Home
Posted By: Bristoe Another dissenting opinion - 04/24/17
http://www.unz.com/freed/first-transgender-president-trump-becomes-hillary/
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Another dissenting opinion - 04/24/17
excerpt:

Glance at a small part of the record and focus on his changing his tune, not on whether you agree with a particular policy. Erratic, erratic, erratic. He was going to run out the illegals within two years, absurd but he said it. Going to put high tariffs on Mexican goods. Didn’t. On Chinese goods. Isn’t. Tear up the Iran treaty. Didn’t. Declare China a currency-manipulator. Isn’t. Ban Muslims. Hasn’t. Promote good relations with Russia. Isn’t. Get the US out of Syria. Ha. Make NATO pay for itself. Isn’t. The man has the steely determination one associates with bean curd. You cannot trust anything the man says.
Hasn't even been in office a year, who knows what he is planning or how he will go about it. My only guess is that many of his tactics will be nontraditional.
Posted By: deflave Re: Another dissenting opinion - 04/24/17
I think he's doing a fine job myself.

Clark
100 days in and your jumping ship. Go ahead and jump ship I'm sure you'll be able to recruit "guys" to go overboard with you. Hell JeffO, Rob Jordan and several others will be treading water with you so you'll be in good company.

As to the article.....YAWN. Maybe you could plant some wall seeds on the border and watch it grow overnight. You've definitely got enough fertilizer for the job.

I think he would be doing a fine job if he wasn't doing exactly the opposite of what he said he was going to do.

Every candidate on the GOP stage offered "business as usual".

People voted for Trump because he didn't.
I think he has more things in the works behind the scenes than you can imagine.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
100 days in and your jumping ship.

I didn't jump ship.

I signed on for one ship and got placed on another.
To the Op... You have got to be kidding me??? Less than 100 days and some of you are acting like he's Obama. Give the man a freaking chance to put his own people in place and to start implementing the things he truly wants to do.

He is trying his best to right a sinking ship which is this country. If he hasn't done the things he said he would do after a couple years in office then I will be right there with you. But for hells sake give him the chance he deserves.
Truly dumbfounded by impatient, petulant children. Not unexpected in a society that seeks immediate gratification.

Sad, shameful and tragically funny all at once.
Bristoe, Trump isn't going to do everything he said, but you can bet your sweet arse Hillary would have. Chew on it for awhile, it'll make you feel better.
Sadly compelling.
Originally Posted by NDsnowman
Hasn't even been in office a year, who knows what he is planning or how he will go about it. My only guess is that many of his tactics will be nontraditional.
4D chess?
Originally Posted by Bama_Rick
Bristoe, Trump isn't going to do everything he said, but you can bet your sweet arse Hillary would have. Chew on it for awhile, it'll make you feel better.

25,000 people wouldn't have been showing up at Trump rallies to hear him say he's going to do what he's doing.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Bama_Rick

25,000 people wouldn't have been showing up at Trump rallies to hear him say he's going to do what he's doing.
Bingo!
Originally Posted by Springcove
To the Op... You have got to be kidding me??? Less than 100 days and some of you are acting like he's Obama. Give the man a freaking chance to put his own people in place and to start implementing the things he truly wants to do.

He is trying his best to right a sinking ship which is this country. If he hasn't done the things he said he would do after a couple years in office then I will be right there with you. But for hells sake give him the chance he deserves.

It's not that he isn't getting things done that's troubling. It's that he's actively doing things that he said he *wouldn't* do.
I second deflave's comment.

George

It's not that he isn't getting things done that's troubling. It's that he's actively doing things that he said he *wouldn't* do.

Bullchit.

Bullchit.

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/2017/04/23/trumps-latest-black-pills/
Fred Reed, Bristoe and TRH are surprised they got conned by........... a New York City Con Man.

Ben Carson looks better all the time.
Posted By: Muffin Re: Another dissenting opinion - 04/24/17
And the passenger list continues to grow..
I like the deal he passed where every new one eliminates two old ones. That's good governance.
Posted By: davet Re: Another dissenting opinion - 04/24/17
It's the House of Representatives that are letting us down. If they passed what Trump ran on, he'd sign it. The lower Fed courts aren't helping matters.

We have a brash and unique populist president, and two branches of gov't that want to pretend that he was never elected, and his constituents don't exist.
Posted By: FlaRick Re: Another dissenting opinion - 04/24/17

Some of us tried to warn you true believers.
Originally Posted by FlaRick

But you didn't offer any alternative. Trump talked very loud and very often about what he was planning on doing if elected.

I really didn't believe that he would be able to accomplish all that he said he would, but I didn't think that he would abandon the absolute core of his platform during his first 100 days in office.

I first started having doubts about his sincerity when he appointed Reince Prebius to his administration.

An alligator isn't going to drain the swamp.
At this point it's all crying a river under a bridge without a paddle.

The election was a choice between fetor and a lunatic. We chose the lunatic. Whether this was better than the alternative, we will never know, but Trump is going from bad to worse, or as the Mexicans say, de Guatemala a Guatepeor.

I stopped reading after this.

Posted By: HitnRun Re: Another dissenting opinion - 04/24/17
Another Pissing and Moaning thread.WaaaaWaaaWaaa. No wonder people leave this site, who wants to listen to a bunch of whiney assed crybabies. Nothing is right in America today, NRA sucks, Trump sucks, Republicans suck, Democrats suck, Fox News sucks, MSN Sucks, and it goes on.

Why don't you step away from your computer, drive a bunch of 16 penny nails through a 1X4 and then pound your head on the exposed points for awhile and then drink a big cup of STHU!
Originally Posted by HitnRun
Another Pissing and Moaning thread.WaaaaWaaaWaaa. No wonder people leave this site, who wants to listen to a bunch of whiney assed crybabies. Nothing is right in America today, NRA sucks, Trump sucks, Republicans suck, Democrats suck, Fox News sucks, MSN Sucks, and it goes on.

Why don't you step away from your computer, drive a bunch of 16 penny nails through a 1X4 and then pound your head on the exposed points for awhile and then drink a big cup of STHU!

Another opinionless opinion.
The leftist strategy is too obstruct at all levels and then blow the horn of agenda failure.

This thing is just getting started, and Gorsuch is already on the court, which means I already have my moneys worth.
Posted By: add Re: Another dissenting opinion - 04/24/17
The budget and wall thingy coming up should be telling on a number of fronts.
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
The leftist strategy is too obstruct at all levels and then blow the horn of agenda failure.

It's not just the left. It's the entire Washington establishment. (the swamp)

Wikileaks has been reporting on "the swamp" for a while.

Trump says it's OK with him if Julian Assange is arrested for doing so.

http://www.unz.com/rpaul/candidate-trump-i-love-wikileaks-president-trump-arrest-assange/
Posted By: RWE Re: Another dissenting opinion - 04/24/17

But you didn't offer any alternative. Trump talked very loud and very often about what he was planning on doing if elected.

I see. It's everyone else's fault you supported the person that talked the loudest?
Originally Posted by RWE

I see. It's everyone else's fault you supported the person that talked the loudest?

That's called a "strawman".
Posted By: hatari Re: Another dissenting opinion - 04/24/17

This thing is just getting started, and Gorsuch is already on the court, which means I already have my moneys worth.

Thank you for that voice of reason.

After 100 days, people are already accusatory, disillusioned, and depressed. Well, to you in the Prozac Nation, take a damned good look at what Trump has had to deal with in his first 100 days.

Let us begin with the fact that the Dems stalled his cabinet appointments in an unprecedented manner. How do you expect him to accomplish much without his team in place? The Dems toppled Flynn right out of the box.

Next, the GOP in Congress brought forth a lame alternative to Obamacare. Trump really doesn't care what the GOP brings him, as long as it is an improvement. The Dems are already lined up with their strategy of what to do if the GOP eliminates "free Healthcare". They will claim Trump "stole healthcare from millions". Not that Obamacare failed. "It just needed adjustment". Blame the GOP, NOT TRIUMP for this one.

The wall. Dems got enough GOP traitors not to fund the wall in the next budget extension. They are daring Trump either to pass it without funding, or shut down the government which they will be ALL over him for. Again, WTF is Paul Ryan doing and why can't he get the bozos to toe the line?

Gorsuch? Tump put a good man on the bench. What else do you want there? He dared Schumer to resist, and Schumer got nuked. Yuge win. Bigly. The most important so far.

BTW, reports are that border crossings are down 23% since December and crossings with children down 90%. The mere threat of a President that will crack down is having a positive effect. Trump is asking for funding to add 10,000 more border agents. If they simple enforce existing laws, we are ahead of the game.

Muzzie ban? Trump did it and the courts shot it down. What do you want him to do next?

Trade with China - Seems we need their help with the NORKS. Do you really think this is best time to get in a pissing match with them over trade or their artificial islands? Deal with that later.

Russia - Obama caused this mess by pulling out of Iraq too soon and listening to the Europeans about how the Arab Spring should flourish and Assad must go. Assad called his long time buddy Russia and Putin was happy to prop up his ally. If Russia was screwing with Japan, wouldn't we step in and tell Putin "Nyet!"? Sure we would. Putin is not happy we cruise missiled his buddy, but he knows the game. Putin sends his bombers over Alaska, rattles our cage. That's how it works. In the end, Trump and Putin will get together on things they can agree on. Suddenly, the Trump-Russia collusion is looking weaker, isn't it?

I could go on, but some of political numbskulls won't get it no matter how it is spelled out. Sour grapes of the highest order.
More whining!
Originally Posted by kingston
More whining!

No whining,...just calling attention to what's going on.
Originally Posted by RWE

Hardly.

You stated Trump spoke something you wanted to hear, loud and often.

And now that your disappointed, its because no one else came up with an alternative.
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by RWE

Hardly.

And now that your disappointed, its because no one else came up with an alternative.

"you're"

It's a contraction of "you are".

It's best not to look stupid when you're appearing to appear smart.

You're welcome.
Posted By: 1minute Re: Another dissenting opinion - 04/24/17
Don't agree with the tactics and all that's going on in Washington, but a president is not a dictator or king.
Posted By: hatari Re: Another dissenting opinion - 04/24/17
Originally Posted by 1minute
Don't agree with the tactics and all that's going on in Washington, but a president is not a dictator or king.

Had HRC won the last election, your statement would likely not be accurate. Thank goodness she failed.

Viva Trump!
Originally Posted by RWE

Ron/Rand Paul must have sent marching orders to the "faithful" this morning.
Originally Posted by hatari

Had HRC won the last election, your statement would likely not be accurate. Thank goodness she failed.

Viva Trump!

So,...the enthusiasm for Trump is down to "at least he isn't Hillary".

I was hoping for a bit more than the lesser of two evils out of Trump. Everybody running for the GOP nomination was the lesser of two evils as compared to Hillary.

If Trump were to do nothing more in his 3+ years left in office, we're still ahead.

We have a "conservative" on the Supreme Court.
INS/ICE is arresting and deporting illegals.

That's more than Obama did in 8 years, and more than Hillary would have ever done.

Viva Trump!

I was hoping for a bit more than the lesser of two evils out of Trump. Everybody running for the GOP nomination was the lesser of two evils as compared to Hillary.

Are you still snivelling? Go out and chase a car or cat or something. Geez!
I'm not all that happy with much of the backtracking Trump has been doing but I have gotten the only thing I thought was critical which is the Supreme Court picks. I'm thankful everyday that Hillary or one of the GOPe criminals is not in the White House. I'm back to I got the least bad choice. Maybe Trump will get his feet under him and get the rest of his promises done. I have real hope for that. It's early in his Presidency.

Viva Trump!

Do you have an opinion on the subject matter of this thread or are you just going to continue to do your junior high azzhole routine?
Posted By: BMT Re: Another dissenting opinion - 04/24/17
100 days in and your jumping ship.

I didn't jump ship.

I signed on for one ship and got placed on another.

Gorsuch = promise kept

All the rest he needs RINO Ryan to help with.

Viva Trump!

Do you have an opinion on the subject matter of this thread or are you just going to continue to do your junior high azzhole routine?

I will wait to comment after you report back with your results from the nail in the board therapy. My junior high routine is to help you understand stuff.

Besides that, if you were half as smart as you think you are, you would have already discern
(dis·cern dəˈsərn/
verb
perceive or recognize (something).
"I can discern no difference between the two policies"
distinguish (someone or something) with difficulty by sight or with the other senses.
"she could faintly discern the shape of a skull"
synonyms: perceive, make out, pick out, detect, recognize, notice, observe, see, spot;
) by my first post, that I don't agree with you and furthermore, if you read some of the other posts, you would also see you are in the minority and that isn't just philosophically speaking.
Posted By: MILES58 Re: Another dissenting opinion - 04/24/17
Truly dumbfounded by impatient, petulant children. Not unexpected in a society that seeks immediate gratification.

Sad, shameful and tragically funny all at once.

NOPE!

Heard on the news today that Obama care is now being used as trade bait to get money from congress to build a wall Mexico was supposed to pay for.

NOT THE LEAST BIT FUNNY!
Posted By: Gus Re: Another dissenting opinion - 04/24/17
we did the best we could do with the information we had available during the last election. in less than four years there'll be another election and it'll behoove us to pick the best candidate, yet again. probably trump, but who knows who (or what) might emerge out of the wood work?

at this point we continue to do the best we can. in two years it's the congressionals and that's always tough for the incumbents. down here in der southland, we've got a congressional race final in this june. the outcome could be tellin'. we'll see. and then again very soon. it just keeps on coming.
He's 10000000000000000000000x better than Obama. I don't agree 100% with everything he does, but overall he's fuggin great.

The looney left heads are still spinning, the media is still attacking, and some Republicans are obstructing. I can't think of anyone else that could do better in his situation. Besides, I can buy all the reloading powder and .22 ammo I can use at decent prices again.

Trumps kid even came to montana and shot some rodents for us, and PO of bunch of mouth breathers in the process. That was a fuggin win/win.
Those of us who preferred other candidates got on board with the nominee because the alternative was unacceptable. Now that he's the president, we'll support him where we think he's doing good. As far as the other times, I personally am going to have a little more patience and see how things play out over the next few months before totally condemning the man.

That doesn't mean that I am not concerned about some of the things you have brought up. It also doesn't mean that I like him more now that he has changed as you imply. It just means that I am going to watch how things play out in the near future before passing final judgment. It's only been 3 months.
Graham is overjoyed at his administration, but despised the policies he espoused while running. That's got to tell you something.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Another dissenting opinion - 04/24/17
Exactly: 3 months in.
One who hasn't lived the 'swamp life' for any of his adult life. Not a politician and I'm sure he's learned how slow things crawl when congress is involved.
I don't want us messing around in the M.E. as much as anyone I can assure you. But launching some missles here, or dropping a huge bomb there is inevitable IMO. It's like saying: Hello, we're here and we are watching. Every now and again[esp. after the past 8 years] some need a reminder of what we CAN do.
I never expected EVERYTHING promised during the campaign and am surprised at how much has been done, primarily by E.O. since congress can't find it's azz with a map.
Posted By: Ringman Re: Another dissenting opinion - 04/24/17
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by RWE

Hardly.

"you're"

You're welcome.

Make sure you don't mess up with "who" and "whom" or "I" and "me" if you're going to chastise. smile
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: Another dissenting opinion - 04/24/17
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

If Trump were to do nothing more in his 3+ years left in office, we're still ahead.

That's more than Obama did in 8 years, and more than Hillary would have ever done.

#lowexpectations
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by RWE

Hardly.

"you're"

You're welcome.

I'll take a page from my Bristoe rule book and blame my lack of proper grammar on my cell phone transcriber.

And I'm sure the Pope will absolve you of your choice, if that's what you want.
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

#lowexpectations

#yourhaglost
Let me help you guys out.

Every time trump tweets or speaks he shows the world how much of a dummy he is. He's a dummy. Not very smart. A stumble bum.

I would piss up a rope if he could speak a complete sentence out loud.

Who read the transcript of his AP interview in the Washington Post today? Was that the 3-D chess you guys refer to?

He has autism it seems.
Originally Posted by StarGazer

Every time trump tweets or speaks he shows the world how much of a dummy he is. He's a dummy. Not very smart. A stumble bum.

Who read the transcript of his AP interview in the Washington Post today? Was that the 3-D chess you guys refer to?

He has autism it seems.

And another:
#yourhaglost
Originally Posted by Old_Tucson
I second deflave's comment.

George

Go Trump!
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: Another dissenting opinion - 04/24/17
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

#lowexpectations

#yourhaglost

#Ineverhadahagintherace

#growthefuckupwontya
Originally Posted by davet
It's the House of Representatives that are letting us down. If they passed what Trump ran on, he'd sign it. The lower Fed courts aren't helping matters.

We have a brash and unique populist president, and two branches of gov't that want to pretend that he was never elected, and his constituents don't exist.

This right here says it all.
Originally Posted by StarGazer

He has autism it seems.

Your problem is you think your smart enough to understand the game he's playing. I'm guessing that's never going to happen.

Trump's base is still strong and faithful even after a whole 3 months. Draining the swamp is not something that's going to happen overnight, it takes time and elections. Anyone that expected different is either a kook, a leftist or both.

Trump is so far ahead of his enemies and detractors that they're not even a part of the game. They've been relegated to sit by and bitch, moan and protest like a spoiled fat kid that dropped his cookie.

There's no shortage of fake news and leftist rants about everything Trump does from his foreign policy to the way he dines. Best we get used to it and ignore the ridiculous "op-ed" hit pieces written by some self aggrandizing obscure loser with a laptop and an internet connection.
Originally Posted by funshooter
Originally Posted by davet

This right here says it all.

That matters not to the numb skulls, they thought that it'd be all done inside of 3 months. Every day that goes by from here on out will see them posting obscure and ridiculous pieces that help them feel less lonely. It's just what numb skulls do.
Simplest way to look at is, if TRH agrees with you, you know your opinion is fugged up.
Everybody wants to keep on wishin' fer good luck and knockin' on wood.

Good luck widdat.

I've seen this chit before.

This is fugged.
Posted By: Ringman Re: Another dissenting opinion - 04/24/17
Trump's base is still strong and faithful even after a whole 3 months. Draining the swamp is not something that's going to happen overnight, it takes time and elections. Anyone that expected different is either a kook, a leftist or both.

Trump is so far ahead of his enemies and detractors that they're not even a part of the game. They've been relegated to sit by and bitch, moan and protest like a spoiled fat kid that dropped his cookie.

There's no shortage of fake news and leftist rants about everything Trump does from his foreign policy to the way he dines. Best we get used to it and ignore the ridiculous "op-ed" hit pieces written by some self aggrandizing obscure loser with a laptop and an internet connection.

Today on the radio I heard 93% of reporting on President Trump is negative; and yet his ratings are not going down. I wrote him a few letters to let him know we, who voted for him, are still for him. If we had good congressmen instead of lying politicians we would be getting some good stuff coming our way. Lowering corporate taxes and repatriating money would give this economy a major bump.
Not only is Trump clever and pragmatic as a wuff, he has the tenacity of a #4 coil spring.

Our job is to keep a blow torch on thee tender sphincter of congress.

How ya doin wit dat?
Posted By: 700LH Re: Another dissenting opinion - 04/24/17
Over 1450 days in four years so this administration is less than 1/14th done, and hopefully we will have 8 years so double that.

Yes, things are not 100% perfect, but we have just began.

I kinda figger the way this guy does things some of what we read is setting things up for future moves, in the game called politics.
Everybody wants to keep on wishin' fer good luck and knockin' on wood.

Good luck widdat.

I've seen this chit before.

This is fugged.

Ain't nobody wishing for good "luck" just good policies. Turning bad policies into good policies takes time and persistence along with patience. Being perennially butt hurt because you don't get 100% of everything you want doesn't convey experience or prescience, it conveys weakness and inexperience.

I've seen that chit before too.
President Trump has to shift the attitude of the Congress , Senate and the part of the Administration that is not voted into office from thinking of them selves and Buddy's and thinking of the people they work for the voters.

For way to many years they have been going down the path for them selves.

And it is going to be a hard road to straighten out.

Drain the SWAMP.

It's gunna take some time if he can even do it.

All of his people are not even in place and we have a bunch of Snowflakes already giving up on him.

I personally do not think that the fight has even started yet. Time will tell.

Give him some support and some more time.
Knotheads don't know the difference between snowflakes and nationalists.
President Trump has to shift the attitude of the Congress , Senate and the part of the Administration that is not voted into office from thinking of them selves and Buddy's and thinking of the people they work for the voters.

Drain the SWAMP.

All of his people are not even in place and we have a bunch of Snowflakes already giving up on him.

We are. Latest ABC/Washington Post poll despite showing Trump with only a 43% approval rating, also showed this....

Voting for President Trump:

Right Thing To Do. 96%

Regret It. 2%

Sooo if the election were held today, he would whup Hillary once again. I bet ABC/Washington Post regrets having that question in there. His supporters are sticking by him, the defectors are loud but sparse and few.
Knotheads don't know the difference between snowflakes and nationalists.

Lately with all your complaining, I'm not sure if you're a knot head or a snowflake. I don't think you're a knot head but you sure did melt quickly.
Posted By: Barkoff Re: Another dissenting opinion - 04/24/17
excerpt:

Glance at a small part of the record and focus on his changing his tune, not on whether you agree with a particular policy. Erratic, erratic, erratic. He was going to run out the illegals within two years, absurd but he said it. Going to put high tariffs on Mexican goods. Didn’t. On Chinese goods. Isn’t. Tear up the Iran treaty. Didn’t. Declare China a currency-manipulator. Isn’t. Ban Muslims. Hasn’t. Promote good relations with Russia. Isn’t. Get the US out of Syria. Ha. Make NATO pay for itself. Isn’t. The man has the steely determination one associates with bean curd. You cannot trust anything the man says.

Got a few pipelines passed
Beefed up the border, rescinded catch and release.
Got both Mexico and Canada willing to renegotiate NAFTA.
Got the Chinese to agree to renegotiate their trade deal with the USA
Got a conservative seated on the SCOTUS
No doubt will get CCW reciprocity passed.
Trying to De-fund and shrink many government agencies.
Has taken a hard-line with N. Korea.
Has got companies to reinvest in the US instead of taking more jobs overseas.
Illegal immigration down 70% in four months.

Now consider the alternative. He is doing OK, maybe not as much as we would like, but he's got the big ship turned.
Originally Posted by ShadeTree

Right Thing To Do. 96%

Regret It. 2%

Bristoe and TRH are 2 percenters....

Drain the SWAMP.

We are. Latest ABC/Washington Post poll despite showing Trump with only a 43% approval rating, also showed this....

Right Thing To Do. 96%

Regret It. 2%

Sooo if the election were held today, he would whup Hillary once again. I bet ABC/Washington Post regrets having that question in there. His supporters are sticking by him, the defectors are loud but sparse and few.

Probably the same pollsters that said Hillary was way ahead of Trump all through the campaign.

Bomb somebody in the Middle East,..ya get good press from the mainstream media.

Trump ain't an idiot. He knows this.

I didn't expect him to go all limp-dick over it 3 months in, however.

Oh well.
Originally Posted by Barkoff
excerpt:

Now consider the alternative. He is doing OK, maybe not as much as we would like, but he's got the big ship turned.

You forgot to add
Taking an aggressive stance against ISIS and blowing the crap out of them.
Got China to move a butt load of their troops to the North Korean border

Slowly turning the spending of our Federal Goberment around.
excerpt:

H-1B visa reform, which IS a big deal.

Drain the SWAMP.

Right Thing To Do. 96%

Regret It. 2%

Probably the same pollsters that said Hillary was way ahead of Trump all through the campaign.

Bomb somebody in the Middle East,..ya get good press from the mainstream media.

Trump ain't an idiot. He knows this.

I didn't expect him to go all limp-dick over it 3 months in, however.

Oh well.

Yeah good try, 43% approval rating is hardly good press. Come to think of it coming from ABC/Washington Post you're probably right. The numbers are probably more like 99.5% Right Thing To Do, .5% regret it. Good call.
Originally Posted by add
excerpt:

H-1B visa reform, which IS a big deal.

Yeah but it's easier for some here to overlook the good and micro-assess everything that isn't perfect. Subversive arm chair revolutionists. ❄️
Posted By: byc Re: Another dissenting opinion - 04/24/17
Thinking I'll give him another 100 days. Heck he earned it!!

You forgot to add

No,...he blew the chit out of the Syrian government who are the enemies of ISIS.

It's a complicated situation, but try to keep up.

You forgot to add

No,...he blew the chit out of the Syrian government who are the enemies of ISIS.

Jeeze! How can anyone get that so wrong??

You forgot to add

Afghanistan.

You forgot to add

With the intel he was given he did the right thing by distroying their air craft and he did not get what 2 or 3 Syrians in that attack.

What about MOAB on the Desert ISIS base.

That was show for a lot of country's. I think Iran was one of them even though the Lame Stream media did not add them to the mix.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

You forgot to add

Jeeze! How can anyone get that so wrong??

They're too cheap to spend a dollar on a program.

You forgot to add

Afghanistan.

The opposition has tunnel vision. They only see what they want to see, that fits in their myopic narrative
Posted By: byc Re: Another dissenting opinion - 04/24/17
Okay so B! if you had known then what you've realized now who would your vote have gone too?

Guessing a stay at home no vote.

Of course none of my biz! But then I didn't like any of them!

You forgot to add

Afghanistan.

The opposition has tunnel vision.

Could be,...but you haven't figured out who the opposition is yet,...so how the fug could you know?

You forgot to add

I think ISIS would agree that releasing the Mother Of All Bombs that had never previously been used was an aggressive stance that blew the crap out of them. And that happened after what you're referring to. I know it's hard to follow one sided news but try to keep up.

You forgot to add

I think ISIS would agree that releasing the Mother Of All Bombs that had never previously been used was an aggressive stance that blew the crap out of them. And that happened after what you're referring to. I know it's hard to follow one sided news but try to keep up.

The MOAB was dropped on Afghanistan. It made a big racket and probably blew up some barefoot goat herders.

In the big pic,..it don't mean chit.

You forgot to add

The MOAB was dropped on Afghanistan. It made a big racket and probably blew up some barefoot goat herders.

Oh but it did.
It sent a message around the World.

We have a new Administration in the USA and it is not like the Old pussy that we had.
Droppin' big bombs on cavemen is what the American government does to impress knotheads.

They started doing it in Vietnam.

The knotheads have been cheering 'em on ever since.

Somebody gets paid every time one of them big sumbitches go off.

You get to pay 'em.
T

Me too.

I know who the opposition is, no matter how hard some try to hide it they show their stripes. It's inevitable.
I know who the opposition is,

I know who the knotheads are, too.
Posted By: deflave Re: Another dissenting opinion - 04/24/17
I figured Trump would shake all the kooks in his first two years.

Just makes 2020 easier.

Dave
Trump ran on defeating ISIS and radical Islam wherever it hid and is a big part of why he was elected.

So ISIS and the Viet Cong are the same thing? Or they both posed an equal threat to the USA? Or neither posed a threat to the USA and that's why you're opposed to killing terrorists and keeping promises?

You forgot to add

The Generals Trump has making the calls say otherwise. So unless you've been non stop involved with military weaponry for 50 yrs and studied it's affects on achieving a military objective, I hope you're not offended when I believe them and not some guy name Bristoe on the internet.
Originally Posted by deflave

Just makes 2020 easier.

Dave

You do have a point there.
Trump ran on defeating ISIS and

,.....then he started bombing their enemies.
You exhibit some of the symptoms.

AFGHANISTAN! You may have heard of it if you weren't busy looking for obscure blogs and opinion pieces or obsessing about a cruise missile strike that helped set the tone and quiet the Russian conspiracy theorists.

The USA dropped ONE bomb on a command and control complex killing many, including a bunch of paki guards. Google it.
It's hard to have a conversation on here,..no chit.

People say, "He said he's goan blow up ISIS and he did!"

You tellum, "That wasn't ISIS. It was their enemy,..the Syrian government."

They say, "He dropped the mother of allllllllllllll bommmmmmmbs!!!,...KER BLAM!!!"

"Not on ISIS", you tell 'em

"DICKHEAD!", they say.

15 years it's been going on.

They say, "He dropped the mother of allllllllllllll bommmmmmmbs!!!,...KER BLAM!!!"

"DICKHEAD!", they say.

TFF. Mr.Group-speak breaks from the ranks......
The information age is just plumb wasted on some people.

They got a thousand dollar computer and they use it to look at hairy porn and Bill O'Reilly,....and if ya show 'em anything else they take a fit.

It's peculiar.
Bristoe be in an arguing mood tonight, best just let him be, he'll sober up. wink
The information age is just plumb wasted on some people.

They got a thousand dollar computer and they use it to look at hairy porn and Bill O'Reilly,....and if ya show 'em anything else they take a fit.

It's peculiar.

Sorry my computer is 6 years old and is not worth a dollar
and I do not watch O'Reilly and will not pay for Cable
Originally Posted by deflave

Just makes 2020 easier.

Dave
Yeah, you'll still have all the Jeb Bush boosters.
Bristoe be in an arguing mood tonight, best just let him be, he'll sober up. wink

Yeah. He won't admit that he's wrong and then tries to change the narrative to fit his fixation.

He's showing all the signs and symptoms.....
Trump is the greatest thing to happen to the to the Campfire since Safariman went looking for a kidney.

,...of being a member of the reality based community.

It's tough at first,....but ya get used to it after a while.

I mean,...after a while you realize that it's easier than being played for a fool.

I just take the information that makes sense and respond appropriately.

Just take the red pill and deal with it.

,...of being a member of the reality based community.

It's tough at first,....but ya get used to it after a while.

I mean,...after a while you realize that it's easier than being played for a fool.

I just take the information that makes sense and respond appropriately.

Just take the red pill and deal with it.

Even professional drunks don't type like that. Bristoe is Bristoe. Don't diminish yourselves.

"DICKHEAD!", they say.

Fugg the political chit, Bristoe. Show some recent pics of that beauty of a dog you got now. That's moe impotent.
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Trump is the greatest thing to happen to the to the Campfire since Safariman went looking for a kidney.

Kidney?

Thought the Mashburn was first.

Chicken/egg.
Seems like Bristo is exceptionally emotional tonite.
Just to be stupid, I'll remind that the US Navy shelled Japanese held islands in WW2, for little effect at times.
Seems many are still counting their remaining checkers while Trump contemplates which pawn to use to checkmate the next idiot...
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Seems many are still counting their remaining checkers while Trump contemplates which pawn to use to checkmate the next idiot...

This here is the trute.

B, ya gotta quit pouring potato squeeze on that spastic colon. ;-{>8

Things'll be brighter tomorrah.
Posted By: RWE Re: Another dissenting opinion - 04/25/17

But you didn't offer any alternative.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Another dissenting opinion - 04/25/17
Originally Posted by tommyd53

Fugg the political chit, Bristoe. Show some recent pics of that beauty of a dog you got now. That's moe impotent.

I don't have the ability to post pics right now. My big computer took a dump and I don't have the photo download gadget on this laptop.

But the pup is doing good. He weighs 30 lbs and is *strong*.

I may be a bit biased but he's growing into an exceptionally nice looking Lab. I've been feeding him the proper amount of high quality food and he has a narrow waist and a strong, barrel chest,...long, strong legs. At this point he's shaped more like a high bred hunting hound than a Lab. He likes bananas and those little carrots for treats. I don't let him eat any junk.

It's going to be interesting to see what he looks like as an adult.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Another dissenting opinion - 04/25/17
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
Seems like Bristo is exceptionally emotional tonite.

No,....actually I've been totally calm,....just saying what I have to say.
© 24hourcampfire