Home
Posted By: Bristoe I figured this was coming,.. - 08/13/17
http://www.kentucky.com/news/local/counties/fayette-county/article166934037.html

This town was fun for a long time but it's done gone sour.

I'd like to be back in the sticks.
Politician = PC wuss.
Posted By: byc Re: I figured this was coming,.. - 08/13/17
They're all coming down. You guys gave Nikki Haley a hard time for her decision but she really didn't make it. The people did. SC has been overrun by liberals and they're now controlling everything to include voting.

Next will be road names, schools and all things associated with a very important part of history. I'm 35% Native American so you'd think I am immune but I'm not.

GO Wade Hampton Generals!!!!! Go REDSKINS!!
The restraint shown by southerners when this [bleep] happens is amazing to me.
Looks like a good thing to me...we won, get over it.
Posted By: byc Re: I figured this was coming,.. - 08/13/17
You're dumber than he is.

Once again this joint goes sideways.....
Oh, poor snowflake just melted once again.
Originally Posted by Outbackandy

I really hate to say this here because My mother told ME if you can't say something nice don't it at all, but knowing that Mom is gone and seeing the context of your message here, she would agree, GET BACK IN YOUR DAMN HOLE!
Don't speak to something you have no stake in.

Who is we?
Originally Posted by Bristoe
http://www.kentucky.com/news/local/counties/fayette-county/article166934037.html

Yeah, that'll fix everything right up. I'm from the north but it was brother against brother; honor and the unhonorables on both sides. Regardless of which side won, there were folks on both sides who fought on principle.

We've become tyrannically petty.
Oh, poor snowflake just melted once again.

Uh, i think you should look up "snowflake", snowflake.

Yeah, Trump won. Now move to the back of the bus and get over it, chickenchitt.
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Yeah, that'll fix everything right up. I'm from the north but it was brother against brother; honor and the unhonorables on both sides. Regardless of which side won, there were folks on both sides who fought on principle.

We've become tyrannically petty.

Anything goes, as long as it will kiss the black mans ass.

Folks like outback angie love bending over to get pronged by those who have been so wronged.
Originally Posted by Mittenman

Who is we?

Yea you wouldn't know that, its called the USA now, not your Nazis and white supremacists NWS country.
Originally Posted by byc
You're dumber than he is.

Once again this joint goes sideways.....

Your right,it's getting worse by the day, some folks don't appreciate that some folks families have been here for 10 generation and settled it so others come come here. They have a gross misunderstanding of what states rights are and what carpetbaggers were and how our land was raped by them.
It never surprises me as to the people that think they know more about our life than those that live here.
Hope all is well BYC.
Destroy whatever they replace the statue with.

You ain't seen schit yet Bokeback, theres a storm a brewing and theres one less antifa in the world today.
Yea, you can join your buddy in jail where you belong to.

What's difference between u azzholes a Isis ???

Probably be a real bad idea (not to mention get very ugly) if they ever tried to remove this KY Confederate monument:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jefferson_Davis_State_Historic_Site
Posted By: 700LH Re: I figured this was coming,.. - 08/13/17
Founders will be next, or soon,

What they accomplished a couple of hundred years ago doesn't count, they owned slaves so were bad men that should be stricken form American history.
Just wait and see that is not correct.

Who is we?

Yea you wouldn't know that, its called the USA now, not your Nazis and white supremacists NWS country.

They are all AMERICANS, period. You on the other hand should have been the remains of a period.
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Who is we?

They are all AMERICANS, period. You on the other hand should have been the remains of a period.

He's one of those paid schidt stirrers.
Originally Posted by 700LH
Founders will be next, or soon,

What they accomplished a couple of hundred years ago doesn't count, they owned slaves so were bad men that should be stricken form American history.
Just wait and see that is not correct.

[quote=700LH]

Yep, there it is, and paid agitators will be bused in.

We had one of these save-the-Confederate monument rallies in San Antonio yesterday with about 150 counter demonstrators, masked agitators. Minimal violence but the Cops was all over it. The fact that the Texas Heritage folks encouraged concealed or open carry mighta had something to do with that too. I was set to attend but I got called into work.

San Antonio's new mayor, Ron Nuremberg, is a Hispanic Julian Castro clone, him and a couple of city council members we're trying to get the removal quietly done under the radar.

Best hope for Texas or any state is to do what Alabama has done; pass a State law prohibiting monument removal. At present there is exactly such a law proposed in the Texas House, been given a significant push by the under-handed tactics of Nuremberg et al.

I'm optimistic we can get it done.

Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by joken2

Probably be a real bad idea (not to mention get very ugly) if they ever tried to remove this KY Confederate monument:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jefferson_Davis_State_Historic_Site

Yeah, I see that everyday, and my family connection to it is pretty strong. My grandfather helped build it, and the rock that was used came from my great-grandfathers land. While I doubt it would ever be torn down, at least not in the foreseeable future, the state might be forced to quit funding the park. That, in turn, might lead to it falling into a state of disrepair. So far, there's not been any mention of any negativity towards it.
Okay, two things here.......put brokebackandy on ignore, and let him talk to himself. Secondly, the only good thing about Lexington is that the University of Kentucky basketball team hails from there. They have been a liberal bastion for a long time. If I didn't have a couple of grandkids who live near there, I'd never sit foot in that town. They may have a Confederate memorial up, but as far as I'm concerned, they're pretty much a Northern town in their thinking.
For those that do not think we live in a BS... liberal world let's see what the cuss filter eliminates in the following:

[bleep], jigaboo, velcro hair

vs.

Cracker, honky, whitey.

I hear they are going to remove Stone Mountain...the whole thing.
Yea, can join your buddy in jail where you belong to.

Doesn't appear you won anything either, so far 1/0.
First the Confederate Generals. Next they will target the statues of Jefferson and any other founder who happened to own slaves, then the documents they wrote will be targeted for removal.

When the Liberals remove the Declaration of Independence from the National Archives, I wonder what they will replace it with, a copy of Mao's red book, Marx Communist Manifesto, or some edited leftist view of what they think it should have said?
How far behind are the WWI & WWII monuments?

How long is the Vietnam Wall going to last? The liberals wet their pants over that conflict as well?

Where does it stop?
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Where does it stop?

Delusional doesn't conclude and rest.
Wars have winners and looses, so yes, all war memorials will have to go.

It stops when the Washington Monument is renamed the national participation trophy.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: I figured this was coming,.. - 08/13/17

How long is the Vietnam Wall going to last? The liberals wet their pants over that conflict as well?

Where does it stop?

As long as you have politicians that put their political careers first and foremost, it won't. This jerk is gambling this decision will help his political ambitions.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
First the Confederate Generals. Next they will target the statues of Jefferson and any other founder who happened to own slaves, then the documents they wrote will be targeted for removal.

When the Liberals remove the Declaration of Independence from the National Archives, I wonder what they will replace it with, a copy of Mao's red book, Marx Communist Manifesto, or some edited leftist view of what they think it should have said?

Moochelle's book............."when I cut my deek off and became the queen"
Originally Posted by hookeye

That was funny.

Dave
Originally Posted by hookeye

sick sick sick sick sick sick sick
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

With luck the dead will haunt them.
Not before too long,the Jefferson Memorial will be renamed the Maxine Waters Memorial, the Washington Monument will be renamed the Barack Hussein Obama Monument, all Confederate statues of any kind what so ever will be banned, torn down and melted with a new statue formed from the metal in the imagines of Michael "the gentle giant" Brown and Harry Belafonte, any street or park in America named for a Confederate soldier or statesman will be renamed with the names of The New Black Panthers members, beginning with the original B.P. founder, the Most Honorable Huey Newton.

All playing of, singing, or whistling of the racist song, Dixie, will be punished by a mandatory five years in Federal Prison.

George Washington's and Thomas Jefferson's faces will be blown off Mount Rushmore and the faces of Barack Hussein Obama and Michelle Obama, will be carved in their places, only twice the size of Lincoln's and Roosevelt's faces.

Washington's, Jefferson's, and Jackson's faces will be removed from all paper money and coins, replaced with the faces of Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and congressman Hank Johnson.

Yes indeed, boys & girls, full equality is on its way.

L.W.

Where does it stop?

This just shows that you don't know right from wrong... good from bad, you must not have a working brain, WWI , WWII were good things.

Where does it stop?

This just shows that you don't know right from wrong... good from bad, you must not have a working brain, WWI , WWII were good things.

We know that, but do the postmodernist?

You're.........dumb.

[Linked Image]

Where does it stop?

Internment camps are awesome.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
With luck the dead will haunt them.

It never haunted #talin or Schitler and those they killed here arent haunting Schitlery.
I agree the dead should haunt them.
© 24hourcampfire