Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by StarGazer
Let me help you guys out.

Every time trump tweets or speaks he shows the world how much of a dummy he is. He's a dummy. Not very smart. A stumble bum.

I would piss up a rope if he could speak a complete sentence out loud.

Who read the transcript of his AP interview in the Washington Post today? Was that the 3-D chess you guys refer to?

He has autism it seems.

And another:
#yourhaglost

FJB & FJT
GB1

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Old_Tucson
I second deflave's comment.

George

Go Trump!

The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first.

Unk
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

#lowexpectations

#yourhaglost

#Ineverhadahagintherace

#growthefuckupwontya

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by davet
It's the House of Representatives that are letting us down. If they passed what Trump ran on, he'd sign it. The lower Fed courts aren't helping matters.

We have a brash and unique populist president, and two branches of gov't that want to pretend that he was never elected, and his constituents don't exist.

This right here says it all.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by StarGazer
Let me help you guys out.

Every time trump tweets or speaks he shows the world how much of a dummy he is. He's a dummy. Not very smart. A stumble bum.

I would piss up a rope if he could speak a complete sentence out loud.

Who read the transcript of his AP interview in the Washington Post today? Was that the 3-D chess you guys refer to?

He has autism it seems.

Your problem is you think your smart enough to understand the game he's playing. I'm guessing that's never going to happen.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Trump's base is still strong and faithful even after a whole 3 months. Draining the swamp is not something that's going to happen overnight, it takes time and elections. Anyone that expected different is either a kook, a leftist or both.

Trump is so far ahead of his enemies and detractors that they're not even a part of the game. They've been relegated to sit by and bitch, moan and protest like a spoiled fat kid that dropped his cookie.

There's no shortage of fake news and leftist rants about everything Trump does from his foreign policy to the way he dines. Best we get used to it and ignore the ridiculous "op-ed" hit pieces written by some self aggrandizing obscure loser with a laptop and an internet connection.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by funshooter
Originally Posted by davet
It's the House of Representatives that are letting us down. If they passed what Trump ran on, he'd sign it. The lower Fed courts aren't helping matters.

We have a brash and unique populist president, and two branches of gov't that want to pretend that he was never elected, and his constituents don't exist.

This right here says it all.

That matters not to the numb skulls, they thought that it'd be all done inside of 3 months. Every day that goes by from here on out will see them posting obscure and ridiculous pieces that help them feel less lonely. It's just what numb skulls do.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Simplest way to look at is, if TRH agrees with you, you know your opinion is fugged up.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Everybody wants to keep on wishin' fer good luck and knockin' on wood.

Good luck widdat.

I've seen this chit before.

This is fugged.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Trump's base is still strong and faithful even after a whole 3 months. Draining the swamp is not something that's going to happen overnight, it takes time and elections. Anyone that expected different is either a kook, a leftist or both.

Trump is so far ahead of his enemies and detractors that they're not even a part of the game. They've been relegated to sit by and bitch, moan and protest like a spoiled fat kid that dropped his cookie.

There's no shortage of fake news and leftist rants about everything Trump does from his foreign policy to the way he dines. Best we get used to it and ignore the ridiculous "op-ed" hit pieces written by some self aggrandizing obscure loser with a laptop and an internet connection.

Today on the radio I heard 93% of reporting on President Trump is negative; and yet his ratings are not going down. I wrote him a few letters to let him know we, who voted for him, are still for him. If we had good congressmen instead of lying politicians we would be getting some good stuff coming our way. Lowering corporate taxes and repatriating money would give this economy a major bump.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Not only is Trump clever and pragmatic as a wuff, he has the tenacity of a #4 coil spring.

Our job is to keep a blow torch on thee tender sphincter of congress.

How ya doin wit dat?

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Over 1450 days in four years so this administration is less than 1/14th done, and hopefully we will have 8 years so double that.

Yes, things are not 100% perfect, but we have just began.

I kinda figger the way this guy does things some of what we read is setting things up for future moves, in the game called politics.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Everybody wants to keep on wishin' fer good luck and knockin' on wood.

Good luck widdat.

I've seen this chit before.

This is fugged.

Ain't nobody wishing for good "luck" just good policies. Turning bad policies into good policies takes time and persistence along with patience. Being perennially butt hurt because you don't get 100% of everything you want doesn't convey experience or prescience, it conveys weakness and inexperience.

I've seen that chit before too.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
President Trump has to shift the attitude of the Congress , Senate and the part of the Administration that is not voted into office from thinking of them selves and Buddy's and thinking of the people they work for the voters.

For way to many years they have been going down the path for them selves.

And it is going to be a hard road to straighten out.

Drain the SWAMP.

It's gunna take some time if he can even do it.

All of his people are not even in place and we have a bunch of Snowflakes already giving up on him.

I personally do not think that the fight has even started yet. Time will tell.

Give him some support and some more time.

Last edited by funshooter; 04/24/17.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Knotheads don't know the difference between snowflakes and nationalists.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
President Trump has to shift the attitude of the Congress , Senate and the part of the Administration that is not voted into office from thinking of them selves and Buddy's and thinking of the people they work for the voters.

Drain the SWAMP.

All of his people are not even in place and we have a bunch of Snowflakes already giving up on him.

We are. Latest ABC/Washington Post poll despite showing Trump with only a 43% approval rating, also showed this....

Voting for President Trump:

Right Thing To Do. 96%

Regret It. 2%

Sooo if the election were held today, he would whup Hillary once again. I bet ABC/Washington Post regrets having that question in there. His supporters are sticking by him, the defectors are loud but sparse and few.

One is alone in a land so vast, there is only the mountains, the wind, and the eyes of God.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Knotheads don't know the difference between snowflakes and nationalists.

Lately with all your complaining, I'm not sure if you're a knot head or a snowflake. I don't think you're a knot head but you sure did melt quickly.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
excerpt:

Glance at a small part of the record and focus on his changing his tune, not on whether you agree with a particular policy. Erratic, erratic, erratic. He was going to run out the illegals within two years, absurd but he said it. Going to put high tariffs on Mexican goods. Didn’t. On Chinese goods. Isn’t. Tear up the Iran treaty. Didn’t. Declare China a currency-manipulator. Isn’t. Ban Muslims. Hasn’t. Promote good relations with Russia. Isn’t. Get the US out of Syria. Ha. Make NATO pay for itself. Isn’t. The man has the steely determination one associates with bean curd. You cannot trust anything the man says.

Got a few pipelines passed
Beefed up the border, rescinded catch and release.
Got both Mexico and Canada willing to renegotiate NAFTA.
Got the Chinese to agree to renegotiate their trade deal with the USA
Got a conservative seated on the SCOTUS
No doubt will get CCW reciprocity passed.
Trying to De-fund and shrink many government agencies.
Has taken a hard-line with N. Korea.
Has got companies to reinvest in the US instead of taking more jobs overseas.
Illegal immigration down 70% in four months.

Now consider the alternative. He is doing OK, maybe not as much as we would like, but he's got the big ship turned.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ShadeTree

Right Thing To Do. 96%

Regret It. 2%

Bristoe and TRH are 2 percenters....

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by ShadeTree

Drain the SWAMP.

We are. Latest ABC/Washington Post poll despite showing Trump with only a 43% approval rating, also showed this....

Right Thing To Do. 96%

Regret It. 2%

Sooo if the election were held today, he would whup Hillary once again. I bet ABC/Washington Post regrets having that question in there. His supporters are sticking by him, the defectors are loud but sparse and few.

Probably the same pollsters that said Hillary was way ahead of Trump all through the campaign.

Bomb somebody in the Middle East,..ya get good press from the mainstream media.

Trump ain't an idiot. He knows this.

I didn't expect him to go all limp-dick over it 3 months in, however.

Oh well.

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (808outdoors, 10gaugemag, 257robertsimp, 99Ozarks, 7mm_Loco, 7 invisible), 1,164 guests, and 746 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,868
Posts18,478,685
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.