Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Ain't no impeachment gonna happen, so might as well move on to something substantive.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I do not believe that this hysterical hissy fit the left is in has as much to do with Trump as much as the majority of lefty whiney bitches themselves probably do. My hunches lead me to believe, that had it been Cruz or Carson, or whatever "R", we'd still be in a very similar pissing match, just a different, fictional, list of grievances Maybe they wouldn't of given a RINO like Jeb, McCain, or Romney as much grief. but that's just because many of us would of thought we won when we were losing just the same. Turn up the heat! I am so sick of 'compromising", meet ya in the middle" bullshit, only to find out that next year the new middle is half way between what you agreed on last year and the far left. We needed someone to piss off the left so bad for so long. It's time we stood our ground, don't give an inch, the lefties need to start compromising with us for the next 20 or 30 years.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
The only way Trump will be removed - is in a straitjacket.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
The impeachment won't even come up for a vote while Ryan is the Speaker. The only chance the DIMocRATS have is to take over the majority in the House and the Senate, and even then too many snowflakes assume we will not respond with the same kind of violence they did. I've posted all over Facebook that Conservative and Lieberals can no longer live side by side. The racial gap was wide when barry took office, and he did everything he could to widen it even further. I think he fractured it, and the crybaby lieberals have had a full court press on since the day after Trump won the election. I'm not sure how I'll proceed, but I know me, and I'll sit and talk with anyone who is reasonable and listens to what I say, and I return the favor. That's not how leiberals communicate. If your point isn't in line with theirs they shout you down, or try to. That is not a polite society. An armed society is a polite society...and we have all the guns (for the most part), and we have the military and law enforcement. Both the military and law enforcement adore President Trump as much as they loathed barry and chewbacca.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I don’t think Pence would do half the positive things Trump has done. Pence will try to “bring” everyone “together” and seek compromise with the enemies of freedom.imho

That's what career swamp dwellers do, that and make promises they have no intention of keeping.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
Ain't no impeachment gonna happen, so might as well move on to something substantive.

I agree. I think all this angst and craze on the left has the effect of increasing support for the president. I don't know anybody that voted for Trump that has now regretted that vote. Where in the world would they find 67 senators to convict Trump in an impeachment trial.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer

I agree. I think all this angst and craze on the left has the effect of increasing support for the president. I don't know anybody that voted for Trump that has now regretted that vote. Where in the world would they find 67 senators to convict Trump in an impeachment trial.

Not a problem.

A 2/3 majority only needs 19 Republicans to vote for Impeachment.

There are 22 republicans that will not be up for reelection until 2022, Five years is a long time for voters to forget who voted for what.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Is there something up?

Yeah, the stock market! smile

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

90 members (35, 10Glocks, 375TN, 6mmCreedmoor, 308ld, 8 invisible), 1,557 guests, and 839 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,327
Posts18,505,904
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.