did the Russians have in those?

So you're doing a post for 2-3 people? Other countries ALWAYS try and tap into our communications. Nothing more, nothing less. It's ongoing and not likely to stop anytime.

Lieberals lie. That's not changing either, but their numbers can be easily reduced with little effort or expense. That seems to be what they are wanting.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
shaman Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
With the seriousness of the charges, I'd think we would have something more substantial by now. From what I gather, the investigation's been going on since last July.

What is really known about how the Russian's influenced the election? Who? What? Where?

Somebody ought to be able to point me in the right direction, if there is substantial proof.

This is beginning to sound like the assertion that the 270 WIN is gay. If you Google it now, what you get is a lot of posts on this august forum saying the 270 WIN is gay. Some of the references are even to my posts. I'd be the first to admit that although I believe the 270 WIN is queer and I don't like it I have no proof. I have an irrational hatred of the chambering dating back to childhood. I don't consider that proof.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Russians may have exposed a lot of truth about Clinton and ended her chances that way, but they were not voting, and most likely not involved to help Trump any other way.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Liberals lie. It really is that simple.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
I believe the 270 WIN is queer and I don't like it I have no proof. I have an irrational hatred of the chambering dating back to childhood. I don't consider that proof.

If your "irrational hatred" for a .270 has no basis in facts or the sanctity of established calibers and history...nor do you believe in the right to seek the truth in alternate ballistic freedom, odds are good that you're a ex-NRA member that refuses to allow exploration in fear of ballistic revelations crazy

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The Russians caused interference in elections here in Oregon...

I did a write in for Vladamir Putin.... instead of our LesBo Queen Candidate the DemocRATS ran....

Sadly Putin lost.... it was a close race...

Our Queen Governor is running Oregon the way Hitlery would have ran the nation if the DemocRATs would have stuffed the ballot boxes more...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

shaman Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
I believe the 270 WIN is queer and I don't like it I have no proof. I have an irrational hatred of the chambering dating back to childhood. I don't consider that proof.

If your "irrational hatred" for a .270 has no basis in facts or the sanctity of established calibers and history...nor do you believe in the right to seek the truth in alternate ballistic freedom, odds are good that you're a ex-NRA member that refuses to allow exploration in fear of ballistic revelations crazy

Actually, I'm a Lifetime NRA member. and I just don't like 270 WIN. My point is that when I Google "Is the 270 WIN queer?" I get posts on 24hourcampfire.com as a search result.

When I Google "Did Trump collude with the Russians to hack the election," I get a similar incestuous loop of opinions, but no hard facts that prove anything.

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Tracks
The Russians may have exposed a lot of truth about Clinton and ended her chances that way, but they were not voting, and most likely not involved to help Trump any other way.

Actually, Comey already revealed the Ruskies didnt leak the info to Wiki.

Shaman, sorry, I should have used the TIC icon.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The 270 is why they build short buses, or it's maybe the other way around grin

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Tracks
The 270 is why they build short buses, or it's maybe the other way around grin
You just made Jack O'Connor cry.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It wuz the Joooooos.

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If Hillary had won, the democrats wouldn't have ever said a word about Russians. If the losing Republicans started claiming Russian involvement it would have been dismissed as crackpot nonsense from sore losers and would vanish from the mainstream news cycle in a matter of days. The main theme then would be; "we won, you lost, now please let us get on with the business of serving America". Funny how that stuff works.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

Actually, I'm a Lifetime NRA member. and I just don't like 270 WIN. My point is that when I Google "Is the 270 WIN queer?" I get posts on 24hourcampfire.com as a search result.

When I Google "Did Trump collude with the Russians to hack the election," I get a similar incestuous loop of opinions, but no hard facts that prove anything.

Actually you missed the analogy altogether, .270 was just a metaphor to the Russia truth/investigation....it's morning humor.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Your right. There is no there there. It's only purpose is to attack Trump and draw attention away from their failures.

Everyone should ask them how the Russians threw the election to Trump? How did they force Hillary to cheat in the debates? How they forced her to organize attacks on voters? How they forced her to organize voter fraud? How they forced her to say one thing in speeches to wallsteet fat cats and the opposite to the voters? How did they force Hillary to confess to these crimes in email? Furthermore, how is it that we shouldn't be grateful to whoever exposed the truth about Hillary, her lies, cheating and crimes?

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Jeff must be sleeping in today.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
The origin of the "Russian" tampering began after the Illary emails were wikileaked.

The theory was put forth by the Ds, and its original purpose was to distract the voters from the fact that all the emails were indeed legitimate. There has never been an email that was proven, or even alleged, to not be accurate.

So, the "Russians hacking the election" BS was put forth to create an enemy in the Russians, so that moronic liberals could simply reply "It was the Russians, so I don't believe it" while ignoring the content of the emails.

At this time, everyone was certain that ILLary would win the election, so that was the end of the "Russians".

Until after the election.

Then, the "Russians" miraculously reappeared, exhumed by the Ds to explain the Trump victory, and then to try and de-legitimize the Trump presidency.

So, to answer your questions:

1- Nothing

2- Nothing

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Calling Jeff_O! Calling Jeff_O! We need to know about your feelings!

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

609 members (1lessdog, 12344mag, 2500HD, 1234, 1_deuce, 17CalFan, 59 invisible), 2,418 guests, and 1,185 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,522
Posts18,491,039
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.