Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
Calvin Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
I don't think it will work out well for them. They make a martyr out of him. Folks will be pissed for a lifetime. They will vote.

GB1

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Then they will have to go after Pence.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Calvin
I don't think it will work out well for them. They make a martyr out of him. Folks will be pissed for a lifetime. They will vote.

It'll be worse than what you say.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by logger
Then they will have to go after Pence any republican.

Fixt.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by logger
Then they will have to go after Pence.

Naw, Pence is a long time member of the Swamp, just like Sessions, Gowdy and everyone else that has been invited into the DC Establishment Club Med.

"They" will not have to "go after him", he is not an outsider like President Trump and Judge Roy Moore, the Swamp protects the Swamp and members of the Swamp like Pence will be loyal to the swamp.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Is there something up?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No just more hand wringing.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Never accuse THE MAN of not having a plan to screw the Man.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I suspect there will be more then anger and disgust in the voting booth. We citizens have to means to address this issue on a daily, constant basis.

Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Is there something up?

March to D.C. to impeach Jan. 18?
Seeing a ad on FNC for impeachment as well. For what reason, I've no idea. I guess because the snowflakes didn't get their way?

FJB & FJT
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The loyal communist of the democratic party have infiltrated the republican party to the point we no longer have two separate parties.Our government has purty much become one party.Once that happens we no longer can vote enough people in to change that.One reason they are trying so hard to get rid of Trump and any elected member that supports his views on how to run this country.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Is there something up?

Well .... if the Democraps take the House in the 2018 elections and Nancy (Miss Dementia) Pelosi is the Speaker ..... the first order of business will be a vote on Articles of Impeachment.

F
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by Raeford
Is there something up?

Seeing a ad on FNC for impeachment as well. For what reason, I've no idea. I guess because the snowflakes didn't get their way?

Libs are all for "democracy" until someone votes for something they don't like. Then, they go screaming to mommy (media and judiciary) like a 10 yr old who thinks another kid got more candy than he did...

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by baldhunter
The loyal communist of the democratic party have infiltrated the republican party to the point we no longer have two separate parties.Our government has purty much become one party.Once that happens we no longer can vote enough people in to change that.One reason they are trying so hard to get rid of Trump and any elected member that supports his views on how to run this country.

You mean like LeahRoyBeans is infiltrating here? shocked

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ftbt
Is there something up?

Well .... if the Democraps take the House in the 2018 elections and Nancy (Miss Dementia) Pelosi is the Speaker ..... the first order of business will be a vote on Articles of Impeachment.

yupper, but I really don't think it matters if the Democrats take the House or not. After the 2018 elections Both establishment will go full speed ahead on removing President Trump.

The republicans are responsible for Mueller, they are responsible for allowing his witch hunt to continue, they are the ones that are spearheading the Remove President Trump agenda, the Democrats and the media are just going along for the ride and are not ascared to say so publicly.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They don't like the outcome of the election so they want to nullify it.

I hate to break it to some of you, but the Right acted the same way with Obama. Look at the utter fixation on Obama's birth certificate. My gosh, no one argues his mother was American, so why the obsession over his Hawaiian birth certificate?

The Left is doing the same with collusion. They will ride this to the end of his 2nd term like the birthers did Obama.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by baldhunter

Sure,

That's the reason only Republicans voted for tax reform.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Originally Posted by Raeford
Is there something up?

Libs are all for "democracy" until someone votes for something they don't like. Then, they go screaming to mommy (media and judiciary) like a 10 yr old who thinks another kid got more candy than he did...

Deja vu (of 2009) all over again.

Much better for liberals to have Trump in the cat bird's seat than Pence. Much better.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Whatever. The Republic will survive.

I don't know would happen to Twitter, though, without the President's incessant tweeting. (Not that I care, either.)

Ben

Some days it takes most of the day for me to do practically nothing...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

485 members (06hunter59, 1moredeer, 12344mag, 160user, 21, 10gaugeman, 48 invisible), 12,009 guests, and 1,292 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,831
Posts18,537,077
Members74,047
Most Online13,246

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.