Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
jdm953 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
GB1

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
who cares it is pi$$hole london and $hithole england????

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
He's a Muslim so of course he's associated with terrorist organizations.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Our last president was no different.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I care. All of Western Civilization is watching...

Please don't feed the trolls!
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by mohick

Because we have no restrictions with England. Use your head. If it isn't somebody that is flagged by England or by the U.S., and if they've been granted a visa while in England, they can freely travel back and forth between the 2 countries. Like it or not we are somewhat at the mercy of liberal policies of any and all other free countries we are friendly with, until or when the Supreme Court rules that Trump can start clamping down on the travels of people we already know are the problem.

One is alone in a land so vast, there is only the mountains, the wind, and the eyes of God.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ihookem

fact

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by ihookem

chicken dinner

My diploma is a DD214
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Who would have thought.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It's a shame they allowed all of this third world vermin into Merry Olde England, sure glad my ancestors came here as English colonists instead of staying in England. England should be for the white Englishmen, not Near-Eastern and Middle-Eastern scum.

Last edited by Squirrelnut; 06/04/17.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Squirrelnut
It's a shame they allowed all of this third world vermin into Merry Olde England, sure glad my ancestors came here as English colonists instead of staying in England. England should be for the white Englishmen, not Near-Eastern and Middle-Eastern scum.

White English ? Not saying Muslim extremists aren't the worst of the worst because they are, but white supremacists are in the neighborhood.

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Stupid should hurt and Britain is starting to feel the pain.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by mitchellmountain
Originally Posted by Squirrelnut

White English ? Not saying Muslim extremists aren't the worst of the worst because they are, but white supremacists are in the neighborhood.

England and Europe have been populated by Caucasians for thousands of years. Why should that have not remained the case? Are we obligated to surrender our culture and heritage to others for some reason? There is more to being British than establishing citizenship and being issued a passport.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
We don't travel by wooden ship or horse drawn wagon anymore. People move great distances to plant new roots, if being a citizen of a certain country has a requirement of being a particular race, well you can have it. Known a lot of good folks from all different ethic backgrounds, skin color has very little to do with what quality a person is. If that is how you hand out merit your world is a small sad place.

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi
J
jdm953 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
The ME is violent because of Islam.Muslim ethics are very different from the rest of the world.I know people who will tell you they are Muslim but they don't practice it.They don't read the Koran ect.Same for Christians.A practicing Muslim who believes that book is an abomination to mankind.The prophet of Islam is the best they can do.We would put him in prison with the rest of his kind.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
yep. it has become a clash of ideologies at this point in the development of the vorld. the christian view vs. the muslim view against a back drop of pagans, heathens, etc.

it's kinda like a stump that has been freshly cut from a tree. then the ecology allows various fungi to begin to colonize said stump. with me so far? ok, then through time, rain, wind, sun, cold, hot, the stump is colonized on all sides with various fungi inoculum. then the race is on.

the race is on.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by mitchellmountain
We don't travel by wooden ship or horse drawn wagon anymore. People move great distances to plant new roots, if being a citizen of a certain country has a requirement of being a particular race, well you can have it. Known a lot of good folks from all different ethic backgrounds, skin color has very little to do with what quality a person is. If that is how you hand out merit your world is a small sad place.

Muslim immigration into Western nations proves the fallacy of your post. The criminal behavior of blacks and illegal Mexicans in this country only seconds it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ShadeTree
Originally Posted by mohick

Because we have no restrictions with England. Use your head. If it isn't somebody that is flagged by England or by the U.S., and if they've been granted a visa while in England, they can freely travel back and forth between the 2 countries. Like it or not we are somewhat at the mercy of liberal policies of any and all other free countries we are friendly with, until or when the Supreme Court rules that Trump can start clamping down on the travels of people we already know are the problem.

You've overtaxed his single-csll zygote again...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Britain and Europe are simply reaping what they have sown. This is what they wanted, this is what they have gotten.

Of course the muslim mayor will push muslim goals. I believe they already have sharia law prominently being used in England. They are all but dead and that is coming soon.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
He's a Muslim so of course he's associated with terrorist organizations.

Can't get more clear than this statement. There are only two kinds of muzzies: The ones who will kill you and the ones who want the ones who will kill you to kill you.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

219 members (16penny, 14idaho, 308xray, 2ndwind, 35WhelenNut, 33 invisible), 1,906 guests, and 1,085 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,864
Posts18,478,626
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.