Home
I don't think it will work out well for them. They make a martyr out of him. Folks will be pissed for a lifetime. They will vote.
Then they will have to go after Pence.
Originally Posted by Calvin
I don't think it will work out well for them. They make a martyr out of him. Folks will be pissed for a lifetime. They will vote.

It'll be worse than what you say.
Originally Posted by logger
Then they will have to go after Pence any republican.

Fixt.

Naw, Pence is a long time member of the Swamp, just like Sessions, Gowdy and everyone else that has been invited into the DC Establishment Club Med.

"They" will not have to "go after him", he is not an outsider like President Trump and Judge Roy Moore, the Swamp protects the Swamp and members of the Swamp like Pence will be loyal to the swamp.
Is there something up?
No just more hand wringing.
Never accuse THE MAN of not having a plan to screw the Man.
I suspect there will be more then anger and disgust in the voting booth. We citizens have to means to address this issue on a daily, constant basis.

Jim
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Is there something up?

March to D.C. to impeach Jan. 18?
Seeing a ad on FNC for impeachment as well. For what reason, I've no idea. I guess because the snowflakes didn't get their way?
The loyal communist of the democratic party have infiltrated the republican party to the point we no longer have two separate parties.Our government has purty much become one party.Once that happens we no longer can vote enough people in to change that.One reason they are trying so hard to get rid of Trump and any elected member that supports his views on how to run this country.
Is there something up?

Well .... if the Democraps take the House in the 2018 elections and Nancy (Miss Dementia) Pelosi is the Speaker ..... the first order of business will be a vote on Articles of Impeachment.
Originally Posted by Raeford
Is there something up?

Seeing a ad on FNC for impeachment as well. For what reason, I've no idea. I guess because the snowflakes didn't get their way?

Libs are all for "democracy" until someone votes for something they don't like. Then, they go screaming to mommy (media and judiciary) like a 10 yr old who thinks another kid got more candy than he did...
Originally Posted by baldhunter
The loyal communist of the democratic party have infiltrated the republican party to the point we no longer have two separate parties.Our government has purty much become one party.Once that happens we no longer can vote enough people in to change that.One reason they are trying so hard to get rid of Trump and any elected member that supports his views on how to run this country.

You mean like LeahRoyBeans is infiltrating here? shocked
Originally Posted by ftbt
Is there something up?

Well .... if the Democraps take the House in the 2018 elections and Nancy (Miss Dementia) Pelosi is the Speaker ..... the first order of business will be a vote on Articles of Impeachment.

yupper, but I really don't think it matters if the Democrats take the House or not. After the 2018 elections Both establishment will go full speed ahead on removing President Trump.

The republicans are responsible for Mueller, they are responsible for allowing his witch hunt to continue, they are the ones that are spearheading the Remove President Trump agenda, the Democrats and the media are just going along for the ride and are not ascared to say so publicly.
They don't like the outcome of the election so they want to nullify it.

I hate to break it to some of you, but the Right acted the same way with Obama. Look at the utter fixation on Obama's birth certificate. My gosh, no one argues his mother was American, so why the obsession over his Hawaiian birth certificate?

The Left is doing the same with collusion. They will ride this to the end of his 2nd term like the birthers did Obama.
Originally Posted by baldhunter

Sure,

That's the reason only Republicans voted for tax reform.
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Originally Posted by Raeford
Is there something up?

Libs are all for "democracy" until someone votes for something they don't like. Then, they go screaming to mommy (media and judiciary) like a 10 yr old who thinks another kid got more candy than he did...

Deja vu (of 2009) all over again.

Much better for liberals to have Trump in the cat bird's seat than Pence. Much better.
Whatever. The Republic will survive.

I don't know would happen to Twitter, though, without the President's incessant tweeting. (Not that I care, either.)
For the liberals calling for impeachment, I would say be careful what you wish for. Folks would be mighty pissed is my point. Will they succeed, I dunno.
It'll never happen. Their "wet dream" has become clinical and hopefully fatal.
Originally Posted by Calvin

And if they are able, somehow, to remove Trump, exactly what will be accomplished with more "voting" ?

MM

But what is Pence guilty of. I haven't heard a single thing that he colluded, conspired, lied or ordered someone to do something illegal.
Originally Posted by djs

But what is Pence guilty of. I haven't heard a single thing that he colluded, conspired, lied or ordered someone to do something illegal.

We sure heard of the illegal stuff Obama and the rest of his administration did, daily though.

Want a list?
Originally Posted by mudhen

I hope you are right, mudhen. We survived Obama (barely) but I wonder how we will survive with over half of our population being idiots, they voted him in twice and the only thing that saved us from President Hillary was the electoral college.

Hard for a nation to soar with the eagles when a majority of its citizens are turkeys.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by djs

We sure heard of the illegal stuff Obama and the rest of his administration did, daily though.

Want a list?

Sure. It might be an interesting compendium.
It is now very clear that Mueller didn't find any collusion. It is also clear that he will continue on going through Trump's private life, as well as his families, until he finds something he can charge Trump with. It is also clear that Mueller intends to continue on through the 2018 elections with the hope that the Democrats take back Congress saving himself, Comey and Hillary any investigation into fusion GPS.

The Swamp will work non-stop to take Trump down.
how is it, "now very clear"? Explain.
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

It's clear. To everyone but a liberal.

I think that means you are incapable of explaining it. Perhaps because it is not very clear.

I think that means you are incapable of explaining it. Perhaps because it is not very clear.

Nah.

I'm just not gonna waste bandwidth on idiots.
The most important question is if the Republicans and Democrats put Mueller in charge with the understanding to find ANYTHING in Trumps background, finances, business dealing etc that allows the swamp to remove him from office.

Nah.

I'm just not gonna waste bandwidth on idiots.

Any excuse works when the alternative is you can't.

Once you pull your head out of your azz it will amaze you what you can see.
Originally Posted by Harry M

It was never there. But again, you dodge the question. Again, probably because you can't. Always, always, always deflect and redirect when you can't cope with the direct question. Good on you.

It was never there. But again, you dodge the question. Again, probably because you can't. Always, always, always deflect and redirect when you can't cope with the direct question. Good on you.

I have never deflected any question here, however I do have a firm policy against trying to educate dumb shiat heads.....
DACA
Originally Posted by hatari
They don't like the outcome of the election so they want to nullify it.

I hate to break it to some of you, but the Right acted the same way with Obama. Look at the utter fixation on Obama's birth certificate. My gosh, no one argues his mother was American, so why the obsession over his Hawaiian birth certificate?

The Left is doing the same with collusion. They will ride this to the end of his 2nd term like the birthers did Obama.

Rong Hat. The birthers dropped it after a couple of years. Btw, she renounced her citizenship to live in Indonesia and Barry supposedly had to have singular Indonesian citizenship to go to school there iirc.

Some still think it strange the ex gov of Hawaii admits they can find no evidence of a birth cert for Barry.
wink
Originally Posted by djs

Uh, just what exactly is Trump guilty of?

It was never there***. But again, you dodge the question. Again, probably because you can't. Always, always, always deflect and redirect when you can't cope with the direct question. Good on you.

Wouldn't fit next to the jumbo plug, not yet anyway.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by djs

WINNING!!

I don't know would happen to Twitter, though, without the President's incessant tweeting. (Not that I care, either.)

Sorry Mudhen, but when the Ds and Rs collude to support a tyrannical govt to the detriment of the citizens they now apparently run roughshod over i have serious doubts that statement will hold true.

Was that sarcasm, i wonder?
Originally Posted by djs

Being Trump. Non-traditional prez not a namby pamby prez talking out of both sides of the mouth and caving in to the special interests. Like all of them.
I don't think they will have enough to remove him from office, they might pressure him to resign but I highly doubt he'll take that option....definitely impeachment is OUT of the equation.

His stupid attorney needs to shut up, tactical mistakes continue to happen daily. The collateral damage might add up, from Flynn, Manafort(moron), Don Jr...but even if things move very very fast 2 or 3 years before it hits the fan.

Trump's real issue is this: As President he's protected from many things, once he's a private citizen again he can be prosecuted for any wrong doings....and no protection. I think Mueller will make the little piggies squeal, then go after Trump once he's out of office.

JMHO
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by djs

Being Trump. Non-traditional prez not a namby pamby prez talking out of both sides of the mouth and caving in to the special interests. Like all of them.

That explains why they are requesting Trump's financial data from Deutsche Bank this morning. Makes perfect sense.
What's a financial date?

Originally Posted by djs

That explains why they are requesting Trump's financial date from Deutsche Bank this morning. Makes perfect sense.
Typo. Fixed if for ya. Thanks.
Who are ALL OF THESE 'they's'?
Originally Posted by Vek
What's a financial date?

The only kind a liberal can get.
What they are attempting is simply a coup, followed by whatever they dictate. The Republic be damned.

The historical parallel was when rich Romans subverted the checks and balances of the Roman Empire, ushering in 400 years of dictatorship.

Removing a president requires the House voting to impeach based on "high crimes and misdemeanors," followed by a trial in the Senate. 2/3 of the Senators must vote "guilty." That will never happen. But they can seriously weaken President Trump's ability to achieve his goals and poison the electorate against his agenda.
Originally Posted by djs

That explains why they are requesting Trump's financial date from Deutsche Bank this morning. Makes perfect sense.

Wretched God-forsaken lieberal lying traitors is what explains that. The reckoning approaches.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
What they are attempting is simply a coup, followed by whatever they dictate. The Republic be damned.

The historical parallel was when rich Romans subverted the checks and balances of the Roman Empire, ushering in 400 years of dictatorship.

Removing a president requires the House voting to impeach based on "high crimes and misdemeanors," followed by a trial in the Senate. 2/3 of the Senators must vote "guilty." That will never happen. But they can seriously weaken President Trump's ability to achieve his goals and poison the electorate against his agenda.

Exactly. Just like what what happened with Clinton. Textbook.

Sorry Mudhen, but when the Ds and Rs collude to support a tyrannical govt to the detriment of the citizens they now apparently run roughshod over i have serious doubts that statement will hold true.

Was that sarcasm, i wonder?

It sure is beginning to appear the House Investigative committee wants to hear from the FBI informant on their hillary coverup after he dies from cancer rather than before. Is that the action of a Dimocratic Republic government.

Wretched God-forsaken lieberal lying traitors is what explains that. The reckoning approaches.

Not really. On either issue.

Not really. On either issue.

Riiight...

When it happens, you'll be scrambling for a Trump MAGA bumper sticker. laugh

And .....peeling the Obama and Hillary ones off of your $300 POS.
Impeachment just might be the worst case for libs. They REALLY piss off a LOT of voters and they end up with Pence in office. I believe they have a very hard time beating Pence in an election.
I don’t think Pence would do half the positive things Trump has done. Pence will try to “bring” everyone “together” and seek compromise with the enemies of freedom.imho
Then they will have to go after Pence any republican.

Fixt.

Hopefully they'll start with McCain
Originally Posted by prm
Impeachment just might be the worst case for libs. They REALLY piss off a LOT of voters and they end up with Pence in office. I believe they have a very hard time beating Pence in an election.

Indeed. Someone has figured it out.
Ain't no impeachment gonna happen, so might as well move on to something substantive.
I do not believe that this hysterical hissy fit the left is in has as much to do with Trump as much as the majority of lefty whiney bitches themselves probably do. My hunches lead me to believe, that had it been Cruz or Carson, or whatever "R", we'd still be in a very similar pissing match, just a different, fictional, list of grievances Maybe they wouldn't of given a RINO like Jeb, McCain, or Romney as much grief. but that's just because many of us would of thought we won when we were losing just the same. Turn up the heat! I am so sick of 'compromising", meet ya in the middle" bullshit, only to find out that next year the new middle is half way between what you agreed on last year and the far left. We needed someone to piss off the left so bad for so long. It's time we stood our ground, don't give an inch, the lefties need to start compromising with us for the next 20 or 30 years.
The only way Trump will be removed - is in a straitjacket.
The impeachment won't even come up for a vote while Ryan is the Speaker. The only chance the DIMocRATS have is to take over the majority in the House and the Senate, and even then too many snowflakes assume we will not respond with the same kind of violence they did. I've posted all over Facebook that Conservative and Lieberals can no longer live side by side. The racial gap was wide when barry took office, and he did everything he could to widen it even further. I think he fractured it, and the crybaby lieberals have had a full court press on since the day after Trump won the election. I'm not sure how I'll proceed, but I know me, and I'll sit and talk with anyone who is reasonable and listens to what I say, and I return the favor. That's not how leiberals communicate. If your point isn't in line with theirs they shout you down, or try to. That is not a polite society. An armed society is a polite society...and we have all the guns (for the most part), and we have the military and law enforcement. Both the military and law enforcement adore President Trump as much as they loathed barry and chewbacca.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I don’t think Pence would do half the positive things Trump has done. Pence will try to “bring” everyone “together” and seek compromise with the enemies of freedom.imho

That's what career swamp dwellers do, that and make promises they have no intention of keeping.
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
Ain't no impeachment gonna happen, so might as well move on to something substantive.

I agree. I think all this angst and craze on the left has the effect of increasing support for the president. I don't know anybody that voted for Trump that has now regretted that vote. Where in the world would they find 67 senators to convict Trump in an impeachment trial.
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer

I agree. I think all this angst and craze on the left has the effect of increasing support for the president. I don't know anybody that voted for Trump that has now regretted that vote. Where in the world would they find 67 senators to convict Trump in an impeachment trial.

Not a problem.

A 2/3 majority only needs 19 Republicans to vote for Impeachment.

There are 22 republicans that will not be up for reelection until 2022, Five years is a long time for voters to forget who voted for what.
Is there something up?

Yeah, the stock market! smile
© 24hourcampfire