Home
With your socks on in the house?

But then you figure out there's a big damn hole in your sock and it's just a cold tile you stepping on....

It happens.

Then you happy because you didn't step on water (or animal piss).

But you still have a hole in your sock, so not super happy.
Usually dog piss, here. Clearly have failed at some level. Will trade you for the holy sock vs tile deal?
I had a hole in my boxer briefs once.
I had a girlfriend like that once.
We all ready discussed this Dave-get a beaver, I tell you man!
It's bad when you step in something wet, I hate leaks.
I'd say an older stihl or a huskie. the new stuff (after the 1960s) is all junk. But don't shave it...
Originally Posted by johnw
I'd say an older stihl or a huskie. the new stuff (after the 1960s) is all junk. But don't shave it...

Finally someone is paying attention.

Now if I can just find a decent Reuben sandwich in Idaho and stop these telemarketing calls.
Well, darn it!
Good Reuben at Josefina's in Mesilla....
I'd rather cold water than cold dog vomit,...

GTC
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

GTC

Anything that comes out a dog is not a good encounter. Especially in the middle of the night. laugh

GTC

That telltale hork hork hork in the middle of the night cues me to turn on the light before I walk out the bedroom door.
Originally Posted by RWE

GTC

That telltale hork hork hork in the middle of the night cues me to turn on the light before I walk out the bedroom door.

No doubt!

My old dog used to like to jump up in the bed with me and lick my face to wake me up.

One night he'd tanked up on water before he jumped up. He got to my face and all that water came up... all over my face! sick

Dammmitt!
Here's the scenario.

Cat catches rabbit, and f^cks with it overnight, finally ripping open its chest and eating its still beating heart, then walks away, leaving carcass.

Our Jackal/Hyena/Dingo rescue dog eats rest of carcass when we let him out. By the time I get home, he's eating grass to settle his stomache.

He skips dinner.

2am: hork hork hork

5am: I walk out of bedroom to green red pile of mush.

You only have to step in it once to learn to click on the light.
laugh

LOL!

Yeah, I had a buddy that experienced the WORST pet disaster though.

His room mate had a big black lab.

That dog would go out in the back yard and eat his own turds...

One night they let him out and filled up on his own turds, then about 4am he hurled them all over my buddy's bed as he was sleeping.

I showed up to pick him up for work, and he was in the front yard with a water hose spraying his comforter down. This was Denver. In January. During a norther... The water was freezing on contact.

This guy was an engineer. wink Seriously.
Deep and interesting!
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Deep and interesting!

MAGA!!!
One reason the two tails aren't conjoined is that they plan to hang rockets from the center wing.
Which chainsaw would be best for cutting a Reuben?

Only applies if you cut your Reuben.

Should one use vegetable oil for the bar?

Which 1,000 islands were included in formulating 1,000 island dressing?

I only wear my Holy socks on Sunday anyhow.
^^so much win^^
Anyone know the carbon footprint of a Reuben?

Can we make uber Ruebens now that Trump's pulled out?
At the 1st sign of "Sockholification", said garment becomes a throw-away rag, we have a bin for that kind of stuff, use it and lose it.

Also regarding socks, on of the single greatest simple pleasures in life is the very 1st step into a brandy-new pair of socks. It doesn't matter what kind of socks either. White athletic socks, dress socks, work socks, hunting socks, etc, the 1st step in is magnificent.
Dogs throwing up on blankets ?

......HMMmmmmmm. Bark bark

GTC
Dogs throwing up on blankets ?

......HMMmmmmmm. Bark bark

GTC

I see what you did there....

lol.
Well, what if it was a beaver that threw up on blanket?
Regualr OR un-shaven??

Damn, I thought today was going to be easy.

Now I'm checking around every corner for TP bears, pink ones at that.
IF I ever had a dog in the house and IF I ever stepped in piss , that would one dead S O B!!!
If you ever had a dog, he'd run off first.
Originally Posted by smokepole
If you ever had a dog, he'd run off first.

No doubt, bet it would take the chainsaw......and the beaver with it.
Would it leave the Reuben?

I bet it chewed a hole in the sock.
Only left 'blanket'
Did it chew a hole in the 'blanket' or did it chew the whole 'blanket'?
Puked on 'blanket'
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
One reason the two tails aren't conjoined is that they plan to hang rockets from the center wing.

You can't shingle a dog house with flapjacks and if snowmobiles had doors we wouldn't get telephone poles in the mail.
I have solved the mystery of the pillow case that disappeared on laundry day a couple motnhs ago.

The washer admitted to keeping it to hold it's single sock collection. The dryer wants one now.

It's getting a chainsaw.
I think I have the single sock thing figured out.
Remember the villagers tossing a virgin into the volcano to appease the volcano gods? I think we have a sacrificial sock going on.....

I had to think about this one for a minute. Then I got it.

It's an amazing chainsaw with a payload of 1000 Reubens.
You can all relax. ND took a motorcycle ride and found his perfect Reuben:

[Linked Image]
Dogs are OK......OUTSIDE....where God intended 'em to be!!
The kick start on the telephone pole out back is not functioning properly. Any help would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by 5sdad
The kick start on the telephone pole out back is not functioning properly. Any help would be appreciated.

Check the blinker fluid levels first.
AMEN SHARPSMAN!!
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Check the blinker fluid levels first.

Good idea! My first thought was that it had to be a bad ground.
[quote=rockinbbar]Good idea! My first thought was that it had to be a bad ground.

If it were bad ground, the pole would be leaning, and all the blinker fluid would run out.
Originally Posted by RWE
Here's the scenario.

Cat catches rabbit, and f^cks with it overnight, finally ripping open its chest and eating its still beating heart, then walks away, leaving carcass.

Our Jackal/Hyena/Dingo rescue dog eats rest of carcass when we let him out. By the time I get home, he's eating grass to settle his stomache.

He skips dinner.

2am: hork hork hork

5am: I walk out of bedroom to green red pile of mush.

You only have to step in it once to learn to click on the light.

You should name your cat Trump, then it will be Trump's fault.
Dogs can't talk, so they have to express their feelings towards us in any way they can.....

i hate walking out the door in the morning bare foot and stepping on a half eaten rt.
© 24hourcampfire