Home
Posted By: jdm953 Anyone confirm this - 06/04/17
https://ilovemyfreedom.org/breaking-mayor-london-may-closely-tied-extremist-groups/
Posted By: mohick Re: Anyone confirm this - 06/04/17
who cares it is pi$$hole london and $hithole england????
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Anyone confirm this - 06/04/17
He's a Muslim so of course he's associated with terrorist organizations.
Posted By: ihookem Re: Anyone confirm this - 06/04/17
Our last president was no different.
Posted By: 2ndwind Re: Anyone confirm this - 06/04/17
I care. All of Western Civilization is watching...
Posted By: ShadeTree Re: Anyone confirm this - 06/04/17
Originally Posted by mohick

Because we have no restrictions with England. Use your head. If it isn't somebody that is flagged by England or by the U.S., and if they've been granted a visa while in England, they can freely travel back and forth between the 2 countries. Like it or not we are somewhat at the mercy of liberal policies of any and all other free countries we are friendly with, until or when the Supreme Court rules that Trump can start clamping down on the travels of people we already know are the problem.
Posted By: watch4bear Re: Anyone confirm this - 06/04/17
Originally Posted by ihookem

fact
Posted By: rem141r Re: Anyone confirm this - 06/04/17
Originally Posted by ihookem

chicken dinner
Posted By: viking Re: Anyone confirm this - 06/04/17
Who would have thought.
Posted By: Squirrelnut Re: Anyone confirm this - 06/04/17
It's a shame they allowed all of this third world vermin into Merry Olde England, sure glad my ancestors came here as English colonists instead of staying in England. England should be for the white Englishmen, not Near-Eastern and Middle-Eastern scum.
Originally Posted by Squirrelnut
It's a shame they allowed all of this third world vermin into Merry Olde England, sure glad my ancestors came here as English colonists instead of staying in England. England should be for the white Englishmen, not Near-Eastern and Middle-Eastern scum.

White English ? Not saying Muslim extremists aren't the worst of the worst because they are, but white supremacists are in the neighborhood.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Anyone confirm this - 06/04/17
Stupid should hurt and Britain is starting to feel the pain.
Posted By: Squirrelnut Re: Anyone confirm this - 06/05/17
Originally Posted by mitchellmountain
Originally Posted by Squirrelnut

White English ? Not saying Muslim extremists aren't the worst of the worst because they are, but white supremacists are in the neighborhood.

England and Europe have been populated by Caucasians for thousands of years. Why should that have not remained the case? Are we obligated to surrender our culture and heritage to others for some reason? There is more to being British than establishing citizenship and being issued a passport.
We don't travel by wooden ship or horse drawn wagon anymore. People move great distances to plant new roots, if being a citizen of a certain country has a requirement of being a particular race, well you can have it. Known a lot of good folks from all different ethic backgrounds, skin color has very little to do with what quality a person is. If that is how you hand out merit your world is a small sad place.
Posted By: jdm953 Re: Anyone confirm this - 06/05/17
The ME is violent because of Islam.Muslim ethics are very different from the rest of the world.I know people who will tell you they are Muslim but they don't practice it.They don't read the Koran ect.Same for Christians.A practicing Muslim who believes that book is an abomination to mankind.The prophet of Islam is the best they can do.We would put him in prison with the rest of his kind.
Posted By: Gus Re: Anyone confirm this - 06/05/17
yep. it has become a clash of ideologies at this point in the development of the vorld. the christian view vs. the muslim view against a back drop of pagans, heathens, etc.

it's kinda like a stump that has been freshly cut from a tree. then the ecology allows various fungi to begin to colonize said stump. with me so far? ok, then through time, rain, wind, sun, cold, hot, the stump is colonized on all sides with various fungi inoculum. then the race is on.

the race is on.
Posted By: Squirrelnut Re: Anyone confirm this - 06/05/17
Originally Posted by mitchellmountain
We don't travel by wooden ship or horse drawn wagon anymore. People move great distances to plant new roots, if being a citizen of a certain country has a requirement of being a particular race, well you can have it. Known a lot of good folks from all different ethic backgrounds, skin color has very little to do with what quality a person is. If that is how you hand out merit your world is a small sad place.

Muslim immigration into Western nations proves the fallacy of your post. The criminal behavior of blacks and illegal Mexicans in this country only seconds it.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Anyone confirm this - 06/05/17
Originally Posted by ShadeTree
Originally Posted by mohick

Because we have no restrictions with England. Use your head. If it isn't somebody that is flagged by England or by the U.S., and if they've been granted a visa while in England, they can freely travel back and forth between the 2 countries. Like it or not we are somewhat at the mercy of liberal policies of any and all other free countries we are friendly with, until or when the Supreme Court rules that Trump can start clamping down on the travels of people we already know are the problem.

You've overtaxed his single-csll zygote again...
Posted By: RickyD Re: Anyone confirm this - 06/05/17

Britain and Europe are simply reaping what they have sown. This is what they wanted, this is what they have gotten.

Of course the muslim mayor will push muslim goals. I believe they already have sharia law prominently being used in England. They are all but dead and that is coming soon.
Posted By: Ringman Re: Anyone confirm this - 06/05/17
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Can't get more clear than this statement. There are only two kinds of muzzies: The ones who will kill you and the ones who want the ones who will kill you to kill you.
Posted By: LeroyBeans Re: Anyone confirm this - 06/05/17
Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Can't get more clear than this statement. There are only two kinds of muzzies: The ones who will kill you and the ones who want the ones who will kill you to kill you.

Where do you get this bullshit anyway?
Posted By: watch4bear Re: Anyone confirm this - 06/05/17
Where do you get this bullshit anyway?

So I guess you don't have to convert to islam if you don't want to? Muslims will be ok with that?

I wonder what all the fuss is about then.
© 24hourcampfire