M
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by Harry M
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
how is it, "now very clear"? Explain.

It's clear. To everyone but a liberal.

I think that means you are incapable of explaining it. Perhaps because it is not very clear.

Once you pull your head out of your azz it will amaze you what you can see.

It was never there***. But again, you dodge the question. Again, probably because you can't. Always, always, always deflect and redirect when you can't cope with the direct question. Good on you.

Wouldn't fit next to the jumbo plug, not yet anyway.

GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by logger
Then they will have to go after Pence.

But what is Pence guilty of. I haven't heard a single thing that he colluded, conspired, lied or ordered someone to do something illegal.

Uh, just what exactly is Trump guilty of?

WINNING!!

FJB & FJT
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by mudhen
Whatever. The Republic will survive.

I don't know would happen to Twitter, though, without the President's incessant tweeting. (Not that I care, either.)

Sorry Mudhen, but when the Ds and Rs collude to support a tyrannical govt to the detriment of the citizens they now apparently run roughshod over i have serious doubts that statement will hold true.

Was that sarcasm, i wonder?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by djs

But what is Pence guilty of. I haven't heard a single thing that he colluded, conspired, lied or ordered someone to do something illegal.

Being Trump. Non-traditional prez not a namby pamby prez talking out of both sides of the mouth and caving in to the special interests. Like all of them.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't think they will have enough to remove him from office, they might pressure him to resign but I highly doubt he'll take that option....definitely impeachment is OUT of the equation.

His stupid attorney needs to shut up, tactical mistakes continue to happen daily. The collateral damage might add up, from Flynn, Manafort(moron), Don Jr...but even if things move very very fast 2 or 3 years before it hits the fan.

Trump's real issue is this: As President he's protected from many things, once he's a private citizen again he can be prosecuted for any wrong doings....and no protection. I think Mueller will make the little piggies squeal, then go after Trump once he's out of office.

JMHO

IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by djs

Being Trump. Non-traditional prez not a namby pamby prez talking out of both sides of the mouth and caving in to the special interests. Like all of them.

That explains why they are requesting Trump's financial data from Deutsche Bank this morning. Makes perfect sense.

Last edited by LeroyBeans; 12/05/17.
V
Vek Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
What's a financial date?

Originally Posted by djs

That explains why they are requesting Trump's financial date from Deutsche Bank this morning. Makes perfect sense.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Typo. Fixed if for ya. Thanks.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Who are ALL OF THESE 'they's'?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Vek
What's a financial date?

The only kind a liberal can get.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
What they are attempting is simply a coup, followed by whatever they dictate. The Republic be damned.

The historical parallel was when rich Romans subverted the checks and balances of the Roman Empire, ushering in 400 years of dictatorship.

Removing a president requires the House voting to impeach based on "high crimes and misdemeanors," followed by a trial in the Senate. 2/3 of the Senators must vote "guilty." That will never happen. But they can seriously weaken President Trump's ability to achieve his goals and poison the electorate against his agenda.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by djs

That explains why they are requesting Trump's financial date from Deutsche Bank this morning. Makes perfect sense.

Wretched God-forsaken lieberal lying traitors is what explains that. The reckoning approaches.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
What they are attempting is simply a coup, followed by whatever they dictate. The Republic be damned.

The historical parallel was when rich Romans subverted the checks and balances of the Roman Empire, ushering in 400 years of dictatorship.

Removing a president requires the House voting to impeach based on "high crimes and misdemeanors," followed by a trial in the Senate. 2/3 of the Senators must vote "guilty." That will never happen. But they can seriously weaken President Trump's ability to achieve his goals and poison the electorate against his agenda.

Exactly. Just like what what happened with Clinton. Textbook.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by mudhen
Whatever. The Republic will survive.

I don't know would happen to Twitter, though, without the President's incessant tweeting. (Not that I care, either.)

Sorry Mudhen, but when the Ds and Rs collude to support a tyrannical govt to the detriment of the citizens they now apparently run roughshod over i have serious doubts that statement will hold true.

Was that sarcasm, i wonder?

It sure is beginning to appear the House Investigative committee wants to hear from the FBI informant on their hillary coverup after he dies from cancer rather than before. Is that the action of a Dimocratic Republic government.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

Wretched God-forsaken lieberal lying traitors is what explains that. The reckoning approaches.

Not really. On either issue.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Not really. On either issue.

Riiight...

When it happens, you'll be scrambling for a Trump MAGA bumper sticker. laugh

And .....peeling the Obama and Hillary ones off of your $300 POS.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
P
prm Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Impeachment just might be the worst case for libs. They REALLY piss off a LOT of voters and they end up with Pence in office. I believe they have a very hard time beating Pence in an election.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I don’t think Pence would do half the positive things Trump has done. Pence will try to “bring” everyone “together” and seek compromise with the enemies of freedom.imho

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Then they will have to go after Pence any republican.

Fixt.

Hopefully they'll start with McCain

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by prm
Impeachment just might be the worst case for libs. They REALLY piss off a LOT of voters and they end up with Pence in office. I believe they have a very hard time beating Pence in an election.

Indeed. Someone has figured it out.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

267 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 204guy, 1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 1_deuce, 42 invisible), 16,811 guests, and 1,189 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,878
Posts18,538,092
Members74,050
Most Online20,796
5 hours ago

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.