Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Outbackandy
Originally Posted by Mittenman
Looks like a good thing to me...we won, get over it.

Who is we?

Yea you wouldn't know that, its called the USA now, not your Nazis and white supremacists NWS country.

They are all AMERICANS, period. You on the other hand should have been the remains of a period.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by Mittenman
Looks like a good thing to me...we won, get over it.

Who is we?

Yea you wouldn't know that, its called the USA now, not your Nazis and white supremacists NWS country.

They are all AMERICANS, period. You on the other hand should have been the remains of a period.

He's one of those paid schidt stirrers.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 700LH
Founders will be next, or soon,

What they accomplished a couple of hundred years ago doesn't count, they owned slaves so were bad men that should be stricken form American history.
Just wait and see that is not correct.

[quote=700LH]

Yep, there it is, and paid agitators will be bused in.

We had one of these save-the-Confederate monument rallies in San Antonio yesterday with about 150 counter demonstrators, masked agitators. Minimal violence but the Cops was all over it. The fact that the Texas Heritage folks encouraged concealed or open carry mighta had something to do with that too. I was set to attend but I got called into work.

San Antonio's new mayor, Ron Nuremberg, is a Hispanic Julian Castro clone, him and a couple of city council members we're trying to get the removal quietly done under the radar.

Best hope for Texas or any state is to do what Alabama has done; pass a State law prohibiting monument removal. At present there is exactly such a law proposed in the Texas House, been given a significant push by the under-handed tactics of Nuremberg et al.

I'm optimistic we can get it done.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by joken2

Probably be a real bad idea (not to mention get very ugly) if they ever tried to remove this KY Confederate monument:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jefferson_Davis_State_Historic_Site

Yeah, I see that everyday, and my family connection to it is pretty strong. My grandfather helped build it, and the rock that was used came from my great-grandfathers land. While I doubt it would ever be torn down, at least not in the foreseeable future, the state might be forced to quit funding the park. That, in turn, might lead to it falling into a state of disrepair. So far, there's not been any mention of any negativity towards it.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Okay, two things here.......put brokebackandy on ignore, and let him talk to himself. Secondly, the only good thing about Lexington is that the University of Kentucky basketball team hails from there. They have been a liberal bastion for a long time. If I didn't have a couple of grandkids who live near there, I'd never sit foot in that town. They may have a Confederate memorial up, but as far as I'm concerned, they're pretty much a Northern town in their thinking.

IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
For those that do not think we live in a BS... liberal world let's see what the cuss filter eliminates in the following:

[bleep], jigaboo, velcro hair

vs.

Cracker, honky, whitey.

Last edited by CashisKing; 08/13/17. Reason: Typos

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I hear they are going to remove Stone Mountain...the whole thing.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yea, can join your buddy in jail where you belong to.

Doesn't appear you won anything either, so far 1/0.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
First the Confederate Generals. Next they will target the statues of Jefferson and any other founder who happened to own slaves, then the documents they wrote will be targeted for removal.

When the Liberals remove the Declaration of Independence from the National Archives, I wonder what they will replace it with, a copy of Mao's red book, Marx Communist Manifesto, or some edited leftist view of what they think it should have said?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
How far behind are the WWI & WWII monuments?

How long is the Vietnam Wall going to last? The liberals wet their pants over that conflict as well?

Where does it stop?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Where does it stop?

Delusional doesn't conclude and rest.

LOL
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Wars have winners and looses, so yes, all war memorials will have to go.

It stops when the Washington Monument is renamed the national participation trophy.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P

How long is the Vietnam Wall going to last? The liberals wet their pants over that conflict as well?

Where does it stop?

As long as you have politicians that put their political careers first and foremost, it won't. This jerk is gambling this decision will help his political ambitions.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
First the Confederate Generals. Next they will target the statues of Jefferson and any other founder who happened to own slaves, then the documents they wrote will be targeted for removal.

When the Liberals remove the Declaration of Independence from the National Archives, I wonder what they will replace it with, a copy of Mao's red book, Marx Communist Manifesto, or some edited leftist view of what they think it should have said?

Moochelle's book............."when I cut my deek off and became the queen"

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by hookeye

That was funny.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hookeye

sick sick sick sick sick sick sick
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Last edited by 12344mag; 08/13/17.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
With luck the dead will haunt them.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Not before too long,the Jefferson Memorial will be renamed the Maxine Waters Memorial, the Washington Monument will be renamed the Barack Hussein Obama Monument, all Confederate statues of any kind what so ever will be banned, torn down and melted with a new statue formed from the metal in the imagines of Michael "the gentle giant" Brown and Harry Belafonte, any street or park in America named for a Confederate soldier or statesman will be renamed with the names of The New Black Panthers members, beginning with the original B.P. founder, the Most Honorable Huey Newton.

All playing of, singing, or whistling of the racist song, Dixie, will be punished by a mandatory five years in Federal Prison.

George Washington's and Thomas Jefferson's faces will be blown off Mount Rushmore and the faces of Barack Hussein Obama and Michelle Obama, will be carved in their places, only twice the size of Lincoln's and Roosevelt's faces.

Washington's, Jefferson's, and Jackson's faces will be removed from all paper money and coins, replaced with the faces of Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and congressman Hank Johnson.

Yes indeed, boys & girls, full equality is on its way.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Where does it stop?

This just shows that you don't know right from wrong... good from bad, you must not have a working brain, WWI , WWII were good things.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Where does it stop?

This just shows that you don't know right from wrong... good from bad, you must not have a working brain, WWI , WWII were good things.

We know that, but do the postmodernist?

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (16gage, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10ring1, 12savage, 10gaugemag, 61 invisible), 2,692 guests, and 1,218 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,314
Posts18,505,678
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.