Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 1minute
Don't agree with the tactics and all that's going on in Washington, but a president is not a dictator or king.

Had HRC won the last election, your statement would likely not be accurate. Thank goodness she failed.

Viva Trump!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
GB4

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE

I see. It's everyone else's fault you supported the person that talked the loudest?

Ron/Rand Paul must have sent marching orders to the "faithful" this morning.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by hatari
Don't agree with the tactics and all that's going on in Washington, but a president is not a dictator or king.

Had HRC won the last election, your statement would likely not be accurate. Thank goodness she failed.

Viva Trump!

So,...the enthusiasm for Trump is down to "at least he isn't Hillary".

I was hoping for a bit more than the lesser of two evils out of Trump. Everybody running for the GOP nomination was the lesser of two evils as compared to Hillary.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe

If Trump were to do nothing more in his 3+ years left in office, we're still ahead.

We have a "conservative" on the Supreme Court.
INS/ICE is arresting and deporting illegals.

That's more than Obama did in 8 years, and more than Hillary would have ever done.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H

Viva Trump!

I was hoping for a bit more than the lesser of two evils out of Trump. Everybody running for the GOP nomination was the lesser of two evils as compared to Hillary.

Are you still snivelling? Go out and chase a car or cat or something. Geez!

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I'm not all that happy with much of the backtracking Trump has been doing but I have gotten the only thing I thought was critical which is the Supreme Court picks. I'm thankful everyday that Hillary or one of the GOPe criminals is not in the White House. I'm back to I got the least bad choice. Maybe Trump will get his feet under him and get the rest of his promises done. I have real hope for that. It's early in his Presidency.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by HitnRun

Viva Trump!

Do you have an opinion on the subject matter of this thread or are you just going to continue to do your junior high azzhole routine?

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
100 days in and your jumping ship.

I didn't jump ship.

I signed on for one ship and got placed on another.

Gorsuch = promise kept

All the rest he needs RINO Ryan to help with.

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by HitnRun

Viva Trump!

Do you have an opinion on the subject matter of this thread or are you just going to continue to do your junior high azzhole routine?

I will wait to comment after you report back with your results from the nail in the board therapy. My junior high routine is to help you understand stuff.

Besides that, if you were half as smart as you think you are, you would have already discern
(dis·cern dəˈsərn/
verb
perceive or recognize (something).
"I can discern no difference between the two policies"
distinguish (someone or something) with difficulty by sight or with the other senses.
"she could faintly discern the shape of a skull"
synonyms: perceive, make out, pick out, detect, recognize, notice, observe, see, spot;
) by my first post, that I don't agree with you and furthermore, if you read some of the other posts, you would also see you are in the minority and that isn't just philosophically speaking.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Truly dumbfounded by impatient, petulant children. Not unexpected in a society that seeks immediate gratification.

Sad, shameful and tragically funny all at once.

NOPE!

Heard on the news today that Obama care is now being used as trade bait to get money from congress to build a wall Mexico was supposed to pay for.

NOT THE LEAST BIT FUNNY!

IC B3

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
we did the best we could do with the information we had available during the last election. in less than four years there'll be another election and it'll behoove us to pick the best candidate, yet again. probably trump, but who knows who (or what) might emerge out of the wood work?

at this point we continue to do the best we can. in two years it's the congressionals and that's always tough for the incumbents. down here in der southland, we've got a congressional race final in this june. the outcome could be tellin'. we'll see. and then again very soon. it just keeps on coming.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
He's 10000000000000000000000x better than Obama. I don't agree 100% with everything he does, but overall he's fuggin great.

The looney left heads are still spinning, the media is still attacking, and some Republicans are obstructing. I can't think of anyone else that could do better in his situation. Besides, I can buy all the reloading powder and .22 ammo I can use at decent prices again.

Trumps kid even came to montana and shot some rodents for us, and PO of bunch of mouth breathers in the process. That was a fuggin win/win.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Those of us who preferred other candidates got on board with the nominee because the alternative was unacceptable. Now that he's the president, we'll support him where we think he's doing good. As far as the other times, I personally am going to have a little more patience and see how things play out over the next few months before totally condemning the man.

That doesn't mean that I am not concerned about some of the things you have brought up. It also doesn't mean that I like him more now that he has changed as you imply. It just means that I am going to watch how things play out in the near future before passing final judgment. It's only been 3 months.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Graham is overjoyed at his administration, but despised the policies he espoused while running. That's got to tell you something.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Exactly: 3 months in.
One who hasn't lived the 'swamp life' for any of his adult life. Not a politician and I'm sure he's learned how slow things crawl when congress is involved.
I don't want us messing around in the M.E. as much as anyone I can assure you. But launching some missles here, or dropping a huge bomb there is inevitable IMO. It's like saying: Hello, we're here and we are watching. Every now and again[esp. after the past 8 years] some need a reminder of what we CAN do.
I never expected EVERYTHING promised during the campaign and am surprised at how much has been done, primarily by E.O. since congress can't find it's azz with a map.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by RWE

I see. It's everyone else's fault you supported the person that talked the loudest?

That's called a "strawman".

Hardly.

You stated Trump spoke something you wanted to hear, loud and often.

And now that your disappointed, its because no one else came up with an alternative.

"you're"

It's a contraction of "you are".

It's best not to look stupid when you're appearing to appear smart.

You're welcome.

Make sure you don't mess up with "who" and "whom" or "I" and "me" if you're going to chastise. smile

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

If Trump were to do nothing more in his 3+ years left in office, we're still ahead.

That's more than Obama did in 8 years, and more than Hillary would have ever done.

#lowexpectations

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by RWE

That's called a "strawman".

Hardly.

You stated Trump spoke something you wanted to hear, loud and often.

And now that your disappointed, its because no one else came up with an alternative.

"you're"

It's a contraction of "you are".

It's best not to look stupid when you're appearing to appear smart.

You're welcome.

I'll take a page from my Bristoe rule book and blame my lack of proper grammar on my cell phone transcriber.

And I'm sure the Pope will absolve you of your choice, if that's what you want.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

#lowexpectations

#yourhaglost

FJB & FJT
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Let me help you guys out.

Every time trump tweets or speaks he shows the world how much of a dummy he is. He's a dummy. Not very smart. A stumble bum.

I would piss up a rope if he could speak a complete sentence out loud.

Who read the transcript of his AP interview in the Washington Post today? Was that the 3-D chess you guys refer to?

He has autism it seems.

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

630 members (12344mag, 10ring1, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1936M71, 1lessdog, 69 invisible), 2,095 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,905
Posts18,479,395
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.